PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Dallas

Idahojim
12-07-2005, 09:59 AM
My brother lives in Dallas - and we're going to the game Sunday. Only problem is I can't wear my Chiefs gear. My brother runs the Miller Distributorship, and we'll be sitting with clients who are fans of the Boys.

So == any suggestions on how to root for the Chiefs in a nice way that can get under their skin and still obey the edict from little brother? You guys are always resourceful - I'm counting on you.

Thanks in advance for your help.

KCTitus
12-07-2005, 10:01 AM
A crack pipe and a Dallas 88 jersey?

Count Alex's Wins
12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Take a swig of your beverage of choice whenever the Chiefs do something good.

This might backfire if you're drinking an alcoholic beverage, as you would eventually lose your inhibitions and go crazy anyway.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Take a swig of your beverage of choice whenever the Chiefs do something good.

This might backfire if you're drinking an alcoholic beverage, as you would eventually lose your inhibitions and go crazy anyway.

I saw the replay of the hit last night, GC, and you were right, it was a play action pass.

Rain Man
12-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Use Big Daddy's approach. Pretend that you're a Dallas fan who's very, very, very pessimistic about the team. Talk up the Chiefs and how they're going to school "your" Cowboys.

ptlyon
12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
So == any suggestions on how to root for the Chiefs in a nice way that can get under their skin and still obey the edict from little brother? You guys are always resourceful - I'm counting on you.

I say **** it. Stand up and yell "Jerry Jones is a queer!" about every 5 minutes.

Archie F. Swin
12-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Dallas Texans Jersey? :shrug:

Kclee
12-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Don't wear a Baltimore Oriole hat. You'll be asked to leave for sure.

Rain Man
12-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Another option, depending on whether you don't mind looking stupid, is to cheer very, very loudly for the Cowboys' offense every time they come to the line of scrimmage.

SquirrellyBastard
12-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Don't wear a Baltimore Oriole hat. You'll be asked to leave for sure.

and then your boss will you ask to go with him and to wear your hat again to give the owners of the box a good ribbing...

gotta love Seinfeld..

Count Alex's Wins
12-07-2005, 10:17 AM
I say **** it. Stand up and yell "Jerry Jones is a queer!" about every 5 minutes.

Sir, Jerry Jones is alot of things, but I assure you he is not a queer. It is a miracle he is still married with all the running around he does.

Warrior5
12-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Do the Arrowman thing...

Wear a Bledsoe jersey with a gajillion arrows sticking out of it.

Iowanian
12-07-2005, 11:14 AM
A crack pipe and a Dallas 88 jersey?

Dammit...I was going to suggest smearing a powdered dounut moustache on, while wearing a blue 88 jersey...and keeping your mouth fuw ufb mawbaows when you tawk.

Meck77
12-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Not sure if you plan on tailgating there or not but they charge $100 bucks for buses and Rvs in the bus lot which is adjacent to the gold lot. They say it opens only 4 hours before the game but that wasn't the case on Thanksgiving. It opened atleast 6 hours before the game and they started to let cars in there for $15 bucks.

If you have a blue lot pass you can park anwhere around the stadium. If you are staying at the Marriot nearby like we did I'd switch hotels. That rat invested dump was a joke. There was raw sewage coming from the back of the hotel and flowing around the parking lot I'm not kidding. We mentioned it to the front desk and they just kinda shrugged their shoulders. lol

Have fun.

ChiefsCountry
12-07-2005, 11:31 AM
If you have to wear a suit or dress nice, wear a red tie or a plain red shirt.