PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys plan? Run like clockwork

C-Mac
12-08-2005, 09:47 PM
http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=63761&tid=27&t=1
Cowboys plan? Run like clockwork
By Andrew Folkes
Thu, Dec 8, 2005

Coach Bill Parcells knows that even under ideal circumstances his Dallas Cowboys would have a tough time keeping the Kansas City Chiefs off the scoreboard as 3-point favorites Sunday.

Unfortunately, these are not ideal circumstances, in particularly those surrounding the secondary. Starting cornerback Aaron Glenn missed Wednesday’s practice with an ankle injury while position mate Anthony Henry was held out of Dallas’ last four contests with a groin strain. Both are listed as questionable.

“I think our defense will be challenged this week to a greater degree than it has all season,” he told the San Antonio Express News. “They have a pretty good array of talent to deal with, so we just have to be at our best.”

A wounded secondary doesn’t bode well against K.C.’s ninth-ranked air attack. But because the Chiefs have a rush-based offense, oddsmakers weren’t overly concerned with the Cowboys` cornerback situation when they set Sunday’s line.

“[A secondary’s effect on the pointspread] depends on if they are playing a run or pass oriented team,” explains betWWTS.com linesman Michael Pierce. “K.C. loves to run the ball, plus the secondary is one of Dallas’ strengths, so the effects are minimal.”

The Chiefs’ love of the ground game is perhaps even more troubling for Dallas backers considering how susceptible their team has become to the run lately. Although ranked No. 10 in rushing defense, the Cowboys have given up nearly 110 yards to opposing ball carriers through their past three games. They now have to deal with Chiefs running back Larry Johnson, who’s averaged 156.6 yards and scored five majors in his last three outings.

“[That] is becoming an ugly trend the past couple of weeks," defensive end Chris Canty said. "We don`t like to do that.”

The Cowboys believe their best defense is a solid rush offense of their own. Parcells had his offensive backs, receivers and linemen focused primarily on their blocking in the midweek practice. Parcells hopes Dallas can rag the clock enough to keep Johnson off the field for any length of time.

“Today we had an excellent practice,” right guard Marco Rivera told reporters Wednesday. “Guys were running around and sustaining blocks. Hopefully that’ll carry over… to Sunday.”

Dallas supporters had better hope that improved blocking is enough to overcome Kansas City’s motivational edge. At 7-4 the Cowboys are just a win behind the New York Giants in the NFC East. But at 8-4 and third place in the ultra competitive AFC West, the Chiefs will likely need this win to keep their playoff hopes in good standing.

“It’s going to take a better record in the AFC to make the playoffs than in the case of the Cowboys,” explains Pierce. “Plus K.C.’s last three games (at New York Giants, and San Diego and Cincinnati at home) are against teams with a combined record of 25-11.”

Oddsmakers have Sunday’s total at 43 ½.

jspchief
12-08-2005, 09:53 PM
I hope Parcells sticks with the run. He stuck with the run against Denver to the tune of 83 yards on 29 carries.

Any team that averages less than 3 YPC can stick to the run as much as they want.

Dayze
12-08-2005, 10:00 PM
personally, I hope we can put up 17 to 21 points on them in the first half and make them pass the ball so our d can tee of on Bledsoe.
That guy looks like he's walking on stilts while in the pocket.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-08-2005, 10:02 PM
When Bledsoe throws the ball, it looks like he's doing everything in his power to do so. His mechanics are F'ed up.

C-Mac
12-08-2005, 11:06 PM
I bet they come out passing knowing that the Chiefs have steadily shut down the opponents running lanes.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2005, 11:08 PM
One reason why I like us to win is the amount of youth on their team.

Their backs are against the wall. They're a desperate team. A veteran is going to understand that pressure and respond to it better than a young player. I feel we are much more veteran on both sides of the ball.

C-Mac
12-08-2005, 11:17 PM
One reason why I like us to win is the amount of youth on their team.

Their backs are against the wall. They're a desperate team. A veteran is going to understand that pressure and respond to it better than a young player. I feel we are much more veteran on both sides of the ball.

