PDA

View Full Version : Upon further review...LYNCH IS A BITCH!

Pages : [1] 2

Count Alex's Losses
12-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Here's the live play:

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6205/live4oc.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Here's the replay. Lynch is clearly a bitch.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5922/replay2lh3mv.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Here's a still shot. Lynch is definitely a bitch.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3154/replayhead10290521th.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

And finally...Samie Parker was wide open for a TD. Dammit, Trent!

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1088/parkerwaswideopen2430gz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Coach
12-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Yep. Just as I suspected, the first frame when Lynch made contact with EK.

ChiefsFanatic
12-07-2005, 11:29 PM
I knew when they threw the flag that it was for helmet to helmet.

BigRedChief
12-07-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm assuming youve posted these on the mange?

DaFace
12-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Umm...wow...I hadn't watched the replays, but how the hell can Shanarat say that it wasn't helmet to helmet? Looks clear as day to me. Thanks, GC.

Count Alex's Losses
12-07-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm assuming youve posted these on the mange?

No, I don't feel like it.

elvomito
12-07-2005, 11:44 PM
no wonder it took shanarat 7 different angles to find one that didn't appear to be helmet-to-helmet.

tk13
12-07-2005, 11:49 PM
I didn't even realize this was in question. I thought it was pretty clear from one of the angles CBS showed that he led with the helmet.

beer bacon
12-07-2005, 11:51 PM
I didn't even realize this was in question. I thought it was pretty clear from one of the angles CBS showed that he led with the helmet.

Shanny had a video session with the press devoted to showing it was not helmet to helmet.

Count Alex's Losses
12-07-2005, 11:53 PM

Well, Shanny whined, Lynch whined, all the Bronco fans whined....so **** 'em.

2bikemike
12-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Looks pretty definitve to me. Someone ought to email that to Shanarat.

Count Alex's Losses
12-07-2005, 11:59 PM
I'm also curious as to why http://fireshanahan.com/ has not updated with his thoughts on why Shanahan sucks.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Shanny had a video session with the press devoted to showing it was not helmet.
ROFL Wow. Just wow. I've been avoiding the usual Bronco whining. After enough years on these boards, you learn to tune it out. Somebody needs to post that crap over on the Mane. Save about 20,000 trees worth of tissue paper for the rest of the season.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm not going to do it.

Someone else do it. :D

ceebz
12-08-2005, 12:05 AM
http://justinmg.home.comcast.net/forums/gsvery-happy.gif That's great, Go Chiefs.

I can't wait to show this thread to all the whiney donkey fans at the office tomorrow.

kcfanXIII
12-08-2005, 12:09 AM
somebody go post this thread on the mange.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:11 AM
I'll do it. You bunch of chickens. Hold on.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Eh, I don't care. That's football.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:13 AM
I'll do it. You bunch of chickens. Hold on.

Don't bother. Nobody cares. It's Baltimore Week, and we're not worried about teams that either aren't on our schedule or aren't going to the playoffs.

Halfcan
12-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Lynch should be banned-he is a dirty bastard that is going to end up ending someones career. The Rat is the worst, overrated crybaby c#cksmoker coach of all time. What a piece of shit for even trying to defend that f#ggot.

aturnis
12-08-2005, 12:14 AM
MAN! That looked like it might have hurt. Good work gochiefs.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:17 AM
The amazing thing is that Eddie Kennison didn't up and quit after that play.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:17 AM
It is done. Let the negative repping begin.

Stinger
12-08-2005, 12:18 AM
It is done. Let the negative repping begin.

Well that thread didn't last long ...... :shake:

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 12:18 AM
They moved the thread to the OM Romper Room already.

What a bunch of vaginas.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Don't bother. Nobody cares. It's Baltimore Week, and we're not worried about teams that either aren't on our schedule or aren't going to the playoffs.
Yeah right. That's why the biggest threads on the front page are "Tony Gonzalez holds" and "Pictures from when KC did whatever".

kcfanXIII
12-08-2005, 12:22 AM
they whine one day, and when they see they're wrong, no big deal. its like dealing with double u.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Hey! I got moderated. That is a pretty big load of garbage. Taco comes over here and shows .gifs of Priest trying to cut block a D-lineman from the freaking preseason. Somebody posts something of substance from an actual regular season game on his board and it doesn't last 5 seconds. Real smooth there, Taco, reaalll smooth. Maybe you can get a beret and a white flag on a stick to complete the entire French pussy motif.

Stinger
12-08-2005, 12:24 AM

:hmmm:

Is Taco "Going Ahead And Calling It" ??? Sure sounds like it PBJ PBJ

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Here, let me do the kind of analysis that Chiefs fans did on the Holmes cut block...

"It didn't happen."

There you have it. The Lynch hit never happened.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Hey! I got moderated. That is a pretty big load of garbage. Taco comes over here and shows .gifs of Priest trying to cut block a D-lineman from the freaking preseason. Somebody posts something of substance from an actual regular season game on his board and it doesn't last 5 seconds. Real smooth there, Taco, reaalll smooth.

I doubt Taco moved that thread. It was probably one of his bitch mods, likely the same one that changes my avatar every five seconds.

B_Ambuehl
12-08-2005, 12:27 AM
What's funny about that is if you've ever hit anybody there's a differnce in your body mechanics when you're going in with the intention to shoulder someone vs when you're going in with the intention to spear someone with the head. Sometimes your head just gets in the way but if you watch Lynch's body it's obvious he's *trying* to make contact with his head first. That's a helluva replay. When I saw it live I didn't think it was a bad hit but it clearly was.

tk13
Here, let me do the kind of analysis that Chiefs fans did on the Holmes cut block...

"It didn't happen."

There you have it. The Lynch hit never happened.
Act like a grown up. Seriously. It's embarrassing. Someone my age shouldn't have to tell you this stuff.

Cochise
Well, that settles that.

It's part of football, but so is the penalty. So is whining, apparently.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:28 AM
I doubt Taco moved that thread. It was probably one of his bitch mods, likely the same one that changes my avatar every five seconds.

No that one was me. I've gotten endless complaints about especially you. People were sick of talking about the Chiefs by the end of last week, and now that it's Wednesday and we have Baltimore on Sunday, people are even more sick about having Chiefs crap dominate the discussion. I haven't banned you like plenty of people are begging. I didn't delete it either. If people are interested in talking about this, they are welcome to take it up in the butt. You, too, are welcome to take it up in the butt.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 12:29 AM
now that it's Wednesday and we have Baltimore on Sunday, people are even more sick about having Chiefs crap dominate the discussion.

Then maybe those Bronco fans should STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THE CHIEFS. ROFL

KcMizzou
Clearly Gochiefs (and tk13) have owned Taco once again. Good show, fellas. :clap:

Taco John
What's funny about that is if you've ever hit anybody there's a differnce in your body mechanics when you're going in with the intention to shoulder someone vs when you're going in with the intention to spear someone with the head. Sometimes your head just gets in the way but if you watch Lynch's body it's obvious he's *trying* to make contact with his head first. That's a helluva replay. When I saw it live I didn't think it was a bad hit but it clearly was.

Of course. Lynch loves getting fined for $75,000 dollars for playing football. He clearly does this shit on purpose and doesn't just react to the situation like his instincts dictate. I think you guys are really onto something here.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:31 AM
In the spirit of Iowanian's thread, I'd like to announce that I'm sending two boxes of diapers and formula to the OrangeMane for Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone.

Count Alex's Losses
Looks like there are still 2 threads about the Chiefs on the front page of the Mane...better move em!

KcMizzou
The amazing thing is that Eddie Kennison didn't up and quit after that play. Yeah... actually, he took the cheap shot... jumped up and went on to help beat your team.

Not much of a quitter, IMO. ;)

KcMizzou
12-08-2005, 12:32 AM
In the spirit of Iowanian's thread, I'd like to announce that I'm sending two boxes of diapers and formula to the OrangeMane for Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone.
ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 12:32 AM

Someone should change Taco's username to....DIAPER BOY or DIAPER JOHN.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Yep. The whines from the Donk fans tended to take three forms:

1. It wasn't helmet-to-helmet
2. It wasn't deliberate, because Lynch didn't actually lead with the helmet.
3. It wasn't deliberate, because it wouldn't have been helmet-to-helmet if Eddie hadn't lowered his head.

From GC's replay, it's pretty clear that it was helmet-to-helmet, that Lynch did lead with his helmet, and that it would have been helmet-to-helmet (more specifically helmet-to-facemask) if Kennison hadn't lowered his head. The Donks have nothin' comin' on this one!

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Yep. The whines from the Donk fans tended to take three forms:

1. It wasn't helmet-to-helmet
2. It wasn't deliberate, because Lynch didn't actually lead with the helmet.
3. It wasn't deliberate, because it wouldn't have been helmet-to-helmet if Eddie hadn't lowered his head.

From GC's replay, it's pretty clear that it was helmet-to-helmet, that Lynch did lead with his helmet, and that it would have been helmet-to-helmet (more specifically helmet-to-facemask) if Kennison hadn't lowered his head. The Donks have nothin' comin' on this one!

I think you're mistaken. The whines are clearly coming from the Chiefs camp on this issue. As far as the hit, I couldn't GAF. I really couldn't. I see it as a part of football that can't be avoided. Helmet-to-helmet hits are going to happen with hard hitting, instinctive safeties needing to protect the deep field. I couldn't care less that the hit happened. I just feel sorry for safeties who get fined for this nonsense.

I think the real bitches are the NFL fans who accept the watering down of defense. I'm never suprised to see Chiefs fans leading this charge.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 12:42 AM
The whines are clearly coming from the Chiefs camp on this issue.

Yeah, we were whining about the Lynch hit as soon as it occured.... ROFL

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:42 AM
I would like to hear a justified serious reason as to why my thread was moved and "Holding on Tony Gonzalez" is allowed to remain on the front page of the Mane. Taco has always been a pretty mature acting moderator, this is a very disappointing turn of events. I've never even caused an ounce of trouble on that board. I deserve more respect than that, espcially compared to the way you act here.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:46 AM
I would like to hear a justified serious reason as to why my thread was moved and "Holding on Tony Gonzalez" is allowed to remain on the front page of the Mane. Taco has always been a pretty mature acting moderator, this is a very disappointing turn of events. I've never even caused an ounce of trouble on that board. I deserve more respect than that, espcially compared to the way you act here.

The way I act here? Please.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:47 AM
That's what I thought. You can't give a reason. I never knew you could be such a little baby.

SNR
12-08-2005, 12:48 AM
I think you're mistaken. The whines are clearly coming from the Chiefs camp on this issue. As far as the hit, I couldn't GAF. I really couldn't. I see it as a part of football that can't be avoided. Helmet-to-helmet hits are going to happen with hard hitting, instinctive safeties needing to protect the deep field. I couldn't care less that the hit happened. I just feel sorry for safeties who get fined for this nonsense.

I think the real bitches are the NFL fans who accept the watering down of defense. I'm never suprised to see Chiefs fans leading this charge. That's not the point though. Donk fans try to make themselves feel better and say, "that hit was clean." No, it wasn't, it violated the rule in the NFL. Whether that rule should be there is another story. Personally, I say let them play football. But that's not in my power.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:49 AM
That's what I thought. You can't give a reason. I never knew you could be such a whiny baby.

Again, you are mistaking who is doing the whining here. I'm not whining about anything.

SNR
12-08-2005, 12:50 AM
The way I act here? Please.You're the Bob of Chiefsplanet. AND you've been here for longer.

If your Mange members ever ask why so many Chiefsplanet guys come over to crow, you're the reason why. We can take whatever smack you dish out, and so should they.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:50 AM
That's not the point though. Donk fans try to make themselves feel better and say, "that hit was clean." No, it wasn't, it violated the rule in the NFL. Whether that rule should be there is another story. Personally, I say let them play football. But that's not in my power.

It was clean, IMO. I don't acknowledge the rule. It doesn't mean that it's not there. I just don't acknowledge it.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Apparently your reading comprehension skills are struggling today. I will ask this again. Give me a justified serious reason as to why my thread was moved and "Holding on Tony Gonzalez" is allowed to remain on the front page.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 12:53 AM

I think the real bitches are the NFL fans who accept the watering down of defense. I'm never suprised to see Chiefs fans leading this charge.
If you don't like the rules, petition to change them. All the internet tears in the world aren't going to make helmet-to-helmet hits legal or Lynch's penalty less legit. Whether you like the rules or not, the Broncos are as beholden to them as every other team, so when one of your players gets a legitimate penalty for breaking those rules, then your fellow Donks fans don't have anything to legitimately complain about. It's just whining and sour grapes.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:55 AM
You're the Bob of Chiefsplanet. AND you've been here for longer.

If your Mange members ever ask why so many Chiefsplanet guys come over to crow, you're the reason why. We can take whatever smack you dish out, and so should they.

You're exactly wrong. Bob starts a new thread every day. I start a new thread maybe once a month. Mostly I just live on my reputation here from people who have me stuck in their craws for one reason or another and can't really handle the idea of rivalry.

You might have a point if I had never had a past thread of mine moved to the Romper Room.

Bottom line, I'm tired of the complaints that "Chiefs trolls" are taking over the forum. People don't want to talk about the Chiefs any more. It's wednesday and Baltimore is this week. Listening to Bob whine about what a Bitch Lynch is, really isn't in our interest.

Maybe if he didn't approach the subject like such a troll, it would be different. Lynch isn't a bad guy. He's just a guy doing what he can.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 12:57 AM
If you don't like the rules, petition to change them. All the internet tears in the world aren't going to make helmet-to-helmet hits legal or Lynch's penalty less legit. Whether you like the rules or not, the Broncos are as beholden to them as every other team, so when one of your players gets a legitimate penalty for breaking those rules, then your fellow Donks fans don't have anything to legitimately complain about. It's just whining and sour grapes.

Internet tears? Again, I'm not crying. I accept the situation. It's not my money. I still think the hit was clean, despite the fact that it was helmet-to-helmet. I think the rule bunk. I'm not going to petition the league. What a waste of time.

The only people whining here are Chiefs fans... over the hit.

SNR
12-08-2005, 12:57 AM
You're exactly wrong. Bob starts a new thread every day. I start a new thread maybe once a month. Mostly I just live on my reputation here from people who have me stuck in their craws for one reason or another and can't really handle the idea of rivalry.

You might have a point if I had never had a past thread of mine moved to the Romper Room.

Bottom line, I'm tired of the complaints that "Chiefs trolls" are taking over the forum. People don't want to talk about the Chiefs any more. It's wednesday and Baltimore is this week. Listening to Bob whine about what a Bitch Lynch is, really isn't in our interest.

Maybe if he didn't approach the subject like such a troll, it would be different. Lynch isn't a bad guy. He's just a guy doing what he can.K.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 12:58 AM

Maybe if he didn't approach the subject like such a troll, it would be different. Lynch isn't a bad guy. He's just a guy doing what he can.
In other words, "We're okay with talking about the Chiefs' mistakes. We just don't want to talk about the Broncos' mistakes." Does that about cover it? It's okay, you can admit it, there's no shame in it.

tk13
12-08-2005, 12:59 AM
All I did was move it to the forum it belongs in. If you want to take it up in the butt, you are welcome to.
That did not answer my question. Why does that thread belong in your romper room, and not "Holding on Tony Gonzalez"?

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Bob starts a new thread every day.

Sure don't. The last thread I started over there was on Monday.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:01 AM
In other words, "We're okay with talking about the Chiefs' mistakes. We just don't want to talk about the Broncos' mistakes." Does that about cover it? It's okay, you can admit it, there's no shame in it.

I know there's not. I'm not ashamed in the least.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Internet tears? Again, I'm not crying. I accept the situation. It's not my money. I still think the hit was clean, despite the fact that it was helmet-to-helmet. I think the rule bunk. I'm not going to petition the league. What a waste of time.

The only people whining here are Chiefs fans... over the hit.
I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about the legions of Donks fans who cried a river of tears over the penalty, claiming the flag was only thrown because it was Lynch, or the refs were bought. Even you can't deny there was a ton of that. Now if they want to complain that such a hit should be legal, and that it should never be penalized again, that's another story. But as long as it's a rule right now, the Donkeys are required to follow it. Your lack of desire to acknowledge the rule notwithstanding.

tk13
12-08-2005, 01:03 AM
I would also point out that Bob did not post that thread. He refused to do it. I did it. If you've got a problem with it, you talk to me. Don't take your crap with Bob out over a thread I started.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Chiefs fans aren't whining about the hit. We don't care about the hit.

We just wish Donk fans would stop being such whiny bitches about it.

If you want to say we're whining about Donk fan whining, that would be true, I guess.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:04 AM
That did not answer my question. Why does that thread belong in your romper room, and not "Holding on Tony Gonzalez"?

I would cite relevancy at the time they were started. The threads you are referring to are three threads away from falling off the front page right now, and Wednesday articles are due to be posted within the hour.

If you guys want to talk about what a bitch John Lynch is, you can do it here.

Like I said, if gochiefs hadn't approached the subject like such a troll, then likely nothing would have happened.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Chiefs fans aren't whining about the hit. We don't care about the hit.

We just wish Donk fans would stop being such whiny bitches about it.

If you want to say we're whining about Donk fan whining, that would be true, I guess.

As far as I know, you're the one who started this whole thing. You were whining about what a "bitch" John Lynch is, no?

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 01:08 AM
As far as I know, you're the one who started this whole thing. You were whining about what a "bitch" John Lynch is, no?

I'm not whining about it. I don't care that he's a bitch. He can go on being a bitch for all I care. I enjoy poking fun at it.

tk13
12-08-2005, 01:09 AM
I would cite relevancy at the time they were started. The threads you are referring to are three threads away from falling off the front page right now, and Wednesday articles are due to be posted within the hour.

Like I said, if gochiefs hadn't approached the subject like such a troll, then likely nothing would have happened.
That is simply not correct. The "Holding on Tony Gonzalez" thread is now at the top of the front page.

Count Alex's Losses

Um, isn't that what we're doing?

Count Alex's Losses
That is simply not correct. The "Holding on Tony Gonzalez" thread is now at the top of the front page.

Hehe.... ROFL

Taco John
I'm not whining about it. I don't care that he's a bitch. He can go on being a bitch for all I care. I enjoy poking fun at it.

You don't care so much that you created a series of graphics to whine about him being "a bitch." When you start crying that players who hit your players too hard are "bitches," you don't make a good case for not whining about it.

Boardin Bronco
12-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Sure don't. The last thread I started over there was on Monday.

Bob is currently at 9,999 posts at the Mane, he's saving the next one for something good.

SLAG
12-08-2005, 01:10 AM
John Lynch is a bitch

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 01:11 AM
You don't care so much that you created a series of graphics to whine about him being "a bitch." When you start crying that players who hit your players too hard are "bitches," you don't make a good case for not whining about it.

Wrong again. The images were requested. I filled that request.

And John Lynch is a bitch for whining about it, not because he hit him.

I don't care about hard hits. I'm fine with them. But whining about being flagged for them?

That's bitchy.

That's what Lynch did, that's what Shanahan did, and that's what Bronco fans have been doing.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:12 AM

Oh? Well. Nice bump.

You sure showed me.

I need to get back to my project proposal for work.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Bob is currently at 9,999 posts at the Mane, he's saving the next one for something good.

No kidding?

Wow. Nice. First Cheifs fan to break the 10k mark.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 01:16 AM
He posted the pictures because posters in another thread requested it. They requested it because they wanted to see if there really was anything to the Broncos' and fans' complaints that the penalty was a bad call. Fans were claiming it was an intentional bad call, made not because Lynch violated a rule but because the refs all have it in for Lynch and were paid by the Chiefs, and that the call changed the momentum of the game. More than one person argued that had that call not happened, the Chiefs would have had to settle for a field goal, the Broncos would have had momentum and probably won the game. As you can see from the replay, it was a good call within the known rules of the game. Therefore, the complaints of the Broncos and their fans are without merit.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Nightwish nailed it.

Did anyone save the second animation? I need to upload another copy and I deleted the original.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Nightwish nailed it.

Did anyone save the second animation? I need to upload another copy and I deleted the original.
You should be able to save it right from your post. Just right-click on it, and save.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 01:20 AM
You should be able to save it right from your post. Just right-click on it, and save.

Can't, imageshack took it down. Hence my request.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:26 AM
http://comunidad.ciudad.com.ar/argentina/capital_federal/nikopesso3/simpsons/Nelson.jpg

HAHA!

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Can't, imageshack took it down. Hence my request.Ah, I see. At the time you made that request, it was still showing up on my computer screen. It's gone now. I tested it to see if I could save it a few seconds before I gave you that response, but I didn't actually click on "Save." Now I wish I had.

PS - I don't think it actually disappeared because of bandwidth limitations. I think a Donks fan probably hacked into Imageshack and sabotaged it! (Just kidding, Taco).

ceebz
12-08-2005, 01:36 AM
Can't, imageshack took it down. Hence my request.

http://www.ceebz.com/home/users/ceebz/Chiefs/replay2lh.gif

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 01:38 AM
Okay, this time I saved it (thanks to ceebz), just in case! :)

By the way, ceebz, is that Gonzo throwing that monster block in your sig? I can't quite read the numbers.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 01:39 AM
http://www.ceebz.com/home/users/ceebz/Chiefs/replay2lh.gif

Thanks.

Jayhawkerman2001
12-08-2005, 01:47 AM
Wow... I cant believe that Donkey idiots just cant comprehend what an illegal hit is or not... helmet make contact with other helmet, helmet man get yellow flag thrown.... good gawd. Donky fans need to get off the feeling that breaking peoples ankles while blocking is okay and hitting other players with their helmets is ok... You guys are turning into the Raiders... and thats horrible

Pitt Gorilla
12-08-2005, 01:48 AM
It was clean, IMO. I don't acknowledge the rule. It doesn't mean that it's not there. I just don't acknowledge it.
Damn, Taco, that seems a bit below you. Let me go ahead and "not acknowledge" holding from now on.

el borracho
12-08-2005, 02:39 AM
Okay, this time I saved it (thanks to ceebz), just in case! :)

By the way, ceebz, is that Gonzo throwing that monster block in your sig? I can't quite read the numbers.
Trent Green. Can you believe it?

KChiefsQT
12-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Three words for you:
Taco's a BITCH.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 02:48 AM
Trent Green. Can you believe it?
Damn!!! Who knew Trent could throw down like that?

Demonpenz
12-08-2005, 03:11 AM
You can have helmet to helmet contact if the guy has the ball correct?

KcMizzou
12-08-2005, 03:29 AM
I know there's not. I'm not ashamed in the least.
Have you answered tk13's question?

KcMizzou
12-08-2005, 03:32 AM
Damn, Taco, that seems a bit below you. Let me go ahead and "not acknowledge" holding from now on. ROFL Yeah... cheap shots are ok as long as we don't "acknowledge" them.

mikey23545
12-08-2005, 05:53 AM
Well, this thread proves conclusively that Lynch is a bitch, and Taco is his bleeding 'giner....

It still amazes me when some people pop up and defend this piece of shit poster. He has no character or class at all.

He is not what most of us would consider a "man".

JohninGpt
12-08-2005, 06:21 AM
Damn, Taco, that seems a bit below you. Let me go ahead and "not acknowledge" holding from now on.
I've stopped acknowledging off sides penalties. It's very convenient, plus it greatly increases our sack total.

the Talking Can
12-08-2005, 06:37 AM
No that one was me. I've gotten endless complaints about especially you. People were sick of talking about the Chiefs by the end of last week, and now that it's Wednesday and we have Baltimore on Sunday, people are even more sick about having Chiefs crap dominate the discussion. I haven't banned you like plenty of people are begging. I didn't delete it either. If people are interested in talking about this, they are welcome to take it up in the butt. You, too, are welcome to take it up in the butt.

wow...after losing you are one big sandy vag...poor fella, it's rough...

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 06:38 AM
Diaper John

DO IT, MODS!

Taco John
12-08-2005, 07:05 AM

You can take the opposite extreme if you want. I'm not going to stop you. Lord knows that if I was a Chiefs fan, I wouldn't want to acknowledge what a holding "bitch" Tony Gonzalez is now that he's old and washed up. Personally, I figure when you get up there in age, you need all the tools you can get. It's part of the game.

Tools are what football players need in order to do their jobs. Reactionary hits when someone is in your zone is a tool that safeties are supposed to legally have, until they were legislated out of the league. I understand that there is a physical safety concern, but I think that there is a certain amount of that which goes along with the game. Safeties like Ronnie Lott and Steve Atwater would never make it in the league today without reputations as dirty if they played in todays game. Well, excuse me, but I'm not buying in. You guys can chug this washed down crap that lets offenses reign if you want. I like defense.

So no, I don't acknowledge the rule as legitimate and I'm not ashamed of it. I know I'm not alone. I get that the pile on is going to ensue, and ridiculous things will come of it. But I also know that there are fans like me who understand what I'm saying and agree that safeties should be allowed the ability to protect the middle without fear of losing a paycheck.

JimNasium
12-08-2005, 07:08 AM
You can take the opposite extreme if you want. I'm not going to stop you. Lord knows that if I was a Chiefs fan, I wouldn't want to acknowledge what a holding "bitch" Tony Gonzalez is now that he's old and washed up. Personally, I figure when you get up there in age, you need all the tools you can get. It's part of the game.

Tools are what football players need in order to do their jobs. Reactionary hits when someone is in your zone is a tool that safeties are supposed to legally have, until they were legislated out of the league. I understand that there is a physical safety concern, but I think that there is a certain amount of that which goes along with the game. Safeties like Ronnie Lott and Steve Atwater would never make it in the league today without reputations as dirty if they played in todays game. Well, excuse me, but I'm not buying in. You guys can chug this washed down crap that lets offenses reign if you want. I like defense.

So no, I don't acknowledge the rule as legitimate and I'm not ashamed of it. I know I'm not alone. I get that the pile on is going to ensue, and ridiculous things will come of it. But I also know that there are fans like me who understand what I'm saying and agree that safeties should be allowed the ability to protect the middle without fear of losing a paycheck.
Jesus Diaper, you've really lost touch with reality. Wouldn't even leave the clip up at your site. :shake:

the Talking Can
12-08-2005, 07:16 AM

that is the sound of Shanny going deep....

Taco John
12-08-2005, 07:23 AM
Jesus Diaper, you've really lost touch with reality. Wouldn't even leave the clip up at your site. :shake:

I didn't touch the clip. It went down because of bandwidth concerns on the end of the hosting solution gochiefs used. The only thing I did was move the thread to our version of the Romper Room, which is just as legit as any thread here getting moved.

Nobody on a Broncos board wants to see a graphic that reads "John Lynch is a Bitch" in the header. You don't want to see "Priest Holmes is a Bitch" over here, why should we be any different?

Big Chief Homer
12-08-2005, 07:31 AM
unbelievable,If the broncos had won that game we'd be up to our asses in Troll crap by now.

But,because they lost they dont want to talk about the chiefs anymore.

If they swept the chiefs this year we'd be hearing about it for another month or more.

I love this we can dish it out,but cant take it.

(with the exception of a few like MHM and Vailpass)

Hog Farmer
12-08-2005, 07:33 AM
The bottom line is that the league is reviewing the play to decide what kind of fines will be assessed. If Lynch is fined then he will officially be a "BITCH"., which will in turn mean that Taco John is Lynch's BITCH. The league will determine.

jidar
12-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Wow. Good Job Go Chiefs.
I honestly thought that Lynch didn't have any helmet to helmet, not because I didn't see it but because all the donk fans where whining and The Rat even had a press conference. At the very least I thought the replay would show him leading with a shoulder and the contact being incidental.
Hell no, that's clearly a bad hit any way you slice it.
And look at how TJ is backtracking. It's almost sickening to watch. All of a sudden something that was 100% whine worthy the past few days is "eh, just let em play".

Hey Taco, maybe Lynch needs to go back to tackleschool or something if his instinct is to spear people. It's not that god damned hard to do it right, and he's a professional who is paid millions to know what he's supposed to do.

jidar
12-08-2005, 07:35 AM
unbelievable,If the broncos had won that game we'd be up to our asses in Troll crap by now.

But,because they lost they dont want to talk about the chiefs anymore.

If they swept the chiefs this year we'd be hearing about it for another month or more.

I love this we can dish it out,but cant take it.

(with the exception of a few like MHM and Vailpass)

No shit. Owned on the field, owned on the net. They're just being outclasses everywhere from every angle.

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 07:41 AM
If they swept the chiefs this year we'd be hearing about it for another month or more...

I'd put money on the 'Over' on this one...

cadmonkey
12-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Don't let TJ see this..........

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 07:56 AM
...safeties should be allowed the ability to protect the middle without fear of losing a paycheck.

You'll have to excuse Bob Dole, but that ain't "the middle" by any stretch of the imagination.

Wouldn't it just be easier to admit your guys are dirty?

Coach
12-08-2005, 07:57 AM
I'd put money on the 'Over' on this one...

I'd say way over. Probably all the way until the beginning of the Chiefs/Donks game in 06'

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 07:57 AM
I'm not going to do it.

Someone else do it. :D
Aw, c'mon, where's your stones?

cadmonkey
12-08-2005, 08:02 AM
You'll have to excuse Bob Dole, but that ain't "the middle" by any stretch of the imagination.

Wouldn't it just be easier to admit your guys are dirty?

Come on, you know damn well the middle of the field goes from sideline to side line :p

KCFalcon59
12-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Lynch is a bitch. He has always been a headhunter and will forever be a headhunter. It's time they suspended him for a couple games.

Crush
12-08-2005, 08:12 AM
hahahahahahahahaha... Lynch sucks.

JohninGpt
12-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Something else comes to mind after seeing GC's replay: Kennison never had the ball. Never touched it. Lynch hit him before the ball arrived, then it hit Lynch in the back.

So for the sake of argument, let's say Choir-boy Lynch was leading with his shoulder. He hit Kennison before the ball arrived. That is pass interference, spot foul and first down from the 4.
Nah, look at the middle replay. The ball hit Kennison in the hands, popped up in the air, and hit donkey boy in the back, just as he begins his illegal helmet to helmet hit.

JimNasium
12-08-2005, 08:23 AM
I didn't touch the clip. It went down because of bandwidth concerns on the end of the hosting solution gochiefs used. The only thing I did was move the thread to our version of the Romper Room, which is just as legit as any thread here getting moved.

Nobody on a Broncos board wants to see a graphic that reads "John Lynch is a Bitch" in the header. You don't want to see "Priest Holmes is a Bitch" over here, why should we be any different?
That doesn't change the fact that you've become a mockery and a pathetic apologist. I just call it like I see it.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 08:23 AM
I think it is pretty shitty TJ that you moved TK's thread without any other reason expect that it showed all the OM'ers that they were wrong.

Yet you come over and post a thread and pictures about Priest being a cheap shot and god forbid if they ever ****ed with your thread.

JimNasium
12-08-2005, 08:25 AM
I think it is pretty shitty TJ that you moved TK's thread without any other reason expect that it showed all the OM'ers that they were wrong.

Yet you come over and post a thread and pictures about Priest being a cheap shot and god forbid if they ever ****ed with your thread.
That's spot on.

The Bad Guy
12-08-2005, 08:27 AM

You really are pathetic. Really.

When the Lynch hit on Dante happened last year, you had it all over CP.

You're a ****ing hypocrite.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 08:28 AM
Oh by the way TJ, since you are the main dude over there you can change thread titles so to use the inapporopriate thread title excuse is BS.

The Bad Guy
12-08-2005, 08:29 AM

Thank you for remembering about that.

He is a true hypocrite in every sense of the word.

If they screwed with his stuff, he would cry racism again and say he's leaving forever, only to return the following week.

BigRedChief
12-08-2005, 08:29 AM

Yet you come over and post a thread and pictures about Priest being a cheap shot and god forbid if they ever ****ed with your thread.I agree. I've toned down my rhetoric over there and tryed to be more civil because I'm just trying to be a better person.
http://www.nbc.com/photos/Primetime/My_Name_Is_Earl/2ERMcdN05.jpg

You shouldn't have moved the thread.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 08:30 AM

Oh shit I forgot about that. Someone bring up that thread

jettio
12-08-2005, 08:42 AM

No. He patted Lynch on the helmet and said good hit. Classy move by a classy guy.

After learning of his wife's health problems and the change that Kennison has made in his life since leaving the post-Elway donx who were not going to be sh*t that year anyway, it is amazing that anyone with a dick, even the tiny ones that donx fans carry around, would still hold a grudge against a guy that routinely rings up 100 yard games against their team, and who would pat John Lynch on the head after a big hit like that.

PastorMikH
12-08-2005, 08:42 AM
I gotta hand it to you gochiefs, your videos are quite impressive.

CoMoChief
12-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Not trying to be a bubble buster here but it kinda looks as if EK ducked his head down a little bit, which I thought means that if it is a helmet to helmet hit but because of simply putting EK's head down, then there is no flag.

Don't get me wrong here, I was sitting right behind from where that happened and it looked like a helmet to helmet hit and I was among the first to yell that out, not that any ref in the area could hear me obviously. But I can see how that is a questionable call. But it was a good hit. We won the game regardless. Donk fans can bitch all they want. Not too many things are worse than greasing up your jerseys during a game.

PastorMikH
12-08-2005, 08:46 AM
I'd sure like to see lynch make contact with someone like Kennison just long enough for Dunn to run a pass pattern right through him.

I'm not for players getting injuries, but if Lynch's career were to end due to an enjury, it would kinda be poetic justice.

PastorMikH
12-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Not trying to be a bubble buster here but it kinda looks as if EK ducked his head down a little bit, which I thought means that if it is a helmet to helmet hit but because of simply putting EK's head down, then there is no flag.

If you saw the crown of a helmet on a 225 lb LB coming at you, I'd imagine you'd try to duck too. Personally, I'd be bracing for it for all I'm worth.

Normally I'd be a bit more open minded, but we are talking about a player that gets fines for hits like this on a regular basis. And at looking at the clip, Lynch's helmet went down about a step away and the ONLY thing he could be able to see is EK's feet.

jettio
12-08-2005, 08:53 AM

Don't get me wrong here, I was sitting right behind from where that happened and it looked like a helmet to helmet hit and I was among the first to yell that out, not that any ref in the area could hear me obviously. But I can see how that is a questionable call. But it was a good hit. We won the game regardless. Donk fans can bitch all they want. Not too many things are worse than greasing up your jerseys during a game.

The NFL does not tell its officials to try to figure out whether helmet to helmet hits are mitigated by the fact that they guy that gets hit has a reflex reaction when he senses that a hit is coming.

How could an official make that kind of judgment in real life? There is no replay for helmet to helmet personal fouls. If the defensive player hits a guy high and the official clearly sees helmet to helmet contact, then it is a penalty.

Kennison was not trying to draw a penalty and Lynch could have went lower to break up the pass attempt. Officials do not have slow motion cameras in their heads and even if they did, as this replay shows, it is a penalty even then.

Chief Chief
12-08-2005, 08:57 AM
...not to mention that Lynch also gave Kennison "head" (another helmet crunch) upon landing on him...

Chief Chief
12-08-2005, 08:59 AM
Oops...I meant to say "Grynch"...

jspchief
12-08-2005, 09:00 AM
The title of this thread needs to be changed to "Taco John is a Bitch".

While the evidence the Lynch is a bitch is notable. The resulting posts and actions by TJ are overwhelming evidence that he is the true bitch.

I don't know why people stick up for that piece of shit. He's nothing but a troll and a hypocrite. Maybe the silver lining to Phobia leaving is that the other mods will finally tire of this guy's act.

jspchief
12-08-2005, 09:05 AM
It was clean, IMO. I don't acknowledge the rule. It doesn't mean that it's not there. I just don't acknowledge it.Of course you don't acknowledge the rule.

That's the Broncos team motto... "If the rule/salary cap gets in the way of winning, ignore it!"

Chief Faithful
12-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Wow. Good Job Go Chiefs.
I honestly thought that Lynch didn't have any helmet to helmet, not because I didn't see it but because all the donk fans where whining and The Rat even had a press conference. At the very least I thought the replay would show him leading with a shoulder and the contact being incidental.

The last time the Rat had a press conference with replays was after the Foster hit last year. The only time Rat has these conferences is when his players are guilty and he is trying to deflect the reality that his players are coached to play dirty.

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 09:44 AM
No. He patted Lynch on the helmet and said good hit. Classy move by a classy guy.

