PDA

View Full Version : enjoy the win chefs

whoarethechefs?
12-04-2005, 05:49 PM
because i GUARANTEE the refs cant help you homos make the playoffs! go ahead and bring this thread back up in a few weeks. F*ck you and your home field refs!!!!!

jjjayb
12-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Awwww. Poor whiny bitch is routing for the wrong team. :(

Go away loser.

SNR
12-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Interesting. This one registers AFTER a loss.

He's like a troll... only more retarded.

Fascinating creatures, are these anti-trolls

grandllama
Yeah, I remember my first beer...

Earthling
Thanks for the laugh... ROFL ROFL ROFL

TRR
12-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Can someone banned this queer?

Bwana
because i GUARANTEE the refs cant help you homos make the playoffs! go ahead and bring this thread back up in a few weeks. F*ck you and your home field refs!!!!!

Wow, what a class act. Who let the 3rd grade tard in here?

DaFace

Someone make sure to copy this thread for the next time a Donkey fan claims that Chiefs fans like to gripe about the refs.

And I actually thought that, if anything, the Chiefs were getting the short end of the stick this time around. I saw more holds on the Denver O-line than I could count, and zero calls.

Rain Man
Hey, Broncos fan. What did you think about that penalty on Lynch? Do you think he should be fined?

Donger
12-04-2005, 05:53 PM
I've noticed that Donkey trolls have a weird infatuation with not using many capitalized words.

I wonder why that is.

siberian khatru
12-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I remember my first beer...

ROFL

CanadaKC
I was actually thinking the refs were blatant shanahan ball-lickers when they gave the donkeys that late spot...only to be turned around. What game were you watching assclown? Lynch lost the game for you...he was an idiot for launching into Kennison..he knows refs. home or away, are wtching him for that...but...thank-you Mr. Lynch for your stupidity...
it really paid off for us today... :clap:

Buster's Dad

Sounds like some one needs to take is own wienie out of his mouth and find some where else to let out his fusttrations. :shake: :shake: :shake:

Chan93lx50
You have got to be ****ing kidding me. I knew Donco fans were dumb but this takes the cake!

Frazod
Bitter little douchebags make me laugh. ROFL

Dunit35
How can you gripe about the refs you f**kin troll. Be gone with yourself before we find out where you live and rip off your arms and beat your mother with them.

Guru
12-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Every call ended up the correct call. Homefield refs? They were trying to be Denver homers as it was.

DaFace
12-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Now that this douche has brought it up, what kind of an insult is calling us the Chefs, anyway? I mean, that's not even really a bad thing. Chefs create delicious meals, and are generally well-liked. I dunno...I've just never understood why that's supposed to be an insult.

Deberg_1990
12-04-2005, 05:59 PM
How can you call them homefield refs when they tried as hard as the could to extend Denver's drive on that horrible 4th and 1 call???

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Now that this douche has brought it up, what kind of an insult is calling us the Chefs, anyway? I mean, that's not even really a bad thing. Chefs create delicious meals, and are generally well-liked. I dunno...I've just never understood why that's supposed to be an insult.

I wish I had a chef at home to cook for me. That would be awesome.

RINGLEADER
12-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Yeah, well I bet you think the refs put 168 yards of rushing offense on that pathetic Denver defense...at least the Chiefs were able to put the clamps down in the second half and hold the Donkeys to 100 yards of offense and six points.

Rausch
12-04-2005, 06:01 PM

Broh mee....

KCChiefsMan
12-04-2005, 06:06 PM
hahaha! Thank God for challenges and for DV calling out the refs on that free yard the refs tried to give you on 4th and 1 when our stud d-line clearly owned his a$$ on that play!

Nelson Muntz
What about the running play near the end of the game (last 8 or 9 minutes) where LJ was held up along the sideline, forward progress was ruled stopped, but the second donks defender came in with a late hit after the whistle? Not only was it a late hit, but a helmet to helmet hit after the whistle. No call there so you have no room to be bitching donks troll.

Do you hear the footsteps behind you? It's the Chiefs sneaking up to steal the division bud.

KCChiefsFan88

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Keep crying you Donkey FRAUD.

And speaking of getting gifts from the refs, it was Denver who almost got the biggest GIFT of a spot I've ever seen on that 4th down play.

greg63
12-04-2005, 06:07 PM

We will enjoy the win; thank you!

Donk loser.

DomerNKC
12-04-2005, 06:11 PM
because i GUARANTEE the refs cant help you homos make the playoffs! go ahead and bring this thread back up in a few weeks. F*ck you and your home field refs!!!!!yet another brilliant response from a stupid donk!!

Bwana
12-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Welcome to Arrowhead you pile of donk scum.

bishop_74
12-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Aw man, I wish I could see this guys teary eyes as he was typing this... I can just imagine.

greg63
12-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Welcome to Arrowhead you pile of donk scum.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

whoarethechefs?
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
seriously, do you homos think you are going to make the playoffs? Would you like to make a bet? We DESTROYED, DOMINATED, KILLED you at invesco, and the REFS helped you squeak a win. Do you think your gay team has a chance to do anything??????????????????????????????????????????

Fairplay
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
F**k the donks!!!!!!!!!!!

chefsos
12-04-2005, 06:40 PM
This was a pretty good day until blueballs here came along and changed everything.

Now it's perfect.

dtebbe
12-04-2005, 06:40 PM
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Reap what you sew.. play cheap and get cheap calls... pretty simple.

DT

Fairplay
12-04-2005, 06:41 PM
seriously, do you homo donks think you are going that they will make the playoffs? Would you like to make a bet? We suck, f**k queers and suck all at invesco, and the REFS helped you squeak a win. Do you think your cool team has a chance to do anything??????????????????????????????????????????

