PDA

View Full Version : why the Chiefs will win at Dallas.

Lbedrock1
12-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Our D likes to blitz and Bledso can't handle the blitz. Remember the last time we played against him in Buffalo? I will be really surprised if we come away with a loss.

WebGem
12-06-2005, 05:13 PM
We are playing on the road against Bill Parcells, and they almost beat the Broncos on this field less than two weeks ago. I'm not saying we are going to lose, but winning will not be easy by any means.

4th and Long
12-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Our D likes to blitz and Bledso can't handle the blitz. Remember the last time we played against him in Buffalo? I will be really surprized if we come away with a loss.
Insightful. How long did it take you to think of that?

P.S. - Please learn how to spell surprised.

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 05:15 PM
http://drzira.com/apefest/images/beneath/drzaius.gif

"Because it is ... our DESTINY."

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 05:48 PM

P.S. - Please learn how to spell surprised.Much easier to tell him where the google spell check toolbar is. ;)

Lbedrock1
12-06-2005, 06:33 PM

P.S. - Please learn how to spell surprised.
You are right Im going to take spelling lessons right away. I appreciate you finding that just not for sure if you pointed it out to make me look stupid or if you did it to keep me from looking that way in the future. Thanks you are appreciated. I will go and correct that now. Also it only took 3 1/2 seconds, I didn't want to get to deep and boring about it I used the K.I.S.S method to explain the reason.

Lbedrock1
12-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Much easier to tell him where the google spell check toolbar is. ;)
And where may I find that old wise one?