PDA

View Full Version : Red Jerseys tommorrow?

Red Dawg
12-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Dallas wears white at home.

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 03:56 PM
I mentioned this in another thread. I'm sure we will be wearing red jerseys tomorrow. And guess what? We haven't lost wearing those uni's in December for 17 straight games. I wonder if the Cowboys are aware of what they are doing?

Eleazar
12-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Won against Miami wearing red this year too.

plbrdude
12-10-2005, 03:59 PM
well lets just win another then

Bob Dole
12-10-2005, 04:07 PM
That's good, because Bob Dole isn't switching to an away jersey tomorrow. Bob Dole plans to wear the same unwashed home jersey he's worn the past 3 weeks.

tk13
12-10-2005, 04:14 PM
I mentioned this in another thread. I'm sure we will be wearing red jerseys tomorrow. And guess what? We haven't lost wearing those uni's in December for 17 straight games. I wonder if the Cowboys are aware of what they are doing?
Back in 81 or whenever it was, when Philly hosted the Cowboys in the NFC champ. game, Vermeil had his Eagles wear white at home just to mess with them because I guess those blue jerseys are bad luck and the Cowboys had a poor record in them. I guess basically just a version of mental warfare... but it worked, the Eagles won.

Actually Dallas was wearing blue throwback jerseys just a couple weeks ago against the Broncos weren't they? There you go....

Wile_E_Coyote
12-10-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm concerned about the Giants wearing their red next sunday. Looks like a Chiefs jersey

Red Dawg
12-10-2005, 06:25 PM
YES YES YES! THE RED JERSEYS WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY!

listopencil
12-10-2005, 07:54 PM
On Thanksgiving the Cowboys wore throwback home jerseys and the Broncos wore their away uni's. I don't know if that was just because of the special throwback Thanksgiving deal or if the Cowboys have changed their uni policy lately. I do know that the home team gets to pick.

Chief Chief
12-10-2005, 07:58 PM
You'd think that since the home team has their choice of jerseys to wear, they'd also have their choice of whatever they want to put on their field to make it look green without fear of getting a laundry bill from the visiting team.

ChiefsFanatic
12-11-2005, 02:28 AM
That's good, because Bob Dole isn't switching to an away jersey tomorrow. Bob Dole plans to wear the same unwashed home jersey he's worn the past 3 weeks.

I am glad to see that I am not alone.

ChiefsCountry
12-11-2005, 03:44 AM
You'd think that since the home team has their choice of jerseys to wear, they'd also have their choice of whatever they want to put on their field to make it look green without fear of getting a laundry bill from the visiting team.

Unless the visiting team is NFL's favorite dick sucking team.

Rausch
12-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Unless they wear a MeMe-suicide-bomb they aren't stopping LJ...