LOL !! ROFL ROFL

kczoo
12-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks, we will enjoy!

Frazod
12-04-2005, 06:48 PM
BTW, I can tell you're depressed over this loss. I suggest that you just go ahead and kill yourself - you'll feel better, as will those of us who survive. Besides, nobody of any importance will miss you.

whoarethechefs?
12-04-2005, 06:48 PM
i will be back to bump this in 4 weeks when the chefs miss the playoffs!

Sure-Oz
12-04-2005, 06:51 PM
The Refs won that game i saw it, the donkeys can never lose, stfu

Frazod
12-04-2005, 06:53 PM

Hope it doesn't cut into your janitorial duties. Now don't you have some toilets to clean?

plbrdude
12-04-2005, 06:56 PM
seriously, do you homos think you are going to make the playoffs? Would you like to make a bet? We DESTROYED, DOMINATED, KILLED you at invesco, and the REFS helped you squeak a win. Do you think your gay team has a chance to do anything??????????????????????????????????????????

poor little boy wanted to take his ball and go home. take a good look here, this is not the same chiefs team that got pushed around in denver.buffalo was the wake up call.this team is here to play. you better buckle up tight for the mile high downhill slide.

trndobrd
12-04-2005, 07:03 PM

Why don't you polish off your 6 pack of Keystone light and go back to beating your fat ass girlfriend for burning the store brand macaroni and cheese...

ChiefsCountry
12-04-2005, 07:06 PM
What was the over/under on a Donk fan making a comment about the refs after the game over on the game thread?

bishop_74
12-04-2005, 07:09 PM

How can your team go to the playoffs and ours not if we are the better team?

And for the record, the only gay guy on our team has gone to SF.

dtebbe
12-04-2005, 07:09 PM

And in 4 weeks I will poop another turd that looks just like you.

Don't make me laugh, or I'll pinch you off short.

DT

Messier
12-04-2005, 07:15 PM

Is that the way it works? I thought the bumping thing only has power if someone else posts something and it doesn't happen, then you bump it. What you're suggesting has no bite. Like if I post, in four weeks I'm gonna eat meatloaf! Then in four weeks I do and I bump it to gloat.

bishop_74
12-04-2005, 07:24 PM

DT

LOL. Gross but funny.

Extra Point
12-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Funny, how Shannahan was beside himself on the 4th and short call reversal.

"What do you mean you're not gonna give us that? What do you mean? We ALWAYS get those from you guys!!!"

ROLF ROLF ROLF !!!

QuikSsurfer
12-04-2005, 07:29 PM

I've read about them. They are actually called Idiots in some parts of the world. A strange thing about them is that they actually survive on donkey sh*t. It's really gross.

QuikSsurfer
12-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Is that the way it works? I thought the bumping thing only has power if someone else posts something and it doesn't happen, then you bump it. What you're suggesting has no bite. Like if I post, in four weeks I'm gonna eat meatloaf! Then in four weeks I do and I bump it to gloat.

No no no, he's talking about having a one night stand with his cousin. That's what a "bump" is. I heard that from a very credible scientist.

Bwana
12-04-2005, 07:54 PM

I'm sure I speak for several on here when I say we can’t wait for more of your unprecedented wisdom and extraordinary insight. It isn’t everyday that someone with your posting skills comes along with such refinement.

Until then, be sure to you ask every customer “Would you like to biggie size that sir?” or you could lose your job, which in turn would result in your privileges being revoked for your work release program at the institution for the mentally deranged. That would be a shame because I know you would miss your daily ride on the short yellow bus!

ChiefsCountry
12-04-2005, 07:56 PM
I am glad we had such a great troll today.

Bwana
12-04-2005, 09:19 PM
I am glad we had such a great troll today.

The little misfit does make a strong case for birth control doesn’t he? :)

ChiTown
12-04-2005, 09:20 PM

DT

ROFL

That's top shelf! lmfao

luv
12-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Wow. Can we say bitter?

There were several plays that were....well...words can't describe how bad they were.

I suggest going to your shrink in the morning. You have some serious issues.

KChiefsQT
12-04-2005, 09:39 PM
Whoarethechefs? Identity revealed.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20051205/capt.mocr10712050047.broncos_chiefs_mocr107.jpg

KCWolfman
12-04-2005, 10:30 PM

No one ever gave denver trolls credit for being smart

SCChief
12-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Go fellate a donkey, you blathering idiot.

Talking about refs giving us the game... if the refs were doing their jobs the whole game, we would have won 35-27 (because of that BS holding call on the Kennison TD).

So bugger off!

Redcoats58
12-04-2005, 11:17 PM
"Bye Mr. Munson... Bye Whoare!"

greg63
12-05-2005, 12:02 AM
…Refs where bad for both teams. It all came down to who could beat the opposing team and the refs; we did, they didn't. We wanted it more; plain and simple!

They obviously don't remember the horribly generous spot on the forth and one play.

Donks lost and I love it!:D

whoarethechefs?
12-17-2005, 10:13 PM
told you retards!!!!!!!!!!!!haha enjoy watching the playoffs!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevieray
12-17-2005, 10:26 PM
told you retards!!!!!!!!!!!!haha enjoy watching the playoffs!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what people with no life do. film at 11.

gcbroncos
12-17-2005, 10:27 PM

...............................................:LOL:

i'm not rude enough to pile on like that on another team's board after they lost....but i gotta admit your post had me in stitches...

even still bro...don't pile on them like that.....i'm sure they are down on their team enough as it is....don't be a troll...the chiefs fought hard all year long....and as far fetched as it sounds...they aren't done yet...

Mecca
12-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Don't you guys have, well I don't know your own damn board?