PDA

View Full Version : Reward: Jake Plummer- Wanted dead or...well, wounded would be good

ChiefsKing
12-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Remember when Marty use to offer to pay fines for Gunther's defense smashing the other teams in the mouth/face? Wonder if Gunther will do that today? Wonder if Jake can snake his way out of getting his block knocked off?

alanm
12-04-2005, 12:09 PM
I'll be happy if they can stop the f*cking bootleg. :banghead: :cuss: :banghead:

ChiefsKing
12-04-2005, 12:11 PM
wouldn't it be great to see Plummer try to run that bootleg that has cursed the Chiefs for so long, and someone knock him out of the game?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-04-2005, 01:01 PM
wouldn't it be great to see Plummer try to run that bootleg that has cursed the Chiefs for so long, and someone knock him out of the game?

I had a glorious dream last night that Plummer faked the handoff and turned to bootleg only to encounter DJ burying his helmet deep into Plummer's chest and you could hear his sternum break over the TV broadcast. And instead of the Chiefs bringing out the cart to get his carcass off the field a few Chiefs players just drug him over the dumpster and tossed him in.

I woke up very happy this morning!

:thumb:

ChiefsKing
12-04-2005, 01:17 PM
that would be funny if Plummer went down and KC wolf came over on his four wheeler, tied a rope to his foot, and dragged him up and down the field with the crowd cheering before dragging his carcus off the field. Now that would be funny!

Sure-Oz
12-04-2005, 01:19 PM
he needs to get hit and hit hard today, bastard needs to be ratteld

Rain Man
12-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Here's hoping that Plummer retires after the game, saying that he's lost his nerve after today's pounding. Let the Van Pelt era begin.