PDA

View Full Version : We should all become Indy fans........

John_Wayne
12-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Indy plays Jax and San Diego in the next 2 weeks.

I know it's less likely, but we need to be Miami fans this weekend. They play Sand Diego. Maybe the Phins can jump up and bite the Bolts?

Unfortunately, Jax has a cupcake schedule except for Indy. Jax will probably go 12-4. The best we can do is 12-4. Jax has a tie breaker over us. Therefore, IMHO, our best bet is to win our division.

Hoover
12-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Its not that easy.

We need to make sure Indy can not clinch Homefield Throughout the playoffs until AFTER they play the Chargers. We need Jacksonville or Denver to win this week. So Indy has something to play for when they play the Chargers.

Goapics1
12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Unfortunately, Jax has a cupcake schedule except for Indy. Jax will probably go 12-4. The best we can do is 12-4. Jax has a tie breaker over us. Therefore, IMHO, our best bet is to win our division.

Keep in mind, the Jagwires didn't exactly look like world beaters yesterday in Cleveland against a rookie QB.

Granted, I hate the fuggin' Jags 'bout as much as I hate the Patriots, but nothing would make me happier if they went 0-4 to close out the season. Doubt if they will, heck it would not suprise me if they knocked of the Colts next weekend.

ChiefsGirl
12-05-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm pulling for the Ravens to beat the Broncos as well.

chiefsfaninNC
12-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Its not that easy.

We need to make sure Indy can not clinch Homefield Throughout the playoffs until AFTER they play the Chargers. We need Jacksonville or Denver to win this week. So Indy has something to play for when they play the Chargers.

I think Indy plays full out against SanDiego no matter what happens to Jax and Denver this week. The SD game will be their last tuneup and test before their 1st playoff game 4 weeks later. I am hoping Denver and Jax lose this week.