PDA

View Full Version : Bob Fescoe calls LJ a coward

Molitoth
12-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Called him an coward for bringing himself out on the 3rd and 1 situation.
Coaches shoulda just called a time out, but LJ is anything but a coward.
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Thoughts?

Sully
12-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Fescoe is a bag of douche.

John_Wayne
12-05-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm not a Fescoe fan, but I'm sure he was kidding. It was probably a poor attempt at a bad joke. But I didn't hear it personally.

the Talking Can
12-05-2005, 08:16 AM
LJ will beat Fecoe like he beats his girlfriend.

Katipan
12-05-2005, 08:16 AM
I think Larry has seen Priest do it, and if he needs a goddammed breather, he needs one.

Guys like him, that think they're still invincible, aren't scared of football.

MIAdragon
12-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Called him an coward for bringing himself out on the 3rd and 1 situation.
Coaches shoulda just called a time out, but LJ is anything but a coward.
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Thoughts?

I agree a time out should have been called, you could see how heavy LJ was breathing on the sideline.

KCTitus
12-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Lemme guess...Fescoe is a KC sports talk show host?

jidar
12-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Man, he needed a breather.

BigRedChief
12-05-2005, 08:19 AM
I'm not a Fescoe fan, but I'm sure he was kidding. It was probably a poor attempt at a bad joke. But I didn't hear it personally.He wasn't kidding. He's been railing on it for a long time. but............

LJ was sucking wind. He was breathing hard. He needed a break.

That could have killed us though. We need to come up with a strategy if LJ needs a breather.

Al Saunders called a play for LJ (a sweep) not a play for Dee Brown. He probably didn't even know that LJ had come out. Trent has to call a time out. DV needs to call a time out. Something needs to happen. Dee Brown is not LJ. Should have called a pass play. TE screen something.

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 08:22 AM
He wasn't kidding. He's been railing on it for a long time. but............

LJ was sucking wind. He was breathing hard. He needed a break.

That could have killed us though. We need to come up with a strategy if LJ needs a breather.

Al Saunders called a play for LJ (a sweep) not a play for Dee Brown. He probably didn't even know that he had come out. Trent has to call a time out. DV needs to call a time out. Something needs to happen. Dee Brown is not LJ. Should call a pass play. TE screen something.

Yep Fescoe wasn't kidding at all. Fescoe is a big fat POS and I think he is bitter because LJ is no longer doing their show since the whole LJ vs DV saga a few weeks ago started on their morning show.

the Talking Can
12-05-2005, 08:23 AM
I was listening to 810 this morning...nothing but complaints....total downer....they'd rather prove some stupid, meaningless point about a play that doesn't matter then celebrate a great victory...and they refuse to simply praise LJ, but insist on harping on him

depressing and miserable, are they

ptlyon
12-05-2005, 08:23 AM
The Coward ran for 90 yards in the 4th quarter.

mnchiefsguy
12-05-2005, 08:25 AM
I hated the Dee Brown play, they should have thrown it. They showed Larry on the sidelines, I thought he was almost hyperventaliating he was breathing so hard. He needed to sit for a play...so we should have either called time out, ran Tony Richardson, of threw a pass.

headsnap
The Coward ran for 90 yards in the 4th quarter.

when we needed to run and the broncos knew we needed to run and he STILL did it.

htismaqe
Personally, I was screaming at the TV "Why did you take yourself out?!?!?!"

Then I saw him huffing on the sideline like he couldn't catch his breath.

I think he fell on the football on the 2nd down carry that made it 3rd and 1.

gblowfish
12-05-2005, 08:31 AM
Denver has a run blitz on that play, sent 9 guys. Even if LJ carries the ball, not much chance they get a first down with that call. Denver made a good play, had the right defensive call. That's it, end of story.

dtebbe
12-05-2005, 08:55 AM
I hated the Dee Brown play, they should have thrown it. They showed Larry on the sidelines, I thought he was almost hyperventaliating he was breathing so hard. He needed to sit for a play...so we should have either called time out, ran Tony Richardson, of threw a pass.

EXACTLY..

DT

redbrian
12-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Denver has a run blitz on that play, sent 9 guys. Even if LJ carries the ball, not much chance they get a first down with that call. Denver made a good play, had the right defensive call. That's it, end of story.

I agree with you.

A time out would not been long enough for LJ to catch his breath, like it or not Dee Brown is the backup running back, and he has to be put in that situation.

Rain Man
12-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Who's Bob Fescoe, and where do I go to douse him in gasoline?

TRR
12-05-2005, 08:57 AM
All I know is that I called LJ worse than that when he went out of the game, and Dee Brown got stuffed on 3rd and 1.

morphius
12-05-2005, 08:58 AM

I was pissed until I saw him breathing, and just went "ahhhhhhh".

Heck, I can remember Holmes taking himself out inside the 5 yard line, so this shouldn't be too shocking to people.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 09:16 AM

you douse and i will spark him up.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 09:18 AM
I was pissed until I saw him breathing, and just went "ahhhhhhh".

Heck, I can remember Holmes taking himself out inside the 5 yard line, so this shouldn't be too shocking to people.
shit if any Rb in the nfl ran the ball 5-6 times in a row theyd be tired.

LJ took huge amounts of pressure off the D in the 4th yesterday.

Just like Trent in the Browns game - LJ arrived yesterday.

HemiEd
12-05-2005, 09:19 AM

Me too, I made a lot of noise in that game.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Me too, I made a lot of noise in that game.

My dog was scared.

NewChief
12-05-2005, 09:23 AM
My dog was scared.

My poor dog spends every Sunday curled up underneath my wife's desk in her office. I don't even have to yell anymore. As soon as he hears me turn on football, he heads for the back office. It's pretty pathetic.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 09:27 AM
My poor dog spends every Sunday curled up underneath my wife's desk in her office. I don't even have to yell anymore. As soon as he hears me turn on football, he heads for the back office. It's pretty pathetic.

but my dogs a pitbull.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-05-2005, 09:31 AM
isn't this the same dude who asked DV if they were moving Dunn to the O line. Then DV more or less called him a moron

slivo6
12-05-2005, 09:31 AM

HemiEd
12-05-2005, 09:36 AM
My dog was scared.

Kinda funny thinking about the dogs. My wife trained him to come and heel at "hand clap." Everytime the Chiefs do something good I have a tendancy to clap and go nuts. Toto will come clear from the back bedroom where he is napping to check out what I want. :clap:

mike_b_284
12-05-2005, 09:37 AM
I look at it like this, we all know LJ ain't no punk bitch and we won, so who cares?

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Kinda funny thinking about the dogs. My wife trained him to come and heel at "hand clap." Everytime the Chiefs do something good I have a tendancy to clap and go nuts. Toto will come clear from the back bedroom where he is napping to check out what I want. :clap:
Is Toto a Cairn Terrier?

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 09:46 AM
I wonder if Fescoe would be willing to call LJ a coward to his face?

mike_b_284
12-05-2005, 09:47 AM

That mean looking mofo in my avatar does the same thing

MVChiefFan
12-05-2005, 10:29 AM
Larry was dying on the bench, you could see it in his eyes. In fact, my dad was worried something was wrong with him. He knew he wouldn't be worth s*** on that carry, he was either gonna pass out or puke. Larry's the MAN, Fescoe can eat a d***!!!

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 10:33 AM
That mean looking mofo in my avatar does the same thing

showing teeth is a cur sign.

Rudy lost the toss
12-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Mike Cloud could have made it

Lzen
12-05-2005, 10:48 AM
I was listening to 810 this morning...nothing but complaints....total downer....they'd rather prove some stupid, meaningless point about a play that doesn't matter then celebrate a great victory...and they refuse to simply praise LJ, but insist on harping on him

depressing and miserable, are they

Yep, I flipped over there briefly and that was my impression, as well.

Pathetic. :shake:

Lzen
12-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Hell, Kietzman sounded as if he was extremely disappointed that the Donks lost. I guess he's still a Denver fan. Punk. :cuss:

R&GHomer
12-05-2005, 10:53 AM
I heard that shit this morning to. What a complete ass hat. I agree they should have changed the play, but to call LJ a coward is ****ing ridiculous.

Lzen
12-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Here is his email addy. :D

bobfescoe@810whb.com

Sure-Oz
12-05-2005, 10:56 AM
LJ was gassed big time, that cold air def. dont help the breathing.

Lzen
12-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Here is Kietzman's email.

kkietzman@810whb.com

Deberg_1990
12-05-2005, 11:18 AM
Dee brown should have stepped his Butt up on that play. Its his fault.

BigRedChief
12-05-2005, 11:27 AM
I agree with you.

