PDA

View Full Version : EVERYBODY picks Denver to win - WTF

picasso
12-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Everybody but everybody picks us to lose to Denver today. Isn't there anybody that understands that we didn't have our starting tackles in the first game we played them? That that is the only reason they were able to get to Green in week 3? Have they even looked at the momentum of a team and the dire need for the Chiefs to win this game today? Do they not know that our defense has jumped on the Gunther wagon and is riding high and realizes that this game is the most important of the season for them? Is it a matter of people thinking that our level of talent isn't good enough? I just don't understand it! Denver is 1 and 14 in Arrowhead, I think they totally underestimate the intensity of our runningback, quarterback, Kennison who has huge games against the Broncos and now our defense that wants redemption for week 3. And most of all the fanbase at Arrowhead. Steve Young seems to still be suffering from a lingering concussion to berate the fans in KC like he did.
:cuss:

alanm
12-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Jim Mora Sr. picked us to win the other night.

DaFace
12-04-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm in the "who cares?" camp here. All that matters is what we do on the field. I care not what the "experts" think.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-04-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm in the "who cares?" camp here. All that matters is what we do on the field. I care not what the "experts" think.

All of those talking heads no nothing. They always pick in packs so that they are all right or wrong together. They all have losing record picking there picks.

VonneMarie
12-04-2005, 11:07 AM
If I remember correctly, everyone picked us to win last time and looked what happened. :)

KCinNY
12-04-2005, 11:09 AM

Amen.

Honestly, who cares what these dopey ex-jocks think? Why anyone watches pre-game shows is beyond me.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-04-2005, 11:11 AM
When we win it makes it all the better when next week these same guys will be counting as out against Dallas.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-04-2005, 11:17 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

morphius
12-04-2005, 11:41 AM
I would say that they blew us out and have been fairly consistent and playing good D. When they are in games late, they have been winning.

MOhillbilly
12-04-2005, 11:49 AM
good-reverse mojo is our friend.

Sure-Oz
12-04-2005, 11:51 AM
They are a good team and have a better record then us, why wouldn't people pick them? We need to prove them wrong.

Reerun_KC
12-04-2005, 12:07 PM
What have the chiefs proved to change anyones opinion the chiefs? We got blasted by Buffalo, beat a weak terrible Texans team and havent beat anyone of playoff caliaber all year.

So yeah they should pick Denver... Maybe if we show up and play football, not cute sh*t that DV and AS want to play or try and pad Trents stats all day. Then they might have a reason to talk about the chiefs.

Until then quit crying we deserve no respect.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 07:26 AM
What have the chiefs proved to change anyones opinion the chiefs? We got blasted by Buffalo, beat a weak terrible Texans team and havent beat anyone of playoff caliaber all year.

So yeah they should pick Denver... Maybe if we show up and play football, not cute sh*t that DV and AS want to play or try and pad Trents stats all day. Then they might have a reason to talk about the chiefs.

Until then quit crying we deserve no respect.

you suck the pp.