PDA

View Full Version : GO BOLTS!!!!!.......GO PANTHERS!!!!......GO 9ers!!!!!!!

sun
10-06-2000, 07:14 PM
here's to the teams we like to see beaten the most:

Donks: may you forget to pack your spikes

Faders: "Captain....commence fading now!!!!"

Chickens: may reggie have a not so huard time getting to your new qb

------------------
did i mention id been drinkin???

TEX
10-06-2000, 09:49 PM
I swear IF the Bolts beat the DONX I'll LAUGH my A$$ OFF! I'll simply post "ROTFLMAO!" to every single Donkey Backer post on this BB. It doesn't matter what the thread is entitled, the SAME answer (ROTFLMAO) would be appropriate!

DaWolf
10-07-2000, 03:05 AM
Heck, I'd do that if the Chargers stay within 5 points of them. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Also, go Bucs. I have money riding on that...

milkman
10-07-2000, 08:06 AM
There isn't a team, outside the AFC west, that I dislike more than the 49ers. Going back to the John Brodie days, I just could never stand this team. That being said, let me just say,
Go 9ers!!!

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

[b]The SitCom must die!!</B>

Frazod
10-07-2000, 11:25 PM
While certainly hope all these teams win, I picked Seattle and Denver to win (although I picked neither high, as they both suck). My upset special of the week is going with the 49ers over the Raiders. San Fran seems to be turning it around a bit, and I think the Raiders may be a bit overconfident on this one. Garcia's QB rating is actually in the high 90s. I predict (and hope) that the Niners win a shootout. Rice still has some magic left - hope he uses it all up before we go to the Stick.

This would have the added benefit of putting us in first (based on division record)! Hope I'm right.

------------------
Frazod

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Denver?