PDA

View Full Version : Great win! What a game...

Taco John
12-04-2005, 09:04 PM
That was an incredible contest. You guys are hard to beat at home. Nice win, and enjoy the "hottest team in the league" right now media you're sure to receive this week.

Spott
12-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Actually, I think the Jags will get that label after they beat their fifth division II team in a row.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 09:07 PM
It certainly was a good game. I'm glad I woke up for the second half.

Deberg_1990
12-04-2005, 09:08 PM
As much as i hate the Donkey's I respect the fact that you guys come to play every week. It would have been easy to come into Arrowhead and just "lay down" like the Chiefs usually do in Denver but you guys refused to do that. Awesume game. Probaby the biggest win of the DV era in KC so far.

VonneMarie
12-04-2005, 09:08 PM
That was an awesome game once my heart started beating.

Cochise
12-04-2005, 09:09 PM
It was a battle, in the 3rd I thought we were going to lose it, but they came out and got it done.

Always get a war between the Chiefs and Broncos at Arrowhead.

Count Alex's Losses
12-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Much respect to Taco John for showing up.

Count Alex's Losses
12-04-2005, 09:10 PM
NOW CHANGE YOUR F*CKING AVATAR! :cuss:

KcMizzou
As much as i hate the Donkey's I respect the fact that you guys come to play every week. Yep, likewise.

Good game.

dirk digler
Thanks TJ. Classy post.

We won't be the media darlings the Colts and Giants are.

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Great game, mush respect to Taco John for showing back up.

Ari Chi3fs
12-04-2005, 09:12 PM
I think that Denver Offense is quite incredible... they ALWAYS have open recievers. Its surreal. I hate to be giving props like that, but damn... 10 yards, 17 yards, 10 yards, 15 yards... it was infuriating, but man, they got a helluva offense.

morphius
12-04-2005, 09:13 PM
With Indy out there, we have no worry of being the hottest team out there any time sooon.

Mr. Kotter
12-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Thanks. You guys played well.....but, yeah, Arrowhead....like Invesco is tough to play at.

I'll accept the hottest team in the AFC title, if and when, we win these two road contests coming up. Anything less and we are simply a contender, and more likely a pretender.

Four games to play; but we, and you, gotta play 'em one game at a time.

Guru
12-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Actually, I think the Jags will get that label after they beat their fifth division II team in a row.

Yeah, I can easily see that happening. BU QB brings them from behind against the Browns.

Rain Man
12-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Stop provoking us, TJ. This is uncalled for.

RINGLEADER
12-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Much respect to Taco John for showing up.

:clap:

This was definitely a classic...of course if the Chiefs had lost it would have sucked...

phxchief
12-04-2005, 09:20 PM
With Indy out there, we have no worry of being the hottest team out there any time sooon.

Don't forget San Diego.

Because beating Washington in OT after getting beat up most of the game is sooper!

|Zach|
12-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Now broom you must now sweep for me
The dust it fills my room

No john i will not sweep for you
For i am not your broom

What nonsense are you speaking broom?
My words you must obey

Another life awaits me
And im leaving you today
I am not your broom
I am not your broom
I've had enough im throwin off
My chains of servitude
I am not your broom
I am not your broom
No longer must i sweep for you
For i am not your broom

Tactical Funky
12-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Yeah, it was a great game, TJ. I've got to give you respect for being level-headed after a close loss in such an emotional game. You're a good ambassador for your team, and all NFL teams would do well to have more fans of your nature.

In the end, we all love the game of football.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 09:22 PM
20 posts and not a single "f*ck you taco john."

What's happened to this place?

Guru
12-04-2005, 09:23 PM
That is kind of what I was thinking too.

siberian khatru
12-04-2005, 09:23 PM
20 posts and not a single "f*ck you taco john."

What's happened to this place?

f*ck you keg in kc.

Calcountry
12-04-2005, 09:24 PM
That was an incredible contest. You guys are hard to beat at home. Nice win, and enjoy the "hottest team in the league" right now media you're sure to receive this week.Haven't you been paying attention at all this year? No way we get any attention with the Colts running the table.

Seriously, I am losing respect for you dude.

On second thought, you are pretty smart. You picked the Chiefs to win all along. You knew the Chiefs would beat Denver. How did you get to be so smart?

Tactical Funky
12-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Why tell him to f*ck off when he's being graceful? I sense no hostilities from him. Geez, let's all just enjoy this win and turn our focus to next week.

Calcountry
Yeah, it was a great game, TJ. I've got to give you respect for being level-headed after a close loss in such an emotional game. You're a good ambassador for your team, and all NFL teams would do well to have more fans of your nature.

In the end, we all love the game of football.He is not an ambassador, but a "nice" troll.

Halfcan
Sorry Taco Bell, I hope you choke on the big mouthful of crow you are eating. You never have a good thing to say about the Chiefs, so don't act like you care now. Fact is your Broncos are overated and the best team won. Hopefully this will shut you up for a few days!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Calcountry
12-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Why tell him to f*ck off when he's being graceful? I sense no hostilities from him. Geez, let's all just enjoy this win and turn our focus to next week.Because the sack of shit he would spread in here had the Dorks won, would have been so thick, your keyboard would have gotten sticky.

