PDA

View Full Version : WTF NFL.com AFC Playoff Predictions

ferrarispider95
12-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Everyone of these fockers picked the jags and the chargers. I have no problem accepting the jags as they have a one game lead. What I don't get is why everyone so easily picked the chargers. They dont have that much of easier schedule than us, and THEY HAVE TO PLAY US AT HOME IN DEC. They also have to play the freakin Colts in Indy, and I dont think they are going to go for the 16-0 and not layoff on anyone.

Then denver at the end of the season, but we also play the bengals, both teams could be possibly resting there starters. (or we can knock denver out :) )

I just dont see this huge edge for San Diego, hell I would put my money on KC at home in Dec. even if I wasn't a fan. Also who wants to play the colts, I will take my chances with 2 nfc games on the road, rather than to play an afc match-up in the dome. (afc tiebreaker implications)

I assume this is probably better, we dont play worth a shit when everyone is pumping us up. Also the chargers got Marty, he will find away to lose atleast one on his own.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9084659
Analyze This: The wild AFC playoff picture

(Dec. 8, 2005) -- Last year Denver earned a wild-card spot, San Diego was AFC West champions, Jacksonville just missed the playoffs, and the Jets actually won their first-round game. Boy, what a difference a year makes.

Even though the race in the AFC West is far from over, let's take a look at the wild-card teams if the season were to end today. The three leading candidates are the Jaguars, Chiefs and Chargers with the Steelers a little bit behind them. But which two will make the postseason? That's something out NFL.com panel of experts had to figure out. But unlike previous weeks, the panel came to a lot of the same decisions this time around.

The Jags have an easy schedule after this week's matchup with the Colts and they are one game up on the rest of the playoff-contending teams. But San Diego and Kansas City are tied right now, and the Chargers won the first meeting, so they have the tiebreaker if the season were to end. Also, the Chiefs' schedule the rest of the way is as hard as it gets.

VIC CARUCCI

"It will be a wild and furious finish, and once the dust settles, San Diego and Jacksonville will own the final two playoff spots in the AFC. The offensive multi-tasking of running back LaDainian Tomlinson should allow the Chargers to continue their winning ways. He and quarterback Drew Brees feed off of each other, allowing the Chargers to keep opposing defenses guessing. Besides Tomlinson, Brees has a wide selection of dangerous pass-catchers, including ultra-talented tight end Antonio Gates. San Diego's linebacking corps has outstanding playmakers, led by rookie sacking machine Shawne Merriman. The Jaguars suffered a major blow when starting quarterback Byron Leftwich suffered a broken leg, but his replacement, David Garrard, is holding his own. He also is getting solid support from the rest of the offense. Greg Jones has mounted a strong case to keep the starting job he has had while taking over for injured Fred Taylor. The Jags have one of the most talented defensive fronts in the NFL, especially in the middle. Although left tackle Marcus Stroud has been bothered by lingering injuries, he is getting healthier and continues to command double-team blocking. That allows right tackle John Henderson to take advantage of one-on-one matchups."

ADAM SCHEFTER

"Jacksonville is all but in. Especially with its schedule down the stretch -- vs. San Francisco, at Houston, vs. Tennessee. So that's one spot. And San Diego is such a good team -- in the top five in the league, despite its brutal early season schedule. San Diego has a tough down-the-stretch schedule -- vs. Miami, at Indianapolis, at Kansas City, vs. Denver. But its down-the-stretch schedule pales in comparisons to Kansas City's -- at Dallas, at New York Giants, vs. San Diego, vs. Cincinnati. That's a veritable murderer's row. So on that basis, give the other spot to San Diego. Jacksonville and San Diego -- the AFC's two wild cards."

PAT KIRWAN

"Which team will get the wild-card spots? Jacksonville has lost their starting QB for the next few weeks, but the team has a very capable backup in David Garrard, a good running game behind Greg Jones and a solid defense. The Jaguars make the playoffs! The Kansas City Chiefs have a difficult schedule and a defense that can slow the run down, but struggle against the good passing teams. The Chargers are ahead of the Chiefs (the No. 7 seed) as the No. 6 seed and have a better chance of making the playoffs, but it will come down to a game against the Chiefs in Kansas City. Last year the Chargers won 34-31 in KC, but the Chiefs are a better team under Dick Vermeil this year, so the Chiefs win the game but struggle the last week of the season against Cincinnati while the Chargers play Denver at home. Denver will have clinched and may not fire on all cylinders, so San Diego gets a close win. Both teams have identical records and they split during the season, but the conference record goes to San Diego as the last wild-card team. Pittsburgh will miss because of their poor conference record."

GIL BRANDT

"I think Jacksonville has the best chance of making it simply because they do have a one-game lead and the team's four remaining games are against teams with a total of 18 wins, including the Colts at 12-0. That means the Jaguars' final three opponents have six combined wins right now. However, Houston knocked them out of the playoffs last year because of the Texans' two wins, so nothing is a gimmie in that Week 16 tilt. It comes down to San Diego and Kansas City, and both of those teams have two on the road and two at home. They both play teams that have won 32 games between them. The only difference is the Chargers' Week 14 game against Miami, the only opponent on either teams' schedules with a losing record. You have to go through all the variables that are important to success.

Kansas City San Diego
Sacks minus-3 plus-22
Turnovers plus-7 minus-2
Points allowed 257 229
QB rating Green, 87.9 Brees, 93.9
Off. ranking 2 6
Def. ranking 27 12
Red-zone off. 22 13
Red-zone def. 4 19

What we can say is that when you look at these numbers, there is no trend that favors one or the other. It's conceivable this might go down to the very last tiebreaker listed on page 37 in the NFL Record and Fact Book, which is a coin toss. My coin came down for San Diego. "

PAT KIRWAN

"Jacksonville has lost its starting QB for the next few weeks, but it has a very capable backup in David Garrard, a good running game behind Greg Jones and a solid defense. The Jaguars make the playoffs! The Kansas City Chiefs have a difficult schedule and a defense that can slow down the run, but struggle against the good passing teams. The Chargers (seeded sixth) are ahead of the Chiefs (No. 7) and have a better chance of making the playoffs, but it will come down to a game Dec. 24 against the Chiefs in Kansas City. Last year, the Chargers won 34-31 at Arrowhead but KC is a better team under Vermeil this year. So the Chiefs will win this game, but in Week 17 will struggle against the Bengals a day after the Chargers play host to the Broncos. Denver will have clinched and might not fire on all cylinders, so San Diego gets a close victory. Both teams will wind up with identical records and a split of the season series. The conference-record tiebreaker will go to San Diego, which will take the No. 6 seed. Pittsburgh will miss out because of its poor conference record."

LINCOLN KENNEDY

"I would give the nod to the two teams that have the two spots right now, the Jaguars and Chargers. The way the schedule lays out for Jacksonville, I don't see them going any worse than 12-4, which should be more than enough to earn that fifth spot in the AFC. As for the sixth spot, the choice is between the team with the tough schedule (the Chargers) and the team with the brutal schedule (the Chiefs). Kansas City will be facing teams with as much on the line as they have, and I think that will be enough to keep them out of the playoffs this year."

BOOMER ESIASON

"Of these three teams, Jacksonville will make it because their remaining schedule is the easiest. At worst, the Jaguars will be 11-5, but more like 12-4. After the game this week against the Colts, they will be favored in all of their remaining games."

Cormac
12-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Seems like they all have the same logical argument. Nobody is saying SD is a better team than KC, just the schedule is so brutal for the Chiefs.

:shrug:

Fish
12-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Let em doubt us.... it will make it that much sweeter when we spank SD and steal that playoff spot......

JimNasium
12-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Seems like they all have the same logical argument. Nobody is saying SD is a better team than KC, just the schedule is so brutal for the Chiefs.

:shrug:
What I don't understand is how at Indy, at Arrowhead and hosting the Donks is any less brutal than our schedule. Hell, I would argue that thier final four game stretch is worse than ours.

KCTitus
12-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Two words: Mar Tee

JimNasium
12-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Two words: Mar Tee
I'll laugh my ass off if they choke against Miami. That game has upset written all over it IMO. Marty's teams always **** up after Raider week.

