PDA

View Full Version : The Planet is being called out.... (the war begins?)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 02:49 PM
I think the board there as it is...is a bit rough and tumble. But I don't think it will be like that for long...and in time pretty cool things will come from that place. Things that won't be done here...

I don't see the reason for hatred on either side of the coin here.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks,

Yeah, IPB and VBulletin are real similar look and feel wise. To tell you the honest truth I'm surprised scout can run a board the size they do on that ezboard. I was told it wouldn't support forums nearly that size.

whats the link?

memyselfI
12-05-2005, 02:50 PM
That would be Arch Bishop of Smaque.

:D

baaaahaaaaaa. High Priestess, er Priest, indeed. ;) :p

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Invision Power Board and vbulletin are the best message board packages out there for features and easy of use. I went with Invision because it think it performs slightly faster when it comes to SQL lookups.

Yep. I setup our corporate BB to Invision and it works great. Alot better than VBulletin by far. Just my .02 cents.

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 02:52 PM
I think the board there as it is...is a bit rough and tumble. But I don't think it will be like that for long...and in time pretty cool things will come from that place. Things that won't be done here...

Like what? All Scout sites use ezboard so they can't change that so bascially I really can't see what else they can do other than change some things like posting habits and etc..

chiefz
12-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Yep. I setup our corporate BB to Invision and it works great. Alot better than VBulletin by far. Just my .02 cents.

You have some administration experience?

I wonder why AustinChief never asked you to help out?

chiefz
12-05-2005, 02:54 PM
whats the link?

http://www.warpaintillustrated.com is the link to their site, unless you mean't mine which is http://www.chiefshuddle.com

Bob Dole
12-05-2005, 02:54 PM
I myself made a joke about him being a sellout. I still don't see that as being "hostile".

Please curb your hostility.

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Like what? All Scout sites use ezboard so they can't change that so bascially I really can't see what else they can do other than change some things like posting habits and etc..There are a lot of things you can do look wise and and template wise to make a board easier to work with...aside from just changing the software. Those things are made for maximum flexability.

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 02:55 PM
You have some administration experience?

I wonder why AustinChief never asked you to help out?

I never volunteered because I am too busy at my real IT job.

Bob Dole
12-05-2005, 02:56 PM

If you're trying to convince Bob Dole to stop hating you, it's not working.

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 02:56 PM
There are a lot of things you can do look wise and and template wise to make a board easier to work with...aside from just changing the software. Those things are made for maximum flexability.

Yeah they can change the colors and what not but the actual functioning part of the board won't change. IMO it is not nearly as user friendly as this board is.

Dartgod
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I'm just waiting for a certain someone's DIS-approval numbers to be announced later today... ;) :p
Hell, I can do that for you right now.

100% of the people in front of this keyboard think you're a dumb broad.

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 02:58 PM
If you're trying to convince Bob Dole to stop hating you, it's not working.I see a good amount of fear in the postings of Bob Dole.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 02:58 PM
http://www.warpaintillustrated.com is the link to their site, unless you mean't mine which is http://www.chiefshuddle.com

I was looking for your site, not theirs .... thanks. I'm gonna check it out.

chiefz
12-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah they can change the colors and what not but the actual functioning part of the board won't change. IMO it is not nearly as user friendly as this board is.

There might be some programable modifications you can make to the code but I had a ton of those on my old system IPB V1.3 and ended up removing them all during my last upgrade because they were unsupported and made things a little harder to manage.

Outside of that just the general layout is about it.

BTW: When did the skin get changed here, looks pretty good but it seemed to have slowed down the page loads a lot to me.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:00 PM

ROFL short and blunt. I like it.

PastorMikH
Please curb your hostility.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MODS RUINING THIS BB!!!

WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS KIND OF ABUSE!!!

So help me, if I have to send some church members over to complain about your yard, I will!!!!!

chiefz
I was looking for your site, not theirs .... thanks. I'm gonna check it out.

No problem, enjoy.

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 03:03 PM
There might be some programable modifications you can make to the code but I had a ton of those on my old system IPB V1.3 and ended up removing them all during my last upgrade because they were unsupported and made things a little harder to manage.

Outside of that just the general layout is about it.

BTW: When did the skin get changed here, looks pretty good but it seemed to have slowed down the page loads a lot to me.

About a month ago I think.

I think the main problem with this board besides the database is all of the programmable mods that the guys made and they don't want to get rid of them so we are stuck in Beta 5.

headsnap
12-05-2005, 03:03 PM

So help me, if I have to send some church members over to complain about your yard, I will!!!!!

ROFL

another thing great about this board is that there is a history and a memory!!! :thumb:

chagrin
12-05-2005, 03:04 PM

ROFL
and the wind up....

chiefz
12-05-2005, 03:05 PM
About a month ago I think.

I think the main problem with this board besides the database is all of the programmable mods that the guys made and they don't want to get rid of them so we are stuck in Beta 5.

I noticed the software was a bit dated, the newer IPB code on my board has the inline quick edits, multiple quotes in a single post, lots of automatic stuff.

Alton deFlat
12-05-2005, 03:06 PM

Jeez Dartgod, is she talking about you or your ..... you know what.

