PDA

View Full Version : Dallas discussion thread...

Chiefs Pantalones
12-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Should be a tough game.

We need it, they need it.

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 10:15 PM
It'll be tough, but there's not much of a home-field advantage there. Bledsoe is a statue, and we've brutalized him historically, even when the d's were bad. I really think the game lines up well for us. The thing I'm worried about is a down game after a brutal division contest. We really have to win Sunday because I think the one the next week will be even more difficult, and we can't lose more than 1 game from here on out.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-04-2005, 10:16 PM
If Dallas had won today, I'd say we win this hands down. Nothing brings out the best in a team like having their backs against the wall. Just ask the Chiefs.

Deberg_1990
12-04-2005, 10:19 PM
I think we win. Probably 28-17 or something to that effect. Dallas's offense is extremely inconsistant. They have very little running game which is funny considering who their coach is. We all know how Bledsoe is. What happened to this guy after like 1999??? Hes never been the same as he was his first 5 - 6 years in the league? Their D is tough, but i think we can score on just about anyone.

Miles
12-04-2005, 10:19 PM
I think we matchup well against dallas but its not an easy of a game.

Their defense is solid and their offense can occasionally get hot. I think the key will be to not allow their passing attack to get in sync.

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 10:21 PM
We're going to win. Here's why.

1. I'm personally attending. The Chiefs are UNDEFEATED when The Infamous GoChiefs attends the contest.

2. Bledsoe is a statue. We could have had Plummer 5 times today if he wasn't such a snake.

3. Their offensive tackles suck. Jared Allen and Carlos Hall will ABUSE them. I'm not even kidding.

4. Their run D has taken a bit of a nose dive lately. Dat Nguyen is out for the season and he is a big loss at middle linebacker.

NJ Chief Fan
12-04-2005, 10:21 PM
dallas is comin off back to back losses...beating them in their own building is going to be very very tough

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Can't wait to see LJ get his schwerve on...this time on real grass. (http://www.realgrass.com/sportfield_content.html) This game is the Cowboys' D to win or lose

HemiEd
12-04-2005, 10:31 PM

Dat Nguyen is out for the season and he is a big loss at middle linebacker.

He is very important to them for sure, I did not know he was out.

I will be in Germany while this game is being played, damn I do not want to miss it.

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Can't wait to see LJ get his schwerve on...this time on real grass. (http://www.realgrass.com/sportfield_content.html) This game is the Cowboys' D to win or lose

Dallas run D is nowhere near the level of Denver's. They don't have a big fat guy to clog the middle.

I want to see Roaf OWN the rookie Demarcus Ware.

The only thing that worries me is if we can't pressure Bledsoe (again, their tackles SUCK and Jared Allen should destroy Bledsoe). He has a huge arm and Terry Glenn could easily burn our DBs.

Witten is a concern too.

Anyong Bluth
12-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Doesn't Fujita start now?

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Doesn't Fujita start now?

I don't think so. He's still a backup OLB.

I want to see him get owned. :)

Demonpenz
12-04-2005, 11:15 PM
holy shit ware has to be giving up 100 pounds to roaf

Mecca
12-04-2005, 11:17 PM

1. I'm personally attending. The Chiefs are UNDEFEATED when The Infamous GoChiefs attends the contest.

2. Bledsoe is a statue. We could have had Plummer 5 times today if he wasn't such a snake.

3. Their offensive tackles suck. Jared Allen and Carlos Hall will ABUSE them. I'm not even kidding.

4. Their run D has taken a bit of a nose dive lately. Dat Nguyen is out for the season and he is a big loss at middle linebacker.

According to a friend of mine their whole line is bad. He actually said Marco Rivera and Al Johnson are worse than the tackles are. This is a game where our Dline could really have a good game.

Count Zarth
12-04-2005, 11:19 PM
According to a friend of mine their whole line is bad. He actually said Marco Rivera and Al Johnson are worse than the tackles are. This is a game where our Dline could really have a good game.

That's interesting. I was of the opinion that their interior line has played decently. Although to tell you the truth the holes have not been there in the run game for awhile.

I am still scared of Bledsoe and those WRs because our pass rush has been mediocre.

After giving up 130 to the Donks I'd like to see us shut down Julius Jones.