PDA

View Full Version : Gambling Challenge - Rule Change Proposal

Dartgod
12-09-2005, 11:26 AM
I make a motion, to allow "all in bets" on a single game if we desire. Remove the bet cap if the bet is all in.

If you who are in the lead don't mind, it would make the rest of the season more interesting.

Another version, is all in betting on the final week of the season plus the playoffs.
Bunnytrdr has proposed that we eliminate the betting cap for the remainder of the season. I am against this change, but will put it to a vote. If the rest of the players that are still in the game agree, then we will implement the rule change starting next week, so everyone has time to vote. This will be a public poll so I can verify that those who voted are still in the competition.

Calcountry
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Thanks, I am for the all in being the ONLY way that you can exceed the bet cap, and the All in being allowed on a SINGLE game. That would have the added benefit of reducing your workload Dart. Always thinking of the host. ;)

So, we can exceed the 5k if and ONLY if its ALL in on a single game.

minimal rule change. But one that might allow us laggers to get back in it.

Bwana
12-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Not!

BIG_DADDY
12-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Although it would benefit me because I would put it all on Indy and win it wouldn't be fair to Greg who has been Mr. consistant this year which was why I made the rule. The other reason was people blew themself up too easily. There are still plenty of chances to catch him through the rest of the season and the playoffs.

Calcountry
12-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Although it would benefit me because I would put it all on Indy and win it wouldn't be fair to Greg who has been Mr. consistant this year which was why I made the rule. The other reason was people blew themself up too easily. There are still plenty of chances to catch him through the rest of the season and the playoffs.You think Idy will cover this week?

BIG_DADDY
12-10-2005, 02:39 PM
You think Idy will cover this week?

BIG TIME

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2884950

Gaz
12-10-2005, 08:21 PM
I will go with whatever the majority decides.

Personally, I like bunnytrdr's "all in" proposition, but it understand why those who attained a leadership position by careful and calculated examination of the odds would object [clearly, I do not consider myself among the careful and calculated crew].

xoxo~
Gaz
Somewhat amazed to find himself in contention at this point.

Dartgod
12-14-2005, 09:46 AM
This issue is dead. Motion denied.