Dartgod
12-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Well, I am hung like a can of tuna. :shrug:

chiefz
12-05-2005, 03:07 PM

ROFL

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 03:08 PM
I noticed the software was a bit dated, the newer IPB code on my board has the inline quick edits, multiple quotes in a single post, lots of automatic stuff.

Yep IPB is awesome. Right now VBulletin is on 3.5.1 and CP is running 3.0 Beta 5. I think I would start there to try and fix some problems.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Well, I am hung like a can of tuna. :shrug:

He who claims he is hung like a can of tuna is realy hung like a prize winning horse. And that's all I gotta say about that.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 03:13 PM
That's my own opinion. At first.... I was worried about the planet falling apart .. people leaving to go over there. Now, as it seems, everyone is sticking around, so I am glad.

Ohhhh and go take your gun and shoot yourself in the foot.

Thats not very nice.

Did I shoot my load a little too close to home?

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Someone get me a gin and tonic.

Area 51
12-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I think you know nothing.

Other than the lackies that he has left behind. Why don't you follow him over there?

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Thats not very nice.

Did I shoot my load a little too close to home?
Nope... just clarifying that my opinion was my own. I will be the first to admit though that when Phil first announced his "departure" I was not thrilled at all. Visions of the planet going downhill were running through my head. That's all for now Rambo.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Someone get me a gin and tonic.
I'm all over it.

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Other than the lackies that he has left behind. Why don't you follow him over there?I am a member of Chiefs Planet...I have a lot of good friends on here...

I will also be registering over there to see what its like and hopefully help make it a fun place...

Katipan
Nope... just clarifying that my opinion was my own. I will be the first to admit though that when Phil first announced his "departure" I was not thrilled at all. Visions of the planet going downhill were running through my head. That's all for now Rambo.

So it just hit your mouth? Not your eye?

I hear that stings.

Bob Dole

Maybe you can send one that doesn't need a walker this time...

Area 51
12-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Pot, kettle.

Kettle, pot...

:rolleyes:

Your point? You won't miss Phil because? You will miss Phil because?

The fact of the matter is that alot of arguments on this board have happened because he kept them going. When they started to dry up he commented to keep them going. That isn't what a moderator should be doing, they are, or should be, a disinterested party.

The fact that I'm always in the middle of things has little to do with what he did while he was here. My opinions may not be liked, or even correct in many ways, but that goes for virtually everyone on this board.

Call me what you will, but this place will only be better without your Phil.

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 03:24 PM

The fact of the matter is that alot of arguments on this board have happened because he kept them going. When they started to dry up he commented to keep them going. That isn't what a moderator should be doing, they are, or should be, a disinterested party.

The fact that I'm always in the middle of things has little to do with what he did while he was here. My opinions may not be liked, or even correct in many ways, but that goes for virtually everyone on this board.

Call me what you will, but this place will only be better without your Phil.Link?

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:26 PM
So it just hit your mouth? Not your eye?

I hear that stings.

You would know all-pro.

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Area 51, you sure you don't wanna try and make the trip to another board? I am sure a lot of good boards are taking applications for a local partisan hack.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
You would know all-pro.

I'm as skilled at shooting as you are at lying.

You can bet if I was aiming for your eye, it would hit your eye.

grandllamajr
12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Tell me if you didnt like that game yesterday nice to beat the donkeys

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm as skilled at shooting as you are at lying.

You can bet if I was aiming for your eye, it would hit your eye.

Yes... you have a gun. WE ALL KNOW THIS. Frankly..any bitch that threatens with a gun is just that... a BITCH. Hold your FISTS up and fight like a woman.

Feel free not to respond because I don't care to hear about your weapons of choice.

chiefs4me
12-05-2005, 03:30 PM
I registered over there, but the place looked pretty dead.

I think it might be more attractive to newer folks from over here than older ones. This board can be cliquish at times, and if one longtime member decides they don't like someone a lot of others will pile on quickly (sometimes deserved, sometimes not) and grudges seem to last a long time. I can see how a new board might appeal to that kind of person, where no one is really a veteran and no one is a noob. Being someplace from day one (or in WPI's case from the time of a major change) might appeal to some people.

I will probably check both places. The main reason I am here is to get Chiefs news and not really to discuss things. If they have it there I will check it.

As much as WPI might be a homer board, I think it might be a welcome break some weeks, because this board seems to be so negative. It can push you to take vacations for days or weeks because even after a win you come here and see so much negativity. A balance to that might be nice.

Well don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out..........:harumph:

Area 51
12-05-2005, 03:32 PM
I am a member of Chiefs Planet...I have a lot of good friends on here...

I will also be registering over there to see what its like and hopefully help make it a fun place...

You obviously haven't run a poll on yourself yet!

Don't be too surprised if your good friends don't break double digits.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:32 PM
ROFL He's just a scuuurdy cat.

memyselfI
12-05-2005, 03:33 PM

Please provide a +/- MOE and method for your scientific poll. :p

Area 51
Link?

What a da. Search Ph0bia, then read.

KChiefsQT
It was quite a show.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Yes... you have a gun. WE ALL KNOW THIS. Frankly..any bitch that threatens with a gun is just that... a BITCH. Hold your FISTS up and fight like a woman.

