PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Chiefs fans!!

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 10:00 PM
And F#CK You!!!!!! to the ones that left early again. Why even go to the games if you are going to leave at halftime you fair-weather puzzys!!!!!!!

Mr. Laz
12-04-2005, 10:10 PM
and who are you to tell people how to enjoy a football game that they have spent their hard earned money to attend?

rageeumr
12-04-2005, 10:13 PM
I didn't see anybody leave :shrug:

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 10:15 PM
They can do what they want-but I have the right to say they are a piece of shit for leaving early, every freakin game when their team needs them. Sell your tickets you dumbf#cks and stay at home. Arrowhead was half empty by the 3rd quarter!

KILLER_CLOWN
12-04-2005, 10:16 PM
That was me that left, i have a package deal with another fan and he got the 2nd half this week.

luv
12-04-2005, 10:18 PM
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get the feeling back in my fingers and toes! :D

No way would I have left early! You would have had to have drug me kicking and screaming!!

Frazod
12-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Who the f#ck leaves at halftime of a tie game? :spock:

papasmurf
12-04-2005, 10:19 PM
They can do what they want-but I have the right to say they are a piece of shit for leaving early, every freakin game when their team needs them. Sell your tickets you dumbf#cks and stay at home. Arrowhead was half empty by the 3rd quarter!

ya, I am Larry Johnson's back up. By the way I was there till the sweet end.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 10:20 PM
lol Luv-exactly-it was cold, but this was a big game and the stadium was half empty AGAIN!!! Stay at home is all, I am saying. There was a lot of folks that really wanted to be there-so why waste a ticket like that.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-04-2005, 10:20 PM

casual wine & cheesers? maybe a raider fan that took a wrong turn?

HemiEd
12-04-2005, 10:21 PM

I can not imagine, I really can't.

luv
12-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I don't think it wa half empty. A lot of people started leaving at the 2 minute warning of the 4th quarter, though.

Can you believe we won two challenges? Thank goodness for the last one!

luv
12-04-2005, 10:24 PM
lol Luv-exactly-it was cold, but this was a big game and the stadium was half empty AGAIN!!! Stay at home is all, I am saying. There was a lot of folks that really wanted to be there-so why waste a ticket like that.
I complained some about not being able to feel my toes, but tonight was perfect football weather, IMO. Scream till you have no voice and freeze your arse off. :thumb:

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 10:27 PM
They leave early every game-I just don't get it-the traffic is not that bad. Why even go????

Check past threads on this topic-I am not the first to bring up a half-empty Arrowhead during the 3rd and 4th quarter.

luv
12-04-2005, 10:29 PM
They leave early every game-I just don't get it-the traffic is not that bad. Why even go????

Check past threads on this topic-I am not the first to bring up a half-empty Arrowhead during the 3rd and 4th quarter.
Won't be hard to find one. It only gets brought up after nearly every home game.

Earthling
12-04-2005, 10:30 PM
I had to leave about 4 minutes early during a playoff game with Pittsburg many years ago in order to barely make a plane flight...Sometimes shit happens.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 10:39 PM
True Codger, and that is cool you went at all. What I was saying is, it really seems like the place is empty in the 4th quarter. Chiefs needed the fans and it was very quiet.

LOL luv-you are so right-I am totally rehashing an old subject-sorry about that.

Earthling
12-04-2005, 10:41 PM
True Codger, and that is cool you went at all. What I was saying is, it really seems like the place is empty in the 4th quarter. Chiefs needed the fans and it was very quiet.

LOL luv-you are so right-I am totally rehashing an old subject-sorry about that.

Yeah, I hear ya...You know it really bothered me when I had to leave that one game early.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Well your a real fan, and only left because you had too. Like I said at least you gave your best effort. Maybe 20,000 others had to leave too and I am just being an azzhole-but it was very empty in the 4th.

luv
12-04-2005, 10:47 PM

You're forgiven.

This time. Don't let it happen again! :p

BigRedChief
12-04-2005, 10:47 PM
huh? no one left in droves until it was over. Most of the crowd stayed until after we stopped them on the 4 and 2.

Mojo Rising
12-04-2005, 10:48 PM
I only left my couch for more beer and crab. The crab boats finally went out last week so we got 4.

QuikSsurfer
12-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Well your a real fan, and only left because you had too. Like I said at least you gave your best effort. Maybe 20,000 others had to leave too and I am just being an azzhole-but it was very empty in the 4th.