Walter Payton used to do stuff like that. If a cheap-shot guy took a shot at him, he'd just pat the guy on the head and say, "Nice try" or something like that, just to make the Lynch-type player feel even more like an ass.

siberian khatru
12-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Walter Payton used to do stuff like that. If a cheap-shot guy took a shot at him, he'd just pat the guy on the head and say, "Nice try" or something like that, just to make the Lynch-type player feel even more like an ass.

Johnny Morton used to pat guys on the ass all the time, regardless of whether it was a good hit or not, or which team they played for, or even if they played football.

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Johnny Morton used to pat guys on the ass all the time, regardless of whether it was a good hit or not, or which team they played for, or even if they played football.

What a sportsman. And they say that he never harrassed the cheerleaders, either.

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 10:26 AM

Keep crying. You're tired of the complaints? I've put up with complaint after complaint about you for FIVE ****ING YEARS.

From now on, I think I'll move EVERY thread about the Broncos, posted by a Bronco fan in a week that's not before a game with the Broncos, to the Romper Room immediately.

Tuckdaddy
12-08-2005, 10:30 AM
He's a dirty bitch to be exact.

KCFalcon59
12-08-2005, 10:40 AM
If lynch wasn't so hell bent on headhunting he could've intercepted that pass.

Kerberos
12-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Lynch is a bitch. He has always been a headhunter and will forever be a headhunter. It's time they suspended him for a couple games.

I concur!

It's not like the guy didn't have this REP in Tampa!

Did the Donks think he would automatically STOP being a headhunter because he went to Denver?

If anything he fits right in with their cheat'n ASS, Dirty Playing, Doorknob Sniffing, Bull Dyke Fearing Flit Boys Ways.

:D

The Bad Guy
12-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Keep crying. You're tired of the complaints? I've put up with complaint after complaint about you for FIVE ****ING YEARS.

From now on, I think I'll move EVERY thread about the Broncos, posted by a Bronco fan in a week that's not before a game with the Broncos, to the Romper Room immediately.

Please do.

I'm sick of this POS on this board already. He's a hypocrite in every sense of the word. And no, this isn't about rivalry. I can tolerate Bronco fans. I can't tolerate some arrogant hypocrite that will argue that the sky isn't blue just because he wants to be an annoying jerkoff.

He wants to have free reign over here to do whatever, but when the same thing is done at his precious home, he takes action.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 10:56 AM

No I didn't.

Never once have I ever posted a graphic on this site that says "This Chiefs Player is a Bitch." Never even once.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:00 AM

I don't care how you moderate your forum. I've always thought you were kind of a douche anyways. If the fun gets sucked out of this place because a few tender feet are pissed at the way I moderate my own forum, I can kick it over with Phobes for my chiefs talk. Never once in all my time here have I ever posted a graphic that says "XYZ is a Bitch." If I did, you'd call me a troll and move it.

BIG_DADDY
12-08-2005, 11:01 AM
No I didn't.

Never once have I ever posted a graphic on this site that says "This Chiefs Player is a Bitch." Never even once.

Yea your a real stand up guy Taco boy.

jspchief
12-08-2005, 11:05 AM
No I didn't.

Never once have I ever posted a graphic on this site that says "This Chiefs Player is a Bitch." Never even once.No one called Lynch a bitch on your site either. They just posted a thread that showed the illegal hit.

Then, you moved it.

You don't like people to track mud into your house, but you have no problem taking a dump in someone else's.

The Bad Guy
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't care how you moderate your forum. I've always thought you were kind of a douche anyways. If the fun gets sucked out of this place because a few tender feet are pissed at the way I moderate my own forum, I can kick it over with Phobes for my chiefs talk. Never once in all my time here have I ever posted a graphic that says "XYZ is a Bitch." If I did, you'd call me a troll and move it.

Please go over and kick it with Warpaint.

Just don't make another, "I'm leaving and never coming back post" though.

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM

You want to argue semantics? Go read the Priest Holmes thread that got brought to the top. And you know damn well that your post would NEVER be moved here. Face it, we've been FAR more hospitable to you and your members than you have to ours. It's FACT.

I could really care less what someone like you thinks of me.

By all means, if you want to go to WPI, GO. That would be about 25 less private messages a week for me...

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:12 AM
No one called Lynch a bitch on your site either. They just posted a thread that showed the illegal hit.

Then, you moved it.

You don't like people to track mud into your house, but you have no problem taking a dump in someone else's.

Well, clearly you don't know what happened. SNR posted a graphic in which the text at the end read "John Lynch is a Bitch." Nobody on a Broncos site wants to see that. I've said it once, I'll say it again. If gochiefs hadn't put that there, it likely it wouldn't have been moved.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Face it, we've been FAR more hospitable to you and your members than you have to ours. It's FACT.

ROFL

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:14 AM
If lynch wasn't so hell bent on headhunting he could've intercepted that pass.

Lynch and the hands... Not so much.

BIG_DADDY
12-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Taco Bitch. ROFL They don't call her Taco for nothing.

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 11:17 AM
OMG Teej is going to move over to Warpaint...how ever will this forum survive?

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Well, clearly you don't know what happened. SNR posted a graphic in which the text at the end read "John Lynch is a Bitch." Nobody on a Broncos site wants to see that. I've said it once, I'll say it again. If gochiefs hadn't put that there, it likely it wouldn't have been moved.

Since you're the admin you can edit posts can't you?

You could have took the word bitch out or took that sentence out but leave the thread.

Mi_chief_fan
12-08-2005, 11:20 AM

I love how this douchebag knowsEXACTLY what each person on a donkey site wants to see.

If you had those types of powers, you probably would have won the lottery by now; i'm guessing you haven't.

Hypocrite

Mile High Mania
12-08-2005, 11:20 AM
There's lots of threads that should be moved... the one clint put up today with f*ck listed a number of times in the subject line comes to mind.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Since you're the admin you can edit posts can't you?

You could have took the word bitch out or took that sentence out but leave the thread.

First of all it was in the graphic, not in the post. And second of all, why censor when I can just move it to a forum where people can have at it all they want without being censored?

jspchief
12-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Well, clearly you don't know what happened. SNR posted a graphic in which the text at the end read "John Lynch is a Bitch." Nobody on a Broncos site wants to see that. I've said it once, I'll say it again. If gochiefs hadn't put that there, it likely it wouldn't have been moved.I don't know what SNR posted.

I'm talking about this thread by TK13: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34476

Nowhere does he say Lynch is a bitch, yet you still moved it. Hypocrite.

Mi_chief_fan
12-08-2005, 11:22 AM
There's lots of threads that should be moved... the one clint put up today with f*ck listed a number of times in the subject line comes to mind.

It should be moved......to orangemange

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:23 AM
OMG Teej is going to move over to Warpaint...how ever will this forum survive?

I didn't say I was moving over to Warpaint. I said if the fun gets sucked out of this place, I could get my chiefs talk over there.

But with five threads about me on the front page, simply for moving some troll post to the troll forum, this place is currently a ball.

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm talking about this thread by TK13: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34476

What do you mean, that thread wouldnt even be allowed here at Chiefsplanet...

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:24 AM
I don't know what SNR posted.

Nowhere does he say Lynch is a bitch, yet you still moved it. Hypocrite.

That's because you NOW see this you moron:

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2847/replay2lh.gif

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't know why, but for some reason I always get SNR and TK13 confused for eachother... Similar styles or something...

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 11:26 AM
I didn't say I was moving over to Warpaint. I said if the fun gets sucked out of this place, I could get my chiefs talk over there.

There's no need to spin it, I understood what you were saying.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 11:27 AM
That's because you NOW see this you moron:

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2847/replay2lh.gif

Once again you can edit the post and take out the offending picture and leave the thread and the other 3 pics. You know as well as I do that the Horses Butt or the Romper Room get no traffic. That is why threads are moved there because they quickly die.

Out of sight out of mind. I ain't that stupid TJ.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Once again you can edit the post and take out the offending picture and leave the thread. You know as well as I do that the Horses Butt or the Romper Room get no traffic. That is why threads are moved there because they quickly die.

Out of sight out of mind. I ain't that stupid TJ.

You clearly have no experience moderating forums.

I don't genreally edit posts. I move them to the appropriate forum...

Yeah, I *could* edit them, I guess... Or I could just move them and not invest a lot of time doing something I don't really care about.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 11:33 AM
You clearly have no experience moderating forums.

I don't genreally edit posts. I move them to the appropriate forum...

Yeah, I *could* edit them, I guess... Or I could just move them and not invest a lot of time doing something I don't really care about.

I am the admin and moderate our corporte BB and the rules are more strict in that setting.

Yes you could edit but you chose to bury it because you didn't want you and your fellow OM'ers looking like fools.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I am the admin and moderate our corporte BB and the rules are more strict in that setting.

Yes you could edit but you chose to bury it because you didn't want you and your fellow OM'ers looking like fools.

Ok, well whatever you say. you clearly know how to moderate the Orange Mane better than I do. Want the high paying job? You could roll like Phobes...

jspchief
12-08-2005, 11:37 AM

Yes you could edit but you chose to bury it because you didn't want you and your fellow OM'ers looking like fools.Yea, leaving it in the main forum might actually force some Broncos homers to see the clear evidence and admit that it was an illegal hit.

Of course, it doesn't matter if it was an illegal hit, because the Broncos and their fans have already proven that they don't care what rules they need to break in the name of winning.