Halfcan
12-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Why are they picking Bungles to beat us at home-NO WAY. Hey dumbasses it is at Terrorhead in the middle of winter. Palmer is not going to be able to dominate and we will shut their running game down. I think our Oline can push them around, so LJ should have a big game. Denver is getting no respect-I love it.,

tk13
12-09-2005, 01:13 PM
It's because they can lose to us and still make the playoffs. We cannot lose to them.

Warrior5
12-09-2005, 01:27 PM
ADAM SCHEFTER
"...But its down-the-stretch schedule pales in comparisons to Kansas City's -- at Dallas, at New York Giants, vs. San Diego, vs. Cincinnati. That's a veritable murderer's row.

Vermiel should put up a "Four Most Wanted" poster in the locker room and address the Chiefs as The Untouchables.

beer bacon
12-09-2005, 02:02 PM
The win percentage of SD's remaining opponents is actually higher then that of KC's remaining opponents. We have games against four good teams. SD only has games against three winning opponents, but their two road games are much harder then ours. SD has to play Indi and us on the road. That is much more difficult then playing the Cowboys and Giants on the road.

Additionally, we get our toughest opponents at home, and we just happen to play great at home. We especially play great at home during the winter. It has already been pointed out, but Cinci might not even be playing their starters when our game against them rolls around.

Also, Gil Brandt is wrong. The Charger's opponents have a combined 34 wins. They don't have a combined 32 like he said. Good fact checking Gil.

PastorMikH
12-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Statistically the Chargers are still ahead of us thanks to the head-to-head competition and our loss We won't get any credit until we step up and take it. I'd say winning the last should do it.

The only thing I care about right now is that we control our own destiny at this point. As long as we win out, we will be in the playoffs.

jjchieffan
12-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Well, you heard the experts boys. We just as well hang up our cleats and call it a season. Good thing this isn't college football, where the media gets to pick the champ. Oh wait...the BCS messed that up for them. I guess they dont pick champions...the games still have to be played

cdcox
12-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Our chances are about even with the Chargers right now. My software predicts that we have a better chance to finish with a better record, but if we are tied, they hold the tiebreakers.

chappy
12-09-2005, 02:17 PM
i credit this to the stupid nfl always trying to pimp up the giants and cowgirls

RINGLEADER
12-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Still weird...if the Chiefs win the last two and split with Dallas and New York we end up at 11-5...just like San Diego if they win all of their games except the Chiefs game (which is no sure thing – the Chargers winning against Indy and Denver part that is). If KC and San Diego both end up with 11-5 records and KC beats San Diego at Arrowhead (where we haven't lost in December since the stone age) then the tie-breakers kick in:

1. Head-to-head is a wash since we will both have won a game against the other;

2. Best record in the conference, again, is a wash with both teams at 9-3 (this is why the Bolts at Colts is just a killer game for them and our loss to Buffalo takes what would be an advantage away from us);

3. If it gets to common opponents the Bolts end up at 10-4 (again, assuming they beat the Dolphins and Broncos in the final 4 games) and the Chiefs end up at 10-4 (again, assuming they beat the Chargers)…once again, the Bills loss hurts;

4. Next up is strength of victory and here's where we get punked...Chiefs victories have come against teams that currently have 56 wins (and their upcoming opponents that we anticipate beating) while the Bolts have - again assuming they beat the Colts and Broncos - have beaten teams with 70 wins.

So what do we glean from this? The Bills loss is killing us in the tie-breakers and we MUST beat the Chargers and Bengals at Arrowhead (while we can afford to lose one of our upcoming road games…or even both of them if the Chargers lose to the Colts…and still get into the post-season). If the Bolts are beaten by the Colts or Broncos, however, they're pretty much out of it.

jjchieffan
12-09-2005, 02:28 PM
never mind the tiebreaker aspect, if we had beaten the Bills, we wouldnt need the tiebreakers

cdcox
12-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Still weird...if the Chiefs win the last two and split with Dallas and New York we end up at 11-5...just like San Diego if they win all of their games except the Chiefs game (which is no sure thing – the Chargers winning against Indy and Denver part that is). If KC and San Diego both end up with 11-5 records and KC beats San Diego at Arrowhead (where we haven't lost in December since the stone age) then the tie-breakers kick in:

1. Head-to-head is a wash since we will both have won a game against the other;

2. Best record in the conference, again, is a wash with both teams at 9-3 (this is why the Bolts at Colts is just a killer game for them and our loss to Buffalo takes what would be an advantage away from us);

3. If it gets to common opponents the Bolts end up at 10-4 (again, assuming they beat the Dolphins and Broncos in the final 4 games) and the Chiefs end up at 10-4 (again, assuming they beat the Chargers)…once again, the Bills loss hurts;

4. Next up is strength of victory and here's where we get punked...Chiefs victories have come against teams that currently have 56 wins (and their upcoming opponents that we anticipate beating) while the Bolts have - again assuming they beat the Colts and Broncos - have beaten teams with 70 wins.