Calcountry
12-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Sorry Taco Bell, I hope you choke on the big mouthful of crow you are eating. You never have a good thing to say about the Chiefs, so don't act like you care now. Fact is your Broncos are overated and the best team won. Hopefully this will shut you up for a few days!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!They should have lost to Dallas.

Tactical Funky
12-04-2005, 09:27 PM
He is not an ambassador, but a "nice" troll.
Well, I'm admittedly a n00b to this board so I'm speaking out of my ass, but I'm just going off what TJ has said in this particular post. Apologies if my context is non-existent.

Calcountry
12-04-2005, 09:28 PM
That was an incredible contest. You guys are hard to beat at home. Nice win, and enjoy the "hottest team in the league" right now media you're sure to receive this week.Oh, and one more thing, GET RID OF THAT GODDAM BROOM IN YOUR AVATAR.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 09:28 PM
f*ck you keg in kc.How many times have I told you, khatru, I'm not switching teams, no matter how much you try to sweet-talk me with your sugary words.

Tactical Funky
12-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Because the sack of shit he would spread in here had the Dorks won, would have been so thick, your keyboard would have gotten sticky.
Gotcha. I'm still getting a feel for the personalities around here.

Calcountry
12-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Well, I'm admittedly a n00b to this board so I'm speaking out of my ass, but I'm just going off what TJ has said in this particular post. Apologies if my context is non-existent.To know Taco, is to "love to hate" Taco.

Actually, he is good entertainment value, I must confess.

siberian khatru
12-04-2005, 09:30 PM
How many times have I told you, khatru, I'm not switching teams, no matter how much you try to sweet-talk me with your sugary words.

OK, how does $20 sound?

Mile High Mania
They should have lost to Dallas.

Yeah, and we should have beat the Giants... you guys should have beat Philly and the Bills. It happens.

Calcountry
Gotcha. I'm still getting a feel for the personalities around here.Just tell Taco, that if the Broncos don't make the playoffs, this year was a Colossal failure.

He will know what you mean.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Gotcha. I'm still getting a feel for the personalities around here.Yeah, my comment was more a commentary on what's happened in the past on threads like this...

It's just weird, this thread. Too...friendly. It's like another shoe is hanging over us all.

Calcountry
12-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah, and we should have beat the Giants... you guys should have beat Philly and the Bills. It happens.True nuff, it evens out in the end, that is for sure. But bad teams have a way of making the shoulda's every week. Take the Raiders for instance. They are probably figuring out a way to fug it up this week right now as I type.

siberian khatru
12-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Actually, he is good entertainment value, I must confess.

I agree. 'Course, I also like snuff films.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I agree. 'Course, I also like snuff films.Copenhagen or Skoal?

Tactical Funky
12-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Just tell Taco, that if the Broncos don't make the playoffs, this year was a Colossal failure.

He will know what you mean.
I would, but I don't even talk the slightest of smack. I'm very competetive in nature and always have been, but I'm also content with victory alone - I guess I'm like Priest in that quiet mindset.

*has another drink and watches highlights of the game on PC* :)

Count Alex's Losses
12-04-2005, 09:36 PM
We need someone to photoshop a picture of Dick Vermeil breaking a broom in half.

I could do it but I can't find a decent picture.

siberian khatru
12-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Copenhagen or Skoal?

I just PayPal'd you 20 bucks. Now blow me.

Tactical Funky
12-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah, my comment was more a commentary on what's happened in the past on threads like this...

It's just weird, this thread. Too...friendly. It's like another shoe is hanging over us all.
Yeah, people often think I'm too friendly but the thing is I'm just very laid-back.

If TJ normally acts like an ass and then fesses up with a genuine thread, perhaps that's a sign that he's learned to respect our team a bit more for beating his in a hell of a game.

MGRS13
12-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey T.J. I was just over at the mange and have to say you guys are being very classy about this game. It's nice to see fans who will admit that thier favorite team got beat. No excuses over at the mange today, very,very classy!

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 09:39 PM
I just PayPal'd you 20 bucks. Now blow me.20 bucks won't even buy you hand-holding, shirley.

Ok, well, it might.

morphius
12-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Don't forget San Diego.

Because beating Washington in OT after getting beat up most of the game is sooper!
Yup, the third best team in the league, not sure why I forgot them.

BigOlChiefsfan
12-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Good game, TJ.

Mile High Mania
12-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Denver still controls their own fate... win at home vs Balt and Oak, then defeat the Bills in Buff and the game @ SD may be a non-factor.

I really just don't see how KC makes it through this final stretch without losing 2.

Bowser
12-04-2005, 09:51 PM
I really just don't see how KC makes it through this final stretch without losing 2.

We can't lose anymore than one, and that loss can't come to an AFC team. The damned Chargers and Jaguars are beinga pain in the butt.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Wow that means a lot Donkey lover! The ref called back 2 of our TD's today, it shouldn't have been that close without the refs help. You guys are so overated, and even with an easy schedule, won't win the division.

Count Alex's Losses
12-04-2005, 09:53 PM

Easy. Split the road games, win out at home. Remember, Arrowhead in December.

KcMizzou
12-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Remember, Arrowhead in December.If anyone should know...

:p

HemiEd
12-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Yeah, and we should have beat the Giants... you guys should have beat Philly and the Bills. It happens.

Maybe the Broncos were looking ahead to the Ravens next week.

Taco John
12-04-2005, 09:59 PM

Who do you have winning the "Should have" Superbowl this year?