A time out would not been long enough for LJ to catch his breath, like it or not Dee Brown is the backup running back, and he has to be put in that situation.
Huh? We can't put round pegs in square holes. Dee Brown is not our RB, never will be. He's an emergency, thats it. And your RB getting a breather when he's been out there running for 90 yards in a quarter and on the field for 6 mintues late in the 4th quarter is going to get gassed. It will happen again.

they need a plan. Bring T-Rich in for blocking and pass. They sometimes do that anyway. Even if LJ is out and they know its a pass its better than running dee brown.

htismaqe
12-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Personally, we should have thrown a pass in that situation. Or called a timeout.

Brock
12-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Huh? We can't put round pegs in square holes. Dee Brown is not our RB, never will be. He's an emergency, thats it. And your RB getting a breather when he's been out there running for 90 yards in a quarter and on the field for 6 mintues late in the 4th quarter is going to get gassed. It will happen again.

they need a plan. Bring T-Rich in for blocking and pass. They sometimes do that anyway. Even if LJ is out and they know its a pass its better than running dee brown.

Dee Brown is the backup. Some of you people have an amazing ability to determine whether a player is good or not from watching a single play.

PastorMikH
12-05-2005, 12:02 PM
FWIW, the pitch to Dee Brown DID work.

Also, The problem I am having is that LJ is already upset about how people see him. It seems the fans are starting to love him but he can't see it because of blowhards in the media that are doing stuff like this.

Cochise
12-05-2005, 12:05 PM
This just in. Bob Fescoe is an idiot.

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Mike Cloud could have made it
You're B&.

Sure-Oz
12-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Lets see fesco even walk for 6 min straight, jackass!

BCD
12-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Who gives a shit? Oh, and who is Bob Fescoe?

slivo6
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
My apologies to the photographer...

ct
12-05-2005, 12:38 PM
I remember thinking right then and there, "LJ can't give us one more play?" But the fact is, he was wiped out, had been workin his ASS off, and needed a break.

Agree with previously stated suggestions, to

a) Burn a timeout, sure the clock was running, and we were trying to run it out. But you can let the play clock run down to 1, call a timeout, and get LJ back out there for 3rd and 1.
b) If you feel you absolutely MUST run the ball, give it to TRich, or even Dante on a reverse. DO NOT hand the ball off to Dee frickin Brown!!
c) Call a safe pass play on play action, even roll out Trent giving him the option to slide if the play fails, giving up a sack.

That was the dumbest play call I could have thought of, running Dee Brown out wide.

Raiderhader
12-05-2005, 12:42 PM
shit if any Rb in the nfl ran the ball 5-6 times in a row theyd be tired.

Especially in yesterday's weather. That cold air can be kind of tough on the lungs.

htismaqe
12-05-2005, 12:42 PM
I remember thinking right then and there, "LJ can't give us one more play?" But the fact is, he was wiped out, had been workin his ASS off, and needed a break.

Agree with previously stated suggestions, to

a) Burn a timeout, sure the clock was running, and we were trying to run it out. But you can let the play clock run down to 1, call a timeout, and get LJ back out there for 3rd and 1.
b) If you feel you absolutely MUST run the ball, give it to TRich, or even Dante on a reverse. DO NOT hand the ball off to Dee frickin Brown!!
c) Call a safe pass play on play action, even roll out Trent giving him the option to slide if the play fails, giving up a sack.

That was the dumbest play call I could have thought of, running Dee Brown out wide.

That's what I was thinking - call a screen pass.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Um, it's Bob Fescoe. Who cares?

I don't even know who that is.

bringbackmarty
12-05-2005, 12:54 PM
hb dive fake fb toss,Tackle eligible recieving play, ala joe valerio, Gonzalez in flat, QB Sneak, FB Dive, timeout, two timeouts, fake fg pass (just kidding), Shotgun - direct snap to dante - roaf, wiegmann pull to left with gonzalez setting edge, downfield blocking by kennison, touchdown #82.
any of these are better than putting the ball in dee brown's hands.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Especially in yesterday's weather. That cold air can be kind of tough on the lungs.

that and 2 tons of denver d.

KCChiefsFan88
12-05-2005, 01:20 PM
810 seems to really hate the Chiefs and loves to suck up to the Royals just b/c they broadcast the Royals' games.

I've heard Keitzman routinely bash the Chiefs and when he interviews David Glass he kisses his ass

penchief
12-05-2005, 01:22 PM
My apologies to the photographer...

You know what I like about that picture, editing aside. Look at the defenders. Don't they all look like they're waiting for someone else to make the first hit?

ChiefsFanatic
12-05-2005, 01:43 PM

He did. He was on the bench rocking back and forth, trying to get some air. He was definately shook up.