PDA

View Full Version : The Mange needs your help

joesomebody
12-09-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm sure we can come up with some good banners...

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34462

joesomebody
12-09-2005, 11:07 AM
love the avatar gochiefs, hence why I borrowed it...

mike_b_284
12-09-2005, 11:15 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Taco's done a 180 on Plummer.

Regardless, Denver has the 20th ranked passing offense.

KCTitus
12-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Taco's done a 180 on Plummer.

Regardless, Denver has the 20th ranked passing offense.

That's just hilarious...

dirk digler
12-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Plummer has NO shot at making the Pro Bowl.

Manning, Palmer, Brady, Green all have better stats than Plummer. Brees will make it before Plummer will.

SLAG
12-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Plummer has NO shot at making the Pro Bowl.

Manning, Palmer, Brady, Green all have better stats than Plummer. Brees will make it before Plummer will.

Kerry Collins Should Make it before Plummer

FringeNC
12-09-2005, 11:25 AM
How about that montage on that gay site that loves Plummer?

KCTitus
12-09-2005, 11:36 AM
And this was in September...of this year:

I don't know what you're talking about. I've been off the Jake bandwagon for almost a full year now. I'm despised by some on the Mane for my criticism of Plummer.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123902&page=5&pp=15

jspchief
12-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Poetic that the banner they chose to use is a close up of the mustache that the gay men are so enamored with. ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Man...someone needs to photoshop Shanahan holding Plummer on a dog leash with a collar around his neck.

dirk digler
12-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Kerry Collins Should Make it before Plummer

Umm no... I disagree with that. Collins is getting benched this week. Pro Bowl QB's don't get benched.

KCTitus
12-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Umm no... I disagree with that. Collins is getting benched this week. Pro Bowl QB's don't get benched.

An interesting concept...I can see a situation, like Farve, getting benched and still making the PB. Primarily because the PB is more a popularity contest than who's playing well.

GB would be wise to sit Farve and play Rogers to see what they've got before they have to choose whether or not to go with Leinart in April.

htismaqe
12-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Taco should wrap himself in the American flag...it's the only thing that flaps in the wind more than he does...

Mark M
12-09-2005, 11:57 AM
How about that montage on that gay site that loves Plummer?

I'm so glad I posted that info last week ...

MM
~~ROFL

Son of Logical
12-09-2005, 12:02 PM
An interesting concept...I can see a situation, like Farve, getting benched and still making the PB. Primarily because the PB is more a popularity contest than who's playing well.

GB would be wise to sit Farve and play Rogers to see what they've got before they have to choose whether or not to go with Leinart in April.

I think Farve has earned the right to, at the very least keep the starting job until the end of the year. The reason they are losing is not Farve, in fact the only reason any of these games are close is because of Farve. Also, if the Packers draft Leinart they will be wasting their first round pick from last year. i really doubt that will happen. Their best bet would be to trade up and try to snag Reggie Bush. Or an entire new o-line. Did anyone see that Chicago game, Farve had like less then a second to throw the ball.

dirk digler
12-09-2005, 12:02 PM

I can't fathom a team that is 2-9 having a QB going to the Pro Bowl.

I know that is a popularity contest but still, has that ever happened?

Big Chief Homer
12-09-2005, 12:11 PM
"PLUMMERS A BITCH" vote Green

KCTitus
12-09-2005, 12:11 PM
I can't fathom a team that is 2-9 having a QB going to the Pro Bowl.

I know that is a popularity contest but still, has that ever happened?

When you look at the NFC, there's few 'great' PB quality QB's to pick from and if you read Titanmans post, he makes the argument that W-L record is not Farve's fault.

Who would go this year...Hasselbeck and who? Manning? Bledsoe? Simms? Brad Johnson? Slim pickings...

dirk digler
12-09-2005, 12:12 PM
When you look at the NFC, there's few 'great' PB quality QB's to pick from and if you read Titanmans post, he makes the argument that W-L record is not Farve's fault.

Who would go this year...Hasselbeck and who? Manning? Bledsoe? Simms? Brad Johnson? Slim pickings...

Yep I know that overall the NFC QB's pretty much suck.

I voted for Johnson, Hasselbeck, and Manning.

Sully
12-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Slim Pickins hasn't been a great QB since he guided that bomb into Russia...