PDA

View Full Version : Let's go Denver! READ THIS!

recxjake
12-05-2005, 10:25 PM

Count Zarth
12-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Denver needs to ****ing lose out. **** them turkeys.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Why in the hell would we want Denver to win out? We want US to win out. We want the division and we want a bye. F*ck Denver. I hope they lose out, or that they and San Diego both finish 1-3.

KcMizzou
12-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Go BRONCOS!!!! :) Ummm... no.

B2chiefsfan
12-05-2005, 10:28 PM
I think it would be best if Denver wins out because that will make Cincy rest their starters when they play us since we should be playing them the following week

Denver at San Diego 4:30 PM CBS Tickets Qualcomm Stadium is on SATURDAY

Cincinnati at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets Arrowhead Stadium is on SUNDAY!

When Denver beats SD it would be pointless for Cincy to play hard against us assuming they win the rest of their games which they should!

This is assuming a lot but it actually could have a huge impact on the season!

Go BRONCOS!!!! :)

:$2500:

recxjake
12-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Denver is going to loose to the Ravens, Bills or Oakland.... the SD game will be close...... If they win...... Cincy will sit their starters

Count Zarth
12-05-2005, 10:30 PM
We need Oakland to win out.

JUST WIN, BABY!

KcMizzou
12-05-2005, 10:30 PM
looser

recxjake
12-05-2005, 10:31 PM
looser

Thanks....... you should open your eyes and look at the reality.... its the best thing for the Chiefs

KcMizzou
12-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks....... you should open your eyes and look at the reality.... its the best thing for the ChiefsI was poking fun at your spelling. Ok, ok... and the entire concept of rooting for a team that leads you by 1 game, with 4 left to play.

stevieray
12-05-2005, 10:33 PM
This is the "New" Chiefsplanet.

Frazod
12-05-2005, 10:34 PM
I never want those f#ckers to win another game. How about they lose out and we win the division? F#ck the wildcard.

ceebz
12-05-2005, 10:34 PM
The Bengals are the same team the Chiefs were two years ago.

They don't scare me one bit.

I hope the Donkeys lose out, and miss the playoffs.

leviw
12-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Good thing you put "READ THIS!" at the end of your title, otherwise I would have missed out on your ignorance.

KcMizzou
12-05-2005, 10:37 PM
assuming Denver and Cincy win the next 3 games I'm not ready to do that.

recxjake
12-05-2005, 10:38 PM
I never want those f#ckers to win another game. How about they lose out and we win the division? F#ck the wildcard.

If there is one thing i've learned over the years being a Chiefs fan is nothing comes easy for them.... this is the best thing that can happen

SNR
12-05-2005, 10:41 PM
NO! **** the wildcard. **** the Chargers. **** the Bengals.

But most of all, **** THE DUNGVER SCUM! I want them to die! I want them to lose, lose, lose, lose, lose. I will NEVER root for them to win out :cuss:

recxjake
12-05-2005, 10:43 PM
NO! **** the wildcard. **** the Chargers. **** the Bengals.

But most of all, **** THE DUNGVER SCUM! I want them to die! I want them to lose, lose, lose, lose, lose. I will NEVER root for them to win out :cuss:

alright I can accept not rooting for them.... But when December 31 rolls around and this happens I will bring this thread back!

SNR
12-05-2005, 10:45 PM
alright I can accept not rooting for them.... But when December 31 rolls around and this happens I will bring this thread back!Methinks you overestimate our enemies. The Chargers are under the direction of Marty, where anything goes. Any game can be lost with Marty.

Halfcan
12-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Sorry but Denver is likely to go 2-2 or maybe even 1-3 after our offense exposed them as the cheatin frauds they are. Expect teams to run straight up the middle and then take advantage of the last ranked secondary. Chump Bailey got so burned by Dante-that play alone should stop all the talk of that jackwad being the best corner in the league.

Frazod
12-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Sorry but Denver is likely to go 2-2 or maybe even 1-3 after our offense exposed them as the cheatin frauds they are. Expect teams to run straight up the middle and then take advantage of the last ranked secondary. Chump Bailey got so burned by Dante-that play alone should stop all the talk of that jackwad being the best corner in the league.

