PDA

View Full Version : Walked right by Mange members after game

Pages : [1] 2

Ari Chi3fs
12-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I wish I had a camera, because they had some of the gayest outfits on... I walked by and said ORANGE MANE SUCKS!!

heh, I could tell it was them cuz some dude had on a 77 Mecklenberg jersey, and this gay ass 70s Orange pimp dude, who I assumed was Disco whatever.

Apparently, someone a few seconds earlier pushed one of their posse down, and I was like, what do you expect? At least this isnt Oakland, cuz there is no way those idiots would have worn those there.

also, on a side note, a Denver fan got beat up in the mens bathroom. I was in line for a beer, and he came out the tunnel all cheering and being a boisterous asshole, then went into bathroom.. couple minutes later... I saw him come out of the bathroom all beat down and bloody. heh. Instant Karma

ROYC75
12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Do not like to hear that shit, we are suppose to be better than that.

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Nice. ROFL

OldTownChief
12-04-2005, 07:13 PM

Agreed, no call for that at any sporting event.

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 07:14 PM
hahaha

4th and Long
12-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Damn straight.

ChiefsCountry
12-04-2005, 07:15 PM
I agree, but if a dude says something stupid sometimes a punch in the mouth is the best medicine.

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 07:16 PM
You should have yelled "BOB OWNS YOU ALL!"

Sully
12-04-2005, 07:17 PM
That is not a good thing. Sure they should be ridiculed, but pushed down? No. Beat up in the bathroom? No.

bishop_74
Oh good. Now were like the Raider mongloids? Fantastic. After that, did the the guy administering the beating come out of the bathroom with his tank top, mullet, and missing teeth and tell his pregnant wife to "GET OVER HERE BITCH!" before slapping her around a bit?

OldTownChief
I agree, but if a dude says something stupid sometimes a punch in the mouth is the best medicine.

Just words... If the guy drew 1st blood than he got what was coming but not just for running off at the mouth.

kcfanXIII
12-04-2005, 07:18 PM
they deserve it if they are being typical bronco fans. in our stadium, show us the respect you would show if you were a guest in someones house. nothing is mentioned as to what he said inside the bathroom.

Sure-Oz
yeah lets push them cuz their team lost, idiots

BigMeatballDave
also, on a side note, a Denver fan got beat up in the mens bathroom. I was in line for a beer, and he came out the tunnel all cheering and being a boisterous asshole, then went into bathroom.. couple minutes later... I saw him come out of the bathroom all beat down and bloody. heh. Instant KarmaCool. Was it TJ?
ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
12-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Yeah, i didnt see the Mange members being mouthy or anything, no need to push them down, and be an asshole to them. Taunt, laugh, whatever... but push them down? Thats shitty.

However, the asshole in the bathroom, was being a total cockhead on the way into the bathroom, plus it was right after a trINTerception, so I think the emotions were a bit high. Who knows what he said in teh bathroom. heh.

Frazod
12-04-2005, 07:19 PM
a Denver fan got beat up in the mens bathroom.
SOLDIER: General, you've reached the front lines. We shot a sniper here not 10 minutes ago.

MACARTHUR: Good for you son, that's the best thing to do with 'em.

ROFL

ChiefsFanatic
12-04-2005, 07:20 PM

Agreed.

Rain Man
12-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Smack talk is okay, but even then I think it should be done good-naturedly. There's no reason for anybody to hit anybody else.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Maybe the guy in the can was a meatpeeker. Or a groper. I mean, he was a dungver fan.

FringeNC
12-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Their server appeared to get beat up, too. They are still offline.

OldTownChief
12-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Smack talk is okay, but even then I think it should be done good-naturedly. There's no reason for anybody to hit anybody else.

When me and Jeff (RedNeckRaider) were leaving the Raiders game last Christmas we saw a group of about 10 Chiefs fans jump a single Raider fan in the parking lot. Pretty discusting IMO. Luckly a bigger group of better Chiefs fans came to his aid.

Meck77
12-06-2005, 04:45 PM
I wish I had a camera, because they had some of the gayest outfits on... I walked by and said ORANGE MANE SUCKS!!

heh, I could tell it was them cuz some dude had on a 77 Mecklenberg jersey, and this gay ass 70s Orange pimp dude, who I assumed was Disco whatever.

Apparently, someone a few seconds earlier pushed one of their posse down, and I was like, what do you expect? At least this isnt Oakland, cuz there is no way those idiots would have worn those there.

also, on a side note, a Denver fan got beat up in the mens bathroom. I was in line for a beer, and he came out the tunnel all cheering and being a boisterous asshole, then went into bathroom.. couple minutes later... I saw him come out of the bathroom all beat down and bloody. heh. Instant Karma

With my first post on the Planet I'd like say it was a pleasure meeting some of you guys at our tailgate and in the game. I'd also like to give you guys props for having one helluva tailgate scene out there in KC. This is my second road trip out there and you guys do it up right. I've been bantering/smak talking with plenty of you guys over the years at the Mane and it's a good time. Too bad you don't have a little better representation over there because Bob's your uncle doesn't necessarily represent the true character of the guys I met this sunday. I think he calls himself Go Chiefs here. I've met alot of rival online fans and I've found that the majority of people who bother to show up a tailgate are exactly who they say they are. It's the guys that hide behind screen names and never bother to show up a tailgate that have something to hide.

The only negative response I got the entire game was from the tough guy who started this thread and the wacko who must have been amped out on Cocaine pushing people around after the game. Only 2 bad apples in a group of 80,000 people. Not bad.

Ali Chi not sure why you think people should be pushed down because of what they are wearing. Luckily our group held it's composure and let the situation go. No big deal.

I won't comment on the bathroom situation since I was not there but I can tell you that the Chief fan you are defending in our situation was unprovoked. I hope you feel like a big man for running by us flapping your mouth. Next time try stopping by for a cold beer like the rest of the Chiefs planet members. Infact they even came by with a cold beer for us. Thanks.

It's a much smaller world out there than you think Ali Chi and I too believe in Karma but not in the instant gratification Karma you seem to enjoy. You'll get yours in due time but it won't come from me or anyone in our tailgate group.

Congrats on the win. I won't make any excuses why we lost.

Maybe we'll see some of you guys in the lot in Denver next year or in KC.

mike_b_284
12-06-2005, 04:54 PM

Hockey???

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Agreed, no call for that at any sporting event.Your right, there is no call for that asshole to be an asshole in somebody elses house. No call for that at all.

Bob Dole
12-06-2005, 05:03 PM
With my first post on the Planet I'd like say it was a pleasure meeting some of you guys at our tailgate and in the game. I'd also like to give you guys props for having one helluva tailgate scene out there in KC. This is my second road trip out there and you guys do it up right. I've been bantering/smak talking with plenty of you guys over the years at the Mane and it's a good time. Too bad you don't have a little better representation over there because Bob's your uncle doesn't necessarily represent the true character of the guys I met this sunday. I think he calls himself Go Chiefs here. I've met alot of rival online fans and I've found that the majority of people who bother to show up a tailgate are exactly who they say they are. It's the guys that hide behind screen names and never bother to show up a tailgate that have something to hide.

The only negative response I got the entire game was from the tough guy who started this thread and the wacko who must have been amped out on Cocaine pushing people around after the game. Only 2 bad apples in a group of 80,000 people. Not bad.

Ali Chi not sure why you think people should be pushed down because of what they are wearing. Luckily our group held it's composure and let the situation go. No big deal.

I won't comment on the bathroom situation since I was not there but I can tell you that the Chief fan you are defending in our situation was unprovoked. I hope you feel like a big man for running by us flapping your mouth. Next time try stopping by for a cold beer like the rest of the Chiefs planet members. Infact they even came by with a cold beer for us. Thanks.

It's a much smaller world out there than you think Ali Chi and I too believe in Karma but not in the instant gratification Karma you seem to enjoy. You'll get yours in due time but it won't come from me or anyone in our tailgate group.

Class. Bob Dole is glad you all had a good time and got to hook up with some of the ChiefsPlanet folks.

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 05:04 PM
they deserve it if they are being typical bronco fans. in our stadium, show us the respect you would show if you were a guest in someones house. nothing is mentioned as to what he said inside the bathroom.Thats what I'm talking about. I certainly would never be an asshat in Oakland at a Raider game.

Tactical Funky
12-06-2005, 05:04 PM
The folks in this thread advocating violence against the fans of opposing teams are resorting to knee-jerk logic. The vast majority of decent Chiefs fans are against this kind of behavior and saying - or disproving - otherwise is a damn shame. Seriously, it's a F*CKING GAME. Sure, emotions run high, but does anyone deserve a broken face over some smack talking? No way, Jose.

The best thing is to ignore those you find annoying and let your team do the talking on the field.

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Hockey???Scoreboard is the best revenge.

jAZ
12-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Yeah, ok... raiderfan.

4th and Long
12-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Class.
I'll second that.

Meck77
12-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Seriously, it's a F*CKING GAME. Sure, emotions run high, but does anyone deserve a broken face over some smack talking? No way, Jose.

The best thing is to ignore those you find annoying and let your team do the talking on the field.

Smak talking is what makes a messageboard fun and it's even part of the game in the stands. I'd say the majority of folks in a stadium enjoy some smak talk but that's all it is IMO. There is no justification for getting violent or even enjoying someone bloodied up like our friend Orangmane Fan Ali Chi.

