PDA

View Full Version : Should Lepsis be credited with half a sack?

|Zach|
12-04-2005, 07:23 PM
From pancaking Plummer after Derrick Johnson drill Jake into next week?

Coach
12-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Hahaha. Man, Johnson just blew the f**k out of Plummer.

morphius
12-04-2005, 07:27 PM
I scared the HELL out of the wife with that one, saw it all that way and just let loose a "BOOOM" when DJ drove threw Plummer.

|Zach|
12-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Hahaha. Man, Johnson just blew the f**k out of Plummer.And then one of our lineman...I think it was Hicks just pushes Lepsis on his back.

The only problem was instead of just falling on the ground he fell on his own QB who was spralled out on the field...

Welcome to Kansas City. I hope you got the memo about our physical defense.

Bwana
12-04-2005, 07:28 PM
That hit will make the "Jacked Up' hits of the week. What a sweet shot.

|Zach|
12-04-2005, 07:29 PM
I scared the HELL out of the wife with that one, saw it all that way and just let loose a "BOOOM" when DJ drove threw Plummer.It really was fun to watch. I was running around my apartment. My roomie had a bunch of her St. Louis friends around. Needless to say...

They dont understand.

ROFL

Rain Man
12-04-2005, 07:38 PM
That was one of my favorite plays of the year so far. I have no idea how Plummer never saw him coming.

Duck Dog
12-04-2005, 08:26 PM
That play made me jump up and start shadow boxing in my living room.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 08:39 PM
I have no idea how Plummer never saw him coming.It's because of that 2-inch vision cone.

Today showed exactly what I think will happen to Denver the rest of the year and then in the one playoff game they'll lose. Against a decent team, they'll be forced to throw the ball, and the offense they're running right now -- which is geared completely towards limiting Plummer's mistakes (it's the most basic passing attack I think I've ever seen shanahan run) -- won't be up to the task. They'll have their one or two big plays, like always, but when it counts, and they really need a passing attack, they won't have it...

because Plummer will go something like 8-13 for 55 yards and a pick in the second half.

morphius
12-04-2005, 08:41 PM
It really was fun to watch. I was running around my apartment. My roomie had a bunch of her St. Louis friends around. Needless to say...

They dont understand.

ROFL
She ask if I could not do it again, I gave her a funny look and said, "Maybe, but I'm not guranteeing nuthin."