So what do we glean from this? The Bills loss is killing us in the tie-breakers and we MUST beat the Chargers and Bengals at Arrowhead (while we can afford to lose one of our upcoming road games…or even both of them if the Chargers lose to the Colts…and still get into the post-season). If the Bolts are beaten by the Colts or Broncos, however, they're pretty much out of it.

Couple of errors here Ringleader.

Since KC and SD are in the same division, you need to use the Division tiebreaker instead of the conference TB.

1. Head to head - even

2. Division - even, both teams would be 4-2

3. Common games - Here is where we would lose it.

Common games - Raiders 2, Denver 2, NFC east 4, AFC east 4.

KC 8-4

SD 9-3 (they did not lose to any of the AFC east teams is the difference)

So they would win on the common games tiebreaker.

ferrarispider95
12-09-2005, 03:23 PM
We really need to just take care of our own business and I think we can get in. The charger game on the Christmas eve will be huge. I guess we should be rooting for the colts for the next couple weeks, and maybe the ravens can pull one out.

vailpass
12-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Beat Dallas this week and your band wagon will take on a few more members. This weekend will tell us all a few things about the playoff race.

Rausch
Our chances are about even with the Chargers right now. My software predicts that we have a better chance to finish with a better record, but if we are tied, they hold the tiebreakers.

Which means we need Denver to win the division, beating the Chargers, to have our best shot.

Great... :(

ferrarispider95
This statement from Pat makes no sense. Why does he think the bengals wont play 2nd stringers, and denver will. Also the bengals are like the 03 Chiefs, they wont be able to win out the road in this atmosphere if our offense gets clicking.

"The Chargers (seeded sixth) are ahead of the Chiefs (No. 7) and have a better chance of making the playoffs, but it will come down to a game Dec. 24 against the Chiefs in Kansas City. Last year, the Chargers won 34-31 at Arrowhead but KC is a better team under Vermeil this year. So the Chiefs will win this game, but in Week 17 will struggle against the Bengals a day after the Chargers play host to the Broncos. Denver will have clinched and might not fire on all cylinders, so San Diego gets a close victory. Both teams will wind up with identical records and a split of the season series"

ferrarispider95
12-09-2005, 03:29 PM
GO Bron...c.#$#$#$
GO Denve...@#@#@

Sorry cant do it, f*ck the donkeys, best scenario chargers and donkeys go on a 3 game slide and then they tie the last game

chiefqueen
12-09-2005, 03:38 PM
This statement from Pat makes no sense. Why does he think the bengals wont play 2nd stringers, and denver will. Also the bengals are like the 03 Chiefs, they wont be able to win out the road in this atmosphere if our offense gets clicking.

"The Chargers (seeded sixth) are ahead of the Chiefs (No. 7) and have a better chance of making the playoffs, but it will come down to a game Dec. 24 against the Chiefs in Kansas City. Last year, the Chargers won 34-31 at Arrowhead but KC is a better team under Vermeil this year. So the Chiefs will win this game, but in Week 17 will struggle against the Bengals a day after the Chargers play host to the Broncos. Denver will have clinched and might not fire on all cylinders, so San Diego gets a close victory. Both teams will wind up with identical records and a split of the season series"

But if the Chiefs are 11-4 the Broncos may need to win to lock everything up. There's some dispute who would win a strength of victory between us & Den.

philfree
12-09-2005, 05:09 PM
If the Colts win their next two games and we can win our next two games we'll be sitting fat in regards for a WildCard spot.

PhilFree:arrow:

philfree
12-09-2005, 05:19 PM
So if the Chiefs win out and the Jags drop one game who wins the tie breaker? That is if the Donks don't step in a hole and drop two games and we win the division.

tk13
12-09-2005, 05:31 PM
If the Colts win their next two games and we can win our next two games we'll be sitting fat in regards for a WildCard spot.

Actually, in that scenario I believe we would go into week 16 with the chance to clinch a playoff spot with a win over the Chargers at Arrowhead.

That is really the best possible scenario I think. We would clinch a playoff spot with a week to go, and then the Cincy game

But... that means we win the next two games. As far as I've looked, no NFL team has won consecutive road games against teams with winning records this season. We have quite a task ahead of us.

KChiefsQT
12-09-2005, 05:39 PM

:spock: We were under Vermeil last year as well.

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 05:44 PM
:spock: We were under Vermeil last year as well.

Is there a mouse in your pocket, and did Carol know?

SNR
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
We can beat the Cowboys. Not so sure about that Giants. If we're intense about it, we can do it, but any slipup and the Giants crowd will get into it and we'll be up shit creek. That's what I've noticed with the Chiefs road losses this year. If the home team gains any sort of confidence whatsoever, we get screwed bigtime.

jjchieffan
12-09-2005, 05:53 PM
I think Taco predicted his donkeys losing to Baltimore and San Diego. I like that scenario. We win out, finish 12-4. San Diego loses to Indy and us, finishing 10-6, and Denver finishes 11-5. We win the division, and Jacksonville and Dungver are left fighting for the wild card and Marty is left out

morphius
12-09-2005, 05:58 PM
If the Chiefs were on a five game winning streak and winning those with a 16 point advantage they would talking about the Chiefs.

PastorMikH
12-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Which means we need Denver to win the division, beating the Chargers, to have our best shot.

Great... :(

Actually, I'm liking the thought that Denver drops to the Bills back east and to the Chargers. We win out, beating the Chargers for division champs and get a BYE!

:thumb:

Seriously, we aren't out of contention yet for Div Champs - we're only one game out right now, a little help and we take care of our business and we're one of the top dogs. Everyone's ready to just fold and give the Donkeys the Div Champs. They haven't sealed it up though, so I'm not giving it to them yet.

jjchieffan
12-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Expanding on my last statement, if we do win out, that means we will be al least tied with Cinci. That means a chance at the #2 seed.What are the tiebreaker scenarios with cinci?

jjchieffan
12-09-2005, 06:46 PM
duh..head to head, we beat them, we are the #2, if we win out, and the rest of my scenarios work out

PastorMikH
12-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Expanding on my last statement, if we do win out, that means we will be al least tied with Cinci. That means a chance at the #2 seed.What are the tiebreaker scenarios with cinci?

Cinci should win the AFC North. Jacksonville's who we need to worry about. They get to play Indy this week. Indy needs to win. After that they get the 49ers, Browns, and Houston. So it will be tough for them to do worse than 12-4.

Right now it looks like a 3 horse race for 2 wildcard spots, SD and the Chiefs have the tougher month ahead too.

jjchieffan
12-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Our chances are just as good to get the #2 as division champs as they are to get that #6 spot. This is December. The old Jake came out last week, and the rest of the league saw it. Denver goes 2-2 the rest of the way, and the division title is ours, provided we win out

phxchief
12-10-2005, 12:40 PM
I've talked about this before, and practically all season. I just don't get the Charger lovefest. They don't seem to me anywhere near as good as some make out.

Regardless, I didn't think our redzone defense was that good.

RINGLEADER
12-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Couple of errors here Ringleader.

Since KC and SD are in the same division, you need to use the Division tiebreaker instead of the conference TB.

1. Head to head - even

2. Division - even, both teams would be 4-2

3. Common games - Here is where we would lose it.

Common games - Raiders 2, Denver 2, NFC east 4, AFC east 4.

KC 8-4

SD 9-3 (they did not lose to any of the AFC east teams is the difference)

So they would win on the common games tiebreaker.

