PDA

View Full Version : If we win all of our next games were in the playoffs

grandllamajr
12-09-2005, 08:00 AM
If we win all of our next games were in the playoffs which there is no doubt we wont do cuase were the cheifs trent green is on fire lately and with johnson in the backfield right now were unstopable if you know what im sayin

grandllamajr

Braincase
12-09-2005, 08:04 AM
If we win all of our next games were in the playoffs which there is no doubt we wont do cuase were the chiefs trent green is on fire lately and with johnson in the backfield right now were unstopable if you know what im sayin

grandllamajr

Huge sigh of relief. And I was thinking 12-4 might not be good enough to make the playoffs.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-09-2005, 08:05 AM
If we win all of our next games were in the playoffs which there is no doubt we wont do cuase were the chiefs trent green is on fire lately and with johnson in the backfield right now were unstopable if you know what im sayin

grandllamajr

Thank you Captain obvious. Also, if the Donks drop there next four, they are done. Not sure if anyone is aware of this.

chagrin
12-09-2005, 08:07 AM
I have no idea what that was supposed to be but if what i am reading is correct then we might have a good shot of getting in the playoffs if we win all of our remaining games because trent green is pretty good and larry johnson is in the backfield and he is also pretty good is that correct

Braincase
12-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Thank you Captain obvious. Also, if the Donks drop there next four, they are done. Not sure if anyone is aware of this.

If the DOnks can lose four, and we can win the next four, we might have a chance to win the AFC West in theory.

ChiTown
12-09-2005, 08:09 AM
BRILLIANT!

ChiefsfaninPA
12-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Now on the flip side of this, if we lose the next four. We are done. We will have no shot at the playoffs.

AlWilsonizKING
12-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Good Luck!!!! You'll need it.

PEACE!!!

ChiefsfaninPA
12-09-2005, 08:23 AM
No we won't we beat the Donks. You will need some luck to regain control of your season after that beat down.

joesomebody
12-09-2005, 08:23 AM
we are going to win out because we have dexter mcleon in our secondary and because dick vermiel is on fire recently with his red flags

there is no doubt we will not only make the play offs when we win out but we will also win the superbowl because of rich scanlon

joesomebodyjr

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 09:41 AM

grandllamajr

Not a ****ing clue, actually.

bishop_74
12-09-2005, 09:43 AM
If we win our next four games, that means the team is for real and we will finally go deep in to the playoffs... perhaps even the bowl. This will be a perfect indicator of if we can compete in the playoffs. If we don't win out, I don't hold much hope for us doing well considering we will probably see one or more of these teams in the playoffs.

KCTitus
12-09-2005, 09:45 AM
I dont think there is any doubt that KC wont be able to succeed and make the playoffs should KC not fail to not lose the next 4 games. Ya dig?

foxman
12-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Being dead is worse than being alive. There is just so much more to do when you are alive because when your dead you can't do those things. Of course stubbing your toe is no fun and you don't do that when your dead, but I think I would rather be alive than dead. When your dead you can't pick your nose. You can pick your nose when your alive, I saw it on TV once.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/rcdfox/19eg1.jpg

Crush
12-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Thank God, I was worried there for a second.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-09-2005, 10:29 AM
If we lose to Dallas, we will be 8-5.

SPchief
12-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Really if you look at it if we win all of our games, we are in the playoffs. If we lose all of our games we are out. Now I don't want to lose you here, so follow me on this. If we win we are in if not well we don't know what will happen. So again the only thing we need to worry about is winning all of our games and not losing all of them. There is an outside chance we might win all of our games and an outside chance we might lose all of our games. You still with me? I guess the only thing we need to worry about is that we win all of our games. You know what im sayin???

Logical
12-09-2005, 10:36 AM
I have no idea what that was supposed to be but if what i am reading is correct then we might have a good shot of getting in the playoffs if we win all of our remaining games because trent green is pretty good and larry johnson is in the backfield and he is also pretty good is that correct

This is a young guy, grandllama's son. So we may want to give him helpful pointers and cut him some slack initially. I think you are doing that.:thumb:

chagrin
12-09-2005, 10:40 AM
I was just having a little fun, geesh

joesomebody
12-09-2005, 10:44 AM
welcome to the board llamajr

chagrin
12-09-2005, 10:46 AM
actually, and this is probably sad for me, I am laughing my ass off at this thread. I am picturing that ols Federal Express commercial with the "world's fastest talker" (at the time). He had his arms going all over the place and he's using that monotone voice...it's actually quite comical.

chagrin
12-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Just found a write up on the old commercial:

here (http://www.tvacres.com/admascots_federal.htm)

Federal Express Fast-Talker - In 1982, Joe Sedelmaier from the Ally & Gargano ad agency created a sixty-second TV commercial that was "absolutely, positively" one of the best commercials ever created. The spot called "Fast Paced World" featured the fast-talking (450+ words per minute) John Moschitta, Jr. as Mr. Spleen, an executive speed-talking his way through the day at lunch, hiring an employee, conducting a board meeting, and consummating a business deal on the phone.

There, sorry dude

chagrin
12-09-2005, 02:15 PM
bump

OPChief
12-09-2005, 03:35 PM
If we score more points than Dallas, we will win the game.

Calcountry
12-09-2005, 05:02 PM
If the DOnks can lose four, and we can win the next four, we might have a chance to win the AFC West in theory.If and only if San Diego doesn't win out. ;)

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 05:04 PM
If we score more points than Dallas, we will win the game.

That's probably an important enough point to merit its own thread.

chiefsfolife
12-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Just found a write up on the old commercial:

here (http://www.tvacres.com/admascots_federal.htm)

Federal Express Fast-Talker - In 1982, Joe Sedelmaier from the Ally & Gargano ad agency created a sixty-second TV commercial that was "absolutely, positively" one of the best commercials ever created. The spot called "Fast Paced World" featured the fast-talking (450+ words per minute) John Moschitta, Jr. as Mr. Spleen, an executive speed-talking his way through the day at lunch, hiring an employee, conducting a board meeting, and consummating a business deal on the phone. An excerpt of a fast-paced telephone conversation filled with nonstop alliteration follows:

"Peter you did a bang up job I'm putting you in charge of Pittsburgh, Peter. I know it's perfect Peter that's why I picked Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh's perfect, Peter. May I call you Pete" Dick what's the deal with the deal? Are we dealing? We're dealing. Dave it's a deal with Don, Dork and Dick, Dork it's a deal with Don, Dave and Dick...gotta go, disconnecting..."

Near the end of this exhausting business exchange a confident slower talking announcer interjected "In this fast moving high pressure, get-it done yesterday world...Aren't you glad there's a company that can keep up with it all?" The commercial concluded with the Federal Express slogan "When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight." (tagline created in 1979). The Ally & Gargano Agency first saw John Moschitta, Jr. on an installment of the ABC TV series THAT'S INCREDIBLE! and went on to produce more than 80 commercials with him during the next few years. According to Advertising Age magazine, the "Fast-Talker" campaign ranked No. 11 in the Top 100 Advertising Campaigns of the 20th century. John Moschita, Jr. marketed his fast-speak ability by creating a board game named "Motor Mouth" (sold in Europe as "Tongue Tangle"). Another memorable Federal Express spot was a classic 1977 commercial entitled "Pass it on" that followed the trail of an important package from the head of the company that carried with it the warning "If this package doesn't arrive in Peoria by tomorrow, it'll be your job." Passed down the corporate ladder from one supervisor to another, the package finally arrived in the hands of a mail boy who confidentially picked up the phone and said "Hello, Federal!" The spot was written by Patrick Kelly (who wrote much of the Fast-Talking Guy dialogue) and Michael Tesch of the Ally Gargano agency. A spoof of Federal Express on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE advertised "Einstein Express-when it absolutely, positively has to be there the day before yesterday."

I really dont feel like reading all that

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 05:07 PM
I really dont feel like reading all that

Great work!

http://www.mobica.com/images/high-five.jpg

chagrin
12-09-2005, 05:15 PM
faigs

chiefsfolife
12-09-2005, 05:20 PM
faigs

fags

chagrin
12-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Anal Aviators

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Anal Aviators

Hershey Highway Patrolman.

chiefsfolife
12-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Hershey Highway Patrolman.

butt pirates

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 05:24 PM
butt pirates

Great work!

http://www.mobica.com/images/high-five.jpg

chagrin
12-09-2005, 05:29 PM
NEXT!

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 05:31 PM
NEXT!

AFTER!

4th and Long
12-09-2005, 05:36 PM
If we win all of our next games were in the playoffs
If I close my eyes, I'm invisible.

chagrin
12-09-2005, 06:01 PM
If a Frog had wings...

Tuckdaddy
12-09-2005, 07:32 PM

grandllamajr

Are you sure?

grandllama
12-09-2005, 07:40 PM
This is a young guy, grandllama's son. So we may want to give him helpful pointers and cut him some slack initially. I think you are doing that.:thumb:

Thanks Logical....

Kid must have had school off again today

For the most part I will let him crash and burn on his own, but he is just feeling his way around here

llamajr, I give you credit for actually starting one more football thread than I think I have ever started, but as many people stated, damn that was a pretty obvious statement ROFL

KCChiefsMan
12-09-2005, 09:43 PM
so what happens if, God forbid, we lose out? would we still make the playoffs?

SNR
12-09-2005, 11:27 PM
so what happens if, God forbid, we lose out? would we still make the playoffs?If we lose out, but meteors destroy San Diego, Jacksonville, Denver, and Pittsburg, we still have a chance.

listopencil
12-10-2005, 12:02 AM
You know, it was true when the season began and it's true now. BAM! Tough actin' Tinactin! Jr. has a future in sports broadcasting.

Rausch
12-10-2005, 01:23 AM
You know, it was true when the season began and it's true now. BAM! Tough actin' Tinactin! Jr. has a future in sports broadcasting.

I'd love to see your pimple-faced donk-diary from when you were wet-dreaming-teen.

Bet that's good stuff there...

listopencil
12-10-2005, 02:22 AM
I'd love to see your pimple-faced donk-diary from when you were wet-dreaming-teen.

Bet that's good stuff there...

Heh, I watched the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders on TV and listened to the Broncos on the radio.

chiefsfaninNC
12-10-2005, 03:30 AM
This is absolute proof that you should have to have 2,000 posts before you are allowed to post your first post!

Rausch
12-10-2005, 04:02 AM
This is absolute proof that you should have to have 2,000 posts before you are allowed to post your first post!

Extra Point
12-10-2005, 08:32 AM
If I close my eyes, I'm invisible.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROYC75
12-10-2005, 09:56 AM
It appears jr has found DAD's password to the pc....... Nice work kid. Now sit back and watch how a BB works before posting next time .

BTW, WELCONE .

Baconeater
12-10-2005, 11:25 AM
I've heard John Madden say worse things, such as "If you need a touchdown and a field goal to win the game, you don't need the touchdown first. You can get the field goal first and get the touchdown later."

kcfanXIII
12-10-2005, 08:30 PM

grandllamajrcall the grammer police. :banghead:

Guru
12-10-2005, 08:37 PM

OKKKKKKK. We have a real genius here.:rolleyes:

grandllamajr