Feel free not to respond because I don't care to hear about your weapons of choice.

You're the one with the unhealthy obsession with my gun. I didn't bring it up. Would you rather see my tiny ass ****ing my boyfriend?

tsk tsk tsk. If you want me to risk my manicure knocking you out, you're going to have to do better than that.

|Zach|
12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
What a da. Search Ph0bia, then read.Imagine that...making an absurd post and not being able to back it up. Par for the course.

Donger
12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Hold your FISTS up and fight like a woman.

Actually, I've ever seen one female fight where one of the women used fists, and I'm relatively sure that they were a pair of dykes.

Ohter than that time, just a lot of hair pulling and rolling around, with the occasional slap.

SNR
12-05-2005, 03:38 PM
You obviously haven't run a poll on yourself yet!

Don't be too surprised if your good friends don't break double digits.Zach haters are the greatest. More often than not, they are nothing more than newbies with penis envy that they didn't join this place sooner thus racking up a bigger post count and getting more respect.

I don't know what your beef with Zach is. Doesn't matter. I don't care.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Actually, I've ever seen one female fight where one of the women used fists, and I'm relatively sure that they were a pair of dykes.Ohter than that time, just a lot of hair pulling and rolling around, with the occasional slap.

ROFL good observation.

Calcountry
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Phobia went to WPI and is trying to convert their BB into a Chiefs Planet-esque board where anything goes. Nathan dangled a press pass in front of his nose and he followed it like Ted Washington to a glazed donut.ROFLThat pretty much sums it up.

Donger
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
ROFL good observation.

So you're a lesbian?

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:41 PM
So you're a lesbian?

Sure... what the hell. Apparently... I am the queen of lying. I'll pull the dyke card too.....

Rainbowsss everywhere.

Area 51
Area 51, you sure you don't wanna try and make the trip to another board? I am sure a lot of good boards are taking applications for a local partisan hack.

Trip to another board? I'm a member on many different bb's. Some that deal with my profession, some that deal with antique cars, some that deal in football, some that are related to baseball. You seem to think that this might be the only bb on the internet. If I were you I'd check out what else is outhere, but then you will find just what I've found, there are no substitutes for people vs acquaintences on a bb.

You seem to think to be on a board you have to make people like you. That is a fallacy, the people you meet on boards like this are not your friends merely by the fact that you correspond. Friendship is something that is best developed in person.

You have called me out several times because you don't like what I stand for. Have you ever considered that what you stand for might not be any different than anyone else's standpoint? I doubt that you have thought things out that far.

I'll take flesh and blood friends over cyber friends any day. Flesh and blood will stand behind you as a friend, the cyber friends will support you until you cross them.

Figure what a friend is and determine which you would rather have, someone that will be your back up when you need it or someone that will type out that they support you and have no tangible connection.

I've rambled enough. Go have your Gin and Tonic, if you are over 21.

seclark
Actually, I've ever seen one female fight where one of the women used fists, and I'm relatively sure that they were a pair of dykes.

Ohter than that time, just a lot of hair pulling and rolling around, with the occasional slap.

i've seen chicks fight w/fists...one time 3 adults(mother & 2 daughters) took to wailing on each other while i was setting up a wireless access point at their home. i left and told the husband/father i wasn't going back, cuz they were f@cking nuts.

pretty amazing, really.
sec

Donger
12-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Sure... what the hell. Apparently... I am the queen of lying. I'll pull the dyke card too.....

Rainbowsss everywhere.

Okay.

Ari Chi3fs
12-05-2005, 03:43 PM
maybe at the next CP / 37 Forever event, Mer and KCchiefQT can get into a naked baby oil wrestling match??

Bob Dole
12-05-2005, 03:44 PM
This thread needs some more bickering and vulgarity.

We have standards to uphold and Bob Dole isn't above deleting the damned thing if you all don't get your asses in gear and live up to the hype.

chiefs4me
You're the one with the unhealthy obsession with my gun. I didn't bring it up. Would you rather see my tiny ass ****ing my boyfriend?

tsk tsk tsk. If you want me to risk my manicure knocking you out, you're going to have to do better than that.

GD MER...you have a husband AND boyfriend????????????:deevee:

Mr. Kotter
maybe at the next CP / 37 Forever event, Mer and KCchiefQT can get into a naked baby oil wrestling match??

Is that what if woud take to actually get you to an event?! ;)

Area 51
Imagine that...making an absurd post and not being able to back it up. Par for the course.

Why would I want to drag Ph0bia back to the surface? He is gone, I think this place is better without him.

Besides, I'm not going to try to justify myself to a little prick like you. I don't care what you think, if that isn't already obvious to you. I know you don't care what I think so what would be the use?

Read the way I type his name: Ph "zero" bia. That is his new moniker here, now and forever.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:45 PM
ROFL I don't know if she'd want to jump in a pool of baby oil with this flaming lesbian.

HemiEd
12-05-2005, 03:47 PM

Actually you are wrong, it would be better without you dumbass.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM
GD MER...you have a husband AND boyfriend????????????:deevee:

practice makes perfect babygirl

JimNasium
12-05-2005, 03:49 PM
I hear that stings.
Which is why I always offer my lover eye protection.

