PDA

View Full Version : The Planet is being called out.... (the war begins?)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Wait a minute, is that what you meant earlier by "example"? Your use of a period instead of a question mark threw me.
I was demanding an example. Not asking.

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:40 PM
HOLY SHIT

a girl makes an obscure bears FOOTBALL joke.

you should be showering me in glory.

I recently shot my refrigerator. With a gun. A REAL gun. While it was in my kitchen. In my house.

Really.

Long story.

I then foolishly mentioned it here. And no one here ever forgets anything. Ever. So when I got involved in an exchange involving gunplay, I figured I'd *ahem* shoot first.

Katipan
ROFL I just had a flash back.

"Hey Dirty, shoot Brian in the leg..."

Shit like that is why I stay in the kitchen.

Raiderhader
I'll tap End in the leg. He doesn't need that to ****.

Shall we give Frazod a running start?

Absolutely not. As he said, he will shoot back. I know for a fact that he carries. Shoot first, shoot quick, shoot to kill.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:41 PM
I recently shot my refrigerator. With a gun. A REAL gun. While it was in my kitchen. In my house.

Really.

Long story.

I then foolishly mentioned it here. And no one here ever forgets anything. Ever. So when I got involved in an exchange involving gunplay, I figured I'd *ahem* shoot first.
Damnit. How did I ****ing miss this?

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Absolutely not. As he said, he will shoot back. I know for a fact that he carries. Shoot first, shoot quick, shoot to kill.

He's right. Besides, I'm too fat to run, so I wouldn't bother.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:42 PM
I was demanding an example. Not asking.

Oh, well in that case - There was this one time in band camp......

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Damnit. How did I ****ing miss this?

It happened about 9:00 a.m. on a Sunday. You don't have a pulse at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:43 PM
It happened about 9:00 a.m. on a Sunday. You don't have a pulse at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays.
That all depends on who's delivering my wakeup call.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 11:44 PM

Sometimes it's fun to lodge a bullet in the fleshy part of the ass.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:45 PM
He's right. Besides, I'm too fat to run, so I wouldn't bother.

Which makes him all the more dangerous. Knowing that he can't run, he has to put up a quick and lethal fight to survive. It's his only chance.

ENDelt260
Sometimes it's fun to lodge a bullet in the fleshy part of the ass.
You can mutilate his body after you kill him.

Katipan

Really.

Long story.

heh. heh.

Do you hunt only refridgerators? Or will any big game appliance do?

Katipan
12-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Which makes him all the more dangerous. Knowing that he can't run, he has to put up a quick and lethal fight to survive. It's his only chance.

Did you ever see Deliverance?

Katipan

Is that a hint?

Raiderhader
You can mutilate his body after you kill him.

Precisely.

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 11:47 PM

Really.

Long story.

Somehow I missed this story. I also assume that's the way you wanted it. However, now that it is out, what happened? Was your Fridge about to shoot you so you popped a cap into it first or what?

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:48 PM

Yes, ma'am.

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Is that a hint?
The gunshots at dawn are still working wonderfully, hon.

Though, my refrigerator budget is out of control.

PastorMikH

Jamie has already mentioned Band Camp - Maybe he was the kid with the banjo on the railroad bridge?

Katipan
The gunshots at dawn are still working wonderfully, hon.

Though, my refrigerator budget is out of control.

you have the weirdest names for foreplay

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:50 PM

True enough.

Quick recap: my wife didn't securely close the door to the garage. It came open enough to set off the burglar alarm. I had been asleep for about 4 hours. Groggy, dazed and confused, I grabbed my .38 and charged downstairs in my underwear (you're welcome for that image). When I saw that the door to the garage was partially open, my first thought was that someone was trying to steal my Mustang. That's when I cocked the .38. It turned out to be nothing, so I turned off the alarm, but when I went to uncock the revolver, my thumb slipped off the hammer while I had the trigger depressed. BOOM. Shot at a downward angle (at least I had the gun pointed down) through the hall, into the pantry, through the pantry door and into the side of the refrigerator.

Yes, I know I'm a f#cking idiot.

:stupid:

tk13
Somehow I missed this story. I also assume that's the way you wanted it. However, now that it is out, what happened? Was your Fridge about to shoot you so you popped a cap into it first or what?
Man, that is sitting on a tee. But I know better than to stir up someone who could shoot me, so I'll let somebody else take the bullet and laugh at them.

PastorMikH
This has turned into a true nite-crew thread and Llama isn't here to enjoy it.

:shake:

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Jamie has already mentioned Band Camp - Maybe he was the kid with the banjo on the railroad bridge?

