PDA

View Full Version : LJ was just on "The Best Damn Sports Show Period"

Sure-Oz
12-09-2005, 08:33 PM
I caught the end but it will be replayed at 1130pm cst, it was like right after they talked to shawn alexander. He was wearing some bling on the ears and they asked him about priest and his "diamond" sign, which reps. the Jay-Z line, kinda cool to see him on there.

Dunit35
12-09-2005, 08:34 PM
That show is the worst show ever, but I will watch just to see LJ.

Dunit35
12-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Just saw the show, LJ is such a badass.

Boise_Chief
12-09-2005, 11:05 PM
And What was the show about???

Dunit35
12-09-2005, 11:12 PM
I dont know what they were talking to him about, I was on the phone so it was turned down. He was representing Roca wear.

Sure-Oz
12-09-2005, 11:30 PM
I rememeber when i watched earlier they asked him about Priest and he said he is just pondering about next year and watching his kids play sports and he's down in florida or something. Say's he does the "Diamond" sign cause he is the only player on there and it shows thanks. Also Rodney Pete was asking "and also to get the paychecks?" hes like yeah..... but he was all out representin like the badass he is. I wish i saw the begining of it though.

chiefsfaninNC
12-10-2005, 03:49 AM
Rodney Peete? Todd Blackledge started a ****ed up trend. Seems like you need to be a washed up failure of a NFL quarterback to be an announcer anymore. Harrington and Carr should be announcing games soon.

Fruit Ninja
12-10-2005, 05:45 AM
anyone record it?

phxchief
12-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Is this on tonight (again?) or has their website just not updated?

http://msn.foxsports.com/bestdamn?speed=300

It says it's on tonight, 10:30pm.

DaFace
12-10-2005, 02:05 PM
I watched it last night. Honestly, it wasn't all that great. They asked the same questions that we've heard quite a few times (how was it running behind priest, what's that thing you do with your hands), so unless you've been living under a rock, you didn't miss much.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 02:46 PM
LJ is such a thug-sorry but I hope we trade his gangbanger representing azz-for two first rounders we can use on defense. LJ's are a dime a dozen now days. The Donks have two or three LJ's they recycle through each season.

Mecca
12-10-2005, 02:51 PM
LJ is such a thug-sorry but I hope we trade his gangbanger representing azz-for two first rounders we can use on defense. LJ's are a dime a dozen now days. The Donks have two or three LJ's they recycle through each season.

Just shutup, don't be trying to run one of our good players for the future out of town. If you don't like him fine but don't make really dumbass comments. Your little comment about he's a dime a dozen proves 1 thing you can't get equal value for trading him. If the Colts and Seahawks couldn't get first rounders for Edge and Alexander tell me how trading Johnson helps us? That's right it doesn't......

In short quit trying to make the team worse because you personally don't like the guy. He's not your buddy or your friend so why the hell do you even care?

Tribal Warfare
12-10-2005, 02:53 PM

I have to agree, good RBs grow on trees.

You must've longed for the days of RBBC

Mecca
12-10-2005, 02:56 PM
I have to agree, good RBs grow on trees.

You must've longed for the days of RBBC

Sometimes I really wonder if Halfcan thinks about what he's saying before he says it. I still don't get how LJ is this bad guy that Halfcan acts like he is. Yea he wanted to play man that's just damn horrible. I hope all our players who are on the bench don't want to play at all.........

jidar
12-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Halfcan, more like Halfwit.
This guy is straight out of the tool box.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Sorry I can't support a player that hates to be here-can't wait to be traded-dogged the fans that support him. He is a young Bam Morris-trouble will always follow this guy. If he was not putting up big numbers lately you guys would be saying the opposite. Trade him while his stock is high.

penchief
12-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Sorry I can't support a player that hates to be here-can't wait to be traded-dogged the fans that support him. He is a young Bam Morris-trouble will always follow this guy. If he was not putting up big numbers lately you guys would be saying the opposite. Trade him while his stock is high.

His teammates seem to be okay with Larry so maybe you don't have a clue. You know nothing about Johnson. And it appears you don't care to. Nor do you appear to understand anything about football, or running backs specifically.

Maybe you should keep your personal bias to yourself.

Can we trade you?

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 04:26 PM
No way in hell do I trade LJ but I have a sneaking suspicion we could get a 1st for him. Hell we gave a first for him before he racked up all the yards he has.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Wow-how come when you say it, it sounds so smart Skip-when I say it-folks get an instant period.

Carl will never trade LJ-so it really doesn't matter. Their are a lot of stud RB's in the draft this year though.

Sure-Oz
12-10-2005, 04:35 PM
lj's said stupid stuff but he's still makin plays on the field and he is starting to feel like he's part of the team and the city rather than a guy that just sat on the bench and got stupid comments about diapers.

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Halfcan]Wow-how come when you say it, it sounds so smart Skip-when I say it-folks get an instant period.

[/QUOTECause I'm not a n00b.

penchief
12-10-2005, 05:07 PM
In other news.......Shaun Alexander is unhappy with the progress of his contract talks and Stephen Jackson is complaining about not getting enough carries.

What a couple of thugs.