Katipan
ROFL I don't know if she'd want to jump in a pool of baby oil with this flaming lesbian.

Endelt would make me.

Mr. Kotter

We have standards to uphold and Bob Dole isn't above deleting the damned thing if you all don't get your asses in gear and live up to the hype.

Fugg u, redneck douchenozzle asshat!!! :cuss:

FTR, I'm jk Scott

(I'd insert some ethnic vulgarity, but that would get me banned and create the illusion to the WPI guys that we DO have standards here....wouldn't want to do that......heh)

memyselfI

Oh go f*ck yourself... :p

BIG_DADDY
12-05-2005, 03:50 PM

Flaming lesbian?

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Flaming lesbian?

Im kidding. PLease... don't ask me to prove it.

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2005, 03:51 PM

Is this your "official" outing post....or did I miss the first one? :hmmm:

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Flaming lesbian?

BTW... only four games left in the regular season. Let's get together one of these weekends for some beer and grub and Chiefs football.

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2005, 03:52 PM

Damn! I was gettin' excited....you know how us guys get with lesbians, and all. Afterall, they are just after the same thing we are.....heh.

Donger
12-05-2005, 03:54 PM

I wasn't fooled. There's no way that whoever owns that a$$ is a lesbian.

Bob Dole
12-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Cool. Profanity laden personal attacks and lesbians.

What more could a grumpy old fart ask for.

BIG_DADDY
12-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Im kidding. PLease... don't ask me to prove it. ROFL

Yea we can get together. I have season ticket if you want to come down I'll fire up the Q.

Donger
12-05-2005, 03:56 PM

A box of Depends?

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:59 PM
ROFL

Yea we can get together. I have season ticket if you want to come down I'll fire up the Q.

Sounds good. I have Sunday Ticket too.... but my BBQ skills are lacking. I'll PM you and we'll figure out what weekend works.

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 04:00 PM

I guess Mr. Cash is entitled to his opinion. On the arguements bit, I'd say Phil kept a few alive, but not A LOT. In fact, I can only think of one Phil kept alive which might explain a few opinions voiced recently.

chiefs4me
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
practice makes perfect babygirl

:banghead:

Area 51
12-05-2005, 04:04 PM
I guess Mr. Cash is entitled to his opinion. On the arguements bit, I'd say Phil kept a few alive, but not A LOT. In fact, I can only think of one Phil kept alive which might explain a few opinions voiced recently.

Mr. Cash doesn't have a dog in this fight. If you think that Phil was so righteous you can continue to belive it. Phil kept some arguments going with me.

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2005, 04:06 PM

A Poop thread? :shrug:

:p

Logical
12-05-2005, 04:09 PM
A noobies take on this situation.

It's the free spirit of this place that attracted and kept me (inspite of moderators ****ing with peoples names and avatars which I think is a bad idea), and I realized right away that it was in large part due to Phobias desires on how the place should be ran. I think we can all agree that, It's the liberty that this site affords people that has made it what it is. But who is going to champion freedom now? Without Phobia, who the liberty warrior is going to be? Most people don't have that strong of convictions and I fear that unless there is a leader who really "gets it" like phobia did then over time the moderation here will go the way of all forums and generally become more intollerant.

Now I'm not saying we don't have someone like that still at the helm, I honestly don't know that's why I'm asking. But does anyone still remaning here really understand deep down why the best moderators are the ones who use their powers the least?All our moderators are quite tolerant Kyle and Phil chose them on that basis. Even Russ who is one of the more prudish moderators has never let that influence him when he performs his duties as a moderator. I would say that Endelt, Dole, and Htismaqe are even more in favor of posting liberties than Phil was. Personally I hope Kyle turns the overall leadership of the moderators over to Dole if he will accept it providing that Kyle still does not have the time to do it himself.

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Mr. Cash doesn't have a dog in this fight. If you think that Phil was so righteous you can continue to belive it. Phil kept some arguments going with me.

Nothing like taking shots at someone behind the scenes in a PM is there? Maybe you're Tom Cash maybe you aren't. Doesn't matter to me. I personally think that it's kinda funny that you would wait until he's gone to take shots at Phil. You should have been on here Friday night when he was posting about his departure.

the Talking Can
12-05-2005, 04:28 PM

Tom Cash is a gigantic douche bag..everyone knows this.

Cochise
12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Zach haters are the greatest. More often than not, they are nothing more than newbies with penis envy that they didn't join this place sooner thus racking up a bigger post count and getting more respect.

What kind of douchenozzle would be jealous that someone else has a higher post count and respect on a message board?

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 04:39 PM
I see you are busily making friends again.

Logical
12-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Why would I want to drag Ph0bia back to the surface? He is gone, I think this place is better without him.

Besides, I'm not going to try to justify myself to a little prick like you. I don't care what you think, if that isn't already obvious to you. I know you don't care what I think so what would be the use?

Read the way I type his name: Ph "zero" bia. That is his new moniker here, now and forever.