I thought he looked familiar the first time I met him.... :hmmm:

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Man, that is sitting on a tee. But I know better than to stir up someone who could shoot me, so I'll let somebody else take the bullet and laugh at them.
You pussy. I give Mer shit all the time and she's only shot me like twice.

Rausch
12-05-2005, 11:53 PM

What'd I miss?

PastorMikH

I tried. I really think you'll be safe as long as you aren't hiding in one of his appliances.

:D

ENDelt260
What'd I miss?
Sex and gunplay.

The usual

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 11:54 PM
True enough.

Quick recap: my wife didn't securely close the door to the garage. It came open enough to set off the burglar alarm. I had been asleep for about 4 hours. Groggy, dazed and confused, I grabbed my .38 and charged downstairs in my underwear (you're welcome for that image). When I saw that the door to the garage was partially open, my first thought was that someone was trying to steal my Mustang. That's when I cocked the .38. It turned out to be nothing, so I turned off the alarm, but when I went to uncock the revolver, my thumb slipped off the hammer while I had the trigger depressed. BOOM. Shot at a downward angle (at least I had the gun pointed down) through the hall, into the pantry, through the pantry door and into the side of the refrigerator.

:stupid:

What would he have done if he had shot the mustang????

ENDelt260
12-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Be glad he had another bullet for himself?

Frazod
Sex and gunplay.

The usual
You forgot alcohol.

Katipan
You pussy. I give Mer shit all the time and she's only shot me like twice.

All part of your training.

Rausch
12-05-2005, 11:56 PM
You forgot alcohol.

And tasers.

I'm all about alcohol and taser fun...

cdcox
Link to Frazod shooting his fidge:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123731

Funny stuff

ENDelt260
You forgot alcohol.
There may have been some drug use as well.

Rausch
12-05-2005, 11:58 PM
All part of your training.

Frazod
12-05-2005, 11:58 PM

I don't even want to think about it.

The bad part is I planned ahead for this situation. I have a Glock with no hammer loaded with safety slugs in the drawer by the bed ready to go. That's the gun I'm SUPPOSED to grab in that situation. Unfortunately, the .38 (NOT loaded with safety slugs) was the first thing I grabbed.

Sobering lesson to learn for someone who's been shooting since he was 7 (33 years) and never in a million years thought he could do something so irresponsibly stupid).

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 11:59 PM

Better than the guy who had to squeal like a pig....

Frazod
12-06-2005, 12:00 AM

Funny stuff

Good read. In the first post, I didn't yet realize that I'd shot the fridge. That came later.

Jesus. :shake:

tk13
I tried. I really think you'll be safe as long as you aren't hiding in one of his appliances.

:D
No, I'm going for the Mustang. Meanwhile, I'll send my minions Blender and Toaster oven to distract him with small arms fire and hand to hand combat.

Katipan
yoda

ok ok ok.

maybe just a little bit for fun

Katipan
12-06-2005, 12:01 AM
No, I'm going for the Mustang. Meanwhile, I'll send my minions Blender and Toaster oven to distract him with small arms fire and hand to hand combat.

hahaahahahaahahah

Rausch
12-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Good read. In the first post, I didn't yet realize that I'd shot the fridge. That came later.

Jesus. :shake:

That reminds me of thanksgiving...

Frazod
12-06-2005, 12:03 AM
That reminds me of thanksgiving...

Sounds like a story we need to hear :D

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 12:03 AM

Llama doesn't deserve to enjoy anything until he changes that freakish avatar.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 12:04 AM
I don't even want to think about it.

The bad part is I planned ahead for this situation. I have a Glock with no hammer loaded with safety slugs in the drawer by the bed ready to go. That's the gun I'm SUPPOSED to grab in that situation. Unfortunately, the .38 (NOT loaded with safety slugs) was the first thing I grabbed.

Sobering lesson to learn for someone who's been shooting since he was 7 (33 years) and never in a million years thought he could do something so irresponsibly stupid).

Safety Slugs? If someone did break in and you shot them with those, you'd end up getting sued and probably have criminal charges filed against yourself too.

If I ever pulled a gun on someone in my house, you can bet it will be loaded with the hottest ammo I can get my hands on and I will be making shots count.

(Disclaimer - I realize that some may be offended at me of all people talking like this, but I have a wife and 3 daughters in this house. Someone comes in while we are here, they have intent to do harm to my family and it doesn't matter what I do for a living or where I stand with the Lord, if my family is in danger, I will do what needs done to protect them or I will die trying)

Rausch
12-06-2005, 12:05 AM
Sounds like a story we need to hear :D

Nope...

Frazod
12-06-2005, 12:05 AM

They all live in fear of me now. You'd have no back-up. :evil:

Frazod
12-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Safety Slugs? If someone did break in and you shot them with those, you'd end up getting sued and probably have criminal charges filed against yourself too.

