PDA

View Full Version : "Donovan McNabb didn't take himself out of the Super Bowl when he was puking"

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 07:35 AM
No, he didn't, Bob.

Instead, he did what was "best for the team" as you would say, and stayed in the game. He then proceeded to SINGLE-HANDEDLY THROW AWAY THE EAGLES CHANCES OF WINNING THE GAME.

Have you ever played or coached football, Bob Fescoe? Better yet, have you ever even WATCHED football? Because you sure don't seem to know anything about it.

-----

Somebody in KC please call 810 and pass on my message...

pikesome
12-06-2005, 07:38 AM
If he came out what whould mama McNabb say?

Eat more soup bitch!

Dartgod
12-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Is he still bitching about LJ taking himself out for one play when HE COULDN'T FREAKIN' BREATHE!?

I swear, the media in this town is bound and determined to make sure LJ bolts for another city the first chance he gets. I don't understand their infatuation with tearing down the Chiefs at every opportunity.

the Talking Can
12-06-2005, 07:44 AM
makes me sick...2 days later and STILL the only thing they want to talk about is that one play...for the sole reason of proving some non-existant point that they're "right"....I can't even listen to the radio anymore...I wish someone would beat the shit out of them, on air....miserable bastards

biggest win in DV's tenure and we get 2 days straight of crying and bitching and smug back patting...

KCTitus
12-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Is he still bitching about LJ taking himself out for one play when HE COULDN'T FREAKIN' BREATHE!?

I swear, the media in this town is bound and determined to make sure LJ bolts for another city the first chance he gets. I don't understand their infatuation with tearing down the Chiefs at every opportunity.

It sells papers...or something.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-06-2005, 07:45 AM
I think LJ did the right thing by taking himself out. Fumbling was on his mind. Fescoe is a tard

pikesome
12-06-2005, 07:46 AM

I'm beginning to think the local media is worried that we might do something this year. Then all of the bad-mouthing and negativity that gets thrown by some won't have a landing spot. What do you do then? Well, there is always the Royals.

Raiderhader
Yesterday it was just ridiculous. To still be going on about it now is insane. What a moron.

Chiefnj
Carl should get working on offering LJ a big, new, extended contract to show his appreciation.

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 07:49 AM
I'm with Fescoe. Clearly, LJ's selfishness cost us that game. We should be 8-4.

Cochise
12-06-2005, 07:52 AM
This morning I tuned in for about 2 minutes, before I was driven off by his diarrhea of the lips.

Fescoe is rapidly plummeting up my power rankings for worst sports guy in Kansas City.

MVChiefFan
12-06-2005, 07:57 AM
I swear, I could never be a writer or radio guy because I've got a real problem with making myself look like a dumb-ass just so people would listen to me or read my story. I can make myself look like a dumb-ass accidentally, I don't need to do it on purpose! Good god this guy's a f'ing tool.

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 07:59 AM
I swear, I could never be a writer or radio guy because I've got a real problem with making myself look like a dumb-ass just so people would listen to me or read my story. I can make myself look like a dumb-ass accidentally, I don't need to do it on purpose! Good god this guy's a f'ing tool.

I wonder what's worse: Actually believing this crap about LJ? Or not believing it but spouting it anyway just to get a reaction (i.e., ratings) out of people? I almost think I'd rather be a dumbass than a complete whore. I'd rather come by my ignorance honestly.

Raiderhader
12-06-2005, 08:04 AM
I'm with Fescoe. Clearly, LJ's selfishness cost us that game. We should be 8-4.

ROFL

bringbackmarty
12-06-2005, 08:09 AM
We need the local community to reach out to lj in a meaningful posotive way, like send him some bitches, and some nice fur to keep his bitches warm.
Jay-z needs to rap about how coo kc is. But most importantly, carl needs to show him the money.

tomahawk kid
12-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Anyone now coming to the revelation that Fescoe is a gigantic c()ck juggler is a bit behind the curve.

A couple of weeks back, he asked DV about JASON DUNN playing LT due to Black's struggles.....and he was serious. I don't think the guy watches that much football, let alone has actually played.

The best way to get these guys to shut up - don't listen to sports talk radio in KC. As long as they keep getting the ratings, the garbage will continue to flow. I can guarantee you that you'll feel tons better about the team by avoiding all of their "Debbie Downer" BS.

Chris Meck
12-06-2005, 09:14 AM
It looked to me like LJ fell funny the previous carry-as in ON the ball, IN the gut. It looked to me like he had had the wind knocked out of him and couldn't breathe.

Now how are you supposed to run back and take another carry?

What a moron.

Chief Henry
12-06-2005, 09:20 AM
I wish they would have handed it off the ball of to T-Rich instead or at least call a fricking timeout.

Some of our ingame decision making just makes me shake my head....

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 09:58 AM
I think LJ did the right thing by taking himself out. Fumbling was on his mind. Fescoe is a tard

EGG-ZACKLY!!!

If LJ has stayed in on that play and FUMBLED, what do you suppose Bob Fescoe would be bitching about today?

Yep.

"Larry Johnson should have been thinking of the team instead of himself and taken himself out of the game!"

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Anyone now coming to the revelation that Fescoe is a gigantic c()ck juggler is a bit behind the curve.

A couple of weeks back, he asked DV about JASON DUNN playing LT due to Black's struggles.....and he was serious. I don't think the guy watches that much football, let alone has actually played.

The best way to get these guys to shut up - don't listen to sports talk radio in KC. As long as they keep getting the ratings, the garbage will continue to flow. I can guarantee you that you'll feel tons better about the team by avoiding all of their "Debbie Downer" BS.

Yep. Vermeil turned to Fescoe and said point-blank that he doesn't know anything about football.

Some of the funniest radio I've ever heard.

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 09:59 AM
It looked to me like LJ fell funny the previous carry-as in ON the ball, IN the gut. It looked to me like he had had the wind knocked out of him and couldn't breathe.

Now how are you supposed to run back and take another carry?

What a moron.

I thought it was obvious that he fell on the ball myself.

If Larry hadn't taken himself out, and he would have fumbled on that play, you know goddamned well that Fescoe would be calling him selfish and everything else...

Count Zarth
12-06-2005, 10:07 AM
When was the last time you heard a RB giving credit to his wideouts?

“Eddie Kennison and Samie Parker blocked their butts off. The offensive line, those guys love to block and run block. Tony Richardson has done such an awesome job of lead blocking for me. Everybody has an effort in the run, knowing that they were the best run defense in the league. To come out and show that type of effort, I’m proud of them.”