PDA

View Full Version : Beating Denver was Actually a GOOD thing

ChiefsfaninPA
12-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Before you guys clown me just hear me out. Anytime you humiliate the DONKS it can only do good for you. That win instilled more confidence in our team and just may make the DONKS fall back into there old losing ways. By the way, we can still win the division if we take care of San Diego and Diego takes care of the DONKS.

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Homer

ChiefsFan4Life
12-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Much better than the other thread

Warrior5
12-06-2005, 08:20 AM
I'd never thought of it that way; you've opened my eyes. Thanks to you, I'm jumping on the "win games" bandwagon. Rep to you.

GO CHIEFS!

John_Wayne
12-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Before you guys clown me just hear me out. Anytime you humiliate the DONKS it can only do good for you. That win instilled more confidence in our team and just may make the DONKS fall back into there old losing ways. By the way, we can still win the division if we take care of San Diego and Diego takes care of the DONKS.

You're crazy! ............. pie in the sky ............. rose colored glasses ......... glass half full...................~ :p

Gaz
12-06-2005, 08:48 AM
You persuaded me, you silver-tongued debbil.

xoxo~
Gaz
Ready to start enjoying the win now.

KcMizzou
12-06-2005, 08:48 AM
I'd never thought of it that way; you've opened my eyes. Thanks to you, I'm jumping on the "win games" bandwagon. Rep to you.
ROFL

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 08:50 AM
I want to hear from the other perspective before I make a final decision.

shakesthecat
12-06-2005, 08:54 AM
Go sell crazy somewhere else, pal.

Lzen
12-06-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm still not convinced. I think we would've been better off losing that game. :shake:

Count Zarth
12-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Go sell crazy somewhere else, pal.

WE'RE ALL STOCKED UP HERE!

Valiant
12-06-2005, 09:11 AM

GO CHIEFS!

Dammit warrior did you lose a bet to get that ****ing thing for your avatar.. Everytime I see it, I see a bronco fan... Change the colors or something... It looks like donkey orange and a ****ing horse on it...

Warrior5
12-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Dammit warrior did you lose a bet to get that ****ing thing for your avatar.. Everytime I see it, I see a bronco fan... Change the colors or something... It looks like donkey orange and a ****ing horse on it...

Valiant...you need to adjust the color settings on your monitor. There ain't no stinkin' orange anywhere on that patch, and it's a Black Horse, not a $%^&*!@# donkey. The colors are red, white, and black.

That's my regiment, the 11th Armored Cavalry (BLACKHORSE). I've got a neg rep armor-piercing discarding sabot round with a depleted uranium penetrator in the breech, and manual and electrical safetys are off. Don't ever associate my avatar with anything pro-Donk.

...wishing he had a tanker smilie with a 120mm smoothbore.

TRR
12-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Losing a game is never a good thing. I don't care what anyone says.

BigChiefFan
12-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Count me in on the PREFERRING wins over losses column, as well.

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Count me in on the PREFERRING wins over losses column, as well.Seriously, who here wanted the Chiefs to lose to the Raiders late last year to improve our draft slot?