PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to like this Trent Green kid

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2005, 09:49 PM
What a beautiful game. He proved that if you give him time, he'll give you victory. I was blown away by today's passing game. That's probabaly he most impressive passing game by a Chiefs QB Ive seen. The lack of Priest has really has changed our approach. Trent has to have a steel belted jock to support his stones of lead. I really think he's the Chiefs biggest fan. And how about that tackle after the pick...the guys a stud. We're lucky to have him on our side.

Few more thoughts:

-Who dressed Phil Sims for the game? Gunther?

-I wished we could have balanced out the passing a running attack.. I was really worried about LJ there towards the end. ( I know, we won)

-I honestly dont feel the hit by Lynch was grounds for a flag. You gotta let these guys play.

-Plummer is average at best

-Denver can get their big plays in, make us look like idiots, and still lose

-LJ can smell the 1st down

-Roaf is our most valuable player

-Van Pelt is gonna feel that TD for a few days

- I wish you Chiefs fans with black coats would buy a feckin red coat

- I really dont think Dallas will be that tough to beat

-DJ's hit on Plumber was a thing of beauty

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Well, my only complaint today was his second INT. Good decision, horrible throw.

****er was money in the first half.

|Zach|
12-04-2005, 09:51 PM
I enjoyed the Plummceptions.

KChiefsQT
12-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Hahahah.. I'm sure he'd like you as well for referring to him as "kid". Not too many kids I know have grey hair. :p

luv
12-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Well, my only complaint today was his second INT. Good decision, horrible throw.

****er was money in the first half.
He may have had a few INT's, but he ran a play, got a tackle, and had several awesome passes. I'd say he was money for the whole game.

Spicy McHaggis
12-04-2005, 09:57 PM
The Lynch hit was a by the rules flag.

HemiEd
12-04-2005, 09:58 PM
One more thing: They called Siavii's name today!

KChiefsQT
12-04-2005, 09:59 PM
I must've missed that.

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Can't wait to see LJ get busy on that field turf or whatever the hell that stuff is at the semidome

EDIT: Its called "Real Grass" (http://www.realgrass.com/sportfield_content.html) WTF :hmmm:

Deberg_1990
12-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I enjoyed the Plummceptions.

I didnt enjoy the Greenaceptions though. That last one he gave up 3 points. not that it mattered much. I think thats the nature of DV's offensive philosophy though. High risk, high reward.

Spicy McHaggis
12-04-2005, 10:08 PM
I didnt enjoy the Greenaceptions though. That last one he gave up 3 points. not that it mattered much. I think thats the nature of our DV's offensive philosophy though. High risk, high reward.

Speaking of which I ****ing hate that slant route.

beer bacon
12-04-2005, 10:08 PM
I didnt enjoy the Greenaceptions though. That last one he gave up 3 points. not that it mattered much. I think thats the nature of our DV's offensive philosophy though. High risk, high reward.

It would have been seven if Green wouldn't have shrugged off a block and saved the TD.

milkman
12-04-2005, 10:09 PM

I think they just wanted to show off their ability to pronounce the name correctly.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Pretty good game by Trent today.

And LJ is the freakin' man. I tell you, we have to keep him, some how, some way. He gets better every game, IMO. He had 85 freakin' yards in the 4th quarter, money time.

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2005, 10:17 PM
And LJ is the freakin' man. I tell you, we have to keep him, some how, some way. He gets better every game, IMO. He had 85 freakin' yards in the 4th quarter, money time.

Yep...King Carl is gonna get PWNED!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!!!OMFG!!!!RAPED LIKE TEH GHEY PRISON ASS SEX

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 10:23 PM
He had 85 freakin' yards in the 4th quarter, money time.

That's the best 4th quarter by any KC running back in a long time. INCLUDING Priest Holmes.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-04-2005, 10:25 PM
That's the best 4th quarter by any KC running back in a long time. INCLUDING Priest Holmes.

And LJ did it against the best run D in the league.

Carl, lock him up. Don't let him go anywhere.

HemiEd
12-04-2005, 10:27 PM
I must've missed that.

They did I swear! I was hoping they would do a replay, but didn't.

Skip Towne
12-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Hahahah.. I'm sure he'd like you as well for referring to him as "kid". Not too many kids I know have grey hair. :p
I'll bet you'd do him. Now deny it.

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2005, 11:45 PM
OH, BTW, this is the first time I've seen us bat 1000 on challenges too.

That was a very disciplined Chiefs team we saw yesterday!