I cruise around the net to alot of different fans sites and I respect guys like Weird wolf and other fans who take the time out to do things for their community. That is what is important at the end of the day more so then who wins a football game or who punks who in a parking lot verbally/physically. Football boards IMO seem to be becoming one online community of true football fans who enjoy the game/tailgating etc. I've travelled to plenty of away games and it's the online community tailgates (home and away) that I enjoy visiting.

Cochise
12-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Obviously people shouldn't be beat up for wearing their colors, but there's no telling what happened in the bathroom with that donk fan. He could have gone in there and taken a swing at someone for all we know.

Saulbadguy
Meck..hope you enjoyed the long drive home through your favorite state...KANSAS! :D

Saulbadguy
Obviously people shouldn't be beat up for wearing their colors, but there's no telling what happened in the bathroom with that donk fan. He could have gone in there and taken a swing at someone for all we know.
Who knows. When I went to the bathroom after the game there were Donkey fans crowing about how they were still in first place and all that shit. Sore losers.

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 05:22 PM
The folks in this thread advocating violence against the fans of opposing teams are resorting to knee-jerk logic. The vast majority of decent Chiefs fans are against this kind of behavior and saying - or disproving - otherwise is a damn shame. Seriously, it's a F*CKING GAME. Sure, emotions run high, but does anyone deserve a broken face over some smack talking? No way, Jose.

The best thing is to ignore those you find annoying and let your team do the talking on the field.Look, I am in no way condoning what the brutish did to this dumb but wipe, all I am saying is that if you drive recklessly the odds are pretty good you will have a wreck.

IOW, don't be a dumb ass in someone else's house.

CoMoChief
12-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Should someone retaliate immediately, no. But I agree with ChiefsCountry in that he should get what he deserves if he doesn't shut up.

It's almost like let's say going to an all black church wearing a KKK mask, you just dont do it. Yes I know its not to that extent but its the same principle.

Shut Your Mouth
Show some class
And if you don't
We'll kick your ass.

xfactor
12-06-2005, 05:24 PM
I was in Lot N on Sunday when some Chiefs fans told me about all the Donkies fans partying out in Arrowhead Park. I went over to do a little pregame trash talk. My buddies thought I was crazy and wouldn't go over with me,so I walked into the hornets nest with about 75 Donkies fans. At first all they wanted was pictures with me. I then started with I almost stopped to shop at the same garage sales but I didn't have a nickle on me. I invited them to my tailgate after the game cause I had cases of tissue paper for them. A couple of them got a little lippy so I ended my appearance by giving them all a MileHigh salute accompanied with a hugh HEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! They didn't like my salute very well. They were pretty nice guys for the most part though, nothing but some fun trash talk.

Meck77
12-06-2005, 05:25 PM

That may be the case. That is why I made no comment on that because I was not there.

Saul it was nasty drive thru Kansas. It always is no matter what the weather is. We seem to spend alot of time travelling up and down that highway to away games. The local goverment of Kansas ought to do something to that highway to make it more attractive. Hell even if they planted a tree every 50 miles or so that would help.

Boozer
12-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Your right, there is no call for that asshole to be an asshole in somebody elses house. No call for that at all.

It's not your house. It's a football stadium open to everyone.

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 05:36 PM
It's not your house. It's a football stadium open to everyone.

Have you ever seen pictures of Lamar Hunt's condo inside the stadium? Way cool. That's got to be some pretty pricy real estate.

CoMoChief
12-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Have you ever seen pictures of Lamar Hunt's condo inside the stadium? Way cool. That's got to be some pretty pricy real estate.

Is there a link or do know of anywhere i can find pics of it? I would like to see it.

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Is there a link or do know of anywhere i can find pics of it? I would like to see it.

I don't know of any. I just read an (illustrated) article about it several years ago. I'll look.

Boozer
12-06-2005, 05:48 PM
By the way, some people on this thread are sounding like that Eagles fan talking about Kelly's being "his bar." Nice company.

pak1983
12-06-2005, 05:50 PM
if i rooted for the donks i would expect to get my ass kicked

pak1983
12-06-2005, 05:52 PM

he probably was trying to pull a jake the mistake and suck!!! really suck

chiefsfolife
12-06-2005, 05:53 PM

yea...is sounds like alot the fans here are just scared...this donkey fan was running his mouth yelling "broncos, broncos" so I walked up to him and yelled "CHIEEEFS" then he pushes me so I rocked his jaw with a right hand. I understand both sides but c'mon, there is a gray area here and some of you want to hide behind your "class". This is football.

Boozer
12-06-2005, 05:55 PM
yea...is sounds like alot the fans here are just scared...this donkey fan was running his mouth yelling "broncos, broncos" so I walked up to him and yelled "CHIEEEFS" then he pushes me so I rocked his jaw with a right hand. I understand both sides but c'mon, there is a gray area here and some of you want to hide behind your "class". This is football.

You're watching football, Billy Badass. You are a spectator. You ain't playing shit.

Saulbadguy
12-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I have been thinking and I seriously doubt any of you are REAL fans. This website is completly worthless and none of you have a clue of how football is supposed to be played...I mean you all are constantly bashing carl...the draft...the owner, but you have no real reason to base it on. Always sticking up for bronco and raider fans. I bet you and the orange maine get together and suck each others cock now and then. probally would puss out to them face to face. Every argument is illlogical and full of fallacies. After the chiefs win it all this year you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You people are not in the same class of me and you're just gonna have to accept that. have fun pussies...keep up with the whining and crying. You all are pathetic and are an embarrassment to us real fans. Before you can be real fans you have to grasp a better understanding of this sport...football...incase you all are too stupid.

later bitches

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
You seriously hit a person because he was yelling "Broncos"? Man, football is not worth getting arrested for.

If you wanted to hurt him, you should have just mentioned Tommy Maddox.

4th and Long
12-06-2005, 06:02 PM
You seriously hit a person because he was yelling "Broncos"? Man, football is not worth getting arrested for.

If you wanted to hurt him, you should have just mentioned Tommy Maddox.
or ...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5919/17chief77gm.jpg

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 06:05 PM
I hope you feel like a big man for running by us flapping your mouth. Next time try stopping by for a cold beer like the rest of the Chiefs planet members.

Eh, you're better off. We don't even like him showing up to our events.

BigRedChief
12-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Smak talking is what makes a messageboard fun and it's even part of the game in the stands. I'd say the majority of folks in a stadium enjoy some smak talk but that's all it is IMO. There is no justification for getting violent or even enjoying someone bloodied up like our friend Orangmane Fan Ali Chi.

I cruise around the net to alot of different fans sites and I respect guys like Weird wolf and other fans who take the time out to do things for their community. That is what is important at the end of the day more so then who wins a football game or who punks who in a parking lot verbally/physically. Football boards IMO seem to be becoming one online community of true football fans who enjoy the game/tailgating etc. I've travelled to plenty of away games and it's the online community tailgates (home and away) that I enjoy visiting.

It was pretty cool meeting you guys at your tailgate. Meck77 has the coolest tricked out tailgate bus of all time. Major props! :clap:

Myself, Bowser, Phobia and JSPChief and some other Chief fans that don't post here all went over to visit their set up. they couldn't have been more hospitable showing us the bus, offering us food and beer.

Those dudes know how to tailgate. Great set up. must have been spying on us to learn tips and tricks.:p

I saw the orange mane group after the game before they left the stadium and talked a little smack with them. I consider walking out of Arrohead with them to enjoy the ribbing on the way out. I never considered it would get physical. I wish I had now.

Next time they visit Arrowhead I'm offering my services as a bodygaurd after the game. Despite the fact that they are stinking Bronco fans those dudes are alright by me. :harumph:

HemiEd
12-06-2005, 06:12 PM

Wow, and there you have it, class. :thumb:

Meck77
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM

Well there we have it. That explains what happened in the bathroom situation. Broncos fan is cheering for his team. Perhaps the restroom wasn't the best place to do it I'll admit that. Chiefsfolife doesn't like it so he gets in Broncos fans face. Broncos fan feels threatened by Chiefsfolife and pushes back. I for one don't like people in my face either. Chiefsfolife lays Broncos fan out for yelling "Broncos, Broncos". So that's football huh? I wonder what you would have done had he been running some smak like "Chiefs Suck, Chiefs Suck" or perhaps "Chiefs Planet Sucks, Chiefs Planet Sucks". Is that when you break out a knife and stab the guy?

Ok I made the point I wanted to make earlier but I find it pretty ironic that the dude that bloodied the guy in the bathroom chimed in the way he did to explain what happened. I think any reasonable person can draw their own conclusions on this one. :shake:

BigRedChief
12-06-2005, 06:28 PM

So football is getting in a fight in a bathroom?

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound in this post?

You are an embrassment to Chief fans.

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry you guys had that experience. I've seen rival fans get their ass kicked at arrowhead, and I've seen a couple of Chief fans get their ass kicked at Arrowhead...in all cases, it was deserved.

I don't doubt this was unprovoked, and in any crowd of 80K people, there are bound to be a few assholes.

As I posted on the Mange....Its too bad more Donk fans don't look in this mirror. I worked outside Denver a couple of summers and have been to the ski slopes.....You'd be suprised what some Donkey assholes will say and do to someone in a skilift line for wearing a Chiefs Sock hat....even a kid.

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 06:30 PM

I think you're more than likely Full of Shit.

I doubt if you could kick your own box.

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 06:34 PM
It's a much smaller world out there than you think Ali Chi and I too believe in Karma but not in the instant gratification Karma you seem to enjoy. .

I don't know why...probably because its Tuesday, but I just read this post in "Joy"...."Ah hate yeeeeeeew Earl Hickey"

"Well, I know I'm an asshole, I'm going to add this to mah list...C'mon Randy, we're going to Baltimore to help Meck with the tailgate to make up for this"-Ali Hickey.

"Don't eat them Cookies at their Tailgate Randy..they got poison in em"
"how much poison they got in em?"

Meck77
12-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh it goes both ways Iowanian I don't doubt that. Only difference here is we're able to figure out who did what because of these messageboards and people recognize one another via tailgate pics/avatars etc.

At the end of the day we are all individuals and responsible for our own actions.

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 06:39 PM
True.
I'm not defending the dickhole in any way. If it was unprovoked, I wish someone from the Hometeam would have run his mouth into a bumper.

"we" have to keep our own Yard clean, else it start to look like Oakland......Minus an owner that craps in and eats from teh same colostomy bag.

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
It's not your house. It's a football stadium open to everyone.Great, then it IS o.k. if I come there someday? ;)

stevieray
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Oh it goes both ways Iowanian I don't doubt that. Only difference here is we're able to figure out who did what because of these messageboards and people recognize one another via tailgate pics/avatars etc.

At the end of the day we are all individuals and responsible for our own actions.

You guys were right behind me and Weirdwolf...I didn't hear or see anything that warranted a confrontation...sorry to hear this happened.

Meck77
12-06-2005, 07:07 PM
It's all good Stevieray. A couple people in our group did their fare share of some football smak but like I said earlier some smak in the stands is part of the game depending on who you ask.

I didn't chime into this thread to stir up any drama but the thread presented itself so I thought I'd respond.

I guess I just look at the big picture too much. The way I see it our country is at war and our brothers and sisters are out there getting blown to bits and we have fools in both our stadiums jacking one another up and on the streets in our cities. Like I said all of us can only be resonsible for our own actions but I walked away from this game with a real bad taste in my mouth.

If I ever see any Broncos fan getting in the face of a rival fan for no good reason in our stadium or worse I will be the first one to step in to try and break it up. Security cannot be everywhere.

Ok I'm going back to my little orange place in the world now.

Peace

elvomito
12-06-2005, 07:13 PM
these are the best fans in the NFL.
if you're scared, go to church. Its Sunday afterall.
Go to a Patriots home game for a nice peaceful time.
our attitude:
"hit'em in the mouth"
"rip their heart out"

If I ever see any Broncos fan getting in the face of a rival fan for no good reason in our stadium or worse I will be the first one to step in to try and break it up. Security cannot be everywhere

as long as people don't start shit, then I'm for decency and civility while still maintaining gameday emotion.
beyond that, they get what they ask for.

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 07:42 PM
It's all good Stevieray. A couple people in our group did their fare share of some football smak but like I said earlier some smak in the stands is part of the game depending on who you ask.

I didn't chime into this thread to stir up any drama but the thread presented itself so I thought I'd respond.

I guess I just look at the big picture too much. The way I see it our country is at war and our brothers and sisters are out there getting blown to bits and we have fools in both our stadiums jacking one another up and on the streets in our cities. Like I said all of us can only be resonsible for our own actions but I walked away from this game with a real bad taste in my mouth.

If I ever see any Broncos fan getting in the face of a rival fan for no good reason in our stadium or worse I will be the first one to step in to try and break it up. Security cannot be everywhere.

Ok I'm going back to my little orange place in the world now.

PeaceI almost got ejected from an A's game for talking smack with a Phillies fan. Fuggin Philadelphians anyway. :shake:

Ari Chi3fs
12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Yo Meck, Im not saying you guys should have gotten pushed down or beat up because of what you were wearing. At the time I yelled Orange Mange Sucks, I had no idea that someone pushed any of you down.

I said that sucks, but did you really expect a lot of love from the drunk masses? Most of you, yourself not included were dressed up like a Liberace party gone wrong.

I wish I had gone by your tailgate party, prior too... sounds like you have quite a setup. But I stand by my original statement Orange Mange sucks.

:-)

ROYC75
12-06-2005, 08:59 PM
As for Ali and chiefsfolife ...... They only represent a small portion of Chiefs fans. As much as a small portion of Bronco fans that would act the same way. The type of fans that give rival fans a bad name.

Sorry children, there is no reason for any of this crap to ever take place, period. No matter how much trash talking, beer was involved. It's never funny, ever.

Hey Meck, Hope one day we can hook up, beer is on me.

Ari Chi3fs
12-06-2005, 09:06 PM
As for Ali and chiefsfolife ...... They only represent a small portion of Chiefs fans. As much as a small portion of Bronco fans that would act the same way. The type of fans that give rival fans a bad name.

Sorry children, there is no reason for any of this crap to ever take place, period. No matter how much trash talking, beer was involved. It's never funny, ever.

Hey Meck, Hope one day we can hook up, beer is on me.

I didnt say I was gonna pop someone in teh mouth for yelling Broncos, or push anyone down. Foo! I just relayed what I saw.

And yes, I did yell Orange Mane sucks, but I probably wouldnt have if I had known that their handicap friend was teh one that got pushed down.

Shit like that is uncalled for, but does it surprise anyone? We have a lot of hillbilly redneck Chiefs fans, AKA MoHillbilly, heh. Someone mouths off, someone gets popped, come on, you live in Kentucky... you have to know how it is. Most people arent evolved, this is life.

ROYC75
12-06-2005, 09:18 PM
... I saw him come out of the bathroom all beat down and bloody. heh. Instant Karma

Rubbing in a fight as Instant Karma is wrong, maybe it was a bad choice of words by you ?

Kinda set the tone as a Hate the Broncos, beat them up , Ha Ha type thread.

KChiefsQT
12-06-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm suprised this happened at Arrowhead.... but you can't be beligerent and dumb at opposing team's stadiums. This donko fan should be glad he wasn't @ Raiders house. I'm not sure I'll ever go back to Oakland in my Chiefs stuff.... getting in the stadium sucked!!!!!

jspchief
12-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Undoubtedly, there were a few Broncos fans that got physically abused for no reason.

I'm also sure there were some that probably had it coming. If you walk into a lions den wearing a beef leisure suit, and start kicking lions, don't be suprised when you get eaten. Maybe you don't deserve to get eaten, but you should've known better. The surest way to stay out of trouble at an opposing stadium is to be respectful. Some people just don't understand that.

The one thing I have noticed from the various stadiums I've been to... Denver and KC are among the worst that I've seen. Both cities have an abundance of drunk assholes. We could learn a lot from places like GB and Dallas.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey. What the f*ck do you have against drunken assholes?

stevieray
12-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Undoubtedly, there were a few Broncos fans that got physically abused for no reason.

I'm also sure there were some that probably had it coming. If you walk into a lions den wearing a beef leisure suit, and start kicking lions, don't be suprised when you get eaten. Maybe you don't deserve to get eaten, but you should've known better. The surest way to stay out of trouble at an opposing stadium is to be respectful. Some people just don't understand that.

The one thing I have noticed from the various stadiums I've been to... Denver and KC are among the worst that I've seen. Both cities have an abundance of drunk assholes. We could learn a lot from places like GB and Dallas.

Dallas is not immune to drunk assholes.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Dallas is not immune to drunk assholes.
They could still stand to learn a lot from me.

jspchief
12-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Dallas is not immune to drunk assholes.All I know is I've been there twice and both times felt like the general atmosphere wasn't as hostile as Arrowhead or Incestco/Pile High. I'll get a third chance this weekend. I probably have jinxed myself and will end up busting my knuckles on some goat roper's skull.

Arrowhead has a lot of assholes, and seems to have been getting progressively worse over the last ten years. Every time I'm in Denver, I have to make a concerted effort to walk away from unprovoked confrontations. Some stadiums just put off worse vibes than others. It's pretty sad actually, but I think it's a product of what the modern sportsfan has become... full of venom.

stevieray
12-06-2005, 09:59 PM
All I know is I've been there twice and both times felt like the general atmosphere wasn't as hostile as Arrowhead or Incestco/Pile High. I'll get a third chance this weekend. I probably have jinxed myself and will end up busting my knuckles on some goat roper's skull.

Arrowhead has a lot of assholes, and seems to have been getting progressively worse over the last ten years. Every time I'm in Denver, I have to make a concerted effort to walk away from unprovoked confrontations. Some stadiums just put off worse vibes than others. It's pretty sad actually, but I think it's a product of what the modern sportsfan has become... full of venom.

The only time I've felt bad vibes are the Raider games, but I can see your point.

One of the nicest compliments I've received was in Dallas. And that was more a compliment to Chiefs fans in general.

|Zach|
12-06-2005, 10:01 PM
I have pretty much had the same experiences as JSP. I met a lot of cool Bronco fans at Invesco last year. Alot of good natured ribbing...some talking to be expected. After the game it was a bit rough and tumble...they had won and alot of them had a few drinks...I had to walk away from a lot of bullshit.

Seems its the same both ways...

dtebbe
12-06-2005, 10:04 PM
All I know is I've been there twice and both times felt like the general atmosphere wasn't as hostile as Arrowhead or Incestco/Pile High. I'll get a third chance this weekend. I probably have jinxed myself and will end up busting my knuckles on some goat roper's skull.

Both times I've been to Jacksonville I've wanted to bust a couple heads. My wife lost her cool with this chic sitting next to her and just about threw her merry ass down a couple rows. Natually we had to lose both games, so that only made it worse.

DT

stevieray
12-06-2005, 10:04 PM
I have pretty much had the same experiences as JSP. I met a lot of cool Bronco fans at Invesco last year. Alot of good natured ribbing...some talking to be expected. After the game it was a bit rough and tumble...they had won and alot of them had a few drinks...I had to walk away from a lot of bullshit.

Seems its the same both ways...

I've experienced that also.

bringbackmarty
12-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Oh good. Now were like the Raider mongloids? Fantastic. After that, did the the guy administering the beating come out of the bathroom with his tank top, mullet, and missing teeth and tell his pregnant wife to "GET OVER HERE BITCH!" before slapping her around a bit?
no that was the donk fan you idiot.

Halfcan
12-06-2005, 11:19 PM
I got into a scrap in the bathroom with another Chiefs fan on Sunday. He was a big dude that was standing in the shitter line. I guess he thought he was going to be the bathroom police and not let anyone by. I tried left, he stepped in my way, I said "excuse dude your blocking the line," then went right. He stepped back and said "this is the line." Realizing that this 6'5 rumpranger was probably drunk and just wanting shit since the Donks had just scored I did the only thing I could.

I nailed him as hard as I could with an elbow to the spine, knocking him down on one knee and said "Get the f#ck out of the way!" I took the first line and quickly turned figuring he was going to come after me, but he just stood there pushing out his chest talking smack. What a freakin moron-just cause your tall and big doesn't mean your the baddest dude around-there is always someone tougher, crazier, or has to piss really freakin bad.

Ari Chi3fs
12-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Rubbing in a fight as Instant Karma is wrong, maybe it was a bad choice of words by you ?

Kinda set the tone as a Hate the Broncos, beat them up , Ha Ha type thread.

I hear what you are saying... I could have been a bit more elegant.

But as a drunk cold mofo, seeing a mouthy Donko fan be all mouthy boisterous, and then seeing him holding his bruised mouth on the way out, just seemed so apropos.

sorry if thats not PC. heh.

Halfcan
12-06-2005, 11:30 PM
I think it is funny-and how does that give Arrowhead a bad name-he could of walked into any bar in the USA and mouthed off to the wrong person and got the same result. That fact he is a Donk fan just makes it better. If it was Chokeland, he would have been robbed, sodomized, beat up and then stabbed. They hate the Donks more than us.

picasso
12-06-2005, 11:47 PM
And that is why I don't like to go to games anymore! A lot of it depends what your seats are. Living here in Seattle, they have a great stadium, and box seats are the only way I go from now on. Seeing the Chiefs play here even in a preseason game is a pain in the ass otherwise. Seahawk fans are all pussys!!! Sorry Joe. They see an opposing jersey and start throwing stuff at you and then hide behind other people. When you catch em in the act, like I have a couple of times, they immediately puss out when confronted or when you march up there they practically run to get away. Haven't caught one yet but then they aren't in our division anymore to worry about it. If I go to a stadium for enjoyment I fly back to Arrowhead.

Boardin Bronco
12-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Chief fans, you should not be afraid to go to games in Oakland! GO TO THE BLACK HOLE AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM AGAINST YOUR LONGTIME AFL RIVAL!

I have been to the Broncos-Raiders game the last 7 years and I have never been in a physical altercation. The Raider fans this year were so good to me treating me to BBQ and more than my share of shots.

As long as any fan shows class and respect, everybody can have a great time regardless of the venue.

mikey23545
12-07-2005, 04:38 AM
Some of the Chief "fans" posting on this thread sound like they are 15 years old and drunk 24-7...

Boozer
12-07-2005, 06:11 AM
Some of the Chief "fans" posting on this thread sound like they are 15 years old and drunk 24-7...

I know. I'm trying to figure out whether it's due to "life sucked in high school" or "life sucked since high school."

Mile High Mania
12-07-2005, 06:19 AM
I see that Ali was flexing his big man muscles...

I didn't have any issues when I was at the game in KC Last year. One or two folks would make a comment within earshot, but no biggie.

If someone is a drunk a-hole, then yeah you get what comes your way. If you're excited your team is tied or up at half in Arrowhead and you are pumped up (but nice), then you shouldn't get jacked with.

Calling someone gay for having a disco gimmick.. silly and weak. It's a game, have fun while you're there.

Mile High Mania
12-07-2005, 06:22 AM
Dallas does have their a-holes, but they're also some of the more fair-weathered fans I've run across.

xfactor
12-07-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey Meck-
Sorry you guys had a bad experience cause 99.9% of Chiefs fans are awesome, always a couple bad apples gives the masses a bad name. I enjoyed talking a little smack with you guys at your tailgate, which was pretty impressive. I had an even worse experience at Denver two years ago and I had my own security guards with me at all times. The verbal stuff I don't mind cause I like to dish it back but I had a guy spit on my face and once I got to my seat then guys keep throwing full beers at me. I came home with broken blood vessels all over my back. I guess it all comes down to if you want to show your colors especially in a flamboyant way then be prepared for the consequences. On a side note I talked with a buddy that had his 65 year old dad pushed down by a Bronco Fan after the game when he was taking a leak. Then I witnessed a Bronco fan trying to start a fight and threw a bottle at a Chiefs fan's pickup as he was leaving the stadium. It should always stay as constructive trash talking and never go beyond that.

Count Zarth
12-07-2005, 06:28 AM
Let me get this straight...you're a Chiefs fan...albeit crazy...but you were attacked by Chiefs fans...at ARROWHEAD?

xfactor
12-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Let me get this straight...you're a Chiefs fan...albeit crazy...but you were attacked by Chiefs fans...at ARROWHEAD?

Sorry GoChiefs-
I edited my post,I meant at Denver. It's to early not enough coffee yet ROFL

Mile High Mania
12-07-2005, 06:40 AM
There are a-holes at every stadium... for every pro and college team. No team or city is immune.

What we're talking about hear are words and attire. There's really nothing that warrants getting your ass kicked in someone else's house. That's pretty pathetic.

"What the hell? They're in KC and they're wearing blue and orange..." "Huh... how dare they wear a KC hat in Denver... kick his ass, Seabass!"

People that get into fights at sporting events are typically the same a-holes that look for fights anywhere. I doubt that JSP or stevie or most of us on the board would get into a fight for words being said to us.

Sure, it changes if your family is perceived to be threatened. But, some of you asshats just sound retarded. "What did he expect ... acting happy for his team in our stadium".

Who gives a damn, it's a game focker. Sure, you're passionate about it, but getting physical with someone is lame.

chagrin
12-07-2005, 06:51 AM
"...kick his ass, Seabass!"

that's pretty funny!

CrazyHorse
12-07-2005, 06:53 AM

When you walked by and said Orangemane sucks, a Chiefs fan had just grabbed a Bronco fan in a wheel chair and threw him on the ground. The way I understand it, not one Chiefs fan jumped to his defense. I was emabarrassed to hear of it.

It's not funny.

Mile High Mania
12-07-2005, 06:55 AM
When you walked by and said Orangemane sucks, a Chiefs fan had just grabbed a Bronco fan in a wheel chair and threw him on the ground. The way I understand it, not one Chiefs fan jumped to his defense. I was emabarrassed to hear of it.

It's not funny.

Are you serious? That's ****ed up...

Count Zarth
12-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Are you serious? That's ****ed up...

No kidding...why didn't he set the wheel chair on fire and shove him into the highway?

Mile High Mania
12-07-2005, 07:01 AM
My guess is that kcfanXIII would say "the crippled bastard had it coming, keep your 4 wheeled ass in Denver ..."

KCTitus
12-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Went to the Chiefs/Ravens game in 2003 in Baltimore. Very nice stadium and we didnt have any real issues. Wearing the Red and Gold did prompt some comments and smack talk but all in all was gracious.

After the game, which ended with a Hall KO return for a TD, basically, all of the fans were pretty good about everything.

I will say that my applause and cheering for KC was tempered just a bit. I was not in Arrowhead so I was mindful not to be obnoxious about what I did. It would have been rude.

MOhillbilly
12-07-2005, 07:04 AM

screw that eye for eye - tooth for teeth.

personaly i dont care talk shit in my home and say F-U to me, youre gonna find out.

EDIT- Having been on both sides of the fence Wings vs Blues i still dont give a care.
I come to Drink-Fight & ****

DFF

Ari Chi3fs
12-07-2005, 07:09 AM
yeah, it was bad timing on my part... heh.

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 08:09 AM

It's not funny.

No way that happened. Someone picked a dude up out of a wheelchair and threw him to the ground? :hmmm:

ROYC75
12-07-2005, 08:21 AM
No way that happened. Someone picked a dude up out of a wheelchair and threw him to the ground? :hmmm:

On a side note, If that be the case, it's a damn good thing I wasn't there. That focker would of had a trip to the hospital, in which the police would have been waiting there for him after he got fixed up.

Rival fan or no rival fan, to go after a handicapped person is sick.

Reerun_KC
12-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Stupid Chiefs fans like that is the reason I dont go to the games or take my son and daughter. They have been before and there is always some wanna be Raider fans, errr, I mean Chiefs fans that do stupid sh*t like that. I swear the white trash at Arrowhead is getting out of hand...

Rain Man
12-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Went to the Chiefs/Ravens game in 2003 in Baltimore. Very nice stadium and we didnt have any real issues. Wearing the Red and Gold did prompt some comments and smack talk but all in all was gracious.

After the game, which ended with a Hall KO return for a TD, basically, all of the fans were pretty good about everything.

I will say that my applause and cheering for KC was tempered just a bit. I was not in Arrowhead so I was mindful not to be obnoxious about what I did. It would have been rude.

Yeah, that's what I've done in visiting stadiums, too. I then have a coat that I put on over my Chiefs jersey when I leave, too. No sense in dressing like a salmon in bear country.

Count Zarth
12-07-2005, 08:38 AM
Yeah, that's what I've done in visiting stadiums, too. I then have a coat that I put on over my Chiefs jersey when I leave, too. No sense in dressing like a salmon in bear country.

Screw that! Chiefs pride!

Us Chiefs fans OWNED Reliant Stadium when the game was over.

Rain Man
12-07-2005, 08:43 AM

Well, sure. But at a Texans game you don't have to watch out for a Broncos fan chop-blocking you at the knees.

dirk digler
12-07-2005, 09:01 AM
My uncle lives in Vegas and every year he goes to the Raiders game in Oakland. He never wears his Chiefs gear there because he has seen Chiefs fans get beat up all the time there and constantly harrassed.

KCTitus
12-07-2005, 09:04 AM

Didnt really need to go that far, as we walked out, I got a lot of 'good game' and 'congratulations', etc.

I suprised that many were like that. On the train back to the airport, I just sat and listened to the Raven fans break down the game and blame the refs and Billick for the loss.

The comment I remember the most: "We lost, they didnt win"...I allways get a chuckle from that one.

Meck77
12-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Crazyhorse don't make shiat up man. No wheelchair in the story although that sounds nice and dramatic.

Look it's done. Nobody got hurt on our end. I just wanted to respond to AliChi's post about being some kinda badass for yelling out "orangemane sucks" and see if anyone might have known who the punk was who pushed our good friend down. That's it.

Enjoy the win and it's already wed. Time for you guys to worry about Dallas.

Peace

Otter
12-07-2005, 09:20 AM
I always think it's a good idea when fans get a fight over their team. Lord knows when I'm getting my ass whooped Tony Gonzolaz and Casey Wigman will be there to back me up.

CrazyHorse
12-07-2005, 11:35 AM

I guess I dont know what the hell I'm talking about. I honestly thought I heard a story about a wheelchair. I'll just shut up.

MOhillbilly
12-07-2005, 11:39 AM
I always think it's a good idea when fans get a fight over their team. Lord knows when I'm getting my ass whooped Tony Gonzolaz and Casey Wigman will be there to back me up.

that has shit to do with it IMO.

Cochise
12-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Some guy got pushed down, a bunch of other alleged stories with no witnesses, and Ali Chiefs owning himself, I missed all the fun :(

NewChief
12-07-2005, 11:47 AM

Just make sure that Lawrence Tynes and Todd Collins aren't the ones that got your back. They don't seem to fare too well in brawls.

Inspector
12-07-2005, 01:58 PM
I was gonna beat the crap ot of some donkey fan but when I grabbed him, he just slipped away.

I found my hand covered with criso.

MOhillbilly
12-07-2005, 02:00 PM
I was gonna beat the crap ot of some donkey fan but when I grabbed him, he just slipped away.

I found my hand covered with criso.

nexttime grab above the belt.

GT Orange
12-07-2005, 03:57 PM
I saw this thread, and it finally got me to register here to clear the air. Some of you know me on the OrangeMane as Crushaholic. I didn't register as Crushaholic, because I know you already have someone named Crush on here. I was the person in question who pushed to the ground. I do have a disability and a noticeable limp, but I'm not in a wheelchair. I just wanted to make that very clear. I know Meck mentioned that fact, but I wanted to emphasize it again. Also, it's ironic that Crazyhorse would spread that rumor, since he met me LAST year at Arrowhead...lol. He also knows I'm very mild-mannered and wouldn't have done anything to provoke the incident except wear Broncos gear.

Anyway, I'm a Broncos fan from Topeka. Yes, there are Broncos fans in Topeka. Congratulations on the win and I just came here to set the record straight. Now that I've registered, I might decide to post a little more often...

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Welcome, GT Orange.

We could always use another K-State fan around here, too. :ksu:

kcfanXIII
12-07-2005, 04:18 PM
My guess is that kcfanXIII would say "the crippled bastard had it coming, keep your 4 wheeled ass in Denver ..."
ummm, i can't even say it was justified if he was being an asshole. i'm not even that big of a jackass!!!
after some thought, i have decided that i might be a little too extreme. i will try to tone it down a bit. i still don't like opposing fans coming into arrowhead. and i will still talk shit on their team, but i will try not to be so personal about it. last thing i want to do is alienate my fellow chiefs fans.

Dickies Prostate
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM

Real classy for sure..

KChiefsQT
12-07-2005, 04:32 PM
ummm, i can't even say it was justified if he was being an asshole. i'm not even that big of a jackass!!!
after some thought, i have decided that i might be a little too extreme. i will try to tone it down a bit. i still don't like opposing fans coming into arrowhead. and i will still talk shit on their team, but i will try not to be so personal about it. last thing i want to do is alienate my fellow chiefs fans.
:clap: :clap: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long did this take you to come to the realization that your being a jackass is uncalled for?? :p Maybe I'll go see a game with you afterall!

kcfanXIII
12-07-2005, 04:33 PM
:clap: :clap: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long did this take you to come to the realization that your being a jackass is uncalled for?? :p Maybe I'll go see a game with you afterall!
only if we make out when we win

KChiefsQT
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
only if we make out when we win
Okay... I take it back, I still won't agree to attending a game with you... you drunk asshole!!! :)

DomCasual
12-07-2005, 04:49 PM
screw that eye for eye - tooth for teeth.

personaly i dont care talk shit in my home and say F-U to me, youre gonna find out.

EDIT- Having been on both sides of the fence Wings vs Blues i still dont give a care.
I come to Drink-Fight & ****

DFF
Just curious, but when you look up the food chain from your spot, what do you see? Does it have thumbs?

DomCasual
12-07-2005, 04:53 PM

Reliant Stadium?

When I think of bad places, the top three that come to mind are 1) unpatrolled areas of downtown Baghdad, 2) the Watts district in Los Angeles, and 3) Reliant Stadium. Good God, man - you're lucky to have gotten out with your life!

Valiant
12-07-2005, 04:53 PM
"What the hell? They're in KC and they're wearing blue and orange..." "Huh... how dare they wear a KC hat in Denver... kick his ass, Seabass!"

People that get into fights at sporting events are typically the same a-holes that look for fights anywhere. I doubt that JSP or stevie or most of us on the board would get into a fight for words being said to us.

Sure, it changes if your family is perceived to be threatened. But, some of you asshats just sound retarded. "What did he expect ... acting happy for his team in our stadium".

Who gives a damn, it's a game focker. Sure, you're passionate about it, but getting physical with someone is lame.

Thats funny, thats what happened to me in denver last year while skiing.. We were in the bar and some ****er starts shit and shoving me because of my chiefs beanie I wear while skiing.. We will just say he did not realize I was with 15 guys and girls in the bar and he ended up face first in the snow...

I also hate to say two of my good friends are dirty donk lovers and one fader lover...

Valiant
12-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Thats funny, thats what happened to me in denver last year while skiing.. We were in the bar and some ****er starts shit and shoving me because of my chiefs beanie I wear while skiing.. We will just say he did not realize I was with 15 guys and girls in the bar and he ended up face first in the snow...

I also hate to say two of my good friends are dirty donk lovers and one fader lover...

I have never seen a real charger fan though..

Valiant
12-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Ohh did anybody ban the D-bag chiefsfolife??? The guy reminds me too much of spider on the mange...

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Several years ago I was at a game and a Donk fan taunted me and pushed me. I threw an elbow to the ribs and a right to the face followed by a kick to the midsection. That shut her up.

DomCasual
12-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Several years ago I was at a game and a Donk fan taunted me and pushed me. I threw an elbow to the ribs and a right to the face followed by a kick to the midsection. That shut her up.
ROFL Nice one.

HemiEd
12-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Just curious, but when you look up the food chain from your spot, what do you see? Does it have thumbs?
ROFL

chiefsfolife
12-07-2005, 05:52 PM
bottom line is...all these scared fans on this site here represent a small number of the real fans you will see at arrowhead. As it goes you donk piece of trash...you're just "all talk" because on the internet thats the most you can do. I Don't care how many fat bodyguards you got, if you come to arrowhead get ready for the pain

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 05:55 PM
bottom line is...all these scared fans on this site here represent a small number of the real fans you will see at arrowhead. As it goes you donk piece of trash...you're just "all talk" because on the internet thats the most you can do. I Don't care how many fat bodyguards you got, if you come to arrowhead get ready for the pain
Whatever, dude. I'd say 95% of Chiefs fans would not advocate physical violence just because of a football game.

Rain Man
12-07-2005, 05:58 PM
I saw this thread, and it finally got me to register here to clear the air. Some of you know me on the OrangeMane as Crushaholic. I didn't register as Crushaholic, because I know you already have someone named Crush on here. I was the person in question who pushed to the ground. I do have a disability and a noticeable limp, but I'm not in a wheelchair. I just wanted to make that very clear. I know Meck mentioned that fact, but I wanted to emphasize it again. Also, it's ironic that Crazyhorse would spread that rumor, since he met me LAST year at Arrowhead...lol. He also knows I'm very mild-mannered and wouldn't have done anything to provoke the incident except wear Broncos gear.

Anyway, I'm a Broncos fan from Topeka. Yes, there are Broncos fans in Topeka. Congratulations on the win and I just came here to set the record straight. Now that I've registered, I might decide to post a little more often...

Someone just walked up to you and pushed you to the ground? Was there anything before that, or did he just literally walk up and shove you?

There are all types of people in the world, and on behalf of tool-using Chiefs fans everywhere, I apologize. You just encountered a moron, unfortunately.

Please come visit. We'll probably shove you down occasionally too, but it hurts less on the Internet.

DomCasual
12-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Whereas you are, what - not hiding behind the Internet? :hmmm:

Dude, are you for real? I guarantee that you are among the minority (the vast minority) of your own fans.

I recommend you don't say anything else until you either get yourself a good PR person or a little more maturity. I promise you that someday when you get a little older, you'll look back on this exchange and shudder.

Boozer
12-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Name change needed: colossaldouchefolife.

Count Zarth
12-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Whatever, dude. I'd say 95% of Chiefs fans would not advocate physical violence just because of a football game.

Yeah, I don't need a football game as an excuse to kick some Donkey ass.

Valiant
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I don't need a football game as an excuse to kick some Donkey ass.

Have you ever been in a fight??

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Just when I kicked his ass and took his lunch money.

Iowanian
12-07-2005, 08:23 PM

Someday, you'll be running your c@cksucker like that in the wrong place, and someone will kick you in the Clit and smash it like a grape.

Katipan
12-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Someday, you'll be running your c@cksucker like that in the wrong place, and someone will kick you in the Clit and smash it like a grape.

That really doesn't hurt all that much.

Maybe if you got a toe in there... But otherwise. Meh.

Iowanian
12-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Maybe it'll be a barefoot, snaggletoenail-with those creepy digger bugs from the commercial, Miagi.

A hangnail is going to cause some taint stiches on the backstroke.

HiiiiiiiiyAAAAAAH!

Katipan
12-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Maybe it'll be a barefoot, snaggletoenail-with those creepy digger bugs from the commercial, Miagi.

A hangnail is going to cause some taint stiches on the backstroke.

HiiiiiiiiyAAAAAAH!

Now you remind me of that blue chick in street fighter.

Iowanian
12-07-2005, 08:39 PM
If I were a character on a game....it'd be like real life.

You know how wonderwoman had those brass braclets that deflected bullets, Spiderman has the sticky fingers, superman can see through your fruit of the looms....

I've got superpowers too.

More!

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Now you remind me of that blue chick in street fighter.
Chun Li.

Spinning bird kick!

chiefsfolife
12-07-2005, 08:46 PM

someday...someone else? ;)

jspchief
12-07-2005, 08:49 PM
someday...someone else? ;)Were you at my tailgate last Sunday?

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 08:50 PM
No matter how bad you think you are, there will always be somebody badder. I'm just guessing here but there are probably at least 50 guys on this board badder than you.

Iowanian
12-07-2005, 08:52 PM

If you're half like you talk here...your day will come.

I'm guessing you're about 17-18.

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Were you at my tailgate last Sunday?
Yes. He was the ginger kid.

GT Orange
12-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Someone just walked up to you and pushed you to the ground? Was there anything before that, or did he just literally walk up and shove you?

Here's exactly what happened. I looked back and saw a couple of drunk fans grab one on the people in our group. I went back to see if he was alright and that's when I was shoved. I said nothing to them. I just wanted to help get him out of there. That's when someone stepped in my path and shoved me to the ground. It's too bad that some fans (of ALL teams) can't be civil and know that it's just a game.

Anyway...I've cleared the air of the false rumors. it's almost Thursday and both of our teams have games this week...

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 08:56 PM
If you're half like you talk here...your day will come.

I'm guessing you're about 17-18.
He's at least 21. He was drinking beers at the tailgate.

jspchief
12-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Yes. He was the ginger kid.Ginger?

There was one kid there that I thought was Chief4life or something along those lines. Just wondering if it was this guy or someone else.

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Ginger?

There was one kid there that I thought was Chief4life or something along those lines. Just wondering if it was this guy or someone else.
. ginger
A human, characterized by pale skin, freckles and bright red hair. "Gingers" are generally considered to be inferior to their more melanin-rich brethren, and thus deservingly discriminated against. Gingers are thought to have no souls. The condition, "gingervitis" is genetic and incurable.
Ron Howard is a ginger.

chiefsfolife
12-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Ginger?

yea I was there...awsome food man, had a great time. the meatballs were actually pretty dam good

Count Zarth
12-07-2005, 09:06 PM

One time in primary school some kid was hitting me with a switch so I turned around, grabbed it and broke it in half.

And I punched my cousin in the gut once for being a dumbass.

jspchief
12-07-2005, 09:34 PM
yea I was there...awsome food man, had a great time. the meatballs were actually pretty dam goodI'm glad you had a good time.

Now do me a favor. Return the hospitality I showed you, by not being a dick to other fans at Arrowhead. It's about enjoying yourself, not ruining your day or someone else's. Opposing fans are there for the same reason you are... to cheer for their team. It's not an affront to Chiefs fans.

I don't want Arrowhead to ever be lumped in the same category as Oakland or Philly.

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I Don't care how many fat bodyguards you got, if you come to arrowhead get ready for the pain
I may be fat these days but I haven't forgot how to use what the good lord gave me to strike down the wicked. :p

chiefsfolife
12-07-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm glad you had a good time.

Now do me a favor. Return the hospitality I showed you, by not being a dick to other fans at Arrowhead. It's about enjoying yourself, not ruining your day or someone else's. Opposing fans are there for the same reason you are... to cheer for their team. It's not an affront to Chiefs fans.

I don't want Arrowhead to ever be lumped in the same category as Oakland or Philly.

allright allright

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 09:45 PM
yea I was there...awsome food man, had a great time. the meatballs were actually pretty dam good

Dude, I gave you steak and chicken kaboobs, cookies and drinks. I thought you were civilized.

Jeeeeezzz theres more to life than violence and being pissed about other fans being in your house. After the way everyone treated you at the tailgate you bring chit like this? :shake:

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 09:46 PM
. ginger
A human, characterized by pale skin, freckles and bright red hair. "Gingers" are generally considered to be inferior to their more melanin-rich brethren, and thus deservingly discriminated against. Gingers are thought to have no souls. The condition, "gingervitis" is genetic and incurable.
Ron Howard is a ginger.
Gingervitis, hahahahaha. I love the Planet.

chiefsfolife
12-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Dude, I gave you steak and chicken kaboobs, cookies and drinks. I thought you were civilized.

Jeeeeezzz theres more to life than violence and being pissed about other fans being in your house. After the way everyone treated you at the tailgate you bring chit like this? :shake:

I dont understand your problem. I had a great time and I enjoyed the food from both of you even if you guys did bring some donk fans, or is that why you're alittle too sympathetic for them. I truly appreciated the hospitality and this is not a black and white issue and never will be.

ENDelt260
12-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Just make sure that Lawrence Tynes and Todd Collins aren't the ones that got your back. They don't seem to fare too well in brawls.
Are you kidding me? Tynes is an asskicker.

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 09:55 PM
I dont understand your problem. I had a great time and I enjoyed the food from both of you even if you guys did bring some donk fans, or is that why you're alittle too sympathetic for them. I truly appreciated the hospitality and this is not a black and white issue and never will be.
Dude, it was my son and JSPChief's wife.

and it is black and white. There is no reason to ever use physical violence on another human being just because he or she is a fan of another football team.

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Most people don't take kindly to being called "scared fans" or not "real fans".

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM

I'd like more information on these kaboobs you're talking about. I love kaboobs.

Halfcan
12-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Sorry but Donks fans are the worst-at the old mile high I had several close calls.

Packers fans are the best-hell you park in their yards-because of a shortage of parking-use their restrooms-they even invited us to tailgate-inside a fan behind us bought us a beer. They rock up there in cheese land. Plus we won in overtime-best game I ever saw.

chiefsfolife
12-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Dude, it was my son and JSPChief's wife.

and it is balck and white. There is no need for violence on another human being just because he or she is a fan of another team.

thats what I'm saying. I have no problem with cool fans but the guy I got into it with was yelling and trying to intimidate everyone around him. He actually pushed me first. I dont believe you should resort to violence on every rival fan you see, but rival fans must learn their place at arrowhead. I apologize if it seems I wasn't appreciative and if it seemed I had a problem with the two donk fanz that was there but trust me everything is cool.

goodnight

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I'd like more information on these kaboobs you're talking about. I love kaboobs.

Nothing special. Just cooked them slowly for about an hour on the grill and every time I turned them I would put this Italian marinade on them. Turned out pretty tasty though.

ENDelt260
12-07-2005, 10:03 PM
BigRedChief, you're a kaboob.

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 10:04 PM

Now, Do I look Italian?

ENDelt260
12-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Now, Do I look Italian?
You look like you've eaten your fair share of Italian.

Kclee
12-07-2005, 10:12 PM

ROFL

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 10:13 PM
You look like you've eaten your fair share of Italian.
and BBQ................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
http://www.hudsonbbqsauce.com/imageP09.JPG

Chromatic
12-08-2005, 03:57 AM

That's ****ing disgraceful.

We're better than that bullshit.

greg63
12-08-2005, 04:11 AM

Agreed, now we're displaying the Faders classless behavior traits??:shake:

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 05:03 AM
Just curious, but when you look up the food chain from your spot, what do you see? Does it have thumbs?couldnt tell you, but its always nice to look down and see you.

your smack is of the weakest kind chump - regroup and try again.

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 06:25 AM
id also like to point out for those of you who think KC fan is SOOOO above shenanigans, that while at the Skins game a chiefs fan sitting in the same section as my 80 year old grandmother Fliped her off and then made the comment that he was a blackbelt.(like he was gonna kick her ass)
this wasnt in the nosebleeds this was in the Club level.
And in the past when my uncles teams have visited arrowhead when my family walked through the lot they have been pelted w/ everything from food and beer to screamed at and cursed out.

so get off you high horses.

you who think kc fan is so above it, is either blind ,or turns a blind eye.

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 06:31 AM
liar.

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 06:33 AM
liar.

ok ya got me. :rolleyes:

jspchief
12-08-2005, 07:31 AM
id also like to point out for those of you who think KC fan is SOOOO above shenanigans, that while at the Skins game a chiefs fan sitting in the same section as my 80 year old grandmother Fliped her off and then made the comment that he was a blackbelt.(like he was gonna kick her ass)
this wasnt in the nosebleeds this was in the Club level.
And in the past when my uncles teams have visited arrowhead when my family walked through the lot they have been pelted w/ everything from food and beer to screamed at and cursed out.

so get off you high horses.

you who think kc fan is so above it, is either blind ,or turns a blind eye.I don't think KC fans are above it. That's why I'm telling guys like chiefsfolife to chill out. Because I think a lot of Chiefs fans need an attitude adjustment. The entire point of a attending a game is to have fun, and too many people show up with a chip on their shoulder.

Earlier in this thread, you said you go to games to drink, fight, and ****. Sounds like you're one of the guys that bugs people's grandmas and throws shit at people.

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Earlier in this thread, you said you go to games to drink, fight, and ****. Sounds like you're one of the guys that bugs people's grandmas and throws shit at people.

relax-i was doing what i do best - being dumb.
though im not above punching someone when i think they need it.
I dont make it a habit going around throwing shit and cussing and fliping old ladies off.
but 99% of the time like you i am there to tailgate take in the atmosphere that makes arrowhead great and watch the team i love.

dont think you know who i am JSP.

chiefsfolife
12-08-2005, 09:10 AM
I don't think KC fans are above it. That's why I'm telling guys like chiefsfolife to chill out. Because I think a lot of Chiefs fans need an attitude adjustment. The entire point of a attending a game is to have fun, and too many people show up with a chip on their shoulder.

to be honest with you...I think the man that brings a rival donk fan to huge game in the afc west can use alittle attitude adjusting himself

were you even yelling when plummer was out there or did your wife tell you to sitdown and shutup? just curious

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 09:12 AM
ROFL

jspchief
12-08-2005, 09:16 AM
to be honest with you...I think the man that brings a rival donk fan to huge game in the afc west can use alittle attitude adjusting himself

were you even yelling when plummer was out there or did your wife tell you to sitdown and shutup? just curiousGo ahead and act like a bitch now, behind the safety of a computer monitor. You're just a punk. Now I know why you showed up to my tailgate alone. Acting like a dick doesn't make many freinds.

Go ahead and be a dumbass at games. I'm sure you'll get what's coming to you. And you won't have any freinds to pull the guy off of you either. Pathetic.

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Go ahead and act like a bitch now, behind the safety of a computer monitor. You're just a punk. Now I know why you showed up to my tailgate alone. Acting like a dick doesn't make many freinds.

Go ahead and be a dumbass at games. I'm sure you'll get what's coming to you. And you won't have any freinds to pull the guy off of you either. Pathetic.

if he said that to your face at a game what would you do?

chiefsfolife
12-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Go ahead and act like a bitch now, behind the safety of a computer monitor. You're just a punk. Now I know why you showed up to my tailgate alone. Acting like a dick doesn't make many freinds.

namecalling...I thought you were "better than that"

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 09:24 AM

were you even yelling when plummer was out there or did your wife tell you to sitdown and shutup? just curious

:rolleyes: you are nothing but a punk and I am ashamed that you are calling yourself a chiefs fan....what a douche..:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 09:26 AM
if he said that to your face at a game what would you do?

I know what I would do and we know what you would do also........oh wait, he's not a female.........so you probably wouldnt do anything.....ROFL

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 09:27 AM
namecalling...I thought you were "better than that"

No, not really....punk ROFL

jspchief
12-08-2005, 09:30 AM
namecalling...I thought you were "better than that"The difference is, I don't go to Arrowhead with a chip on my shoulder or looking for a fight. I go there with the intention of enjoying myself, and helping other people enjoy themselves. That doesn't mean I'm going to lay down if someone crosses the line. I just start out with a more positive mindset.

I've already said, in this thread, that there were probably Broncos fans that deserved to get jacked up. My problem is when people carry that attitude about opposing fans with them every day. If you go there with that mindset, you're probably going to find a reason to get pissed off at someone. I go to opposing stadiums enough to know that there are dicks out there no matter how much "respect" I show to "their house". I'd just as soon Arrowhead wasn't full of those types of fans.

You know, it's sad. I was pretty sure at the tailgate that you were the fool I was thinking of from this BB. I thought maybe if you got a chance to meet some of us, and us get to know you, I'd change my opinion of you. Then less than a week later you're trying to talk shit on me because you think you are an internet tough guy.

If you're so much more of a man, why weren't you saying shit to my wife or red's kid? Act like a hardass now, but you were content to eat my food and drink beer with my Bronco fan wife this weekend.

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 09:37 AM
I know what I would do and we know what you would do also........oh wait, he's not a female.........so you probably wouldnt do anything.....ROFL
ha...
id punch a midget if it wiped blood on me.

chiefsfolife
12-08-2005, 09:39 AM
The difference is, I don't go to Arrowhead with a chip on my shoulder or looking for a fight. I go there with the intention of enjoying myself, and helping other people enjoy themselves. That doesn't mean I'm going to lay down if someone crosses the line. I just start out with a more positive mindset.

I've already said, in this thread, that there were probably Broncos fans that deserved to get jacked up. My problem is when people carry that attitude about opposing fans with them every day. If you go there with that mindset, you're probably going to find a reason to get pissed off at someone. I go to opposing stadiums enough to know that there are dicks out there no matter how much "respect" I show to "their house". I'd just as soon Arrowhead wasn't full of those types of fans.

You know, it's sad. I was pretty sure at the tailgate that you were the fool I was thinking of from this BB. I thought maybe if you got a chance to meet some of us, and us get to know you, I'd change my opinion of you. Then less than a week later you're trying to talk shit on me because you think you are an internet tough guy.

If you're so much more of a man, why weren't you saying shit to my wife or red's kid? Act like a hardass now, but you were content to eat my food and drink beer with my Bronco fan wife this weekend.

you and redchief were the ones that started talking shit first but it doesnt matter now. I think you need come down from your "I'm so high and mighty, I'm better than all the other chief fans" pedestal. You obviously got the wrong opinion about me and that better change quick.

Mile High Mania
12-08-2005, 09:40 AM
This guy is a cowardly chickenshit... and much like I said last week, guys that act like pricks on the Net change their tune in person (for the most part).

So, how big was this internet tough guy in real life? He sounds like a real puss.

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 09:40 AM
ha...

ROFL...yep, that's the Mo I know.......ROFL

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 09:41 AM
and that better change quick.
Or what?

Mile High Mania
12-08-2005, 09:41 AM
You obviously got the wrong opinion about me and that better change quick.

ROFL Dude, you done been warned... too funny.

chiefsfolife
12-08-2005, 09:43 AM
This guy is a cowardly chickenshit... and much like I said last week, guys that act like pricks on the Net change their tune in person (for the most part).

So, how big was this internet tough guy in real life? He sounds like a real puss.

Ok donk gohead and jump in and kick me

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 09:44 AM
you and redchief were the ones that started talking shit first but it doesnt matter now. I think you need come down from your "I'm so high and mighty, I'm better than all the other chief fans" pedestal. You obviously got the wrong opinion about me and that better change quick.

ROFL..better change quick....:rolleyes: what are you gonna do, stick out your tongue out at him....ROFL I think you are really a raiders fan, the bs coming out of your mouth is classic faider talk......ROFL all talk and no action, yep a faider fan alright....:rolleyes:

Mile High Mania
12-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Ok donk gohead and jump in and kick me

Not kicking you ... just laughing out loud with the rest of the class.

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 09:45 AM
ha...
Me too, I specialize in midgets. I like quadraplegics as well.

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 09:46 AM
You know its bad when Chiefs4me is in on the pile-on.

chiefsfolife
12-08-2005, 09:47 AM
all I got to say is **** that Rump Rangerget ass tailgate I was at...I thought maybee if I come over and check it out I might see some real fans partying. It doesnt matter now cause your little donky tailgate is insignifcant and this whole website is going down, its too bad its the only thing that makes you feel important

I'm not gonna tell you what I'm gonna do

jspchief
12-08-2005, 09:50 AM
you and redchief were the ones that started talking shit first but it doesnt matter now. I think you need come down from your "I'm so high and mighty, I'm better than all the other chief fans" pedestal. You obviously got the wrong opinion about me and that better change quick.Anything me and BigRed said to my wife or his kid was in good fun. We knew where the line was, and knew not to cross it.

As for me thinking I'm better than you, I certainly think I've got a better attitude than you. If you think going through the world being rude to people is a good idea, you're going to live a pretty lonely life.

Mile High Mania
all I got to say is **** that Rump Rangerget ass tailgate I was at...I thought maybee if I come over and check it out I might see some real fans partying. It doesnt matter now cause your little donky tailgate is insignifcant and this whole website is going down, its too bad its the only thing that makes you feel important

Wow... that makes almost no sense.

Saulbadguy
ROFL

Here he goes again on his "real fans" rant.

Why didn't you keep your promise when you left the first time?

chiefsfolife
12-08-2005, 09:51 AM
ROFL

Here he goes again on his "real fans" rant.

Why didn't you keep your promise when you left the first time?

so which one was you?