.... you really aren't that intelligent are you?

luv
12-04-2005, 10:59 PM
.... you really aren't that intelligent are you?
At least he isn't wishy-washy. Will you make up your mind if you like people or not?

QuikSsurfer
12-04-2005, 11:01 PM
At least he isn't wishy-washy. Will you make up your mind if you like people or not?

again, i've made myself very clear on that. I hate people.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 11:03 PM
It looked empty-and was very quiet compared to other games. Did it seem loud to those who watched on TV, because I thought the Pats game was much louder.

Even after NZooner made a great thread to be loud- it was not what it should have been. Where is Arrowhead Louder when you need him?

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 11:05 PM
And no dicksurfer I am as smart as a sack full of wet hammers-but at least I don't leave early!!!

I am pretty stupid-and anyone that has read my post knows that. I never claimed to be Rainman.

KChiefsQT
12-04-2005, 11:05 PM

And this marks the first time I've ever heard Arrowhead "was very quiet" I'd be more than willing to bet if you were there amongst the 80,000 people you'd be telling a different story.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Yep I was there freezing my azz off. I won't be able to talk for a few days I yelled so freakin loud.

QuikSsurfer
12-04-2005, 11:09 PM
And no dicksurfer I am as smart as a sack full of wet hammers-but at least I don't leave early!!!

I am pretty stupid-and anyone that has read my post knows that. I never claimed to be Rainman.

just making sure.

luv
12-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Yep I was there freezing my azz off. I won't be able to talk for a few days I yelled so freakin loud.
Same here. My throat is sore, and I'm hoarse.

philfree
12-04-2005, 11:11 PM
It was still pretty damn packed in the 4th qtr from what I could tell. What does happen in KC is at the half when there is a mass exodus of the fans from their seats to the RR there isn't enough facilities so half the fans are standing in line when the 3rd qtr starts. It's always lacking in noise for the 1st 5 minutes or so if the 3rd qtr.

PhilFree:arrow:

NJ Chief Fan
12-04-2005, 11:13 PM
didnt catch the game till the 4th :cuss: but when i got home and watched it seemed very loud there and very much full :shrug:

luv
12-04-2005, 11:13 PM
It was still pretty damn packed in the 4th qtr from what I could tell. What does happen in KC is at the half when there is a mass exodus of the fans from their seats to the RR there isn't enough facilities so half the fans are standing in line when the 3rd qtr starts. It's always lacking in noise for the 1st 5 minutes or so if the 3rd qtr.

I think you're on to something there. Got up to go potty at the half. Was standing in line to get hot chocolate, and watched an interception from the hall.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 11:14 PM
You got that right Phil-the bathroom was packed-it was almost harder to get out of there because of all the people coming in the exit.

luv
12-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Well, I'm off to crawl underneath a nice warm blanket and watch some movies.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A GAME!!!!!

I'm going to have some jealous Chiefs fans at work tomorrow. I'll be jealous cuz they'll be able to talk...lol.

Enjoy.

philfree
12-04-2005, 11:18 PM
I think you're on to something there. Got up to go potty at the half. Was standing in line to get hot chocolate, and watched an interception from the hall.

Sounds like you got to the head of then line then because that happens most every game. Least ways that's my perception from the 50 plus Chiefs games I've attended in the past 5 years. Maybe it's different in other parts of the stadium then the way it is where I sit :shrug:

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Sorry I missed seeing ya at the game Luv-maybe next time I can buy you a beer-I mean Hot chocolate.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 11:20 PM
In 305 it was dead-maybe they were all in the can.

greg63
12-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Well, I'm off to crawl underneath a nice warm blanket and watch some movies.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A GAME!!!!!

I'm going to have some jealous Chiefs fans at work tomorrow. I'll be jealous cuz they'll be able to talk...lol.

Enjoy.

Well I, obviously, don't work where you do, but I am jealous. I had an opportunity to go to the game, but the plans fell through!! :banghead:

greg63
12-05-2005, 12:36 AM
In 305 it was dead-maybe they were all in the can.
Speaking as one who had to watch the game on the tube, the good news is that for practically the entire game when our "D" was on the field you all where so loud you actually drowned out the moron commentators. :D Good job and kudos to all Chiefs fans that were in attendance today! :thumb: