PDA

View Full Version : NFL Game of the Week - Chiefs v. Donkeys

Johnson&Johnson
12-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Chiefs Donkeys game has been selected to be
NFL Network Game of the Week - airing time - Thursday 9PM Eastern Time.

The best thing about GOTW is having the ability to listen in on the on-field audio. Listen in on the donkey player talking up so much smack but got their asses spanked!!!! NFL network Sounds of the Game.

For those interested, I have the KC v Raider game recorded as well. I am attempting to make a special two-game of the week compilation and burn onto a DVD.

sd4chiefs
12-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I am going to set my Tivo. Did you inform everyone over a the Mange yet? Maybe they can find somethingelse to wine about.
ROFL

leviw
12-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Bump for those who forgot.

Wa-Z
12-08-2005, 11:01 PM
I'll buy one!!

kcfanXIII
12-08-2005, 11:04 PM
i want one too. i was at the raider game, so the game itself is a bit hazy. and that bronco win was awsome.

Guru
12-09-2005, 02:18 AM
Chiefs Donkeys game has been selected to be
NFL Network Game of the Week - airing time - Thursday 9PM Eastern Time.

The best thing about GOTW is having the ability to listen in on the on-field audio. Listen in on the donkey player talking up so much smack but got their asses spanked!!!! NFL network Sounds of the Game.

For those interested, I have the KC v Raider game recorded as well. I am attempting to make a special two-game of the week compilation and burn onto a DVD.

What is the cost on that going to be?

Spicy McHaggis
12-09-2005, 03:58 AM
yeah I'd be down for a DVD too.

jjjayb
12-09-2005, 06:08 AM
Count me in.

Pants
12-09-2005, 06:18 AM
Yeah, me too.

joesomebody
12-09-2005, 07:40 AM
I'll buy one.

Lzen
12-09-2005, 07:49 AM
I watched that last night. Very cool stuff. Loved how they incorporated the NFL Films style narrating with both the Chiefs and Broncos radio broadcasts.

grandllamajr
12-09-2005, 07:56 AM
ill take one as well i was at the donkeys game to see it all but i want to know what the game looked like on film

B_Ambuehl
12-09-2005, 11:09 AM
How about a commercial free DVD of every game of the entire season? Would anybody be down with that?

Sully
12-09-2005, 11:11 AM
I have both on "Keep" on my TiVo.
I can't figure out why I keep yelling at the Broncos coaches on the screen when they say something stupid, knowing we won, so no yelling is needed.

One thing I noticed, pre-game, with all the D-backs, Wshington was doing the little pep-speech thing. Is that his role? Is he the vet who gets everyone ready? I hadn't heard about his leadership, but maybe I just haven't read enough.

alanm
12-09-2005, 01:10 PM
I watched that last night. Very cool stuff. Loved how they incorporated the NFL Films style narrating with both the Chiefs and Broncos radio broadcasts.
I live in Bronco country and listen to Dave Logan and David Diaz Infante(Bronco's Radio team) and without a doubt they are the most boring radio announcers I've ever listened to. And that includes local HS announcers. Crashing heroin addicts are more lively. :)

KC101.1
12-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Kind of off topic, but just had to get it off my chest.

I was just posting on Broncosfreak.com today. I was very gracious to all, but told them they will get pasted if they end up playing the Colts.

I was called all sorts of names. The moderator banned me after I posted their Superbowl record of 2-4 and the scores to accompany the record.

He was childish enough to ban me for that. I would welcome Donkey fans here.... it makes things fun.

GT Orange
12-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Kind of off topic, but just had to get it off my chest.

I was just posting on Broncosfreak.com today. I was very gracious to all, but told them they will get pasted if they end up playing the Colts.

I was called all sorts of names. The moderator banned me after I posted their Superbowl record of 2-4 and the scores to accompany the record.

He was childish enough to ban me for that. I would welcome Donkey fans here.... it makes things fun.

I'm not registered on Broncosfreak, so I don't know what kind of board they run. However, I know that some people on the Mane don't take too kindly of someone registering just to cause trouble and post meaningless smack. The Broncos and the Chiefs are done with each other this year, unless we meet in the playoffs. My guess is that they ran out of patience for smack by Chiefs fans.

KC101.1
12-09-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm not registered on Broncosfreak, so I don't know what kind of board they run. However, I know that some people on the Mane don't take too kindly of someone registering just to cause trouble and post meaningless smack. The Broncos and the Chiefs are done with each other this year, unless we meet in the playoffs. My guess is that they ran out of patience for smack by Chiefs fans.

The only "SMACK" I talked was saying they were 2-4 in Superbowls and that the Colts would destroy them.

That is pretty tame "SMACK".

My guess is the moderator lives in a world where only his opinion matters.

Banning someone in an open forum is pretty childish. I doubt it would happen on this site.

GT Orange
12-09-2005, 03:22 PM
The only "SMACK" I talked was saying they were 2-4 in Superbowls and that the Colts would destroy them.

That is pretty tame "SMACK".

My guess is the moderator lives in a world where only his opinion matters.

Banning someone in an open forum is pretty childish. I doubt it would happen on this site.

If someone hasn't violated forum rules, I can't disagree with you, there...