Boozer
12-08-2005, 09:52 AM
douchefolife:

Katipan
12-08-2005, 09:52 AM

You aren't going to tell us about your mutilated attempt to hang yourself when the closet rod you were using bowed under the heady weight of guilt in enjoying late night dirty uncles and flaccid attempts to prove your manliness in the guise of jerking off into strange men's stolen underwear?

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 09:53 AM
so which one was you?
The fat guy who was hungover from the night before.

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 09:54 AM

Oh please tell us......please...please....please....pretty please......ROFL

And you got it wrong, the rangers are a baseball team in texas....ROFL

Now I'll be nice, how about coming to texas for this sundays game?? Come on, what do you say tough guy..ROFL

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 09:54 AM

you share food and drink w/ them and then do this?
****in pathetic.

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 09:56 AM
He was actually kind of pathetic. He was "that guy", you know, who would would say things to try to rile everyone up but fail miserably.

Chiefsfolife:"Man..we are gonna kick some Donkey ass!!"

Everyone else: "Yeah..."

Then he started giving a 13 year old ENDLESS crap about being a Broncos fan. It was funny for a minute, then just sad. If I were BigRedChief I would have told the douche to cut it out. It wasn't funny.

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 09:57 AM
You know its bad when Chiefs4me is in on the pile-on.

somebody has to take out the trash...and since Donger can't tie a freaking trash bag...I guess it will be me........ROFL

chiefsfolife
12-08-2005, 09:57 AM
jspchief...tell them where the tailgate is because I'll be the for the chargers game whether you like it or not, or you can move it if you're scared. If I heard you run your mouth and you didnt show up sunday than you know what you are

Boozer
12-08-2005, 10:00 AM
jspchief...tell them where the tailgate is because I'll be the for the chargers game whether you like it or not, or you can move it if you're scared. If I heard you run your mouth and you didnt show up sunday than you know what you are

What out, Billy Badass is going to crash your tailgate! ROFL

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 10:01 AM
If I heard you run your mouth and you didnt show up sunday than you know what you are

oh dear god why oh why am i going to DC??????

jspchief
jspchief...tell them where the tailgate is because I'll be the for the chargers game whether you like it or not, or you can move it if you're scared. If I heard you run your mouth and you didnt show up sunday than you know what you areI'll tell you what. The Chargers game is on Christmas eve, and I'll be spending time with my family. So I won't be there for you to rough me up.

But I will be at the Cincy game, at my normal tailgate spot. If you want to stop by, feel free to do so.

Saulbadguy
Uh...

you mean you don't know where the tailgate is after you have already shown up there once?

Are you really that retarded?

I also am willing to bet quite a few people have his back. I can't say the same for you.

Mile High Mania
12-08-2005, 10:05 AM

You're a retard... do everyone a favor, go to a tall building and leap from a window.

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 10:08 AM
You're a retard... do everyone a favor, go to a tall building and leap from a window.

its a sad day when I agree with a bronco fan.........:deevee:

:D

Sybil
12-08-2005, 10:09 AM
You aren't going to tell us about your mutilated attempt to hang yourself when the closet rod you were using bowed under the heady weight of guilt in enjoying late night dirty uncles and flaccid attempts to prove your manliness in the guise of jerking off into strange men's stolen underwear?

Wow. I'm not messing with her. No way.

Sybil
12-08-2005, 10:12 AM
We psychologists call this "small dicked man syndrome," in collegial converstation anyway.

DomCasual
12-08-2005, 11:03 AM
couldnt tell you, but its always nice to look down and see you.

your smack is of the weakest kind chump - regroup and try again.
Hmm...Is that so? Tell me, what was it about this post that you had to edit? The biggest word was seven letters, so I really hope you didn't misspell anything. And let's face it - Flannery O'Connor, you are not.

Listen, though - I am glad to hear that you are comfortable with your position in the food chain. It's better that way.

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Hmm...Is that so? Tell me, what was it about this post that you had to edit? The biggest word was seven letters, so I really hope you didn't misspell anything. And let's face it - Flannery O'Connor, you are not.

Listen, though - I am glad to hear that you are comfortable with your position in the food chain. It's better that way.

I'm trying to figure out why you'd think that something above him in the food chain would have thumbs. Do Broncos fans practice cannibalism? Most of the things above me in the food chain have fangs or claws or the occasional fin, but I don't think any of them have thumbs.

DomCasual
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM
I dont make it a habit going around throwing shit and cussing and fliping old ladies off.
You save the shit-throwing for your handlers, cage mates, and those funny people that keep on taking pictures of you through the glass, right?

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 11:13 AM

I said your smack was weak and then you prove me wrong.

MO stands corrected(9)

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 11:14 AM
You save the shit-throwing for your handlers, cage mates, and those funny people that keep on taking pictures of you through the glass, right?

atleast i am evolved enough to throw shit.

whats your excuse?

Ari Chi3fs
12-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I guess we know now why ChiefsfoLife has a raider logo in his avatar... He has the Raider fan mentality, which isnt saying much.

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 11:23 AM

Seriously, this is starting to worry me. Are Broncos fans cannibals? Am I like that guy on the Twilight Zone with the To Serve Man cookbook? Now I'm afraid to go out for lunch.

DomCasual
12-08-2005, 11:25 AM
atleast i am evolved enough to throw shit.

whats your excuse?
You know, dude - I can't think of a single retort for that, so I guess you win. ROFL

Let me call it, then. In a shit-throwing contest, I will automatically concede.

We have a winnah!

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 11:30 AM
You know, dude - I can't think of a single retort for that, so I guess you win. ROFL

We have a winnah!

Perhaps you just need to add some fiber to your diet.

DomCasual
12-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Seriously, this is starting to worry me. Are Broncos fans cannibals? Am I like that guy on the Twilight Zone with the To Serve Man cookbook? Now I'm afraid to go out for lunch.
http://www.woodrow.org/teachers/bi/1995/thumbs.html

Only apes and primates have hands capable of grasping objects. The grasp is made possible by the opposable thumb, so called because it moves opposite to the rest of the fingers. In humans, the thumb can move farther across the hand than in any other primate. In this experiment you will compare your performance of a series of tasks using your thumb and fingers together with your performance of the same tasks without the aid of your thumb.

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 11:33 AM
http://www.woodrow.org/teachers/bi/1995/thumbs.html

Only apes and primates have hands capable of grasping objects. The grasp is made possible by the opposable thumb, so called because it moves opposite to the rest of the fingers. In humans, the thumb can move farther across the hand than in any other primate. In this experiment you will compare your performance of a series of tasks using your thumb and fingers together with your performance of the same tasks without the aid of your thumb.

Now I'm confused. Do apes eat humans or do humans eat apes? And where does mohillbilly fit into that equation?

DomCasual
12-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Now I'm confused. Do apes eat humans or do humans eat apes? And where does mohillbilly fit into that equation?
Nevermind. If I need to explain it to you, you probably won't find it funny. :shake:

Maybe someday, though.

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Nevermind. If I need to explain it to you, you probably won't find it funny. :shake:

Maybe someday, though.

This must be that new nanohumor technology I've been reading about. I'm way behind on technology.

Evenrude
12-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Suprised that somone had problems at Arrowhead... I have always been treated well there.....

Anyhow, I just wanted to stop in to give props to the Chiefs... they got it done when they needed to... good luck the rest of the season.

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 12:19 PM

We have a winnah!
you do know that when i said "mo stands corrected" that it wasnt a good thing right?

opps i droped a penny.
get that for me will ya?

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Back to Chiefolife. I believe him to be cross bred between an alligator and a canary. Any other guesses?

Katipan
12-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Back to Chiefolife. I believe him to be cross bred between an alligator and a canary. Any other guesses?

mongoloid and cockroach

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 12:51 PM

"Polly wants an antelope...now."

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 12:53 PM
mongoloid and cockroach

youre giving his parents to much credit.

SPchief
12-08-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm thinking a cross between a pigeon and an ant

MOhillbilly
12-08-2005, 12:54 PM
box of rock and a ass

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Strapping confident adult, and scared young child who really just wanted to be loved.

Wait, that's me.

Katipan
12-08-2005, 01:00 PM
He's between balls and a bung.

BigRedChief
12-08-2005, 06:43 PM
I apologize if it seems I wasn't appreciative and if it seemed I had a problem with the two donk fanz that was there but trust me everything is cool.

goodnight

We will leave this here then.

I didn't tell you once to back off on the smack to my son did I? Did I give you a look? Seem ticked about it? No. I didn't have a problem with your smack talk. He's only 13 but if he's got the balls to wear another teams jersey to the stadium then he can take some verbal crap from Chief fans. It's just another small lesson in learning of the consequenses of our decisions.

I never said anything in this thread about you personally or your choice to use violence on Sunday. I was just stating an opinion that beating up some fan of another team just because they are the fan of another team is wrong. You said that wasn't the case in this instance. He had it coming. I wasn't there.

I was shocked that after we gave you food and drink that you would trash our tailgate. You say you do appreciate the food and drink. We are cool then.

xoxo~
BRC
Taking the high road

Iowanian
12-08-2005, 07:07 PM

I know what you're going to do. You're going to rub one out to that stash of kiddy pRon you're hiding and then cry yourself to sleep because You're not sure which Belton tailer park your daddy was from.

Katipan
12-08-2005, 07:08 PM
I know what you're going to do. You're going to rub one out to that stash of kiddy pRon you're hiding and then cry yourself to sleep because You're not sure which Belton tailer park your daddy was from.

Oh baby. I did so much better than you.