I can't see them going any worse than 2-2. I think the Dolts will take them out and Buffalo has a good shot. No way will they lose to Oakland or Baltimore. What a gift end of the season for them. F#cking pussies. 4321

Cochise
12-05-2005, 10:51 PM
They will be 3-1, 2-2 at worst the rest of the way. Meaning that we need to be 3-1 at worst to win the division.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-05-2005, 10:56 PM
I think it would be best if Denver wins out because that will make Cincy rest their starters when they play us since we should be playing them the following week

When Denver beats SD it would be pointless for Cincy to play hard against us assuming they win the rest of their games which they should!

Wow. I'm speechless. That is just the dumbest thing I've ever heard here. Sorry Jake I'm just not feelin you.

kcfanXIII
12-05-2005, 10:57 PM
If there is one thing i've learned over the years being a Chiefs fan is nothing comes easy for them.... this is the best thing that can happen
kinda like our best choice for prez was w? bull shit, if nothing comes easy lets take the hard road, and win out, and hope den loses one or more games. if we win out, we get the wild card at least, sd will lose their "tiebreaker" when we beat them on xmas eve.

Halfcan
12-05-2005, 10:58 PM
I am sure the rat will give them a rub and tug to get them motivated, but remember they have the old Cleveland line. Guys that are not used to playing more than a few games a year. They will finish with a losing record, as I predicted last week.

recxjake
12-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Wow. I'm speechless. That is just the dumbest thing I've ever heard here. Sorry Jake I'm just not feelin you.

I know it sounds stupid and irrelevant...... but it COULD make or break the WC spot

recxjake
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
We can't afford any loss.... Pitt is going to win out....... SD will loose to Indy, Denver and us...... that means it's us vs Pitt for the WC spot

kcfanXIII
12-05-2005, 11:01 PM
his responsibility was flat, they were playing a cover 2. the strong safety blew the coverage, by biting on pa.

Halfcan
12-05-2005, 11:05 PM
yup he is a dumbazz and should have watched more game film. They underestimated our passing game. Poor coaching by the rat.

Hoping for a WC is puzzy thinking. Hey lets back into the playoffs-go on the road and hope for an upset. I say win out-kick peoples asses and reward all the fools that sent in their playoff money for a change!

alanm
12-05-2005, 11:12 PM
I hate Denver, no question about that... but assuming Denver and Cincy win the next 3 games, which they should.... the last game of the year will mean everything...... but since Denver plays on Saturday and us on Sunday could mean more than anyone thinks right now
What you all seem to be forgetting is that the Raven's have the Bronco's by the short hairs. It doesn't matter where they play, the Bronco's have a hard time beating the Raven's. Kinda like what the Chiefs were with Miami. I think the Bronco's get intimidated by Ray Ray and his crew. I think Denver gets taken down again this Sunday by Baltimore. Chiefs just have to keep winning. :thumb:

Halfcan
12-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Dude Arrowhead didn't beat them our Offensive line and relentless defense did. Yeah they put up some points but we hit them hard on every play. Arrowhead has been much louder than the 3rd and 4th quarter Sun. A lot of people left early.

John_Wayne
12-05-2005, 11:19 PM

Go BRONCOS!!!! :) :banghead: STFU :cuss: :shake: :#

ClevelandChief
12-05-2005, 11:32 PM
I find your lack of faith in your OWN team winning out quite digusting.

KC vs Dallas..Bledsoe will be crapping himself as he did last time he faced KC in Buffalo, flat feet = his doom.

KC vs NYG I could see us losing this one if we can't pressure Manning.

Last 2 games at home = victories whether Cincy plays their starters or not they will not win in Arrowhead.

So realistically I see us and the Broncos both finishing up 3-1 and the Chargers and Steelers finishing up 2-2.

So I see the playoffs teams as

Indy
NE
Cincy
Denver
KC
Jax

chiefsfolife
12-05-2005, 11:59 PM

you are an idiot

chiefsfolife
12-06-2005, 12:01 AM
its the 4th quater man...thats when you try your best not give up

Rausch
12-06-2005, 12:03 AM
**** denver.

We'll win this on our own....

luv
12-06-2005, 12:05 AM
**** denver.

We'll win this on our own....
AMEN BROTHA!

alanm
12-06-2005, 12:06 AM
ray ray and his crew are hurting this year.... it all depends on that Ravens O The only one still hurting is Lewis. Everyone else is back and the Raven's D is ranked 7th. And Lewis may be back for this week. The Raven's just have Denver's number. For whatever reason the Bronco's just have a tough time beating the Raven's. I believe they've lost the last 3 times they've played.

el borracho
12-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Go (to hell) Denver!

Taco John
12-06-2005, 01:09 AM
I've always had a great deal of respect for recxjake. He is always so reasonable and makes a lot of sense with the points he makes. If you like his football takes, you should see his political ones. Truly a modern genious.

Andoverer
12-06-2005, 05:24 AM
We can't afford any loss.... Pitt is going to win out....... SD will loose to Indy, Denver and us...... that means it's us vs Pitt for the WC spot

Pittsburgh seems to be in a freefall. Big Ben has a sore throwing paw
and is making big mistakes:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9077608

The Pittsburgh Steelers are in trouble and, yes, you can trace it to Ben Roethlisberger -- and maybe, just maybe, that injured thumb. All I know is Roethlisberger's strength is not making mistakes, and he proved it the first six games when he threw just two interceptions. But look what happened his last two starts: He has five, including three against the Bengals. Two of them were in Pittsburgh territory and led to Cincinnati touchdowns. Sure, you can say the Steelers defense should be better than the 80 points it's bled the last three weeks, but this is a team that doesn't allow for mistakes by its offense -- and, lately, that's not happening. In Roethlisberger's first four starts this season he had no interceptions; in his last four he has seven. Pittsburgh may be the AFC team that yields to streaking San Diego for the playoffs, though keep this in mind: If the two are tied the Steelers hold the advantage in a tiebreaker because of a 24-22 defeat of the Chargers earlier this year.

Never mind the San Diego part. They won't be going anywhere if we beat them at our house.

|Zach|
12-06-2005, 05:28 AM
Wow, what a dumbshit.

patteeu
12-06-2005, 05:46 AM
NO.

Rausch
12-06-2005, 05:47 AM
**** DENVER!1!

HMc
12-06-2005, 05:50 AM

You think Pitt is going to beat chicago? I don't.

Cochise
12-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Pittsburgh has got to play Chicago and Minnesota both. I doubt they win either of those games.

funk monkey
12-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Great logic...this is one more reason to hate a team i hate...the raiders against chargers and this one. Plus my history teacher is a donks fan, and when hes in a good mood im in a good mood

recxjake
12-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Pittsburgh has got to play Chicago and Minnesota both. I doubt they win either of those games.

chicago has no offense and this great brad johnson play is going to end

Extra Point
12-06-2005, 09:10 AM

JUST WIN, BABY!

AMEN TO THAT!!!

JohninGpt
12-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

digi2fish
12-06-2005, 09:37 AM
I won't root for the doncos even they're the only football team on the earth.

Chief Faithful
12-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks....... you should open your eyes and look at the reality.... its the best thing for the Chiefs

I don't believe that. The Chiefs need to continue to play at a high level so I want each team to bring their best to the game. Then the Chiefs would go into the playoffs tested, refined, and ready to play anyone.

I want Denver to limp into the playoffs questioning their ability and lacking confidence.

acasas4
12-06-2005, 09:54 AM
I will NEVER hope for the donks to win.:shake: F*** denver.

Cave Johnson
12-06-2005, 10:07 AM
chicago has no offense and this great brad johnson play is going to end

Wow, you're betting against the hottest and the 3rd hottest teams in the league? Chicago had no offense the last eight games and still was able to win with defensive TDs. Why should it matter now? And in the Vikes winning streak, Johnson had two pretty bad games.

You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses.

Wichita Lineman
12-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Any chiefs fan that would even consider a scenario where Kansas City fans would cheer for Denver to win another game should have his head handed to him in a box. I hope Denver never wins another game in my life time and I don't feel like going yet. We finally have the team on the field that should have been there all year and now we will play some football like it's meant to be played and anyone who doubts it should take off their Chiefs jersey and give it to someone who is really a fan of this team.

SCChief
12-06-2005, 10:12 AM
I've always had a great deal of respect for recxjake. He is always so reasonable and makes a lot of sense with the points he makes. If you like his football takes, you should see his political ones. Truly a modern genious.

An endorsement from Juan? Even more reason to doubt this post.

No way that Denver should win out. Besides... I WANT Cinci in KC playing their best. When we beat them, it just makes us all the more confident for the playoffs.