If I ever pulled a gun on someone in my house, you can bet it will be loaded with the hottest ammo I can get my hands on and I will be making shots count.

(Disclaimer - I realize that some may be offended at me of all people talking like this, but I have a wife and 3 daughters in this house. Someone comes in while we are here, they have intent to do harm to my family and it doesn't matter what I do for a living or where I stand with the Lord, if my family is in danger, I will do what needs done to protect them or I will die trying)

Actually, those safety slugs do far more damage to tissue than a regular bullet. One shot to the abdomen and it's over.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 12:08 AM
I thought he looked familiar the first time I met him.... :hmmm:

Speaking of that get together, you remember the picture from that night where you gave me rabbit ears? Watch the pictures at the top of this page cycle through until it gets to the one of us at the tailgate this year. It is a little hard to see if you aren't looking for it due to the background, but the payback is there.

Frazod
Nope...

Good God, it can't be worse that me exposing my gunplay stupidity.

Rausch
Actually, those safety slugs do far more damage to tissue than a regular bullet. One shot to the abdomen and it's over.

Are those the rubber bullets?

Rausch
Good God, it can't be worse that me exposing my gunplay stupidity.

Ok.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 12:09 AM

Funny stuff

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

(It's an official 5 ROFL!)

Post 16:It's not like you shot the refrigerator.

Post 38: (2 hours and 19 minutes later...)
Actually, I did shoot the refrigerator.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 12:09 AM

Ah, OK, carry on!

Frazod
12-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Are those the rubber bullets?

I'm not sure what they're made of - they're designed to fragment upon contact with walls, door or other solid objects and not penetrate. I live in a condo with common-wall neighbors on both sides.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 12:13 AM
I'm not sure what they're made of - they're designed to fragment upon contact with walls, door or other solid objects and not penetrate. I live in a condo with common-wall neighbors on both sides.

Are they the Glaser saftey rounds?

Frazod
12-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Are they the Glaser saftey rounds?

Yes. Corbon-Glaser, I believe.

Frazod
12-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Well, I'm out for the night. Later.

Try not to shoot anything without me. :D

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Well, I've stayed up 2 hours later than I intended hacking away on the keyboard. I'm off to bed. See you all in the morning.

Rausch
12-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Well, I've stayed up 2 hours later than I intended hacking away on the keyboard. I'm off to bed. See you all in the morning.

If the good Lord wills it and the creek don't rise... :)

tk13
12-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Well, I'm out for the night. Later.

Try not to shoot anything without me. :D
We'll be fine. You've got the only fridge with a kevlar vest in the neighborhood. I'm sure it sleeps with one eye open.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Yes. Corbon-Glaser, I believe.

I've heard good things about those.

I'm hitting the hay as well. Nite everyone.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 12:19 AM
"I've got the next pint."
"Like hell you do!" *bangbangbangbang*

Bob Dole
12-06-2005, 12:33 AM
This thread has gone to complete shit.

Bob Dole supposes that's to be expected, since it's posted in the middle of a damned soup kitchen.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 12:35 AM

Don't be sour, Bob. I'm sure even in Texarkana you could find a girl to shoot you for the right price.

luv
12-06-2005, 12:38 AM
If the good Lord wills it and the creek don't rise... :)
Wow. I haven't heard that whole phrase in a long time.

Rausch
12-06-2005, 12:38 AM

Bob Dole supposes that's to be expected, since it's posted in the middle of a damned soup kitchen.

At least the food's free...

KChiefsQT
12-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Wow. I haven't heard that whole phrase in a long time.
:hmmm: I've never heard it.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Don't be sour, Bob. I'm sure even in Texarkana you could find a girl to shoot you for the right price.

What do I charge you?

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 12:41 AM
What do I charge you?
My undying affection?

Katipan
12-06-2005, 12:44 AM
My undying affection?

Cash On Delivery

Bob Dole
12-06-2005, 12:45 AM
At least the food's free...

But the quality sucks.

When Bob Dole starts seeing the premium tag under some of your names, then...

Nevermind.

Area 51
12-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Nothing like taking shots at someone behind the scenes in a PM is there? Maybe you're Tom Cash maybe you aren't. Doesn't matter to me. I personally think that it's kinda funny that you would wait until he's gone to take shots at Phil. You should have been on here Friday night when he was posting about his departure.

If I had been around a computer to post I would have been here. I was flying back from Brazil.

Speaking of why he isn't posting now, why is he not posting? Was he banned or something?

Rausch
12-06-2005, 06:35 AM
But the quality sucks.

Nevermind.

Hey ****face! I cought that.

Stuff that smarmy shit back up your attracitve G/F's squatter!

(and post pics.)

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Speaking of why he isn't posting now, why is he not posting? Was he banned or something?

He can post but has chosen not to. From reading some of the opinions over at the site he is at, it is probably best that he sticks to that site and that site alone at least for a while.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 09:00 AM
But the quality sucks.

Nevermind.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Logical
12-06-2005, 09:08 AM

:shake:Dammit Carl!:cuss:

I was feeling under the weather and went to bed and missed it.

Area 51
12-06-2005, 09:38 AM
He can post but has chosen not to. From reading some of the opinions over at the site he is at, it is probably best that he sticks to that site and that site alone at least for a while.

All things being equal I think it would be best for him to remain in exile. There is too much of a chance for a conflict of interest.

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 09:55 AM
All our moderators are quite tolerant Kyle and Phil chose them on that basis. Even Russ who is one of the more prudish moderators has never let that influence him when he performs his duties as a moderator. I would say that Endelt, Dole, and Htismaqe are even more in favor of posting liberties than Phil was. Personally I hope Kyle turns the overall leadership of the moderators over to Dole if he will accept it providing that Kyle still does not have the time to do it himself.

Technically, I'm not a mod.

I'm a site admin, like Phil and Kyle, which gives me mod capabilities by default...

Delt and Dole are just regular old mods. :D

Jmart
12-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Man, some of you take fuggin message boards much too seriously

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 10:17 AM
All things being equal I think it would be best for him to remain in exile. There is too much of a chance for a conflict of interest.

I also think it would be best for you to let bygones be bygones and not comment further on the subject...ok?

the Talking Can
12-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Tom Cash is a giant douchebag.

dave0320
12-06-2005, 11:24 AM
why doesnt someone who has a subscription to the magazine, just scan it in and post a PDF for all of us to see, and post all of the insider content for us to read. heh.

War Schmore.

Last year another board had a problem with Nick Athen. He was very upset that people called him out on some non-factual articles. Then he told them that Warpaint articles and he would sue if they continued. Nick just continues to ba a 1st class ass-hole :banghead:

Bob Dole
12-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Delt and Dole are just regular old mods. :D

Okay then. :hmmm:

Logical
12-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Technically, I'm not a mod.

I'm a site admin, like Phil and Kyle, which gives me mod capabilities by default...

Delt and Dole are just regular old mods. :DI knew that you were an administrator but I did not see the point in confusing the issue. However, if you check the View Forum Page it confuses the issue even more. There are now a bunch 0f Administrators if it is right. That is why I did not provide the extra data.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showgroups.php?

Cochise
12-06-2005, 12:48 PM
uhh Area 51 isn't tomcash. he told me so.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 12:50 PM
I've been jumping back and forth between the sites and work. Just noticed that JD (ChingChangChief) has showed up. I plan on simply watching from the cheap seats on this one.

Uhm, nevermind. I see you all are already talking about it in another thread.

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 12:56 PM
EVERYONE:

Let's wrap up all this discussion about WPI and NEPA and MOVE ON.

If this thread is still on the front page tomorrow, I think I'll lock it.

the Talking Can
12-06-2005, 12:58 PM
EVERYONE:

please do....Warpaint doesn't deserve the traffic...

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 01:00 PM
EVERYONE:

WHAT? Phil leaves and now you are a moderator turned censor? You are no better than any other mod on any other board... :deevee:

oh, wait, I agree with this. Nevermind. Lock away. :thumb:

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I knew that you were an administrator but I did not see the point in confusing the issue. However, if you check the View Forum Page it confuses the issue even more. There are now a bunch 0f Administrators if it is right. That is why I did not provide the extra data.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showgroups.php?

I'm not sure why pink was added as an admin -- probably something to do with the store or maybe the redesign.

I'm pretty sure C-Mac was added as part of the redesign.

That leaves Delt, myself, and Dole.

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 01:02 PM
WHAT? Phil leaves and now you are a moderator turned censor? You are no better than any other mod on any other board... :deevee:

oh, wait, I agree with this. Nevermind. Lock away. :thumb:

Just wait.

I plan on starting a poll first thing in the morning nominating you for the new mod!

ROFL

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
EVERYONE:

Seriously, it will die down. I doubt any of the threads need locked right now. Shoot this thread would have been on the 3rd or fourth page if it hadn't been for a nite-crew hijack with a ton of posts having nothing at all to do with the main subject keeping it close to the top.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Please, do lock it so she will go away

Dartgod
12-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Yes I agree. Both sites should be able to peacefully co-exist and that other site should never be mentioned here anyway.

Logical
Just wait.

I plan on starting a poll first thing in the morning nominating you for the new mod!

