PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Starting OT's Are Weakness

petegz28
12-06-2005, 07:28 PM
They lost their starting LT and are playing a rookie at starting RT. This should be an area of exploitation.

Dave Lane
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I wonder if DV or Gun noticed that.

Dave

Hoover
12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
We if our DBs can cover the Dallas WRs for the 2 mins it will take Hicks to get the the QB we will make them pay!

petegz28
12-06-2005, 07:36 PM
We if our DBs can cover the Dallas WRs for the 2 mins it will take Hicks to get the the QB we will make them pay!

Noramly I am critical of Hicks' pass rush but he has shut down the run big time this year.

nascher
12-06-2005, 07:46 PM
I wonder if DV or Gun noticed that.

Dave

lol no way they noticed that !!!

SNR
12-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Hmm... Jared Allen + bad Oline + QB that shits himself if anything so much as a flea gets in his face = good matchup for Chiefs

Dunit35
12-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Hmm... Jared Allen + bad Oline + QB that shits himself if anything so much as a flea gets in his face = good matchup for Chiefs

Perfect opportunity for Allen to get his 10+ sack season.

CoMoChief
12-06-2005, 10:45 PM
My guess is they double Allen all game.

Luzap
12-06-2005, 10:52 PM
When did these changes in their O Line happen?

Luz
that could make a difference...

milkman
12-06-2005, 10:55 PM
My guess is they double Allen all game.

If they do, they'll have to do it with a TE, or they pay the price for not doubling Sims, who should be heathier, and more prepared this Sunday.

That is based on the assumption that the Sims that started the season shows, as it appears he did against the Donkeys.

philfree
12-07-2005, 01:15 AM
If they do, they'll have to do it with a TE, or they pay the price for not doubling Sims, who should be heathier, and more prepared this Sunday.

That is based on the assumption that the Sims that started the season shows, as it appears he did against the Donkeys.

We were getting better against the run without Sims, rotating Dalton, Browning, Siavii and Wilkerson. Sims should help us there but he should also help us get the push in the middle so the QB can't step up and deliver. That should really help our DEs get pressure on the QB from the outside. A healthy Hall adds to it also. I hope what I see as our D gelling isn't an illusion. For the 3rd qtr of the season I wonder how our overall D stacks up against the league for those four weeks.

PhilFree:arrow:

Count Alex's Losses
12-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Sims was flat OWNING Matt Lepsis later in the game.

I'm glad he got some work under his belt.

tk13
12-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Yeah, this is the matchup we can really take advantage of I think. Carlos Hall should be back... Allen and Sims are killing people, Hicks is coming off a very solid game. We need to rattle Bledsoe early.

Count Alex's Losses
12-07-2005, 01:39 AM
According to the Cowboys board, they think KC won't get much of a pass rush. :shrug:

tk13
12-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Well I don't think our ends are quite as good as Strahan and that guy with the really long name I can't remember who plays the other end for the Giants... but I thought Denver blitzed them pretty effectively. I think Allen and Hall can get back there. If not, we'll just bring the blitz, and Surtain and Warfield will have to cover Keyshawn/Glenn. We can do it. It feels weird to be saying that almost... we can do it. We need to really knock the crap out of Bledsoe every chance we get though.

philfree
12-07-2005, 01:53 AM
Yeah, this is the matchup we can really take advantage of I think. Carlos Hall should be back... Allen and Sims are killing people, Hicks is coming off a very solid game. We need to rattle Bledsoe early.

We've been smashing the QBs early in the game the last four or five games. Holcomb, Collins, Brady and Pumber all got taken down hard early in those games. Bledsoe is the least mobile of those guys with Collins not to far away. I don't want to be over confident about getting to Bledsoe but one would think we'd beat the daylights out of him. Every time I think I see a matchup like that it never seems to materialize.

PhilFree:arrow: