PDA

View Full Version : Congrats - Chief Fanz!!

Ugly Duck
12-05-2005, 12:10 AM
I had to study for finals today and missed the game, but I was pleased to come home and see that you guys beat the Donks and put a friggin lid on the Donkey-talk! I picked you guyz 24-21, but it looks like it was a more prolific game than I anticipated. Even though we can count on the usual late-season Donkey slide, I was starting to get worried there. Its up to you now to face a tough schedule if you are going to overtake them guyz. I'd rather see any team in our division get a SuperBowl before they get their 3rd. All we have left is those 3 Superbowl wins - you let Denver catch up and we have nothing. Go Sandy Eggo! Go Chiefs! Kill them Donks! Good game, me Buckos - way to fuggin go!

Count Zarth
12-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Damn, I have to rep ye, me bloodthirsty bucko!

SNR
12-05-2005, 12:25 AM
If you want us to kill the Donks for good, the least you guys could've done was upset Sandy Eggo. At least we could get them off our backs

Ugly Duck
12-05-2005, 12:30 AM
If you want us to kill the Donks for good, the least you guys could've done was upset Sandy Eggo. At least we could get them off our backsNo way! I'd rather see Sandy Eggo get there than you guyz.... but any ol' port in a storm, I guess. Don't count on us bailing you out by beating any rivals this season - our goose is cooked. Collins had that "OMG, I just lost my job!" look on his face. Moss is nauseated, Woodson is broken, its misery time in Oakland. You're on your own, but more power to ya!

huskerdooz
12-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Collins had that "OMG, I just lost my job!" look on his face.

I saw that look on the sideline shot but I mistook it for a "deer in the headlights" look.

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 12:49 AM
WOW! UD is rooting for the Chiefs now!

Come back from the Dark Side Ugly Duck, there's still good in you, come back, it's not too late!

Valiant
12-05-2005, 12:51 AM
No way! I'd rather see Sandy Eggo get there than you guyz.... but any ol' port in a storm, I guess. Don't count on us bailing you out by beating any rivals this season - our goose is cooked. Collins had that "OMG, I just lost my job!" look on his face. Moss is nauseated, Woodson is broken, its misery time in Oakland. You're on your own, but more power to ya!

Sad thing is, for us at least.. You all should be leathal next year...Well should is the key word...

Ugly Duck
12-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Sad thing is, for us at least.. You all should be leathal next year...Well should is the key word...I dunno... we'll see Sapp & Woodson & Collins & Big Ted gone. Maybe have young Walter at QB going through growing pains. It'll be a young team out there next year.....

Nightwish
12-05-2005, 02:25 AM
I dunno... we'll see Sapp & Woodson & Collins & Big Ted gone. Maybe have young Walter at QB going through growing pains. It'll be a young team out there next year.....
Whatever happened to Tui? That kid had some real potential! Did he get traded?

Ugly Duck
12-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Whatever happened to Tui? That kid had some real potential! Did he get traded?He's still there, but he's a Gruden pick best suited to a Gruden offense. Although, I guess right now we'd kinda settle for any offense.....

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 07:26 AM
Thank you, Mr. Duck. You're very kind.

greg63
12-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Thank you, Mr. Duck. You're very kind.

Ditto that! :thumb:

Lzen
12-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Any team coached by Norv Turner is doomed to failure. I said that at the beginning of the season but, noooooo, you didn't wanna hear that. ROFL

oldandslow
12-05-2005, 11:32 AM
WOW! UD is rooting for the Chiefs now!

Come back from the Dark Side Ugly Duck, there's still good in you, come back, it's not too late!

UD, the good parson is all about saving souls....

For me, being a Raider fan is the unpardonable sin, but then again, I am not the theologian that Bro Mike is!!!!

So there might be a chance for you yet.