Taco John
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
This is a great thread with a true thought leader driving the discussion. You all should pay attention and get your schooling. Class is in session and professor recx is giving his dissertation.

recxjake
12-06-2005, 12:26 PM
The problem with most of you is your so far up the Chiefs ass you don't have any idea what the reality is........ Denver is a great team.... It' s highly doubtful they loose any more games....... that being said we are fighting for a wild card spot...... we played one game so far this year with a complete team effort..... We need SD to loose all 3 tough games... Jax to loose 2 games.... Pitt to loose 1 more

The Denver game on Saturday could mean the season because I think we will win agaisnt Dallas, NYG and SD.... The Cincy game will be very tough.... I would much rather have them play the backups then Palmer and co...... then we can kill them at their place

This season means nothing if we don't get in the playoffs and Denver winning out would be the best for us

sedated
12-06-2005, 12:31 PM
The problem with most of you is your so far up the Chiefs ass you don't have any idea what the reality is........ Denver is a great team.... It' s highly doubtful they loose any more games....... that being said we are fighting for a wild card spot...... we played one game so far this year with a complete team effort.....

Games aren't played on paper, any given sunday, etc.

"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

such negativity, I'd never expect it from a neo-con republican assh0le

Cave Johnson
12-06-2005, 02:03 PM
It' s highly doubtful they loose any more games.......

Corky, is that you? Is your ability to learn somehow impaired? As was pointed out previously, lose, not loose.

Here's the proper usage:

1) Jake has a screw loose, vs.
2) Jake will lose his girlfriend when she discovers that he is a premature ejaculator.

KCChiefsMan
12-06-2005, 02:11 PM
the best thing for the Chiefs???? no that is not the best thing for the Chiefs, best case scenario, we win out, denver loses out and we take the division crown, now if some other teams like Jax, SD & Cinci lose out too that would probably give us a bye week. That's the best thing for the Chiefs even though it's unlikely

Braincase
12-06-2005, 02:14 PM
DIE
BRONCO
SCUM!

SCChief
12-06-2005, 04:11 PM
The problem with most of you is your so far up the Chiefs ass you don't have any idea what the reality is........ Denver is a great team.... It' s highly doubtful they loose any more games....... that being said we are fighting for a wild card spot...... we played one game so far this year with a complete team effort..... We need SD to loose all 3 tough games... Jax to loose 2 games.... Pitt to loose 1 more

The Denver game on Saturday could mean the season because I think we will win agaisnt Dallas, NYG and SD.... The Cincy game will be very tough.... I would much rather have them play the backups then Palmer and co...... then we can kill them at their place

This season means nothing if we don't get in the playoffs and Denver winning out would be the best for us

Sorry. I tend to drift right politically, though I am more of a moderate. But one way I DO NOT drift on this board is toward the Donkeys at all. Get real... we want the Donks to lose every game remaining, and us to win out. If we do that, we get the division and a bye (since us winning out indicates we take out Cinci, leaving us at least tied with Cinci with the head-to-head tiebreaker on them). There will NEVER be a time when cheering for the Donks is acceptable... that is like saying sleeping with your cousin is OK if she is the only single girl in town. Maybe in remote West Virginia that would be acceptable, but NEVER in civilization.

SCChief
12-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Sorry. I tend to drift right politically, though I am more of a moderate. But one way I DO NOT drift on this board is toward the Donkeys at all. Get real... we want the Donks to lose every game remaining, and us to win out. If we do that, we get the division and a bye (since us winning out indicates we take out Cinci, leaving us at least tied with Cinci with the head-to-head tiebreaker on them). There will NEVER be a time when cheering for the Donks is acceptable... that is like saying sleeping with your cousin is OK if she is the only single girl in town. Maybe in remote West Virginia that would be acceptable, but NEVER in civilization.

Just for the record... I sprained my back pretty bad this weekend and am on a Vicodin/Valium mix right now. So sorry if I offend... I am PUI (Posting Under the Influence).

Sully
12-06-2005, 04:31 PM
****ing retard.

JimNasium
12-06-2005, 04:50 PM
WTF? I think we should ban him or at the very least insert a picture of JFK in his avatar.

Redcoats58
12-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Is a thread like this a bannable offense? Could you answer this for me Phobia? Phobia.... hello?

JimNasium
12-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Is a thread like this a bannable offense? Could you answer this for me Phobia? Phobia.... hello?
ROFL WTF is Phobia?

Redcoats58
12-06-2005, 04:56 PM
ROFL WTF is Phobia?
It's a spreading rash on my ass crack.

j/k

trndobrd
12-06-2005, 05:02 PM

You obviously missed this the "we should have lost to Denver to improve our playoff chances" thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130616

This is the second dumbest.

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 05:47 PM

JUST WIN, BABY!Committment to excellence.

KcMizzou
12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Committment to excellence.excrement