PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks

Lord Bestyle
12-04-2005, 07:39 PM
So, I ended up giving my spare ticket to Angel. When she met me at Gate B, she was with Phobia. They asked if I would mind them swapping seats. No problem for me. Admittedly, in her shoes, I'd be a little freaked about sitting next to a complete stranger and possible internet whacko. That, and I'm sure my wife was much happier about me sitting next to another married heterosexual guy, than a cute blonde. :)

Well, Phob gets to my seats, and within minutes gets on the phone to Nzoner. Then, before you know it, we're over in 338 having an absolute blast. I have never had more fun at a game.

And for the Chiefs to stick it to those f'n donkeys in the last minutes of the game was a perfect ending. I just wanted to get another screming fan in the seats, accomplished that, and ended up having a much better time than I expected.

Thanks so much to Phob, Nzoner, rock1853 (?), and all the other Planeteers in that section. You guys rule!

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Im glad you guys had a good time. I missed out because I was sleeping.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 07:42 PM
So angel's a blonde, is she?

That's too bad.

Lord Bestyle
12-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Don't worry, dude. I'll keep you in the loop for the Chargers game. It will probably be just as big, if not bigger than this one.

4th and Long
12-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks so much to Phob, Nzoner, rock1853 (?), and all the other Planeteers in that section. You guys rule!
No thanks to 4th and Long? if it weren't for me, instead of sitting next to Phil and having a good time, you would have been stuck setting next to my ugly mug. :p

angel
12-05-2005, 08:10 AM
thank you so much for the ticket - and for swapping with us. I'm glad you had a blast! Jazzzlovr wanted to make sure that her seat was occupied by a female. It ended up a good thing because a very pretty Bronco fan was in the seat to my right, and had Phil sat there, I think things might have been ... well ... anyway, I really appreciate that you gave your seat at the last minute, and as you can see, I am some kind of good luck because the last two games that I got last minute seats to, we kicked ass!

BigRedChief
12-05-2005, 08:16 AM
So, I ended up giving my spare ticket to Angel. When she met me at Gate B, she was with Phobia. They asked if I would mind them swapping seats. No problem for me. Admittedly, in her shoes, I'd be a little freaked about sitting next to a complete stranger and possible internet whacko. That, and I'm sure my wife was much happier about me sitting next to another married heterosexual guy, than a cute blonde. :)

Well, Phob gets to my seats, and within minutes gets on the phone to Nzoner. Then, before you know it, we're over in 338 having an absolute blast. I have never had more fun at a game.

And for the Chiefs to stick it to those f'n donkeys in the last minutes of the game was a perfect ending. I just wanted to get another screming fan in the seats, accomplished that, and ended up having a much better time than I expected.

So why didn't you come to the tailgate?

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Yay! Angel got a ticket. I was campaigning for you in another thread.

Rain Man
12-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Well, at least you got to sit next to the person with the larger breasts.

chagrin
12-05-2005, 08:25 AM
So angel's a blonde, is she?

And apparently she's into swapping...giggitty! giggitty! giggity goo!

angel
12-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Yay! Angel got a ticket. I was campaigning for you in another thread.
many thanks :)

Bwana
12-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Nice, it sounds like a good time was had by all. That would have been a fantastic game to see live.

JimNasium
12-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Who is this Phobia character that you guys keep referring to?