PDA

View Full Version : Brian Waters - Best offensive lineman in football

B_Ambuehl
12-05-2005, 01:45 PM
This guy doesn't get the credit he deserves from either the media or the fans. From both a performance standpoint and an emotional standpoint he's the leader of this offense if you ask me. When waters gets his hands on you it's over. If his hands aren't on you it's probably because he's already piledrived your ass to the ground and is already out to the 2nd level before you knew what hit you. If you ever wanna teach a young kid how to play offensive guard, just show him a few game clips of Waters.

CoMoChief
12-05-2005, 01:47 PM
very true very true, just ask Ray Lewis.

BigLefty05
12-05-2005, 01:58 PM
I went to training camp this year...I love taking pictures of everybody...but I found myself following Waters around...he is such a riot, the man doesn't stop smiling, EVER!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/eiskina/Chiefs2005206.jpg

But when you have HOF's Roaf and Shields it's easy to be in the shadows...actually I haven't met anyone who isn't in Roaf's shadow..

chiefsfaninNC
12-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Waters is going to demand The Plaza in contract talks this offseason.

morphius
12-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Well, I would put Roaf above him, because we have seen what our O looks like without him...

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-05-2005, 02:12 PM
aside from willie roaf of course.

sedated
12-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Everyone on that line is a pimp.

ZootedGranny
12-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Props to The Meanest...when Willie Roaf says you're the strongest o-linesman by far on the Chiefs, you must be whooping people's ass at an exponential rate.

Best moment so far: Waters recovering a Trent Green fumble against Cleveland, and then cocking his arm to throw the ball before tucking it and running. They need to resurrect Quantum Leap so I can see what would've happened had he thrown a laser to Tony.

Brock
12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Not bad for a guy who started out as a fullback for the Cowboys.

mike_b_284
12-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Props to The Meanest...when Willie Roaf says you're the strongest o-linesman by far on the Chiefs, you must be whooping people's ass at an exponential rate.

Best moment so far: Waters recovering a Trent Green fumble against Cleveland, and then cocking his arm to throw the ball before tucking it and running. They need to resurrect Quantum Leap so I can see what would've happened had he thrown a laser to Tony.

ROFL