PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to eat some crow

KC Jones
12-05-2005, 07:00 AM
I pretty much wrote this team off after the Broncos and Eagles losses earlier in the season. I thought then that despite the gains made by the defense it was too little too late and the window had closed on our offense. They've proven me wrong. Unfortunately we have a tough road ahead and we may miss out on the playoffs, but clearly this team has the talent and heart to get there.

Here's to going 3-1 or better down the stretch!
:toast:

greg63
12-05-2005, 07:02 AM
I pretty much wrote this team off after the Broncos and Eagles losses earlier in the season. I thought then that despite the gains made by the defense it was too little too late and the window had closed on our offense. They've proven me wrong. Unfortunately we have a tough road ahead and we may miss out on the playoffs, but clearly this team has the talent and heart to get there.

Here's to going 3-1 or better down the stretch!
:toast:

Works for me! :D

morphius
12-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Sorry, that was me posting as Phobia, forgot that my IE logged in as him. Damn it sucks to be an idiot sometimes, but luckily I fixed that so it shouldn't happen again.

Anyway. We all knew that Roaf was a key to our Offense. But I'm not sure anyone knew that it was as HUGE a deal as it was.