PDA

View Full Version : Ding dong the Donkey's dead..

dtebbe
12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Sing it high sing it low, the dumb ol' donkeys s dead!

Hi Ho the cherry-O....

ROFL

DT

DomCasual
12-04-2005, 07:44 PM
I can appreciate your elation - the Chiefs played a solid game. But let's not forget that the Broncos have a game lead with three extremely winnable games coming up, while the Chiefs have to run the gauntlet with their last four.

You guys will be doing well to get into the playoffs as a wild card. I am not saying that as smack. It's just reality. You'll likely have to go 3-1 to get in, and that's no easy task with your schedule. It's a sixteen-game season, and the Chiefs made their bed at Buffalo and at home against the Eagles.

dtebbe
12-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I can appreciate your elation - the Chiefs played a solid game. But let's not forget that the Broncos have a game lead with three extremely winnable games coming up, while the Chiefs have to run the gauntlet with their last four.

You guys will be doing well to get into the playoffs as a wild card. I am not saying that as smack. It's just reality. You'll likely have to go 3-1 to get in, and that's no easy task with your schedule. It's a sixteen-game season, and the Chiefs made their bed at Buffalo and at home against the Eagles.

All good points... BUT ... we beat that Donkey ass today! LOL

We'll worry about the playoffs when that time comes. The way our offense owned you guys today... the Colts will KILL you if you ever get that far, especailly since they are pretty much assured home field now.

DT

ChiefsCountry
12-04-2005, 07:48 PM

The Donks will lose to Buffalo and Sandy Eggo.

DomCasual
12-04-2005, 07:51 PM
The Donks will lose to Buffalo and Sandy Eggo.
Or so you hope. Have you watched Buffalo play lately (other than when they took it to the Chiefs)?

Buffalo in December is a tough place to play, but the Broncos will still be 7 - 10 point favorites for the game. It's a bummer having your season's hopes rest on a 7 - 10 point underdog pulling an upset.

Fairplay
12-04-2005, 07:56 PM
I hate the donks...im so glad we won.

Im so happy they are tonight just crying out that they wish their savior elgay was back to save them.

But alas they will go to bed crying in the shame of seeing how shi**y their team actually is. And if they do make the play offs, how humiliating they will look on national tv loseing.

"F**k you Dummer! They will cry....he is no elgay!! He sucks....literally!!

DomCasual
12-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I hate the donks...im so glad we won.

Im so happy they are tonight just crying out that they wish their savior elgay was back to save them.

But alas they will go to bed crying in the shame of seeing how shi**y their team actually is. And if they do make the play offs, how humiliating they will look on national tv loseing.

"F**k you Dummer! They will cry....he is no elgay!! He sucks....literally!!
Wow. I could say something to try and embarrass you, but that would sort of be piling on, I'm afraid.