PDA

View Full Version : Will any of the ESPN Crew put the Chiefs in the top 5?

Shox
12-05-2005, 12:22 PM
I think they will. The Steelers were in a couple of their lists and they have to be dropped, so I think the Chiefs make a top 5 appearence in a couple of the lists.

Mine:
1. Colts
2. Bengals
3. Chiefs
4. Carolina
5. Seahawks

I wanted to put the Bears in but they just have no offense.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Who cares???? These stupid lists mean NOTHING! They are an interesting read but i dont get pissed off about what place my team ranks. Especially if its someone like Michael Irvin', or Tom Jackson's list.

John_Wayne
12-05-2005, 12:24 PM
No they won't, nor should we want them to. We probably won't make their top 10.

Shox
12-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Of course they mean nothing, but the Chiefs deserve to get some of the attention with the work they have put in the past few weeks.

headsnap
12-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Who cares???? These stupid lists mean NOTHING! They are an interesting read but i dont get pissed of about what place my team ranks.

:cuss:

I wanted to be the first one to post an elitist ass "Who cares" post like Zach, but that Deberg guy beat me to the punch!!!!!! :banghead:

day late and a dollar short...

phxchief
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Top 5 no, IMO they deserve to be top 10 and i've been on the negative side of things most of the season.

We're 12-14 in most Power Rankings i've seen, and we just beat the media-darling "2nd best team in the NFL".

I can not name 10 teams I think are better than KC.

SCChief
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
No they won't, nor should we want them to. We probably won't make their top 10.

I believe we will make most of the top 10s. The Steelers will need to be replaced in most polls. But either way, I don't want the attention. This team has played better without the hype.

chiefsfaninNC
12-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Those idiots at ESPN can barely pick their noses. I can't believe anyone even watches them anymore.

alpha_omega
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
No, but San Diego will be.

carlos3652
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
uhh who cares... but to answer your question no....

There are 12 teams who are making the playoffs right now if the season ended today... we are not one of them...

Kclee
12-05-2005, 12:36 PM
:cuss:

I wanted to be the first one to post an elitist ass "Who cares" post like Zach, but that Deberg guy beat me to the punch!!!!!! :banghead:

Heh. Don't get excited yet!

carlos3652
12-05-2005, 12:37 PM
I think they will. The Steelers were in a couple of their lists and they have to be dropped, so I think the Chiefs make a top 5 appearence in a couple of the lists.

Mine:
1. Colts
2. Bengals
3. Chiefs
4. Carolina
5. Seahawks

You must be smoking the good stuff...

The Broncos are still better than the Chiefs in the Standings as well as San Diego... Just because the Chiefs win at home doesnt mean they are the most elite team in the NFL. Im not sure we win this game if we played in Denver... (I think we would have kept it close - not like the 30-10 stomping in week 3 though)

Lay off the pipe and get real...

vailpass
12-05-2005, 12:38 PM

Mine:
1. Colts
2. Bengals
3. Chiefs
4. Carolina
5. Seahawks

Shox
12-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Week 3 does not mean jack right now.

Who is playing playoff level football.......Colts, Bengals and Chiefs are playing the best football right now.

The Charges are right their as well, but they barely beat a crappy Redskin team. The Donks were lucky to beat the Cowboys and the Chiefs outplayed them by more the the score indicated yesterday.

Watch what is going on the field not just win loss record.

carlos3652
12-05-2005, 12:47 PM

Who is playing playoff level football.......Colts, Bengals and Chiefs are playing the best football right now.

The Charges are right their as well, but they barely beat a crappy Redskin team. The Donks were lucky to beat the Cowboys and the Chiefs outplayed them by more the the score indicated yesterday.

:rolleyes: Whatever you say... if the season ended today we wouldnt make the playoffs...

Chiefs have an uphill battle to make the playoffs... do I think they can do it, yes, do I think they are playing great football, yes...

But I dont think you can say we are a top 3 team in the NFL when we are third in our division.

vailpass
12-05-2005, 12:56 PM

After KC plays Dallas at home next week you tell me if luck is all you need to beat them in their place.
KC played a great game yesterday and protected home field in an AFC West split. Headed in the right direction? Absolutely?
Already arrived? Hardly.

Shox
12-05-2005, 12:58 PM
After KC plays Dallas at home next week you tell me if luck is all you need to beat them in their place.
KC played a great game yesterday and protected home field in an AFC West split. Headed in the right direction? Absolutely?
Already arrived? Hardly.

Are you saying the Cowboys are going to beat the Chiefs???????

Chiefs Pantalones
12-05-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm just ready for Dallas.

Gaz
12-05-2005, 01:01 PM
I cannot in good conscience put us in the top 5.

I do believe we could eventually end up in the top 5 as the OLine continues to recover and the D continues to improve. I think the return of Sims could do for the DLine what the return of Roaf did for the OLine. However, that is raw speculation at this point.

Bottom line: despite beating the Broncos in a tough game, we are not currently a top 5 team.

xoxo~
Gaz
Looking to improve, though.

vailpass
12-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Are you saying the Cowboys are going to beat the Chiefs???????

Absolutely.
Are you saying they won't?

chiefsfaninNC

Mine:
1. Colts
2. Bengals
3. Chiefs
4. Carolina
5. Seahawks

You are about 2 weeks early with the top 5 entry. Beating Denver at home didn't give us that jump. We win the next two games on the road and then I will agree with you.

Cochise
The Steelers are not a top 5 team. They are a mediocre team that will miss the playoffs.

chagrin
As long as Andrea Kremer or Suzy Kolber puts us on the list it means NOTHING!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-05-2005, 01:06 PM
As long as Andrea Kremer or Suzy Kolber puts us on the list it means NOTHING!

Am I the only one that's noticed that Kolber gets a little bit more manly every week since the beginning of the season?

Shox
12-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Absolutely.
Are you saying they won't?

Chiefs will dominate the Cowboys. LJ putting up 140 on Donks run D what will he do to the Boys? Whatever he wants.

Chiefs D forced Brady into 3 picks and got 1 on Plummer (shoud have had 2) the past 2 weeks. What will Bledsoe do when we start harrasing him? Pick, Pick Pick.

The Chiefs win handily next week against the Cowboys.

The Giant game it the one I'm scared about.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Chiefs will dominate the Cowboys. LJ putting up 140 on Donks run D what will he do to the Boys? Whatever he wants.

Chiefs D forced Brady into 3 picks and got 1 on Plummer (shoud have had 2) the past 2 weeks. What will Bledsoe do when we start harrasing him? Pick, Pick Pick.

The Chiefs win handily next week against the Cowboys.

The Giant game it the one I'm scared about.

We picked off Plummer twice.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-05-2005, 01:10 PM
We should've picked him off three times. One of his erratic passes hit Warfield right in the numbers, he would have been gone for six.

chagrin
12-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Am I the only one that's noticed that Kolber gets a little bit more manly every week since the beginning of the season?

No - have you ever seen a picture, or footage of him, back when he had the super mullet? Dude, that dude looked scary as hell!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-05-2005, 01:14 PM
No - have you ever seen a picture, or footage of him, back when he had the super mullet? Dude, that dude looked scary as hell!

"him" ROFL

I haven't seen the pics, no. Link?

Actually, what am I doing? I don't want to see an espn lesbo reporter.

StcChief
12-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Maybe 10-12 range today.

Warrior5
12-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Of course they mean nothing, but the Chiefs deserve to get some of the attention with the work they have put in the past few weeks.

Get into the playoffs, then make some actual noise in the playoffs, and they'll have earned some attention. Until then, enjoy the silence.

...actually likes the lack of attention right now.

alpha_omega
12-07-2005, 12:53 PM
No, but San Diego will be.

Just as i suspected.

http://tinyurl.com/7usum