PDA

View Full Version : zack rules

QuikSsurfer
12-04-2005, 09:03 PM
seriously.. some people can't tell if i'm joking or not and it's almost impossible to do so over the internet but... Zack, i don't think you're an asshole and i never thought that to be honest with you. I thought i could post a thread and make a few folks laugh and smile and have a good time but... but i was wrong. I am punishing myself now.. i will not post on this board again for 48 hours. No i will not create a "this is my last post" thread (those were so popular around here). I love you all. :)

Great win for the chiefs!

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Wow I am almost at a loss for words at how lame this is-I am joking-no I'm not-yes I am joking of course, its just hard to tell over the net-No I am not-Yes-NO-I don't know??????

Garcia Bronco
12-04-2005, 09:17 PM
You can't fool me...I have it on good authority that he's an asshole

gblowfish
12-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Off to the romper room in 3...2....1....

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 09:21 PM
lol gblowfish-you might be right.,

|Zach|
12-04-2005, 09:24 PM
A 50 dollar donation at the website below will clear everything up.

http://www.zachishere.com

beer bacon
12-04-2005, 09:30 PM
So you hate ZachKC, but you like zack. What is zack's username?

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Wow thanks dicksurfer for that private message. Why not post it if I pissed you off so bad??? Maybe I was joking too? I probably have not always agreed with Zach on certain things, but he usually has something positive to say, and is an asset to the Planet. Why call him out-even joking? So people who like him voice their opinions-and now they are the azzholes? Besides-I thought you were not going to post for 48hrs?

QuikSsurfer
12-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Wow thanks dicksurfer for that private message. Why not post it if I pissed you off so bad??? Maybe I was joking too? I probably have not always agreed with Zach on certain things, but he usually has something positive to say, and is an asset to the Planet. Why call him out-even joking? So people who like him voice their opinions-and now they are the azzholes? Besides-I thought you were not going to post for 48hrs?

your welcome for the pm. I didn't post it because i was more mad with you. I'm honestly not mad anymore but u know, i can't help and laugh that you're still arguing with me. haha "man, you are one pathetic loser"
why does it bother u if I call someone out even when i'm just wanting to have a laugh with zackkc. WOW I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS IS STILL GOING ON!!! are you really this senile? f*ck it i don't care anymore.. neither should you really.

luv
12-04-2005, 09:53 PM
your welcome for the pm. I didn't post it because i was more mad with you. I'm honestly not mad anymore but u know, i can't help and laugh that you're still arguing with me. haha "man, you are one pathetic loser"
why does it bother u if I call someone out even when i'm just wanting to have a laugh with zackkc. WOW I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS IS STILL GOING ON!!! are you really this senile? f*ck it i don't care anymore.. neither should you really.
When was that 48 hours starting again?

:p

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 09:55 PM
More mad at me??? Judging by the red dots under your name-others like Zach too. I didn't neg rep you or nothing?? Like you said-turn off the computer-sign up under a different name-and try not to be such a lame azzhole next time.

OldTownChief
12-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Dude you really need some serious help.

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I agree-don't pm me again dicksurfer. And next time don't try to be funny, because your not.

Logical
12-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Wow I am almost at a loss for words at how lame this is-I am joking-no I'm not-yes I am joking of course, its just hard to tell over the net-No I am not-Yes-NO-I don't know??????ROFL I believe this is your funniest post evah!

beer bacon
12-04-2005, 11:02 PM
I agree-don't pm me again dicksurfer. And next time don't try to be funny, because your not.

You're not funny.

Pants
12-04-2005, 11:06 PM
This is really ****ing pathetic. :shake: