PDA

View Full Version : Don't blame Tynes...

htismaqe
12-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Blame the 2003 _efense, who decided to show up today...

KCJake
12-11-2005, 05:43 PM
You could also blame the terrible snap

Mecca
12-11-2005, 05:43 PM
We can also blame officials who decide who's going to get the call at the end of the game. There were 2 penalties, we got called, Dallas didn't.

JBucc
12-11-2005, 05:45 PM
everyone gets the blame

htismaqe
12-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Forget the snap. It should have never been on the foot of the kicker anyway. And forget the refs, they didn't allow Dallas to convert 3rd down after 3rd down all ****ing day.

mnchief79
12-11-2005, 05:47 PM
BS, make the f* kick. It's very simple.

Ball got up on the hold, make the kick. Rest of the stuff is a yes, but make the kick.

greg63
12-11-2005, 05:48 PM
This ones on the "D". I knew when I saw the snap the FG would be no good.

Deberg_1990
12-11-2005, 05:49 PM
everyone gets the blame

Exactly.....Granted Tynes sucks as a pressure kicker, but im not going to blame him today. It was a total team loss. The sack and fumble on Green, LJ's missed block on that play, Surtain missing the INT....At least the offense showed up today. Its too bad the GRob Defense showed up again.

DTLB58
I agree 100%

That's what I logged on to say. The Cowboys had scored 10,21,20 and 21 the last 4 weeks. Two of those games were to the Philly and Lions D and we allow them 31 :shake:

We gave Bledsoe waayy to much time today. Not a playoff like D performance today.

DaFace
There are always holds that are missed. Unfortunately, they went against us today. Our D just couldn't hold today, and that's that.

Mecca
12-11-2005, 05:50 PM
When I talk to people who aren't Dallas or Chiefs fans right after this game and the first thing they say is. "You got hosed, Dallas flag". I'll take that as Chiefs fans aren't the only ones who thought we got screwed.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 05:51 PM
QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FUGGIN REFS....

Guru
12-11-2005, 05:52 PM
This one is on the D. We made the Cowpokes look like the old Patriiots from last year.

Hog Rider
12-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Balanced blame:Offense, defense, special teams

Trent fumble.
DJ Holding
Special teams Missed FG.

(among others)

The Bad Guy
12-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Forget the snap. It should have never been on the foot of the kicker anyway. And forget the refs, they didn't allow Dallas to convert 3rd down after 3rd down all ****ing day.

I'll throw my hat in the ring and blame Uncle Al's cute play-calling at the end of the first half as the reason for the loss.

There is no freaking reason in the world NOT to run the ball and first and second down to make them use their timeouts.

And it's not like LJ was a stranger to the endzone either.

It sucks.

wolfpack0735
12-11-2005, 05:55 PM
85% defense..5%tynes,5% offense and hell.... add another on the 31 defense. forget, if you can score 28 points in someones elses house you should win.

BCD
12-11-2005, 05:55 PM
You could also blame the terrible snapYes, that snap was horrible. ****ed up the timing...

beavis
12-11-2005, 05:57 PM
The refs didn't mug that guy like DJ did.

Total team loss today. Even Trent's fumble hurt us. But I do put about 90% of it on the shitty defense.

SUPER CHIEF
This wasn't Tynes fault at all. The snap was botched & that is why the kick was wide-right.

The ONLY blame for this loss is the play calling & clock management at the end of the first half. We were about to march in, score another TD, & run the clock out with a 21-10 halftime lead before the fumble & touchdown (and crazy timeout). You give us that 21-10 halftime lead that we should have had & we win 35-24. This should not have been a game....PERIOD.

Then, add in the fact that SD & Jax lost & it is VERY VERY FRUSTRATING!!! :cuss: :cuss:

KC Kings
This ones on the "D". I knew when I saw the snap the FG would be no good.

How? Since Gammon's got hurt we haven't had two good snaps in a row.

htismaqe
12-11-2005, 05:58 PM
I'll throw my hat in the ring and blame Uncle Al's cute play-calling at the end of the first half as the reason for the loss.

There is no freaking reason in the world NOT to run the ball and first and second down to make them use their timeouts.

And it's not like LJ was a stranger to the endzone either.

It sucks.

One bad call in the red zone. I've been critical of Al all season, but that fumble wasn't insurmountable.