ROFLROFL OMFG you really should do this!!!

htismaqe
Seriously, it will die down. I doubt any of the threads need locked right now. Shoot this thread would have been on the 3rd or fourth page if it hadn't been for a nite-crew hijack with a ton of posts having nothing at all to do with the main subject keeping it close to the top.

I know that Bible 201 takes precedence over Reading and Comprehension at the seminary, but I did say "tomorrow". :D

Also, I was only mildly serious. I thought it was appropriate given the last 2 days and the discussion of heavy-handed mod tactics...

memyselfI
Just wait.

ROFL

Nooooooooooooooo thank you. I think I prefer childbirth to that... :shake:

Alton deFlat
12-06-2005, 01:09 PM

That was some interesting discussion last night though. I think Keg might have actually had an orgasm.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Who didn't??

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 01:29 PM
ROFL OMFG you really should do this!!!

You should try to stay on my good side... :p ;)

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 01:30 PM

:deevee:

Darlin, I've had a few people wishin I'd go away for almost ten years...hasn't worked for them, won't work for you. :D

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Who didn't??

apparently EnDelt didn't...too much sex talk, not enough fat talk...

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 01:32 PM

Sorry bud.

Denise is BB herpes. Once she's here, she ain't leaving until the board dies and she has to move on to a new host...

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Sorry bud.

Denise is BB herpes. Once she's here, she ain't leaving until the board dies and she has to move on to a new host...

I know I should be offended...but that is so dang clever, I'm impressed. How fugged up is THAT? ROFL

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 01:37 PM
I know I should be offended...but that is so dang clever, I'm impressed. How fugged up is THAT? ROFL

:hail:

Cochise
12-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Sorry bud.

Can't we slam the board in a dictionary and at least try to get rid of her?

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Also, I was only mildly serious. I thought it was appropriate given the last 2 days and the discussion of heavy-handed mod tactics...

Well Crud!!!

I was looking forward to an arguement too!

grandllama
12-06-2005, 02:12 PM
EVERYONE:

Oh sure, lock the most popular thread I ever started... I see how you are MizzouBraveFa.... er htismaqe.... :harumph:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mark M
12-06-2005, 02:15 PM
If it weren't for the nite crew hijack, this thread would make baby Jesus cry ...

MM
~~:shake: ;)

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Oh sure, lock the most popular thread I ever started... I see how you are MizzouBraveFa.... er htismaqe.... :harumph:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

You have no room to talk Mister. You started, then missed one of the best nite-crew hijacked threads in quite some time. Pitiful, just pitiful.

BTW, you really must scroll down and read about Fraz shooting his fridge.

Alton deFlat
12-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Gotta love those Big Montanas!!!!

KCTitus
12-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I happened to take a peeky over at that scout site and Phil's got some really sandy ginas as mods over there.

Some of those yayhoos want to restrict topics to the point that there will be 7 posts a week come May and June.

Mark M
12-06-2005, 02:28 PM
I happened to take a peeky over at that scout site and Phil's got some really sandy ginas as mods over there.

Some of those yayhoos want to restrict topics to the point that there will be 7 posts a week come May and June.

What stuns me is just how seriously they're taking all of this (and pretty much everything else as well).

MM
~~:eek:

Mile High Mania
12-06-2005, 02:28 PM
I still think it's funny to see half a dozen threads about Phil and that site... I took a look over there and it looks like the CP invasion has happened.

Just a matter of time before the tumbleweeds hit, I guess. Looks like a lot of regulars from here have taken the bait...

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 02:31 PM

They've calmed down a lot actually. You should have seen the Mods Thread Phil started where he told them to quit deleting stuff.

KCTitus
12-06-2005, 02:37 PM
They've calmed down a lot actually. You should have seen the Mods Thread Phil started where he told them to quit deleting stuff.

I just noticed a couple...Sonicman and Xtremeguy seem like a couple of pussies with an ego/power trip.

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 02:38 PM
I know this one girl who insists hers is sideways.

If I had been here for this last night, I'd have interjected that if she went down the big slide at the state fair, it'd probably sound like she driving over the rumblestrips on the hwy edges to that wake up sleepy drivers.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 02:46 PM
I just noticed a couple...Sonicman and Xtremeguy seem like a couple of pussies with an ego/power trip.

Yeah, I kinda made ex-treme mad when I suggested that he was upset about being knocked off top-dog status.

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 03:13 PM
I still think it's funny to see half a dozen threads about Phil and that site... I took a look over there and it looks like the CP invasion has happened.

Just a matter of time before the tumbleweeds hit, I guess. Looks like a lot of regulars from here have taken the bait...

Alot of the regulars? I don't think so. Some? Yes. Alot? No.

Mr. Kotter
12-06-2005, 03:15 PM

I suppose Bronco fans can't surf more than one site. Chief's fans are much more talented. :p

grandllama
12-06-2005, 03:32 PM
You have no room to talk Mister. You started, then missed one of the best nite-crew hijacked threads in quite some time. Pitiful, just pitiful.

BTW, you really must scroll down and read about Fraz shooting his fridge.

I've been trying to get through it... silly me, had to work last night ;)

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Geez, what a bunch of jackasses... Their combined membership of oh, about 32 have their panties in a wad calling us a shithole, worthless board... the two in this thread were giving Phobs the most grief about CP being a foul mouthed, non football talking, smutfest and then they let loose with this sewage

http://mb27.scout.com/fchiefsinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=7065.topic

I'm offended enough to not join over there, but pissed off enough to join and start a classic night crew thread...

Mutha fuggin sh!t eaters.

Area 51
12-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Tom Cash is a giant douchebag.

Once again, what does he have to do with this discussion?

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Can we get this back on track, please? If your post doesn't relate to some combination of alcohol, pussy eating, and gunplay, please take it to another thread.

Thank you.

I'll be banning those who refuse to comply.

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Eat a gun you fuggin drunken biatch azz puzzy.

4th and Long
12-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Can we get this back on track, please? If your post doesn't relate to some combination of alcohol, pussy eating, and gunplay, please take it to another thread.

Thank you.

So anyway ... Delt was over at Mer's place last night and ...

RedNFeisty
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM

Thank you.

How many of those threads do you need!?!

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 05:58 PM
How many of those threads do you need!?!
At least a couple a day.

Logical
12-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Alot of the regulars? I don't think so. Some? Yes. Alot? No.I agree it is not a lot because we have so many 2 year or less regulars. There are quite a few people who are long timers checking the place out. I doubt it will ever replace this place but I can see it easily becoming the 2nd largest Chiefs BB and a fine second home for posters here when this BB's technical glitches occur.

A drunk man was eating pussy and cleaning his Glock when he shot his refrigerator with safety ammo.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 06:07 PM

chiefs4me
12-06-2005, 06:21 PM

Thank you.

:banghead:

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Can we get this back on track, please? If your post doesn't relate to some combination..... and gunplay, please take it to another thread.

Thank you.

I have a gun in my avatar - that should count.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Say, I wonder if we hijack this thread again tonight, if Llama will actually stick around. I'll bet the ol' guy turns in early.

:Poke:

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I have a gun in my avatar - that should count.
Good enough for me, Pastor. Obviously, you're the exception for the other parts.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Say, I wonder if we hijack this thread again tonight, if Llama will actually stick around. I'll bet the ol' guy turns in early.

:Poke:
I know, huh.... comes around whining about no night crew threads... we give him one... and what thanks do we get?

keg in kc
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
That was some interesting discussion last night though. I think Keg might have actually had an orgasm.Two possible answers:

Are you kidding? An arbys reference? I wasn't even breathing hard. Takes a six dollar burger to get me off.

and

I faked it.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM
So anyway ... Delt was over at Mer's place last night and ...

...and when isn't he??

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 07:03 PM
...and when isn't he??
When you're at the grocery store.

4th and Long
12-06-2005, 07:03 PM
...and when isn't he??
I dunno. You never invite me over so I can't say for sure.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 07:09 PM
I know, huh.... comes around whining about no night crew threads... we give him one... and what thanks do we get?

According to that little helmet icon he's been online for several hours but I don't see any posts. I'm betting the old guy fell asleep at his computer again.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 07:11 PM
According to that little helmet icon he's been online for several hours but I don't see any posts. I'm betting the old guy fell asleep at his computer again.
He's probably all tuckered out from a big BM earlier.

Boozer
12-06-2005, 07:12 PM

After which, he stepped on the scale and said "Two ninety...one! Yes!"

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I dunno. You never invite me over so I can't say for sure.

It's really kind of boring. We drink tea and sing show tunes.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Don't tell him about the showtunes!

Argh... dangit. We'll never get rid of him now.

PastorMikH
12-06-2005, 07:16 PM

I hear it gets tough as you get older. Too much fiber and you have those problems. Too much laxative and the you have more than racing strips in your shorts. Poor Llama, he probably should talk to Skip and get some guidance on how to get old.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 07:17 PM

I knew it. The ENDelt bad boy persona is just a fake.

keg in kc
12-06-2005, 07:17 PM
It's really kind of boring. We drink tea and sing show tunes.I get the part about Brian teabagging you, but show tunes? What's that?

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:18 PM
When you're at the grocery store.

Alpaca! Alpaca!

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:18 PM
I get the part about Brian teabagging you, but show tunes? What's that?

We like to hum them

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Don't tell him about the showtunes!

Argh... dangit. We'll never get rid of him now.

Maybe you two should invite Marthazod over and discuss interior decorating.

I hear he has neato ideas on how to dress up a drab fridge with some saftey slugs..... :)

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Alpaca! Alpaca!

OK, someone is going to have to explain to me what this means, because I missed it when it first hit the board.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:25 PM
OK, someone is going to have to explain to me what this means, because I missed it when it first hit the board.

If End will let me, I'll show you.

Logical
12-06-2005, 07:27 PM

Jamie it comes from this post

honey, our safe word is "alpaca"

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 07:27 PM

:spock:

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Wait... I thought you were in control?

ENDelt260
:spock:
She wants to whip you until you scream for mercy.

Duh.

Katipan

SHHH

you're going to scare him

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM

I'm not sure I grasp that. I think I'm going to need Mer to show me......................

ENDelt260
SHHH

you're going to scare him
Not for a few minutes away.... it'll take him awhile to find the entry for "safe word" on wikipedia.

Katipan
She wants to whip you until you scream for mercy.

Duh.

Do I have to use my fists for that too?

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
I'm not sure what all Jamie's into. You'd have to ask him.

Logical
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
SHHH

you're going to scare himScare him, hell you probably have him reaching for his box of tissues, offering to show him.

Skip Towne
12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Maybe you two should invite Marthazod over and discuss interior decorating.

I hear he has neato ideas on how to dress up a drab fridge with some saftey slugs..... :)
That wasn't a safety slug. The great home protector killed the fridge with a real slug. He picked up the wrong gun.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Scare him, hell you probably have him reaching for his box of tissues, offering to show him.

He's just so young and pure. Like fresh snow.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 07:32 PM

Only if you want to.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 07:36 PM
That wasn't a safety slug. The great home protector killed the fridge with a real slug. He picked up the wrong gun.

Yes, but his intention was to use a saftey slug.

BTW, a safety slug is a real slug. The term saftey comes from the way it expands when it pentrates making it very unlikey it goes through the target or a wall and hurting someone else. FYI :)

Skip Towne
12-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Yes, but his intention was to use a saftey slug.

BTW, a safety slug is a real slug. The term saftey comes from the way it expands when it pentrates making it very unlikey it goes through the target or a wall and hurting someone else. FYI :)
Yeah, I know. I read the account too. This "real" slug went through walls and doors before hitting the fridge.

Boozer
12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Not for a few minutes away.... it'll take him awhile to find the entry for "safe word" on wikipedia.

So that's where you got Alpaca. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safeword#Common_safewords

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
So that's where you got Alpaca. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safeword#Common_safewords

holy.****ing.shit.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 07:55 PM
You're just in tune with the universe, Mer.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm in tune with something.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Well I feel better now. I took a whiskey sour out to the hot tub and forgot about the worries of the world for a little bit. I am good and relaxed now, think I might pop a DVD in...

Logical
12-06-2005, 09:03 PM
holy.****ing.shit.ROFL Are you telling me you did not know?

Katipan
12-06-2005, 09:03 PM
I drove by End's house and threw a flaming pile of shit on his doorstep. Did donuts in the parking lot and sped home.

I feel pretty good too.

Saulbadguy
12-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Well I feel better now. I took a whiskey sour out to the hot tub and forgot about the worries of the world for a little bit. I am good and relaxed now, think I might pop a DVD in...
I take it Blockbuster had copies of "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" available for rental tonight?

Katipan
12-06-2005, 09:05 PM
ROFL Are you telling me you did not know?

You wouldn't even believe me if we told you how we came up with that name. ROFL But it has to do with a large woman that End met one night. NO MOTHER ****ERS, HE DIDN'T **** HER.

Had no clue it was a common safe word. And the only reason End used the phrase "wikipedia" is because of an entirely different joke.

I'm officially freaked the **** out.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Why is she "a large woman End met one night"?

I met her at your ****ing house. Why isn't she "mer's fatass friend"?

Katipan
12-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Do I talk like that?

I mean in public?

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Like what? Claiming the fat friend as yours instead of pawning her off on me?

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 09:10 PM
I take it Blockbuster had copies of "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" available for rental tonight?

No, I had to settle for "How Stella Got Her Groove Back".

Katipan
12-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Oh please. If you weren't trying to get in my pants you would have been trying hers.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 09:11 PM
ON.

ROFL
ROFL

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Me? Try to get in your pants? Haha.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 09:16 PM
I don't blame you.

They're cute pants.

ENDelt260
12-06-2005, 09:16 PM
I like 'em cause they say "Juicy" on the butt.

I want everyone to know what I'm packin'.