Tom you are being a jackass (big suprise right?), by the way you don't need to justify yourself to a Big Prick like me so don't bother.

tommykat
12-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Geez, what a bunch of jackasses... Their combined membership of oh, about 32 have their panties in a wad calling us a shithole, worthless board... the two in this thread were giving Phobs the most grief about CP being a foul mouthed, non football talking, smutfest and then they let loose with this sewage

http://mb27.scout.com/fchiefsinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=7065.topic

I'm offended enough to not join over there, but pissed off enough to join and start a classic night crew thread...

:hmmm: says page not found..........as I would read all of this? :shake: Just curious what was up.

Logical
12-05-2005, 04:56 PM
:hmmm: says page not found..........as I would read all of this? :shake: Just curious what was up.Phil (who is now in charge of all the BBs over there) told all the moderators to stop editing posts and deleting threads until he had a chance to communicate how he wants the BB ran.

A bunch of them were whining how he was trying to ruin the BB by making it like Chiefsplanet which for some reason they dislike. The thread has now been deleted, probably by Phil after he got his point across.

tommykat
12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Phil (who is now in charge of all the BBs over there) told all the moderators to stop editing posts and deleting threads until he had a chance to communicate how he wants the BB ran.

A bunch of them were whining how he was trying to ruin the BB by making it like Chiefsplanet which for some reason they dislike. The thread has now been deleted, probably by Phil after he got his point across.

Alright, Phil is doing another BB? Where is the place at? Sounds like a mess.....Thanks Jim, as I said just was curious.

grandllama
12-05-2005, 05:24 PM

Well, my kid sure picked a hell of a thread to post his first :ROFL :ROFL

BTW, guys, be gentle with him now that he got his own account... unlike that AngryLLama from da 'Mane, this Llama is relation :)

Dartgod
12-05-2005, 05:28 PM
... unlike that AngryLLama from da 'Mane, this Llama is relation :)
Tell him I'm sorry.

chiefs4me
12-05-2005, 05:35 PM
I see you are busily making friends again.

Just making sure he found the door.....:D someone's gotta do your job..;)

grandllama
12-05-2005, 05:37 PM
this right here is an example of the beauty of the planet, and what is missed on other heavily moderated boards...

A Pastor posting in the same thread started by a smut perveyor...

That's MR (ex) Smut Perveyor to you ROFL

chiefs4me
12-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Well, my kid sure picked a hell of a thread to post his first :ROFL :ROFL

BTW, guys, be gentle with him now that he got his own account... unlike that AngryLLama from da 'Mane, this Llama is relation :)

Your kid?????? How old is he??

OldTownChief
12-05-2005, 05:43 PM
I don't have the same views as John, but I enjoy that board . I'm a critical bastard, but have never had a post pulled or anything of that nature because I wasn't a homer.

Truth be told, the guy may have made enemies here based on past dealings, but I've never had a problem. I've been to his house, watched football games with him and him and his wife have been nothing but very gracious and nice to me.

I don't see the real reason to even bring this up anymore. I thought this flame war was over with between boards and what not. I thought it ended a long time ago. I have no desire nor need to engage in a pissing contest about what board is better because every board provides something different.

I think the Planet has been going down hill lately. People are far more grumpy than they used to be and the whining has gotten out of hand. Honestly, who cares if you have the biggest message board? Does that get you a special prize in the world outside the internet?

No.

Just let a sleeping dog lie already. This 5th grade clique shit with message boards is getting old and tiresome. Let all the Chiefs boards prosper instead of everyone slinging shit against each other.

We all like the same team.

Are you one of the friends of his that helped him send threatening and hateful emails to everyone and their families? A lot of your talks sounds strikingly familiar. If not, Never Mind.

KcMizzou
12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Are you one of the friends of his that helped him send threatening and hateful emails to everyone and their families? Uhh.. I seriously doubt that. Bad Guy's been around forever... that's not something I'd imagine him taking part in.

OldTownChief
12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Uhh.. I seriously doubt that. Bad Guy's been around forever... that not something I'd imagine him taking part in.

Cool, I've never been to that shitwads house but I know him a lot better than Bad Guy does.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 05:54 PM
A noobies take on this situation.

It's the free spirit of this place that attracted and kept me (inspite of moderators ****ing with peoples names and avatars which I think is a bad idea), and I realized right away that it was in large part due to Phobias desires on how the place should be ran. I think we can all agree that, It's the liberty that this site affords people that has made it what it is. But who is going to champion freedom now? Without Phobia, who the liberty warrior is going to be? Most people don't have that strong of convictions and I fear that unless there is a leader who really "gets it" like phobia did then over time the moderation here will go the way of all forums and generally become more intollerant.

Now I'm not saying we don't have someone like that still at the helm, I honestly don't know that's why I'm asking. But does anyone still remaning here really understand deep down why the best moderators are the ones who use their powers the least?
Shut the f*ck up or I'll ban you.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't think the moderators do enough screwing around.

Hey, I'm only one man. Tell your wife to be patient. I'll get to her eventually.

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Just making sure he found the door.....:D someone's gotta do your job..;)
Not me. I'm just in charge of n00bs.

Fairplay
12-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Shut the f*ck up or I'll ban you.

ROFL Nice one Endelt.

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey, I'm only one man. Tell your wife to be patient. I'll get to her eventually.

He probably wants to wait until she puts on some weight.