Actually the wild card ties use the conference tie-breaker, not the division tie-breaker. And if the Chargers lose to the Chiefs and win all their other games the common games you are correct that our common opponent tie-breaker leaves us short UNLESS we beat both the Cowboys (whom the Chargers lost to) and the Giants (whom they beat):

Oakland: Chiefs 2-0, Chargers 2-0
Denver: Chiefs 1-1, Chargers 1-1
Dallas: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 0-1 (making the assumption we win this one)
Giants: Chiefs 0-1, Chargers 1-0 (making the assumption we lose this one)
New England: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0
Philadelphia: Chiefs 0-1, Chargers 0-1
New York Jets: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0
Buffalo: Chiefs 0-1, Chargers 1-0
Washington: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0
Miami: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0

RINGLEADER
12-10-2005, 01:17 PM
I've talked about this before, and practically all season. I just don't get the Charger lovefest. They don't seem to me anywhere near as good as some make out.

Regardless, I didn't think our redzone defense was that good.

They barely won against opponents like the Jets and the Redskins and the Chiefs game - if we hadn't had our heads stuck up our azzes for the first half - could have easily ended up differently.

Thinking about it further the Bolts did very little to distinguish themselves against hte Jets and Redskins...they should have lost both. How they're seen as a top five team given their schitzo play is a mystery...

jjchieffan
12-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Until we lose, I say forget the tiebreaker scenarios. Chiefs control their destiny... win out and get a playoff berth, possibly win the division. Lets have some faith here, and quit worrying about what ifs. The chiefs are healthy and unstoppable right now

tk13
12-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Actually the wild card ties use the conference tie-breaker, not the division tie-breaker. And if the Chargers lose to the Chiefs and win all their other games the common games you are correct that our common opponent tie-breaker leaves us short UNLESS we beat both the Cowboys (whom the Chargers lost to) and the Giants (whom they beat):

Oakland: Chiefs 2-0, Chargers 2-0
Denver: Chiefs 1-1, Chargers 1-1
Dallas: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 0-1 (making the assumption we win this one)
Giants: Chiefs 0-1, Chargers 1-0 (making the assumption we lose this one)
New England: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0
Philadelphia: Chiefs 0-1, Chargers 0-1
New York Jets: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0
Buffalo: Chiefs 0-1, Chargers 1-0
Washington: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0
Miami: Chiefs 1-0, Chargers 1-0
When you do the wild card tiebreakers, if two teams are from the same division, you use the division tiebreakers first. The wild card tiebreakers only go into effect between teams in different divisions. You always sort out the divisions first.

And we can end up in a tie in common games with the Chargers, but doing that would pretty much mean we lose the conference tiebreaker, which is the next in line. I believe the only way we end up in a tie with San Diego and win any tiebreaker is if they lose to KC and Denver, then if we ended up tied we'd win the division record tiebreaker. But once you get past that it gets rough.

cdcox
12-10-2005, 02:15 PM
When you do the wild card tiebreakers, if two teams are from the same division, you use the division tiebreakers first. The wild card tiebreakers only go into effect between teams in different divisions. You always sort out the divisions first.

And we can end up in a tie in common games with the Chargers, but doing that would pretty much mean we lose the conference tiebreaker, which is the next in line. I believe the only way we end up in a tie with San Diego and win any tiebreaker is if they lose to KC and Denver, then if we ended up tied we'd win the division record tiebreaker. But once you get past that it gets rough.

Yep. San Diego has all the 11-5 tiebreakers, but could lose some of the 10-6 ones. But we'd need SD to lose two more games and for Pitt to lose another. So I'm still hoping for 12-4 or 11-5 with SD at 10-6.

pak1983
12-10-2005, 03:22 PM
This all just makes my head want to explode!!! Why did we lose to the damn bills!

MichaelH
12-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Why are they picking Bungles to beat us at home-NO WAY. Hey dumbasses it is at Terrorhead in the middle of winter. Palmer is not going to be able to dominate and we will shut their running game down. I think our Oline can push them around, so LJ should have a big game. Denver is getting no respect-I love it.,

I agree. Carson Palmer is a hell of a QB but he's still green. Playing in Arrowhead any time of the year is hell to a vet. I think he has a very poor game to say the least.

carlos3652
12-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Palmer has never played in KC... whats the record for QB's getting their Cheery popped @ arrowhead... my guess is not good...

JimNasium
12-12-2005, 08:05 AM
I'll laugh my ass off if they choke against Miami. That game has upset written all over it IMO. Marty's teams always **** up after Raider week.
That was predictable. Thanks Marty.