Its do or die time for a couple of veteran lineman...that weighs heavy to me also.

Frazod
12-08-2005, 11:38 PM
This game is crucial. If we can't beat Dallas, we won't beat the Giants, and if we lose to Dallas, we'll basically have to beat the Giants (which basically means we're screwed).

Plus, the Cowboys are clearly the weakest team remaining on our schedule. If we can't beat them, we don't deserve to go the playoffs, and won't do much even if manage to back in.

It's time to find out if we've got what it takes to piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs.

kcfanXIII
12-09-2005, 12:00 AM
lj will gash them, and we'll stop whoever they run at us. end of story

picasso
12-09-2005, 12:52 AM
One thing to keep in mind is that LJ loves astro turf. Of course the experts are all saying that LJ wont get 100 yards against Dallas. They are all high on crack. Lj has said he loves playing on good surfaces like that of the Texans dome. I believe he ran for 211 yards then and I predict he runs for 185 in Dallas or more.

Rausch
12-09-2005, 02:27 AM
We match up better with this team than the Chargers, Bengals, or Giants.

That Bengals game worries me...

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2005, 02:32 AM

Bengals D is ranked 24th against the run, 24th against the pass.

You think they have a prayer of stopping our offense?

C-Mac
12-09-2005, 08:09 AM
We match up better with this team than the Chargers, Bengals, or Giants.

I worry about the Chargers and Giants more than the Bengals. The Bengals are overrated, the Chiefs will beat them soundly.

Gaz
12-09-2005, 08:34 AM
I do not fear the Dallas 12th Man so much as I fear the loss of the Arrowhead 12th Man.

On paper, the match-up with Dallas is in our favor. However, we are not the same team on the road. I realize that is true of most teams, but it seem more true about us. Perhaps that is simply because the Arrowhead crowd is SO into the game?

xoxo~
Gaz
Hopes the R&G shows the same ‘tude in Texas.

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 08:44 AM
I do not fear the Dallas 12th Man so much as I fear the loss of the Arrowhead 12th Man.

On paper, the match-up with Dallas is in our favor. However, we are not the same team on the road. I realize that is true of most teams, but it seem more true about us. Perhaps that is simply because the Arrowhead crowd is SO into the game?

xoxo~
Gaz
Hopes the R&G shows the same ‘tude in Texas.

Bob Dole is hoping we've finally developed an attitude that will change that pattern.

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 08:46 AM
I hope Parcells sticks with the run. He stuck with the run against Denver to the tune of 83 yards on 29 carries.

Any team that averages less than 3 YPC can stick to the run as much as they want.

Bingo.

Gaz
12-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Yah, I do not see how Dallas can stick to the run and expect to win.

It is going to boil down to how Dallas blunts Gunther’s campaign to CRUSH Bledsoe. Quick slants, screens and dump passes to the RB can help negate our pass rush.

xoxo~
Gaz
A bit worried about Parcells.

the Talking Can
12-09-2005, 09:09 AM
we have to win so we can "afford" to lose to the Giants...we have to beat San Diego, period...the Cinci game will depend on a lot of variables...but splitting Dallas/NYG and beating San Diego is non-negotiable...

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2005, 09:12 AM
I'm not so sure we can't beat the Giants. Manning has not been that great this year, his completion percentage is like 52. His play has dropped off big time.

Plaxico and Shockey worry me though.

ChiTown
12-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Quick slants, screens and dump passes to the RB can help negate our pass rush.

xoxo~
Gaz
A bit worried about Parcells.

That didn't work so well for Houston. I know, I know, they're not the Texans, but still. I think we take care of business in D-Town.

It's the NYG's that I'm most worried about. That is a very talented team at all facets of the game. That might be a train wreck in the Meadowlands.....

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2005, 09:29 AM
The Cowboys suck at screen passes and dumps.

Earthling
12-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Hopefully it will be a meaningless game for Cincy when they come to Arrowhead.

geronimo
12-10-2005, 07:37 PM
is it just me or have we forgotten the effect losing to cincy had on our team a few years back. i have not and i think/hope someone will have revenge on their mind when that game comes around. i think we beat them at home because we have to. i like our chances tomorrow. the cowboys have benefited from great coaching and sound execution for most of this season but they are not a top tier team -- talentwise. we are! its a matter of our coaches preparing our team to execute -- most importantly at the point of attack, ie line of scrimmage. if dallas is able to run the ball with success then it will be very difficult for us to win. i don't think we come out pounding the ball with lj. i'm hoping for some old fashioned play action passes and screens to set up big plays down the field. on defense as always its about stopping the run. jones has lacked confidence lately. barber is more of a concern to me. i thought denver made a big mistake not using their quicker, more talented back bell more in the run game because that type of back gives us more problems. both jones and barber are speed backs but barber has been more effective overall. he just doesn't have alotta experience. i wouldn't send our guys after bledsoe too often unless and until we have forced them into passing situations. how do we do that? STOP THE RUN EARLY and score points preferably TD's. Their honoring lamar hunt tomorrow (he's doing the coin toss or something). Hopefully with so much riding on this one our team will be focused and fired up for a number of reasons -- not the least of which is our playoff chances with a team that is in a do-or-die mode due to coach retiring, talent aging and division teams playing great ball. lets' getter done team!

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 07:45 PM
I like our chances-but we need to pass on them-they have noone that can stop TG. Dante has been playing well lately and Kennison has had a solid year. Get them to think pass then LJ can finish them off and eat the clock. We need a big lead, so Gun can blitz Bledso into turnovers.

Cowgirls 12th man is a joke-even in their glory years-I have been to many games-Chiefs fans will be louder.

milkman
12-10-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm not so sure we can't beat the Giants. Manning has not been that great this year, his completion percentage is like 52. His play has dropped off big time.

Plaxico and Shockey worry me though.

The Cowboys and Giants are very similiar.

If you can take away the run, and put the game in the hands of the QBs, and get pressure, the QBs, both Bledsoe and Eli Manning are inaccurate, ineffective, and make bad reads.

If the Chiefs can overcome their propensity of pissing down their legs on the road, both games are very winnable.

On a side note, the NFL screwed the Chiefs once again by scheduling not only back to back road games, but giving them a short week for the second of those two road games.

chefsos
12-10-2005, 08:05 PM
is it just me or have we forgotten the effect losing to cincy had on our team a few years back. i have not and i think/hope someone will have revenge on their mind when that game comes around. i think we beat them at home because we have to.

i like our chances tomorrow. the cowboys have benefited from great coaching and sound execution for most of this season but they are not a top tier team -- talentwise. we are! its a matter of our coaches preparing our team to execute -- most importantly at the point of attack, ie line of scrimmage. if dallas is able to run the ball with success then it will be very difficult for us to win.

i don't think we come out pounding the ball with lj. i'm hoping for some old fashioned play action passes and screens to set up big plays down the field.

on defense as always its about stopping the run. jones has lacked confidence lately. barber is more of a concern to me. i thought denver made a big mistake not using their quicker, more talented back bell more in the run game because that type of back gives us more problems. both jones and barber are speed backs but barber has been more effective overall. he just doesn't have alotta experience.

i wouldn't send our guys after bledsoe too often unless and until we have forced them into passing situations. how do we do that? STOP THE RUN EARLY and score points preferably TD's.

Their honoring lamar hunt tomorrow (he's doing the coin toss or something). Hopefully with so much riding on this one our team will be focused and fired up for a number of reasons -- not the least of which is our playoff chances with a team that is in a do-or-die mode due to coach retiring, talent aging and division teams playing great ball. lets' getter done team!

Good gawd man! I had to fyp so I could read it without getting my old eyes crossed. I don't have the time or inclination to add the proper caps, though. :) Now that I can read it, I'd say these are some solid takes.:thumb:

Dallas will probably be expecting jailbreak blitzes and relentless pounding by LJ, and you're right, the Chiefs need to keep them off balance.

Having said that, we all know that Bill Parcells didn't get where he is by being stupid. He'll try to surprise us, too.

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 09:55 PM
This game is crucial. If we can't beat Dallas, we won't beat the Giants, and if we lose to Dallas, we'll basically have to beat the Giants (which basically means we're screwed).

Plus, the Cowboys are clearly the weakest team remaining on our schedule. If we can't beat them, we don't deserve to go the playoffs, and won't do much even if manage to back in.

It's time to find out if we've got what it takes to piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs.

My sentiments exactly. And I think we'll meet the challenge. Its all about when you peak. And the Chiefs are hot, and December is their month (at least at home). Traditionally, we play the Cowboys close at Dallas, and this year I believe close is in our favor. The Cowboys are skidding, we're catching on fire (the O has really stepped up recently). A win at Dallas allows us to POSSIBLY get in with a loss at NYGs (tho we really need to run the table) and finish with 2 wins at Arrowhead (KC 17-0) at home in December since '96). I also agree with halfcan, we need a big day from Gonzo punishing their secondary. If Gonzo gets 6-8 catches and LJ gains 120+ (should be a lock) then outside of freak turnovers we should take this one 26-23, maybe in OT. Our local newspaper predicted chiefs 33-17. LOL, I hope so!

Logical
12-10-2005, 09:57 PM
My sentiments exactly. And I think we'll meet the challenge. Its all about when you peak. And the Chiefs are hot, and December is their month (at least at home). Traditionally, we play the Cowboys close at Dallas, and this year I believe close is in our favor. The Cowboys are skidding, we're catching on fire (the O has really stepped up recently). A win at Dallas allows us to POSSIBLY get in with a loss at NYGs (tho we really need to run the table) and finish with 2 wins at Arrowhead (KC 17-0) at home in December since '96). I also agree with halfcan, we need a big day from Gonzo punishing their secondary. If Gonzo gets 6-8 catches and LJ gains 120+ (should be a lock) then outside of freak turnovers we should take this one 26-23, maybe in OT. Our local newspaper predicted chiefs 33-17. LOL, I hope so!

Holy hell it is a Proctor sighting.

siberian khatru
12-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Holy hell it is a Proctor sighting.

Quick, hide the pie!

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 09:59 PM
That didn't take long.

I talk football, you talk Proctor. Don't blame me!

Go Chiefs!

Logical
12-10-2005, 10:01 PM
That didn't take long.

I talk football, you talk Proctor. Don't blame me!

Go Chiefs!That was not criticism, quit being paranoid.

milkman
12-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Johnny, you should also note that the defense is on the upswing.

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Johnny, you should also note that the defense is on the upswing.
Believe me, I am excited about this defense. Derrick Johnson = Derrick Thomas; Pat Surtain = James Hasty; there is a LOT of potential here. Jared Allen is a BEAST; Ryan Sims is back with a vengeance. This O is on fire with Willie Roaf back and LJ rewriting the record books. I am thrilled to be 8-4 after a slow start (offensively) and I saw a stats that KC was only yielding a tough 285 YPG in the last 5 contests - that's TB/Bears level D.

Logical
12-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Believe me, I am excited about this defense. Derrick Johnson = Derrick Thomas; Pat Surtain = James Hasty; there is a LOT of potential here. Jared Allen is a BEAST; Ryan Sims is back with a vengeance. This O is on fire with Willie Roaf back and LJ rewriting the record books. I am thrilled to be 8-4 after a slow start (offensively) and I saw a stats that KC was only yielding a tough 285 YPG in the last 5 contests - that's TB/Bears level D.Nice summary, yes we should be encouraged.

milkman
12-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Believe me, I am excited about this defense. Derrick Johnson = Derrick Thomas; Pat Surtain = James Hasty; there is a LOT of potential here. Jared Allen is a BEAST; Ryan Sims is back with a vengeance. This O is on fire with Willie Roaf back and LJ rewriting the record books. I am thrilled to be 8-4 after a slow start (offensively) and I saw a stats that KC was only yielding a tough 285 YPG in the last 5 contests - that's TB/Bears level D.

I'm pretty pleased about this team's direction, after 4+ years.

It's good to see a defense that can make some stops.

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm pretty pleased about this team's direction, after 4+ years.

It's good to see a defense that can make some stops.

Yeah, but the plan was a SB in three years. DV is still hovering around .500, which is his career avg. Still, the decision to hire Gun is paying off bigtime, even without a major influx of defensive personnel. This D is really improvng every week. I think the D has a lot of pride, which was totally missing under Robinson. With the age of the Chiefs impact players, its this year or Rebuild for the Al Saunders era. I like where this team is now, not convinced that we can go all the way. That Bills game is a HUGE black eye.

milkman
12-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Yeah, but the plan was a SB in three years. DV is still hovering around .500, which is his career avg. Still, the decision to hire Gun is paying off bigtime, even without a major influx of defensive personnel. This D is really improvng every week. I think the D has a lot of pride, which was totally missing under Robinson. With the age of the Chiefs impact players, its this year or Rebuild for the Al Saunders era. I like where this team is now, not convinced that we can go all the way. That Bills game is a HUGE black eye.

I think we learn a lot about the Chiefs tomorrow.

If they come out a play at the level they are capable of, both this week, and next, then I think this team has a real chance to make some noise in the playoffs.

But they have to show us they can overcome their road woes.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Sorry but DJ does not equal DJ, and Surtain is a different kind of player than Hasty. And How is Simms back with a vengence again-did he even play last week?

Logical
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Sorry but DJ does not equal DJ, and Surtain is a different kind of player than Hasty. And How is Simms back with a vengence again-did he even play last week?LOL about DJ not equaling DJ I had to quote it before you had a chance to fix it.

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Sorry but DJ does not equal DJ, and Surtain is a different kind of player than Hasty. And How is Simms back with a vengence again-did he even play last week?

DJ is already better against the run than DT. And when he is allowed to rush the passer, he flattens them (Plummer knows this). Surtain = takeaways. Yes, Sims did play and made a strong impact.

milkman
12-10-2005, 10:37 PM

I don't think Johnny's drawing a comparison between talent, but rather rookie LBs that have are/did help in changing the face of a defense.

Same for the Hasty/Surtain comparison.

It's not about style.
It's about affect.

And no, Simms didn't play.

Who the hell is Simms?

Sims, however, did play, and played pretty damn good, including blowing up the middle on that 4th down stop.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 10:38 PM
lol Thanks Vlad always have my back.

Okay check DT's stats his rookie year when he won Def Rookie of the year. He had more huge game changing plays. I saw every one of his home games and he was amazing. Nothing against DJ-he is awesome and a great pic-but the comparisons to DT are a bit early.

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 10:39 PM
LOL about DJ not equaling DJ I had to quote it before you had a chance to fix it.
Did you catch the part about "Did Sims even play last week" ? Never mind that 4th down stop he was in on. Keep providing us with material Halfwit.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 10:42 PM
And yes Simms had a nice second half-but I will wait until he has one good year to not think of him as a major bust. He started off pretty descent before getting hurt-if he can consistently blow up the middle-it would be a huge boost to the running D and also maybe chase a few QB'S Allens way.

milkman
12-10-2005, 10:44 PM
lol Thanks Vlad always have my back.

Okay check DT's stats his rookie year when he won Def Rookie of the year. He had more huge game changing plays. I saw every one of his home games and he was amazing. Nothing against DJ-he is awesome and a great pic-but the comparisons to DT are a bit early.

Over the course of his career, there will be no comparison.

DT was great at what he did.
He was a playmaker, and game changer as a pass rusher, but he was one dimensional.

DJ is the whole package.
Where using DT as more than a pass rusher was a waste of his singular talent, using DJ only as a pass rusher would be a huge waste of his talents.

DJ is, and will be, a far more complete player than DT.

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 10:45 PM
I am totally at home with Derrick Johnson. Let the torpedoes rip. DT is a legend, but DJ is the total package, not just a speed rusher. DJ has the potential to be a dominating playter in ALL phases of the game, not just passing downs. DT is a HOFer, yes, but DJ is the right player at the right time for this defense. BTW, we'll be facing Scott Fujita on D with Dallas this week...

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Yes Skip I saw the play-I yelled my ass off when the ref stepped 2 feet past the spot and gave it to the Donks-It was the play of the game-Yes Simms had a big part but it was Allen that nailed him and turned his progress to the side. Simms being healthy can only help-but I want to see him play on a Probowl level for a year before I give him the props others have worked hard for.

Logical
12-10-2005, 10:49 PM
And yes Simms had a nice second half-but I will wait until he has one good year to not think of him as a major bust. He started off pretty descent before getting hurt-if he can consistently blow up the middle-it would be a huge boost to the running D and also maybe chase a few QB'S Allens way.

Tell the truth you have had a few tonight right?

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Just a speed rusher? Must not have seen him play much-I would take him over DJ right now. And no he is not in the HOF-he should be.

chefsos
12-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Yes Skip I saw the play-I yelled my ass off when the ref stepped 2 feet past the spot and gave it to the Donks-It was the play of the game-Yes Simms had a big part but it was Allen that nailed him and turned his progress to the side. Simms being healthy can only help-but I want to see him play on a Probowl level for a year before I give him the props others have worked hard for.

Man, I'll take Pro Bowl play from Sims for 4 more games.....so we can see the 5th, 6th.......

milkman
12-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Tell the truth you have had a few tonight right?

Why do you ask that?

I don't believe he's ever been more coherent.

He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, but at least you can almost make out what he's trying to say.

milkman
12-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Just a speed rusher? Must not have seen him play much-I would take him over DJ right now. And no he is not in the HOF-he should be.

You are joking, right?

How many ints. did DT have?
How many times did he run himself out of plays against the run?

Yes, he belongs in the HOF, because he was a playmaker.

And lastly, how many times have you been told today, your and idiot?

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 10:57 PM
You guys are pretty funny today-If a guy has a good game he is a HOFer if he sucks we should run him out of town. Where are all the Tynes sucks threads now? There have been plenty of folks that think Simms has been a bust up until now. He SHOULD be playing like a Probowler for the money he has been paid. If he shows up the next 4 weeks without getting hurt again-I will start a I love Simms thread-okay.

KC Jones
12-10-2005, 10:59 PM
You guys are pretty funny today-If a guy has a good game he is a HOFer if he sucks we should run him out of town. Where are all the Tynes sucks threads now? There have been plenty of folks that think Simms has been a bust up until now. He SHOULD be playing like a Probowler for the money he has been paid. If he shows up the next 4 weeks without getting hurt again-I will start a I love Simms thread-okay.

Phil Simms is retired dude - just let it go.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Okay now DJ is even better than DT? How many have you had? Has DJ had 7 sacks in one game?

DT is the best player I have ever seen wearing red period.

milkman
12-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Okay now DJ is even better than DT? How many have you had? Has DJ had 7 sacks in one game?

DT is the best player I have ever seen wearing red period.

Listen, dumbass.

I didn't say that DJ is better.

I said he is more a complete player.

Let me spell that slowly so that you can follow.

C....O....M....P....L.....E.....T....E

I'm not even going to waste my time telling you that Bobby Bell and Willie Lanier were better than DT.

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Listen, dumbass.

I didn't say that DJ is better.

I said he is more a complete player.

Let me spell that slowly so that you can follow.

C....O....M....P....L.....E.....T....E

I'm not even going to waste my time telling you that Bobby Bell and Willie Lanier were better than DT.

No doubt about it, Bobby Bell and Willie Lanier were echelons above DT. DJ is more innthe vein of Willie than DT, and that's a good thing.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 11:13 PM
I never saw those guys play-but only missed one game at home during the DT years. Jeez I am not dogging on DJ but give him a break-he is not DT.

milkman
12-10-2005, 11:18 PM
I never saw those guys play-but only missed one game at home during the DT years. Jeez I am not dogging on DJ but give him a break-he is not DT.

And I'm not dogging DT.

I'm just telling you to watch DJ progress, and you'll see a LB that makes plays in all phases of the game.

KCJohnny
12-10-2005, 11:18 PM
And I'm not dogging DT.

I'm just telling you to watch DJ progress, and you'll see a LB that makes plays in all phases of the game.

Amen.