PDA

View Full Version : New Romper Room Guidelines?

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Okay, why are threads being moved to Romper Room at the drop of a hat?

Seriously.

Rain Man
12-08-2005, 01:02 PM
And the first Roman scout eyes the Vandal army.

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Because of Taco John. He is a bitch ass.

chiefsfaninNC
12-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Go and ask at the Mange.

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Go and ask at the Mange.

TJ is behind this? Seriously.

If that's true, that is a complete crock of sh*t. :shake:

Braincase
12-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Quick, somebody drop a hat. I'm applying for a research grant to do a study of the phenomenon. Purely scientific of course.

vailpass
12-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Okay I think I get it. Having read some Taco threads here it appears Taco instituted some draconian policies regarding Chiefs posting at the Mane.
This is merely a quid-pro-quo if I'm not mistaken.
Of course its your board to do with as you please. My only comment would be to ask you whether the best way to combat dumb-assery is to imitate it?

KCTitus
12-08-2005, 01:15 PM
And the first Roman scout eyes the Vandal army.

ROFL

JimNasium
12-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Okay I think I get it. Having read some Taco threads here it appears Taco instituted some draconian policies regarding Chiefs posting at the Mane.
Of course its your board to do with as you please. My only comment would be to ask you whether the best way to combat dumb-assery is to imitate it?
You are obviously new here aren't you?

HemiEd
12-08-2005, 01:17 PM

I would agree, the Planet is the Standard.

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 01:18 PM

If that's it, someone needs to wake up the mod responsible for this.... :shake:

JimNasium
12-08-2005, 01:18 PM
I would agree, the Planet is the Standard.
That could be our motto - ChiefsPlanet, the gold standard for dumbassery.

tk13
12-08-2005, 01:21 PM
I was the one that unfairly moderated by the big baby for no reason. You don't have to move Bronco threads... don't stoop to his level. We have a lot more class than they do, let's prove it and that be that.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:23 PM

I'm definitely not behind this. This is purely a mod thing here.

siberian khatru
12-08-2005, 01:23 PM
How about we bring back Clint's and vailpass' threads from the Romper Room and just ban TJ? :p

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm definitely not behind this. This is purely a mod thing here.

Good to know. Did you register the complaint that got Clint's thread moved, though?

Otherwise, it's one of the mods trying to be funny and failing; or it appears they are paying trying to immitate you with your moving threads to the Horse's Butt at your place....

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 01:25 PM

A bronco fan has a say in what is posted on a chiefs board........that is a bunch of bullshit.....stupid ****ing donkey ****ing lovers......:harumph:

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 01:26 PM
How about we bring back Clint's and vailpass' threads from the Romper Room and just ban TJ? :p

Mods, I'd second that motion..... ;)

On second thought, nah don't ban TJ; just bring back the threads.....:thumb:

tk13
12-08-2005, 01:30 PM

Fitting that you would kiss his ass.

Taco John
12-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Good to know. Did you register the complaint that got Clint's thread moved, though?

Hell no. That thread was comedy gold!

Otherwise, it's one of the mods trying to be funny and failing; or it appears they are paying trying to immitate you with your moving threads to the Horse's Butt at your place....

Don't know why they did it. Don't care. I don't start many threads here these days anyway, so if they want to get over-judicious with my threads, they're welcome to.

I didn't do anything that wouldn't happen over here. I am positive that if I started threads with graphics that announce that "XYZ Chiefs Player is a Bitch," I'd not only get reprimanded, but the thread would also get moved.

JimNasium
12-08-2005, 01:51 PM
I am positive that if I started threads with graphics that announce that "XYZ Chiefs Player is a Bitch," I'd not only get reprimanded, but the thread would also get moved.
I positive that it wouldn't. I am positive that it would go for 20 some odd pages and that you would be called a bitch at least 35 times though.

tk13
12-08-2005, 01:53 PM
I would bet money against that. People get mad at you, but nobody's ever reprimanded you for trollish behavior.

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Fitting that you would kiss his ass.

Fitting? Huh? :spock:

As much as TJ and I butt heads, Duhnise is the only "regular" that I've ever even had the thought that they should be banned....and it took years for me to reach that point.....sure he's an ass. But so am I, at times. Hell, if bein' an ass was grounds for banning, two thirds of us wouldn't be here IMO. :shrug:

tk13
12-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Where did I say he should be banned? I was referring to the fact he's acting like a 3 year old baby and you're right behind him for his daily burping and breastfeeding.

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 01:57 PM

A thread entitled "F_ck Taco John, F_ck the Broncos, F_ck Orangemane, and F_ck John Lynch." belongs on the front page and not in the Romper Room.

Gotcha.

HemiEd
12-08-2005, 01:57 PM

Well, on second thought. ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Where did I say he should be banned? I was referring to the fact he's acting like a 3 year old baby and you're right behind him for his daily burping and breastfeeding.

I misunderstood. Sorry.

Hell, I'm one of the last people here who'd dote over TJ, but if you perceived that....I understand now.

How you perceived that, I'm still not understanding.....but I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so... :hmmm:

But, nevermind.....

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 02:02 PM
A thread entitled "F_ck Taco John, F_ck the Broncos, F_ck Orangemane, and F_ck John Lynch." belongs on the front page and not in the Romper Room.

Gotcha.

It's not unprecedented, is it? If so, I'm getting Alzheimers I guess. :spock:

Change the title then?

jspchief
12-08-2005, 02:04 PM
How about we bring back Clint's and vailpass' threads from the Romper Room and just ban TJ? :pSo simple, yet so brilliant.

Cochise
12-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Kotter and TJ are at it again, I'll go get the hose...

Baby Lee
12-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Chiefsplanet, setting the standard for dumbassery for 5 years.

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Kotter and TJ are at it again, I'll go get the hose...

Hell, we didn't even make the list of classic Planet feuds thread..... :p

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 02:08 PM
It's not unprecedented, is it? If so, I'm getting Alzheimers I guess. :spock:

Change the title then?

It would require less effort on Bob Dole's part if you simply stopped whining like a little bitch and went to play with it in the Romper Room.

Bob Dole is a big fan of less effort...

Taco John
12-08-2005, 02:09 PM
It would require less effort on Bob Dole's part if you simply stopped whining like a little bitch and went to play with it in the Romper Room.

Where's Dirk? This is what I was trying to explain to him earlier...

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 02:11 PM

That or I could start a poop thread, in which you'd enthusiatically and fully participate in? :p

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 02:13 PM
That or I could start a poop thread, in which you'd enthusiatically and fully participate in? :p

YOU DON'T KNOW BOB DOLE! DO NOT MAKE BOB DOLE REVOKE YOUR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!!!!111!

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2005, 02:36 PM
YOU DON'T KNOW BOB DOLE! DO NOT MAKE BOB DOLE REVOKE YOUR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!!!!111!

ROFL

Fine, Fine JDBobDole

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 02:37 PM
ROFL

Fine, Fine JDBobDole

nm

Ultra Peanut
12-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Mods, this thread shouldn't be in the main forum. We have the Cowboys coming up soon, and shouldn't be bothered with this.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Where's Dirk? This is what I was trying to explain to him earlier...

Cmon if takes 2 seconds to delete a pic and that is about the same amount of time it would take to move a thread.

:shake:

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 03:39 PM
I posted this on another thread

If any of the posting/thread policies have changed to appease the "emotionally damaged" then it's BULLSH**. An individual shouldn't walk on eggshells, because of sensitive individuals. This is why love posting on ChiefsPlanet, because we can talk about anything without fear of being admonished or reprimanded. If this has changed then the BB is on the downswing.

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 03:43 PM
I posted this on another thread

If any of the posting/thread policies have changed to appease the "emotionally damaged" then it's BULLSH**. An individual shouldn't walk on eggshells, because of sensitive individuals. This is why love posting on ChiefsPlanet, because we can talk about anything without fear of being admonished or reprimanded. If this has changed then the BB is on the downswing.

Who the hell is being admonished and walking on eggshells?

A thread that intentionally bypassed the **** filter (which has led to people being reprimanded in the past) was <i>moved</i> to the appropriate forum after complaints from other users. It wasn't deleted. Nobody was admonished or reprimanded. And if you're walking on eggshells, SWEEP YOUR ****ING FLOOR.

Sweet Chocolate Jesus. Get over it already.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM

A thread that intentionally bypassed the **** filter (which has led to people being reprimanded in the past) was <i>moved</i> to the appropriate forum after complaints from other users. It wasn't deleted. Nobody was admonished or reprimanded. And if you're walking on eggshells, SWEEP YOUR ****ING FLOOR.

Jesus was Chocolate?

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM

So Bob Dole is the one who sucks the penis?

Baby Lee
12-08-2005, 03:49 PM
He aspired to be, but it was too much effort.

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 03:49 PM

A thread that intentionally bypassed the **** filter (which has led to people being reprimanded in the past) was moved to the appropriate forum after complaints from other users. It wasn't deleted. Nobody was admonished or reprimanded. And if you're walking on eggshells, SWEEP YOUR ****ING FLOOR.

I'm reiterating the general feel today. Parker, was warning Taco about new changes in posting/thread policy. So this post is warranted

JazzzLovr
12-08-2005, 03:50 PM

No, that would be Taco John. Bob Dole is the one who moved the thread. Try and keep up, n00b.

;)

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 03:53 PM
He aspired to be, but it was too much effort.
Rep!

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm reiterating the general feel today. Parker, was warning Taco about new changes in posting/thread policy. So this post is warranted

Bob Dole isn't aware of any policy changes.

The only "general feel" Bob Dole gets today is that a bunch of whiny little biatches are using Phil's departure as an excuse to get their panties in a wad about nothing.

OBDG! OBDG! LOOK OUT!!!!!111!!

Chicken Little didn't have nuttin' on this place.

Clint in Wichita
12-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Jesus was Chocolate?

Who tasted Jesus?

Did they get sand in their teeth?

Ultra Peanut
12-08-2005, 03:59 PM
BEANER

That didn't get filtered? I was trying to illustrate a point, damnit.

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Bob Dole isn't aware of any policy changes.

The only "general feel" Bob Dole gets today is that a bunch of whiny little biatches are using Phil's departure as an excuse to get their panties in a wad about nothing.

OBDG! OBDG! LOOK OUT!!!!!111!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2880632#post2880632

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2880754#post2880754

This is what I'm talking about

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 04:51 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2880632#post2880632

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2880754#post2880754

This is what I'm talking about

Damn. This place has gone to complete shit.

Seriously? Who the **** cares? 2 threads out of how many today got <i>moved</i> (not deleted). The author of one was notified by the mod that moved it (not Bob Dole).

The author of the other one has been here long enough that he knew when he posted the ****ing **** **** **** thread that it would probably get moved. It's not like it had significant, redeeming social value and he spent 3 hours thoughtfully composing the damned thing. <b>And to top it off, it is still on the website. It just got moved.</b>

OH GOD NO PLEASE DON'T MOVE SOMETHING! YOU NAZI ****ING BASTARDS WILL ALL ROT IN HELL FOR YOUR EXTREMELY TWISTED CENSORSHIP PRACTICES!

Douche the ****ing sand out of your mangina and worry about something that ****ing matters. You're worse than a damned sorority that got panty raided.

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 04:57 PM

Seriously? Who the **** cares? 2 threads out of how many today got <i>moved</i> (not deleted). The author of one was notified by the mod that moved it (not Bob Dole).

The author of the other one has been here long enough that he knew when he posted the ****ing **** **** **** thread that it would probably get moved. It's not like it had significant, redeeming social value and he spent 3 hours thoughtfully composing the damned thing. <b>And to top it off, it is still on the website. It just got moved.</b>

OH GOD NO PLEASE DON'T MOVE SOMETHING! YOU NAZI ****ING BASTARDS WILL ALL ROT IN HELL FOR YOUR EXTREMELY TWISTED CENSORSHIP PRACTICES!

Douche the ****ing sand out of your mangina and worry about something that ****ing matters. You're worse than a damned sorority that got panty raided.
Phobia would never have allowed you to act like that.

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Phobia would never have allowed you to act like that.

You lose. He just dictated the message to Bob Dole over the phone. Everyone but n00bs know that Bob Dole is just Kill Phlosters puppet.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 05:01 PM

Thanks TheXtremeOne.

Now where is my premium membership?

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Thanks TheXtremeOne.

Now where is my premium membership?

Right here (http://www.nepachiefs.com/hardcore/).

You better be nice. Bob Dole has connections within the Clinton fire department.

dirk digler
12-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Right here (http://www.nepachiefs.com/hardcore/).

You better be nice. Bob Dole has connections within the Clinton fire department.

Thanks JD!

ROFL

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 05:28 PM

Seriously? Who the **** cares? 2 threads out of how many today got moved (not deleted). The author of one was notified by the mod that moved it (not Bob Dole).

The author of the other one has been here long enough that he knew when he posted the ****ing **** **** **** thread that it would probably get moved. It's not like it had significant, redeeming social value and he spent 3 hours thoughtfully composing the damned thing. And to top it off, it is still on the website. It just got moved.

Dude chill, eat some Häagen-Dazs, everything is going to be okay.

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Herr Dole is out of control.

PastorMikH
12-08-2005, 05:39 PM
^$%$^% This place has gone to complete %&&^.

Seriously? Who the **** cares? 2 threads out of how many today got moved (not deleted). The author of one was notified by the mod that moved it (not Bob Dole).

The author of the other one has been here long enough that he knew when he posted the ****ing **** **** **** thread that it would probably get moved. It's not like it had significant, redeeming social value and he spent 3 hours thoughtfully composing the damned thing. And to top it off, it is still on the website. It just got moved.

ROFL ROFL

And they think Phobes is being tough on them at his new dig. They'd never be able to handle XtremeDole!

ENDelt260
12-08-2005, 05:52 PM

Haha... yes.

I nominate Bob Dole to replace Phil as the "official" voice of the Planet.

The Bob Dole regime could be a great one, indeed.

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Someone should stage a coup. Or something.

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Someone should stage a coup. Or something.

Bob Dole is pretty sure you're thinking poop, not coup.

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Man, I guess he forgot to take his prozac with a shot of Jack

Saulbadguy
12-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Bob Dole is pretty sure you're thinking poop, not coup.
Whoops.

I'm about to stage a poop.

Donger
12-08-2005, 06:05 PM
On another note, who the hell is Kelly Monaco? I saw her on an ad for The History Channel's Boys Toys on a plane today.

I wish to view her nakedness, post haste.

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM
On another note, who the hell is Kelly Monaco? I saw her on an ad for The History Channel's Boys Toys on a plane today.

Permission denied.

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM

Playboy playmate 1998

Woodrow Call
12-08-2005, 06:14 PM

She won some celebrity dance contest and she is on General Hospital.

I also would like to view her nakedness.

Donger
12-08-2005, 06:19 PM
It was actually pretty funny. After seeing her, I apparently said, "Goddamn! I wanna see her t*ts!" rather loudly since I had headphones on. The homosexual waiter-in-a-bad-restaurant-with-wings wasn't amused.

Katipan
12-08-2005, 06:23 PM
It was actually pretty funny. After seeing her, I apparently said, "Goddamn! I wanna see her t*ts!" rather loudly since I had headphones on. The homosexual waiter-in-a-bad-restaurant-with-wings wasn't amused.

Honey, why do gay people flock to you?

Donger
12-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Honey, why do gay people flock to you?

I was on a f*cking airplane. It's not my fault they hire homosexual men.

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 06:25 PM

http://photos.freeones.com/playboyplus/Kelly_Marie_Monaco/

here you go :D

Woodrow Call
12-08-2005, 06:26 PM

:drool: Thank you sir

ENDelt260
12-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Did they cut you off?

I hate when I get cut off on an airplane. In the normal world, I can walk to the bar across the street. On an airplane, everyone gets all pissy when the drunk opens the door.

Mecca
12-08-2005, 06:27 PM

http://pb1.gallerygenerator.com/10dollar_galleries/gal-001-beachbabes1-4/?w=714449

Those links are NSFW, so be warned.

Donger
12-08-2005, 06:38 PM

Peh. Fake t*ts.

Donger
12-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Did they cut you off?

I hate when I get cut off on an airplane. In the normal world, I can walk to the bar across the street. On an airplane, everyone gets all pissy when the drunk opens the door.

I was totally sober.

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Haha... yes.

That's what they said when Caesar came back to Rome... :D

And Tribal, it's called SARCASM.

The author of the thread know what happened and why, and Taco is still a hypocritical troll...

Boozer
12-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Haha... yes.

The King is dead! All hail the King!

ENDelt260
12-08-2005, 06:41 PM
I was totally sober.
I once got cut off after having a measly 4 crown & cokes. Not for being rowdy or anything... hell, I was still sober. Just sitting there quietly drinking my f*cking liquor. I go ask the guy why.... "Four in an hour is enough for anybody." I wanted to scream, "BULLSHIT! It's not enough for me!" but, screaming when you're cut off will get you nowhere... so, I just calmly walked back to my seat.

Boozer
12-08-2005, 06:41 PM

The author of the thread know what happened and why, and Taco is still a hypocritical troll...

This thread was great for identifying those members who are "a little slow on the uptick." Or in some cases, further solidifying that impression.

Donger
12-08-2005, 06:44 PM
I once got cut off after having a measly 4 crown & cokes. Not for being rowdy or anything... hell, I was still sober. Just sitting there quietly drinking my f*cking liquor. I go ask the guy why.... "Four in an hour is enough for anybody." I wanted to scream, "BULLSHIT! It's not enough for me!" but, screaming when you're cut off will get you nowhere... so, I just calmly walked back to my seat.

I don't drink on planes, at least not to excess. I tend to get a bit, well, scary when I mix alcohol with low air pressure. Not sure why.

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 06:48 PM
This thread was great for identifying those members who are "a little slow on the uptick." Or in some cases, further solidifying that impression.

ROFL

Katipan
12-08-2005, 07:01 PM

Awww honey, I'd stash little bottles of liquor in my purse for you.

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 07:13 PM

oh no Bob Dole, don't be grouping these whiny little bitches in with the females....ROFL

htismaqe
12-08-2005, 07:22 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

How appropriate that this thread ended up getting moved!

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 09:11 PM

This is ChiefsPlanet, and some people are bipolar. so I was just clearing the air :thumb:

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 09:20 PM

rochambeau

oh no Bob Dole, don't be grouping these whiny little bitches in with the females...

nlm

Tribal Warfare
12-08-2005, 09:36 PM
bump

F*ckn' Censor Nazis

nlm

ENDelt260
12-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Thread moved to 'Romper Room' by Phobia on 12-08-2005 at 08:00 PM.

Hey, uh.... maybe we should take away Phil's mod powers?

Phobia
12-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Hey, uh.... maybe we should take away Phil's mod powers?

Heh heh. I moved myself from the admin group to regular. I guess the forum moderator thing gives me some rights still. I can't do anything but move threads and view IPs. I knew you guys would dig it.

ENDelt260
12-08-2005, 10:36 PM
I thought it was much funnier to move it back to here instead of the mod forum.

ENDelt260
12-09-2005, 05:47 PM
I guess I was wrong. I'm the only one that found it amusing that Phil is still moving threads.

Taco John
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Hell, if Kyle doesn't care why should anyone else? It's not like Phil's going to... Uh... nevermind...

go bowe
12-09-2005, 05:57 PM
it IS amusing, i don't care what anybody (taco john) says... *hands on hips*

Mr. Kotter
12-09-2005, 05:58 PM
I thought it was much funnier to move it back to here instead of the mod forum.

ROFL

ENDelt260
12-09-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm not going to let him delete his ****ing post either. **** that.

Phil still posts here everybody!

Mr. Kotter
12-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Damn, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.....Phil's gone less than a week; we start TIC calling the mods "Nazis" and some think we are serious about it, apparently. That or I'm dense enough to think one or two, at least, think we are serious about it.... ROFL

FTR, mods....my Nazi-comments were 100% TIC. :p

Mr. Kotter
12-09-2005, 06:05 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

How appropriate that this thread ended up getting moved!

A NAZI would think that, SGT Schultz..... :p

Skip Towne
12-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Damn, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.....Phil's gone less than a week; we start TIC calling the mods "Nazis" and some think we are serious about it, apparently. That or I'm dense enough to think one or two, at least, think we are serious about it.... ROFL

FTR, mods....my Nazi-comments were 100% TIC. :p
Yeah, I'm sorry I called dipshit Herr Dole.

chiefs4me
12-09-2005, 06:38 PM
I guess I was wrong. I'm the only one that found it amusing that Phil is still moving threads.

I thought he wasn't coming back...

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 07:51 PM

Look to the left of your posts.

Nazi?

:evil:

chefsos
12-09-2005, 08:38 PM

Nazi?

Somebody had to quote that one for posterity before you changed it back. :)

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Somebody had to quote that one for posterity before you changed it back. :)

I'm not gonna change it back until AFTER he's started a new thread with it. That way it's permanently in the thread list... :D

ENDelt260
12-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Good job, Porker. We gotta let this kids know that just because Phil's gone the abuse isn't going to stop.

YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! NOTHING CHANGES!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Good job, Porker. We gotta let this kids know that just because Phil's gone the abuse isn't going to stop.

Not only is it not going to stop, it's gonna get worse.

WE'RE GONNA BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!

ENDelt260
12-09-2005, 09:02 PM
**** YEAH!!

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 09:07 PM
**** YEAH!!

Just wait until they find out we're merging with NEPA...

ENDelt260
12-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Oh shit.

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh shit.

Now that Phobia is gone, there's nothing standing in the way. JD will once again assume his rightful place as King of all Chiefs bulletin boards...

ENDelt260
12-09-2005, 09:13 PM
ROFL Jeezus.

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 09:13 PM
Oops, I just let the cat out of the bag, didn't I?

Kyle?

chiefs4me
12-09-2005, 09:15 PM

%(/

chiefs4me
12-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Now that Phobia is gone, there's nothing standing in the way. JD will once again assume his rightful place as King of all Chiefs bulletin boards...

:rolleyes:

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 09:17 PM
He's even bringing his own cheerleaders.

Halfcan
12-09-2005, 09:50 PM
This thread should go to romper room just for whinning about rr.

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2005, 10:14 AM

Nazi?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Careful, Parker. Or I'll start to play the role....heh.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm not gonna change it back until AFTER he's started a new thread with it. That way it's permanently in the thread list... :D

Okay... :fire:

cdcox
12-10-2005, 10:16 AM
"start?"

Someone had to do it...

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2005, 10:16 AM

Holy shit, you were on a roll last night.... ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2005, 10:18 AM

Abuse?

May I have another PLEASE?! :whip:

:p

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2005, 10:19 AM
HEY, who the heck changed it, back....I was just about to start a couple of great threads....heh. :banghead: :banghead:

Was that you Dole? Or did Parker not want his name forever linked to a Mr. Kotex thread....heh. What kinda party pooper have you become? :harumph:

Bob Dole
12-10-2005, 11:03 AM
HEY, who the heck changed it, back....I was just about to start a couple of great threads....heh. :banghead: :banghead:

Was that you Dole? Or did Parker not want his name forever linked to a Mr. Kotex thread....heh. What kinda party pooper have you become? :harumph:

Bob Dole hasn't done anything but laundry this morning.