View Full Version : I'm getting tired of rooting for bad teams after the Chiefs game.

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Two weeks ago, I was rooting for Arizona to beat Jacksonville. Oh. Yeah. No freaking way.

This past week, I was voting for Oakland to beat San Diego. Ummm, nope. And I was voting for Cleveland to beat Jacksonville. Nada. Zippo.

Now next week I have to vote for Chicago* at Pittsburgh, Indianapolis** against Jacksonville, the Jets*** against Oakland, Baltimore against Denver, and Miami against San Diego.

I wish some of our opponents would play a Division I team once in a while.

* Okay, yeah. They've got a good record. They've also beat Matt Millen's Lions twice, Minnesota at about the time of the Tit-anic scandal, the Ravens, the Saints, the 49ers, the Panthers at about the time of Lesbogate****, Tampa Bay, and Green Bay. I think wutamess's playground team could beat most of those.

** Worst 12-0 team in the league

*** It makes no difference in the playoffs, but of course I have to root against the Raiders.

**** I know that didn't make a difference, but I just wanted to use the word "Lesbogate" and relive those heady days of NFL cheerleader sex.

HemiEd
12-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Jets against Oakland? Why would you care?

I had to think, I don't ever want them to win again either.

*edit* sorry, just saw your foot notes.

sedated
12-06-2005, 01:15 PM
too...many...asterisks

reminds me of those Broncos super bowls

JimNasium
12-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Lesbogate.

Goapics1
12-06-2005, 02:38 PM
** Worst 12-0 team in the league

:)

ChiefsGirl
12-06-2005, 02:40 PM
I don't understand this voting for teams. Are they running for election?