KChiefsQT
12-06-2005, 09:17 PM

ROFL You two need a damn comedy series.

Katipan
12-06-2005, 09:21 PM

Then why do you wear them with the Juicy in the front?

ENDelt260
12-07-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm officially freaked the **** out.

And Boozer's officially laughing his ass off.

Hey, you know that ROB thing for the NES? I hear they took it off the market after it killed some kids.

Saulbadguy
12-07-2005, 07:58 AM
ROB=Robotic Operating Buddy

Piece of shit never worked right. We ended up playing the games without it.

Boozer
12-07-2005, 07:58 AM

Hey, you know that ROB thing for the NES? I hear they took it off the market after it killed some kids.

Hey, I read it in Wikipedia, it must be true.

Katipan
12-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey, I read it in Wikipedia, it must be true.

I'm going to kick your ass.

No.

I'm going to shoot you in the foot.

Katipan
12-07-2005, 08:20 AM

It took you a day too, dammit.

Boozer
12-07-2005, 08:40 AM
I'm going to kick your ass.

No.

I'm going to shoot you in the foot.

No you're not.

Katipan
12-07-2005, 08:44 AM
You deserve it.

I blame pot.

Boozer
12-07-2005, 09:09 AM
You deserve it.

I blame pot.

Why don't you rough up Brian instead? That will make you feel much better.

Katipan
12-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Why don't you rough up Brian instead? That will make you feel much better.

I need a challenge.

htismaqe
12-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Hijacked not once, but TWO NIGHT IN A ROW.

ROFL

Boozer
12-07-2005, 10:07 AM

ROFL

The trifecta is in play.

PastorMikH
12-07-2005, 10:07 AM

ROFL

And Llama missed it again.

ENDelt260
12-07-2005, 05:58 PM
It took you a day too, dammit.
I was ****ed up last night.

The first second I thought about it sober I thought, "Y'know... I bet Boozer edited that article right before posting."

ENDelt260
12-07-2005, 05:59 PM
The trifecta is in play.
F*ckin' right. I have every intention of shitting all over this thread again tonight.

Logical
12-07-2005, 11:45 PM
The trifecta is in play.It appears the trifecta bombed out

grandllama
12-08-2005, 04:27 AM
And Llama missed it again.

I'm just happy that if I can't participate, at least I can start a decent night crew thread ROFL

Plus its funny that it must be chapping the hide of some folks over at the other board that this thread is still on the front page four days after it was started
:)

Boozer
12-08-2005, 07:50 AM
It appears the trifecta bombed out

That's alright. I have hope for tonight.

Katipan
12-08-2005, 08:13 AM
That's alright. I have hope for tonight.

I wasn't sure I could ever show my face in this thread again.

ENDelt260
12-14-2005, 07:29 PM
This thread rocked.

Boozer
12-14-2005, 07:44 PM
This thread rocked.

I dig the new avatar. Especially with the same caption.

ENDelt260
12-14-2005, 07:45 PM
I dig the new avatar. Especially with the same caption.
Yeah, I thought the caption still worked.

Halfcan
12-14-2005, 09:44 PM
We'll murderize those punks.

Katipan
12-14-2005, 09:46 PM
We'll murderize those punks.

we're laughing with you

Bob Dole
02-14-2006, 05:54 AM
F*ckin' right. I have every intention of shitting all over this thread again tonight.

Last night's pizza isn't sitting too well this morning and we haven't had a WPI thread on the front page in about a day.

Mr. Kotter
02-14-2006, 09:18 AM
Last night's pizza isn't sitting too well this morning and we haven't had a WPI thread on the front page in about a day.

This one was impressive...

Katipan
02-14-2006, 09:44 AM
I loved this thread!

Calcountry
02-14-2006, 09:46 AM
I loved this thread!Loved? This thread LIVES!11

grandllama
02-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Loved? This thread LIVES!11

won't this thread ever die?

sigh

off all the threads i started ROFL

|Zach|
02-14-2006, 10:10 AM

jspchief
02-14-2006, 10:12 AM
:shake:Another insightful ZachKC post.

|Zach|
02-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Another insightful ZachKC post.
Sorry, I will go talk about how cool sports radio is on another thread.

Katipan
02-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Oh wow!

jspchief
02-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Sorry, I will go talk about how cool sports radio is on another thread.ooh. burn.

Or is it "Oh wow"?

|Zach|
02-14-2006, 10:30 AM
ooh. burn.

Or is it "Oh wow"?
I guess it is whatever you want it to be. :hmmm:

CoMoChief
02-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Nobody messes with Adam West.

Ultra Peanut
02-14-2006, 01:12 PM
ROGER KLOTZ YOU DICK