Doesn't matter. It's just one example. The way TJ runs that site compared to the way he acts here drips with hypocrisy.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Ok, well whatever you say. you clearly know how to moderate the Orange Mane better than I do. Want the high paying job? You could roll like Phobes...

ROFL

No thanks and I am not saying I could do a better job nor do I have the time. I think for the most part you are a fair guy and I just think you didn't want to deal with it so you moved it.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Yea, leaving it in the main forum might actually force some Broncos homers to see the clear evidence and admit that it was an illegal hit.

Of course, it doesn't matter if it was an illegal hit, because the Broncos and their fans have already proven that they don't care what rules they need to break in the name of winning.

Doesn't matter. It's just one example. The way TJ runs that site compared to the way he acts here drips with hypocrisy.

Tell that to the twenty posters a day who complain to me about "all the Chiefs trolls." Tell that to Naptown, or ZachKC, or Iowanian, or even gochiefs.

I put the toilet seat down for you too.

jspchief
12-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Tell that to the twenty posters a day who complain to me about "all the Chiefs trolls." Tell that to Naptown, or ZachKC, or Iowanian, or even gochiefs.

I put the toilet seat down for you too.So are you saying that the reason you troll over here is because you get trolls over there? Nice.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:51 AM
So are you saying that the reason you troll over here is because you get trolls over there? Nice.

Uh? What?

Do you have one of those "jump to conclusions" mats or something? How did you get *that* out of *that*?

jspchief
12-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Uh? What?

Do you have one of those "jump to conclusions" mats or something? How did you get *that* out of *that*?It's a question. What is your point?

You want me to tell the Chiefs fans at your site that Broncos have no regard for the rules? They already know that.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 11:55 AM
You're bad at this.

Put someone else on the line.

jspchief
12-08-2005, 11:56 AM
You've been owned throughout this thread... and I'm bad at it?

ARROW2
12-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Taco, grow up son.......

Kerberos
12-08-2005, 12:18 PM

But with five threads about me on the front page, simply for moving some troll post to the troll forum, this place is currently a ball.

UH ... you reap what you sow.

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Somebody get Taco some chains for his Subaru. He's up to his wheel wells and needs some help...

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 12:22 PM
You're bad at this.

Put someone else on the line.

Cant...all the good people 'roll' over at the Warpaint now. Bye.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 12:24 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh no someone got hit in a football game?
Jesus H. Christ your forebears (aka great Chiefs D's of the '90s) would roll over in their graves to see you whine like this.

FringeNC
12-08-2005, 12:30 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Jesus H. Christ your forebears (aka great Chiefs D's of the '90s) would roll over in their graves to see you shine like this.

Wait a minute...quit changing the subject. You guys are crying how a "bad call" cost you the game. Go chiefs' still shows quite clearly that it was in fact the proper call. End of story.

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 12:31 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Jesus H. Christ your forebears (aka great Chiefs D's of the '90s) would roll over in their graves to see you shine like this.

What you see here is a "response". I'm sure you know that already.

ChiTown
12-08-2005, 12:33 PM

The fun has been sucked out of here. Confirmed. Now, get the fuk out and bend your Taco banter over at WPI.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Wait a minute...quit changing the subject. You guys are crying how a "bad call" cost you the game. Go chiefs' still shows quite clearly that it was in fact the proper call. End of story.

Don't know who "you guys" are but I've never whined about a call in my life. Check my record, I offer unqualified congratulations on victories without ever referencing officiating, weather, etc.

Refs are part of the game and good teams find ways to overcome adversity. Scoreboard is definitive and cancels all counter-arguments.

The way the rules read today the refs made the correct call on the Lynch hit. Kennison lowered his head, Lynch cracked it. End of story.
Back in the day when defenders could play defense that was considered incidental contact.

My only point here is this: it makes me sorry to hear fans of a team that has sported some of the greatest, meanest Defenses the AFC West has ever had whine about aggressive play when that used to be the hallmark of their teams and the envy of other teams league wide.

FringeNC
12-08-2005, 12:38 PM
The way the rules read today the refs made the correct call on the Lynch hit. Kennison lowered his head, Lynch cracked it. End of story.

Thank you. An honest Bronco fan.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Don't know who "you guys" are but I've never whined about a call in my life. Check my record, I offer unqualified congratulations on victories without ever referencing officiating, weather, etc.

Refs are part of the game and good teams find ways to overcome adversity. Scoreboard is definitive and cancels all counter-arguments.

Back in the day when defenders could play defense that was considered incidental contact.

My only point here is this: it makes me sorry to hear fans of a team that has sported some of the greatest Defenses the AFC West has ever had whine about aggressive play when that used to be the hallmark of their teams and the envy of other teams league wide.

I think you are misunderstanding us valipass. The people that are whining about it are over at www.orangemane.com. Gochiefs got tired of hearing about it so he found video proof that is was the correct call.

Also apparently Shanahan in his weekly news conference whined about the call as well.

It ain't us whining it is your fellow Donkey fans besides you and MHM.

carlos3652
12-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Thank you. An honest Bronco fan.

Vailpass and MHM are always high class... (for donkey fans...)

vailpass
12-08-2005, 12:49 PM
I think you are misunderstanding us valipass. The people that are whining about it are over at www.orangemane.com. Gochiefs got tired of hearing about it so he found video proof that is was the correct call.

Also apparently Shanahan in his weekly news conference whined about the call as well.

It ain't us whining it is your fellow Donkey fans besides you and MHM.

Thanks Dirk,
It seemed Fringe was lumping me in with the whiners and I needed to be clear on the point.
FWIW I view any Bronco fan whining about a refs call costing us the game with embarassment, just as I view any KC fan saying they lost a playoff game to Denver because of a no-call, bad call, vaseline jersey, etc.
****ing embarassing no matter who it is; my coaches/parents would have knocked our dicks in the dirt for whining instead of overcoming.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 12:53 PM
If you look at it more closely, check out Lynch's trajectory just before (a split second in real time) Kennison lowered his head. Straight into the facemask. Kennison ducked to take the hit in the head rather than in the face.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 12:56 PM
If you look at it more closely, check out Lynch's trajectory just before (a split second in real time) Kennison lowered his head. Straight into the facemask. Kennison ducked to take the hit in the head rather than in the face.

Lynch wanted to dislodge the ball. EK bent down to cover up, Lynch cracked him, correct call made under the current rules , the end.

Attributing to Lynch the desire to spear EK in the face mask comes from your desire to vilify a Bronco. Fine, have at it.

But if you have an ounce of football sense you know Lynch is a winner and was trying to make a play to preserve a victory in a hostile environment, not to give that victory away.

ChiTown
12-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Lynch wanted to dislodge the ball. EK bent down to cover up, Lynch cracked him, correct call made under the current rules , the end.

Attributing to Lynch the desire to spear EK in the face mask comes from your desire to vilify a Bronco. Fine, have at it.

But if you have an ounce of football sense you know Lynch is a winner and was trying to make a play to preserve a victory in a hostile environment, not to give that victory away.

I don't think Lynch was trying to go helmet to helmet at all. I think he was trying to lay his cap on the ball, and angles changed when Eddie saw what was coming. No big deal, really. Still a penalty under the rules, but not a big deal at all.

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 12:59 PM
...saying they lost a playoff game to Denver because of a no-call, bad call, vaseline jersey, etc.

Well....the difference there is that REALLY did happen.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 01:01 PM

Were you a cheerleader or a soccer player?

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 01:09 PM

The film doesn't lie, partner. Look at his motion just before Kennison lowered his head. Lynch doesn't change his trajectory at all. He was going straight into the facemask. The idea that he was trying to plant his helmet on the ball is bunk as well. His hands were inside and in the way. Had he been aiming his head at ball, he would have smacked the back of his own hands. No, he was going for the head-to-head hit, I don't think there's any denying it. The film doesn't lie.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 01:12 PM
I agree. Bad calls and no calls are a reality of ever NFL game. Every team suffers from them, and every team benefits from them in every game. The vaseline jersey thing is a whole nother story. That's not something every team does. That's something only one team has done (that I know of), and it was a deliberate, planned, concerted effort to cheat in a big way. Mentioning that in the same catagory with bad calls and non-calls is pretty disengenuous if you ask me.

Lzen
12-08-2005, 01:15 PM

Nope. He contined on to have yet another great day receiver against the Donks. ROFL

Lzen
12-08-2005, 01:19 PM

Wow, I know it's your board but man, that was pretty lame.
:shake:

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 01:20 PM

ROFL...

soccer.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 01:28 PM
ROFL...

soccer.

ROFL :thumb:

Mark M
12-08-2005, 01:31 PM

Was he trying to "preserve a victory" with his ridiculously late elbow to the head he gave LJ last year?

:)

Fact is, Lynch has been fined time and again for cheap shot after cheap shot. That, IMHO, is part of the reason he got the flag.

MM
~~:shrug:

Mark M
12-08-2005, 01:33 PM

I thought Titus was a cheerleader in high school ...

I may have to dig up my old Ray-South yearbook and double check that.

MM
~~:p

vailpass
12-08-2005, 01:33 PM
The film doesn't lie, partner. Look at his motion just before Kennison lowered his head. Lynch doesn't change his trajectory at all. He was going straight into the facemask. The idea that he was trying to plant his helmet on the ball is bunk as well. His hands were inside and in the way. Had he been aiming his head at ball, he would have smacked the back of his own hands. No, he was going for the head-to-head hit, I don't think there's any denying it. The film doesn't lie.

You state your opinion here, nothing more. If you want to call in NASA or some other trajectory expert feel free.

If you have an ounce of football sense, if you ever played a down in your life, you know in that situation the safety makes a play to dislodge the ball as Lynch has done on many occasions.
Lynch is a winner, he owns a SB ring, and in a close game there is no way in hell he is stupid enough to give the game away on an intentional near goal-line penalty.

chasedude
12-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Who cares! He's still a little bitch!

vailpass
12-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Looks like the NFL doesn't have the benefit of trajectory forecasting...

Article Last Updated: 12/08/2005 11:24 AM

denver broncos
Lynch avoids fine for KC hit

By Bill Williamson
Denver Post Staff Writer
DenverPost.com

Denver safety John Lynch will not be fined for a hit on Kansas City receiver Eddie Kennison, an NFL spokesman said today. The play from Sunday's game at Kansas City was reviewed by the league, which determined a fine was not warranted.

Lynch was penalized for a helmet-to-helmet hit on an incomplete pass that would have made it third-and-7 from the Denver 9-yard line. The penalty on Lynch gave the Chiefs a first down at the 4. On the next play Chiefs running back Larry Johnson scored to give Kansas City a 31-27 lead with 9:58 to go. That was the final score of the game.

Replays of Lynch's hit appeared to show he led with his shoulder, not with his helmet.

Mark M
12-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Replays of Lynch's hit appeared to show he led with his shoulder, not with his helmet.

No they don't.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3154/replayhead10290521th.jpg

:Poke: :p

Actually, when it first happend I didn't think it was a penalty to be honest. Just a good hit.

MM
~~:shrug:

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 01:42 PM
You state your opinion here, nothing more. If you want to call in NASA or some other trajectory expert feel free.

If you have an ounce of football sense, if you ever played a down in your life, you know in that situation the safety makes a play to dislodge the ball as Lynch has done on many occasions.
Lynch is a winner, he owns a SB ring, and in a close game there is no way in hell he is stupid enough to give the game away on an intentional near goal-line penalty.

John Lynch has an established reputation for illegal hits, dating back to Tampa Bay. He didn't get that by accident...

KCFalcon59
12-08-2005, 01:55 PM

Apparently the league isn't looking at the right film clip.

Lzen
12-08-2005, 01:59 PM

I think that comment was made by a Denver writer.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 02:20 PM

Then why wasn't his head anywhere near the ball, or where the ball would have been caught, had Kennison not bobbled the pass? One would have to be a hardcore Denver apologist to even pretend to think Lynch was going for the ball on that one. Have you even looked at the clip GoChiefs posted?

That's kind of a strange thing to say, since that's exactly what he did!

vailpass
12-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Then why wasn't his head anywhere near the ball, or where the ball would have been caught, had Kennison not bobbled the pass? One would have to be a hardcore Denver apologist to even pretend to think Lynch was going for the ball on that one. Have you even looked at the clip GoChiefs posted?

That's kind of a strange thing to say, since that's exactly what he did!

Your bitterness towards the Broncos is showing through. If you won't take my word for it then take the word of the NFL in their decision not to fine Lynch.

Did you play football? If so do you remember what it's like to play in a close game? You just DO NOT make plays that will cost your team the game on purpose. I don't know how to put it any plainer than that.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 02:25 PM
John Lynch has an established reputation for illegal hits, dating back to Tampa Bay. He didn't get that by accident...

He also has an establishe rep for being a hard-hitting ball hawk who has caused many turn overs in his career. He also has a SB ring and wants another one. Why would he purposely jeopardize the game?

siberian khatru
12-08-2005, 02:26 PM
If you won't take my word for it then take the word of the NFL in their decision not to fine Lynch.

In the spirit of those who don't acknowledge the rule, we don't acknowledge the ruling.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM
In the spirit of those who don't acknowledge the rule, we don't acknowledge the ruling.

ROFL Fair enough.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Works for me. I'm thrilled that Lynch has been absolved of this BS.

Kerberos
12-08-2005, 03:10 PM

No they got thier angle from ShanaASS.

It took him 7 different angles to find the one he liked.

Rule of the Averages don't apply I guess.

6 angles show helmet to helmet but 1 angle is clear ... must have been from underneath and behind to NOT be able to see it!

6-1 odds say it was a helmet to helmet hit!

:D

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 03:11 PM

Somebody should mail him a Chiefsplanet ticket.

DJJasonp
12-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Whether you agree with the rule or not, the fact is, according to the rulebook, it's a penalty.

We got the yardage, the TD....and the win.

Who cares if Lynch pays a fine....I'm sure he'd pay a hefty fee to have a win instead.

Iowanian
12-08-2005, 03:51 PM

He's always got enough gas in the tank for a hundo+ vs the donks.

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Did you play football? If so do you remember what it's like to play in a close game? You just DO NOT make plays that will cost your team the game on purpose. I don't know how to put it any plainer than that.
Whether or not he did it on purpose (it's hard to believe it wasn't on purpose, considering the tape), the tape itself couldn't be any clearer. It doesn't take much examination of that tape to determine beyond a doubt that he was leading with his helmet, that he was not leading with his shoulder, and that he was not going for the ball (at least not with his helmet, though he might have been going for the ball with his hands, which would explain why they were in front and inside the way they were). I will grant you that if he was going for the ball with his hands, he may have just been unaware of the relative position of his helmet to Kennison's head and face, because it's pretty clear he wasn't trying not to hit him in the head. However, I wouldn't tend to think that a player as seasoned as Lynch would be prone to making a rookie mistake like that.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Whether or not he did it on purpose (it's hard to believe it wasn't on purpose, considering the tape), the tape itself couldn't be any clearer. It doesn't take much examination of that tape to determine beyond a doubt that he was leading with his helmet, that he was not leading with his shoulder, and that he was not going for the ball (at least not with his helmet, though he might have been going for the ball with his hands, which would explain why they were in front and inside the way they were). I will grant you that if he was going for the ball with his hands, he may have just been unaware of the relative position of his helmet to Kennison's head and face, because it's pretty clear he wasn't trying not to hit him in the head. However, I wouldn't tend to think that a player as seasoned as Lynch would be prone to making a rookie mistake like that.

Cool, it comes down to speculation and whether or not you believe the NFL when they say Lynch was not head hunting. We both have our opinions that are clearly not going to change.
Let's agree to disagree here and live to post another day? :toast:

Nightwish
12-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Cool, it comes down to speculation and whether or not you believe the NFL when they say Lynch was not head hunting. We both have our opinions that are clearly not going to change.
Let's agree to disagree here and live to post another day? :toast:
Fair enough.

manchambo
12-08-2005, 04:56 PM
I agree. Bad calls and no calls are a reality of ever NFL game. Every team suffers from them, and every team benefits from them in every game. The vaseline jersey thing is a whole nother story. That's not something every team does. That's something only one team has done (that I know of), and it was a deliberate, planned, concerted effort to cheat in a big way. Mentioning that in the same catagory with bad calls and non-calls is pretty disengenuous if you ask me.

Two things about this vaseline incident that I have recently learned cost the Chieves a certain superbowl win:

1) It was, and as far as I know still is, common practice for linemen on all teams to put Vaseline on their arms to stay warm on cold days. The apparent issue in that game was that the Broncos used too much according to the refs; and

2) The refs made the Broncos change their jerseys early in that game, so your claim that it affected the outcome is nothing short of mind boggling.

But you keep on believing that that's why your team has done nothing for thirty years. I imagine it helps you sleep at night.

Stinger
12-08-2005, 04:59 PM

ROFL ROFL

Taco John started thread on the mange (http://72.22.74.110/BB/showthread.php?t=34496)

Yep no whinning

How much does the league get fined for bad calls?

I say let's line up the referee in question, and allow Mr. Lynch to introduce Mr. helmet to the referee to "ensure" he never forgets what leading with your helmet really is. Pissant , s*&tbag excuse for an NFL referee....dman

scoreboard might have been different if refs called a right game.http://72.22.74.110/BB/images/smilies/earpoke.gif

knew it. those refs better hope they dont have to officiate another broncos game this year.

Since that bad call lead directly to the winning score for KC, they should redo the score, taking away that TD, it was a blatantly bad call

gcbroncos
12-08-2005, 05:12 PM

he did not lead with the helmet....it is quite clear...

Mark M
12-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Two things about this vaseline incident that I have recently learned cost the Chieves a certain superbowl win:

1) It was, and as far as I know still is, common practice for linemen on all teams to put Vaseline on their arms to stay warm on cold days. The apparent issue in that game was that the Broncos used too much according to the refs; and

It wasn't on their arms, it was on their jersies. Schlereth (sp?) has admitted as much.

2) The refs made the Broncos change their jerseys early in that game, so your claim that it affected the outcome is nothing short of mind boggling.

No they didn't. There's actually a tape somewhere of a Donkey lineman on the sidelines with a trainer acting as if he was wiping it off.

Again, Schlereth admits they DID do it, that they did NOT chage, and that it DID make a difference.

If the search feature on this board worked I'd bring up the quote from Stinky (he said it on ESPN).

The fact is Denver cheated. Period. End of story.

MM
~~nlm

Mark M
12-08-2005, 05:14 PM
he did not lead with the helmet....it is quite clear...

He did lead with his helmet ...

It is quite clear ... that you are blind.

MM

Brock
12-08-2005, 05:17 PM

But you keep on believing that that's why your team has done nothing for thirty years. I imagine it helps you sleep at night.

You are FOS. The refs allowed the offensive linemen in question to leave the field in the middle of a drive to wipe their jerseys off. They did not charge the Broncos with a timeout. They did not penalize the Broncos in any way, not even for delay of game. What's the deal, have you told that lie so many times that you now believe it?

Garcia Bronco
12-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Don't take this the wrong way...but the people that are seriously arguing that this was a hit of malice outside of the spirit of the game are fooling themselves. Obviously the fact that no fine was delivered to Lynch, which a few of you have said has a rep, pretty much says it all.

DaFace
12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm too lazy to read this entire thread, but I figured I'd voice my opinion. Was it helmet-to-helmet? Sure looks like it to me. Was it intentional? I sincerely doubt it. Does it matter at this point? Nope.

That's all I got.

gcbroncos
12-08-2005, 05:34 PM
He did lead with his helmet ...

It is quite clear ... that you are blind.

MM

rrriiiigghhhtttt....and that's why he was fined....oops..wait a minute...that's right he wasn't fined....hhmmm:hmmm:...that's strange...he led with his helmet yet he wasn't fined?

could that be because.....HE DID'NT LEAD WITH HIS HELMET?

and maybe i',m not blind.....:donks:

manchambo
12-08-2005, 05:43 PM
You are FOS. The refs allowed the offensive linemen in question to leave the field in the middle of a drive to wipe their jerseys off. They did not charge the Broncos with a timeout. They did not penalize the Broncos in any way, not even for delay of game. What's the deal, have you told that lie so many times that you now believe it?

A quick search revealed this story about the incident. According to none other than Neil Smith, you are FOS. Also, note the confirmation that this is a common practice in the NFL.

Friday, January 9, 1998

3 Broncos fined for slime
DENVER (AP) -- The great Vaseline caper has claimed three victims.
Three Denver Broncos offensive linemen were fined on Thursday for violating league policy by having the slippery substance on their arms in Sunday's playoff game at Kansas City.
Initially, all five starting offensive linemen were fined $5,000 apiece, but the fines for two players were rescinded.
Tackle Gary Zimmerman and guards Brian Habib and Mark Schlereth, all of whom were ordered to the sideline early in the game to have the substance removed, were cited. Center Tom Nalen and tackle Tony Jones, who were not sent to the sideline, had their fines rescinded.
Coach Mike Shanahan said all three violators had "some form of Vaseline, which we normally wear when it's cold" on their arms, and Schlereth also had applied Flexall, an analgesic ointment.
Shanahan insisted that the use of Vaseline "is quite common in the NFL. I know I use it on every cold game, I always have. It protects your skin in cold climates."
The three fines, he said, will be appealed.
"I talked to (NFL director of football development) Gene Washington, and he rescinded the fines on those two because they weren't asked to go to the sideline or take anything off," Shanahan said. "For the other three guys, the question is whether it was excessive use of the Vaseline.
"Any time you use a foreign substance, that's subject to a fine. The question is, is Vaseline considered a foreign substance when it's very cold weather? And the term 'excessive' is the key. Everybody has a different interpretation."
Will the Broncos be allowed to apply Vaseline for Sunday's AFC championship game if the weather in Pittsburgh is cold? "That's the question. It's a fine line," Shanahan said.
Habib's letter from the NFL said he and his teammates were found in "violation of NFL uniform and equipment rules. Specifically, you wore a slippery substance on your arms. Slippery substances on the body, equipment or uniform of any player is prohibited."
Earlier this week, Miami guard Jeff Buckey was fined $40,000 for having an illegal substance on his jersey in a game against Detroit on Dec. 7.
Insiders say NFL offensive linemen routinely apply some substance to their arms or jerseys to provide enough of a slippery surface to prevent opposing defenders from getting a firm grip.
Denver defensive end Neil Smith scoffed at the league's response.
"Every jersey has something on it," Smith said. "Guys do it. It's uncontrollable unless they're going to come out and check every player. On both sides, I'm sure there are guys who put stuff on their jerseys."

Iowanian
12-08-2005, 05:46 PM
I don't really want to say that Whining Donkey fans suck balls, but they've had more nuts in their cheeks than the 5 squirrels outside mah house.

Brock
12-08-2005, 05:49 PM
A quick search revealed this story about the incident. According to none other than Neil Smith, you are FOS. ."

Oh, OK. There's an impartial source. :rolleyes:

manchambo
12-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh, OK. There's an impartial source. :rolleyes:

Maybe not impartial, but he is the best player ever to play for the Chieves.

I was writing that a joke at first but I realized in the middle that it might be true. How sad.

KcMizzou
12-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Maybe not impartial, but he is the best player ever to play for the Chieves.

I was writing that a joke at first but I realized in the middle that it might be true. How sad.Wow. That's pretty stupid.

manchambo
12-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Wow. That's pretty stupid.

You're right. Montana was by far the best player ever to play for the Chiefs.

beer bacon
12-08-2005, 06:39 PM
rrriiiigghhhtttt....and that's why he was fined....oops..wait a minute...that's right he wasn't fined....hhmmm:hmmm:...that's strange...he led with his helmet yet he wasn't fined?

could that be because.....HE DID'NT LEAD WITH HIS HELMET?

and maybe i',m not blind.....:donks:

Your argument clearly defeats the video which shows he did indeed lead with his helmet. Remarkable job gcbroncos!

manchambo
12-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Your argument clearly defeats the video which shows he did indeed lead with his helmet. Remarkable job gcbroncos!

Whose interpretation of the video should we accept, the league's, which is generally impartial but if anything slanted toward fining Lynch at every opportunity, or you mullet heads'?

It is a difficult choice.

beer bacon
12-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Whose interpretation of the video should we accept, the league's, which is generally impartial but if anything slanted toward fining Lynch at every opportunity, or you mullet heads'?

Your argument is quite compelling. I am now going to remove my offending eyes which have deceived me with their "vision" into thinking John Lynch would ever make a helmet to helmet tackle on a Chiefs player.

gcbroncos
12-08-2005, 07:19 PM

thanks! :thumb:

plbrdude
12-08-2005, 07:27 PM

so your basing it on whether or not he was fined? you can clearly see he lead with his head. maybe, just maybe, the league did not feel it was a hit with intent to cause injury. if it's illegal and the flag was thrown then thats it. but to say he really didn't lead with his head because he wasn't fined just might be the dumbest thing i've seen printed on this board.

oh yeah, it's only a penalty if ya get fined for it. :hmmm:

4th and Long
12-08-2005, 07:29 PM
thanks! :thumb:
sarcasm
sar·casm Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 07:34 PM
You're right. Montana was by far the best player ever to play for the Chiefs.

I realize that you're a Donk fan and football didn't exist before 1983.

But MAN, that's dumb.

Redcoats58
12-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Looks like the NFL doesn't have the benefit of trajectory forecasting...

Article Last Updated: 12/08/2005 11:24 AM

denver broncos
Lynch avoids fine for KC hit

By Bill Williamson
Denver Post Staff Writer
DenverPost.com

Denver safety John Lynch will not be fined for a hit on Kansas City receiver Eddie Kennison, an NFL spokesman said today. The play from Sunday's game at Kansas City was reviewed by the league, which determined a fine was not warranted.

Lynch was penalized for a helmet-to-helmet hit on an incomplete pass that would have made it third-and-7 from the Denver 9-yard line. The penalty on Lynch gave the Chiefs a first down at the 4. On the next play Chiefs running back Larry Johnson scored to give Kansas City a 31-27 lead with 9:58 to go. That was the final score of the game.

Ok the real meat of the story is right here. This is yet another scenario where Bronco fans would like to whine that this penalty cost them the game and it was controversial. This goes back to 2003 when Dante scored the winning TD on his return, now did Dante's return or this penalty really cost them the game or was it their lack of putting together scoring drives that were the problem? I believe 9:58 is plenty of time for teams to be able to put together atleast two scoring drives. The same goes for the amount of time they had in 2003 after Dante scored.

Stop whining, your team lost. They had plenty of chances to win but didn't capitalize on them. Whining about it only makes you look like spoiled fans of a team that shouldn't have to follow the guidelines like the rest of the 31 teams in the league.

Take your lumps like everyone else.

listopencil
12-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Bullshit. Lynch obviously hit with his right shoulderpad and right arm. #82's left shoulderpad comes back at the same instance and speed as his helmet. If it was H2H, #82's helmet would be popping back before anything else. Wash the sand out of your collective manginas. It was a clean hit.

Iowanian
12-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Since the Hit was on Kennison......#87 on his jersey, #1 in the donkeyheart.....he lead with his helmet.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Didn't the league settle this?

Iowanian
12-08-2005, 08:44 PM
yeah...they threw a flag and penalized your cheating ass, chop blocking, salary cap violating, 4-5 illegal h2h hit per year arses half the distance to the goal

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 08:45 PM
If you guys would quit feeding the Donkey trolls they might slither back to their shithole.