Fairplay
12-05-2005, 06:18 PM
If you think that Phil was so righteous you can continue to belive it. Phil kept some arguments going with me.

You probably deserved it and then some buddy.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Endelt would make me.
Provided, of course, that you had brought me a fresh beer and dinner already.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Provided, of course, that you had brought me a fresh beer and dinner already.

Shut up or I'll ban you.

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Shut up or I'll ban you.

Did you mean ban, or spank?

Ultra Peanut
12-05-2005, 07:54 PM
TheXtremeDole?

Bahahahahahahaha.

Ultra Peanut
12-05-2005, 08:20 PM
It's the intranet, man. Homey don't pay.Truer words have never been spoken more eloquently.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 08:39 PM
That site sucks, but maybe Phobia can turn it around. I'm anxious to talk smut.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm anxious to talk smut.For some reason that was the only part I caught.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 08:42 PM
I heard that's not all you've "caught".

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 08:43 PM
I heard that's not all you've "caught".I wish I could say there wasn't some truth to that rumor.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 08:45 PM
I wish I could say there wasn't some truth to that rumor.

Yeah...you and my vagina...

Frazod
12-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Guess I'll be staying here. Better the f#cking drama queens you know, eh? :shake:

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 08:47 PM
you and my vagina...Now there's a frightening image.

Alton deFlat
12-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Yeah...you and my vagina...

I think that's the title of a song on Michael Jackson's newest album.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Her vagina's really not all that scary, Kyle.

Jenny Gump
Now there's a frightening image.

You have no idea. Have you tried the new Big Montana?

keg in kc
Really? I never envisioned him singing about vaginas.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 08:51 PM
You have no idea. Have you tried the new Big Montana?
Throw a little horsey sauce on there and dig in!

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 08:51 PM

Zactly.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Her vagina's really not all that scary, Kyle.It was the "You" part I was referring to.
You have no idea. Have you tried the new Big Montana?No, I sure haven't. Is it a spittin' image for your open stab wound?

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 08:54 PM
It was the "You" part I was referring to.

I just assumed we were making fun of my vagina. Nevermind...carry on to more self-deprecation.

Alton deFlat
12-05-2005, 08:55 PM

Don't you mean dive in??

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 08:55 PM
I just assumed we were making fun of my vagina. Nevermind...carry on to more self-deprecation.Who said I was being self-deprecating? But I'm sure you have a lovely vagina, Jenny. A lovely vagina.

(now that's something I never expected to say)

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Hmm.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 08:57 PM
How am I supposed to find the clit in that mess?

go bowe
12-05-2005, 08:57 PM
lovely?

i didn't know you were supposed to look at the damned things...

aren't they good for anything else?

Alton deFlat
12-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Now this is some conversation they won't soon read at Phil's new board.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Hmm.

Ok. To be honest, I don't have sesame seeds. At least I don't think I do....I'll be right back.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 08:59 PM
How am I supposed to find the clit in that mess?

I'm just impressed that you know to look for it. Mer has taught you well grasshoppah.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:00 PM
How am I supposed to find the clit in that mess?No shit. That's some serious meat-curtains.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Ok. To be honest, I don't have sesame seeds. At least I don't think I do....I'll be right back.I just about took us to a very bad place.

Restraint. I didn't know I had it in me.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Now this is some conversation they won't soon read at Phil's new board.Which is reason number 69 that I'm not there.

I love having the opportunity to get in touch with my inner pervert and then switch gears to a discussion on how best to fill the 'a gap'.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm just impressed that you know to look for it. Mer has taught you well grasshoppah.

I had to draw him a schematic.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I have this image of Brian trying to read a huge unfolded parchment, occasionally glancing towards a stirruped Mer and nodding.

Alton deFlat
12-05-2005, 09:08 PM

Did he do it wrong the first time, hence the black eye?

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Did he do it wrong the first time, hence the black eye?

I get carried away sometimes.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Alpaca! Alpaca!

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:11 PM

she's hot...and strong. not at all unlike a Big Montana really.

Alton deFlat

Well, I'm sure he thought it was worth it.

Jenny Gump
Alpaca! Alpaca!

she told me the safe word was "more".

keg in kc
I'm glad we're having this discussion. This is like as close to sex as I'll ever get.

morphius
LOL! I had to do that once, for that same lesbian that fell on my face. Truly an amusing situation.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Alpaca! Alpaca!

ROFL

pussy.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:14 PM
LOL! I had to do that once, for that same lesbian that fell on my face. Truly an amusing situation.

What couldn't she find?

go bowe
12-05-2005, 09:15 PM
a lesbian fell on your face?

was she going to suck your nose?

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Well, I'm sure he thought it was worth it.
Well, of course it was.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:17 PM
IS this why men pick their nose so much? I didn't know you guys have a clit in there. It's all making sense.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't have a nose clit, I just like the sweet goodness of the treasures I dig up.

go bowe
12-05-2005, 09:18 PM
i have one on each side...

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:19 PM
This is making me hot.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:20 PM
This is making me hot.
Could I interest you in some tequilla?

keg in kc
How hot are you? And what are you wearing? And while I have your attention, can you loan me 10 bucks so I can go to Wendy's?

morphius
What couldn't she find?
She didn't know how to go down on a girl, so she asked me and said something about it to her straight room mate and myself. So we drew a diagram for her and told her what she should feel with her tongue. Surreal to say the least.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Morph with his own penthouse letters experience. Sweet.

Nothing that cool ever happens to me.

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2005, 09:21 PM
You guys are just tryin' to lure Phil back with all this talk--he'll see through it.....heh.

:p

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Could I interest you in some tequilla?

Upside-down margaritas to go with vertical upside-down 69......ah, college memories....long since past.... :shake:

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Well, of course it was.

You really didn't need to walk that week anyways.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:24 PM
college memories....long since past.... Thanks for the reminder. Now I'm depressed.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:24 PM
She didn't know how to go down on a girl, so she asked me and said something about it to her straight room mate and myself. So we drew a diagram for her and told her what she should feel with her tongue. Surreal to say the least.

I'd like to see this schematic, please.

morphius
12-05-2005, 09:26 PM
I'd like to see this schematic, please.
I'd just show you, but if your armed, most likely so is your husband. LOL!

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:26 PM
I don't get this. How hard is it to figure out a ****ing vagina?

Especially if you own one.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:27 PM

I'm so not scary.
I dunno why all the gun references.

I'm a sweetheart.

keg in kc

Especially if you own one.Point there.

Although I doubt I could operate one anymore. My certification has expired.

ENDelt260
He'd be happy to have a few minutes of peace and quiet.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:28 PM
He'd be happy to have a few minutes of peace and quiet.

Like half a Chiefs game worth?

morphius
12-05-2005, 09:29 PM

Especially if you own one.
Hence the "surreal"

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Having never licked a box, I'd be interested in your literature on this subject.

Just because a girl owns a car doesn't mean she knows how to drive it.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:32 PM
I want to see the diagram so I can see what one looks like again.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh, wait. Check that.

Katipan
I want to see the diagram so I can see what one looks like again.

they come shaved now

Mr. Kotter
Having never licked a box, I'd be interested in your literature on this subject.

Just because a girl owns a car doesn't mean she knows how to drive it.

I once ran across a detailed and scholarly narrative with diagrams on the subject....heh. :hmmm:

I'll see if I can retrieve the links..... ROFL

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:34 PM
they come shaved now

And...sans sesame seeds.

Katipan
Awesome. I don't want to hear any of this "do the alphabet with your tongue" crap.

keg in kc
they come shaved nowAnd I would probably thank god for that if I ever actually got to see one outside of an internet environment.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:35 PM
And...sans sesame seeds.The hair was always good for flossing out the leftovers.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Awesome. I don't want to hear any of this "do the alphabet with your tongue" crap.

Yeah, if I wanted a guy that could spell, I would get one.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:36 PM
I've delivered many an orgasm via oral stimulation and I ain't never spelled nothin'.

Jenny Gump
The hair was always good for flossing out the leftovers.

Ditto there sasquatch.

keg in kc
I've delivered many an orgasm via oral stimulation and I ain't never spelled nothin'.We don't need to hear your cocksucking stories again.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Ditto there sasquatch.Now how could you possibly know that?!

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:37 PM
We don't need to hear your cocksucking stories again.

aaahhhhhhhhhhhh ROFL

i love you

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:38 PM
The man makes the obvious blowjob joke and Mer's in love.

God bless women with low standards.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Damn right.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:39 PM
The man makes the obvious blowjob joke and Mer's in love.

God bless women with low standards.

Or you'd never get laid

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Or you'd never get laidLow standards, low metabolism, whatever.

Jenny Gump
Or you'd never get laid

That's to say nothing of his own standards.

keg in kc
That's to say nothing of his own standards.Maybe that's my problem.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Well, it's not much of an improvement, but I guess this is better than being a c*cksucker.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:44 PM
That's to say nothing of his own standards.

The trick is to be a first at something.

He's had plenty of fat sluts.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Fat chicks, fat cocks, that delt's not picky.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:46 PM
He's had plenty of fat sluts.I just don't get it. I could be drunk off my ass and a fat chick would still make me limp like overcooked pasghetti.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:48 PM
And speaking of fat, I should go grab something to eat so I can maintain this girlish figure that's kept me hopelessly single for 2 years.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I'm out. Going to bed. Night Mer, night Endelt, night Keg, night Elizabeth.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Dangit. We lost Jenny. Mer already knows all my jokes.

Unless... hey Mer... are you sober?

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Thats awesome.

We're the last things she thinks about before bed.

I get middle, jenny!

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Dangit. We lost Jenny. Mer already knows all my jokes.

Unless... hey Mer... are you sober?

Am i ever?

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:52 PM
I get middle, jenny!

Do you need morphius to draw a picture so you can find it?

Katipan
12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Do you need morphius to draw a picture so you can find it?

I assume it's located in the same place as mine.

What the hell kind of girls have you been ****ing??

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:55 PM
What the hell kind of girls have you been ****ing??I think that's been established by now. Flour. Wet spot. Cushion pushin'.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:55 PM
I know this one girl who insists hers is sideways.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:56 PM
I know people who actually believe that's true.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:56 PM
I know this one girl who insists hers is sideways.

Well, with all that extra adipose tissue, it probably IS sideways.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Well, with all that extra adipose tissue, it probably IS sideways.
Hey! Aren't you supposed to be in bed?

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey! Aren't you supposed to be in bed?Maybe she's gone laptop+nightie.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey! Aren't you supposed to be in bed?

Well, I got busy being a heretic on PastorMik's thread...so now I'm scared my bed is going to start floating if I go downstairs and actually get in it.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Well, I got busy being a heretic on PastorMik's thread...so now I'm scared my bed is going to start floating if I go downstairs and actually get in it.

Thats the roofies talking honey.

Ride it out.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Well, I got busy being a heretic on PastorMik's thread...so now I'm scared my bed is going to start floating if I go downstairs and actually get in it.If that hasn't happened so far, old girl, it's probably not going to start now.

Jenny Gump
12-05-2005, 10:03 PM
If that hasn't happened so far, old girl, it's probably not going to start now.

Yeah. Good point. Thanks for the "old" part. You know how endearing that is.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah. Good point. Thanks for the "old" part. You know how endearing that is.I got tired of picking on myself, so I thought I'd branch out. You know I love you. :p

I'd say "like a sister" but I'm from West Virginia.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Yeah, there's a first for ya like Mer was talking about Jenny.

You could be my first old chick. I don't think I've ever poked a gal over 30 before...

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Sexual peak, man. Sexual peak.

And if you can stomach fat chicks, you can definitely handle the saggy, wrinkly, leather-skinned old biddies.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Sexual peak, man. Sexual peak.

And if you can stomach fat chicks, you can definitely handle the saggy, wrinkly, leather-skinned old biddies.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

He just called Jenny.... oh man... ROFL

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Why, I did no such thing!

o:-)

...like she'd give a shit.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 10:52 PM
For the record, what catagory would you put me in? :)

I agree on the server problems. That is my biggest fear. As soon as I get this thread read through to the first page, I'll probably see that my questioning in other posts has already been answered. I'm halfway through page 2 so I should be on the first page shortly.

You are in the cool catagory of course. Anyone sporting a John Wayne avatar can't be all that bad.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 10:53 PM

ROFL

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 10:57 PM

Fight like a woman? Wouldn't that be rolling pins and frying pans?

The object of a fight is to win, period. Don't ever be caught with less than your opponent. Bring a gun to a gun fight. Mer understands this philosophy. Thus, she'd kick that ass of your's that isn't your's. :D

Besides, women who handle and carry guns are sexy. Especially .45 handguns like Mer has. That just turns me on something fierce.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 10:59 PM
I wasn't fooled. There's no way that whoever owns that a$$ is a lesbian.

HAHAHA!

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM

I am simply left speechless by this....

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:10 PM
I bet even Jamie could figure out how to go down on a girl on his own.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Stranger things have happened.

Frazod

Yeah, but not many. :D

ENDelt260
Example.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Goddamnit, Tim! Get off my Kool-Aid!

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Goddamnit, Tim! Get off my Kool-Aid!

I was ripping on Jamie long before you showed up, n00b. :harumph:

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 11:25 PM

I have heard bladder control problems really stink.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Would you two quit fighting over me. There is plenty about me to mock for everyone.

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Would you two quit fighting over me. There is plenty about me to mock for everyone.

I just wanted to call ENDelt a n00b. ROFL

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 11:28 PM

I know most men have fantasized about two ladies fighting over them, but Jamie, I bet you never thought you'd have two guys fighting over you, did you?

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:30 PM
I know most men have fantasized about two ladies fighting over them, but Jamie, I bet you never thought you'd have two guys fighting over you, did you?

Apparently Mike hasn't been here long enough to remember Jamie's gay stalker.

Best Buy anyone? :evil:

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Apparently Mike hasn't been here long enough to remember Jamie's gay stalker.

Best Buy anyone? :evil:

Yeah I was, but that was just 1 guy. Now he has 2 fighting over him.

:fire:

Katipan
12-05-2005, 11:32 PM

Want me to shoot them, baby?

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:32 PM

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:33 PM

Careful, I shoot back. Don't make me go refrigerator on you. :bang:

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:34 PM
I don't want an example anymore.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:34 PM

If you please.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Careful, I shoot back. Don't make me go refrigerator on you. :bang:

I prefer Urlacher, but I'll take what i can get.

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:35 PM
I prefer Urlacher, but I'll take what i can get.

You don't understand..... ROFL

Katipan
12-05-2005, 11:36 PM
If you please.

I'll tap End in the leg. He doesn't need that to ****.

Shall we give Frazod a running start?

Katipan
12-05-2005, 11:37 PM

HOLY SHIT

a girl makes an obscure bears FOOTBALL joke.

you should be showering me in glory.

ENDelt260
Haha... silly girl.

So, uh... Tim. What's the refrigerator thing mean?

Raiderhader
I don't want an example anymore.

Wait a minute, is that what you meant earlier by "example"? Your use of a period instead of a question mark threw me.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:38 PM
I'll tap End in the leg.

ROFL I just had a flash back.

"Hey Dirty, shoot Brian in the leg..."