The Cowboys were perfect on 3rd down in the 4th quarter.

BCD
12-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Forget the snap. It should have never been on the foot of the kicker anyway. And forget the refs, they didn't allow Dallas to convert 3rd down after 3rd down all ****ing day.Yup, exactly. You do not deserve to win, when your D can't sack up and make a stop in crunchtime. Was Allen the ONLY defender to show up today?

BCD
12-11-2005, 06:04 PM
QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FUGGIN REFS....What he said. We are not donkey fans...

The Bad Guy
12-11-2005, 06:06 PM
One bad call in the red zone. I've been critical of Al all season, but that fumble wasn't insurmountable.

The Cowboys were perfect on 3rd down in the 4th quarter.

No, it wasn't, but that's an 11-point swing.

There is blame to go around.

milkman
12-11-2005, 06:06 PM

This snap was so far to the right that Tynes had to slow down his approach, and tak an extra half step in order to give Colquitt time to place the ball, which forced him to plant his left foot further forward than normal.

That's always a formula for a push to the right.

the Talking Can
12-11-2005, 06:07 PM
our defense folded...plain and simple...we scored 28 on the road and lost...just we do every year...

Cave Johnson
12-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Ed "Scattershot" Perry will be out of a job this week, you heard it here first. First the wide left snap on the last Colquit punt in the Denver game, now this. Thanks for costing us one game and almost another. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Cochise
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Kendall Gammon is looking better and better these days...

BigRedChief
12-11-2005, 07:14 PM
What about Surtain missing the easy interception and return for a TD?

What about letting Bledsoe stand back ther all damn day?

What if Kennison doesn't drop 3 balls?

What if after the Allen sack and Bledsoe fumble we recover the fumble?

What if they don't call time out at the end of the half and the Cowboys don't score?

The missed field goal was just one play in the domino effect of this lose. They had their chances and didn't get it done.

CoMoChief
12-11-2005, 08:06 PM
-We couldnt stop Barber on first down. I think he avg something around 6-7 yds a carry on first down. 2nd and short like that makes it hard for any defense to stop them.

-Welcome back 2003 pass coverage. Let me be the first one to say that we didn't miss you. Terry Glenn looked like Terrell Owens today, thanks to our secondary and our weak-ass pass rush.

-Why couldnt we blitz or pressure the QB? Wasnt this supposed to be the Oline everyone was getting hyped about because theyve been playing like shit a past weeks? They looked all world tonite.

-Why the hell did Dick Vermeil call a timeout with 1min20 to go in the first half? We are on the 9 yd line and we should have ran the ball in and taken some time off of the clock. That was a bullshit decision by the coaching staff. The worst thing to come from doing that instead of what really did happen is that we get 3 points out of it instead of 6 points going in the other direction. Nope, instead we take a timeout so we can pass it(We pulled another Seattle '02 game decision) in the ****ing redzone when we have the best running game in the NFL. **** You Dick Vermeil, you ****in old crybaby piece of shit, you lost this game for us, not to mention got out coached by a far better coach.

-The FG miss really sucks but it wasnt Tynes fault. The botched snap forced him to hault all of his momentum and start back up again quickly, forcing him to push the ball wide right. I knew that not having Gammon in the game at some point in the season would **** us over. Gammon being in there I can almost gaurantee that's a made FG. The guy is simply the best at what he does. Colquitt (being a rookie who never did hold for kicks in his career) had to reach across his body to get the ball and set it right with enough time for Tynes to try and get the ball over the line of scrimmage at a decent height w/o being blocked. That kick was Perry's fault, not Tynes. He's a good kicker in my book.

-Our defense couldnt stop Christopher Reeves today if it had too. They ran those damn HB check down delay passes all day on us and Bell was getting juked out of his jock all game. BTW Bell seems really slow.

Sure-Oz
12-11-2005, 08:07 PM
I just hope Tynes stays confident and forgets it, i still have confidence, hes been a top kicker this year.

CoMoChief
12-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Surtain, along with $50 million should have had that INT. He let that one hit him in the face and bounce off. For a second I thought Bartee was in the game until the announcers said it was Surtain.

That Timeout really hurt us though. I dunno what DV was thinking. I will be pissed about this for a long time.

FringeNC
12-11-2005, 08:13 PM
our defense folded...plain and simple...we scored 28 on the road and lost...just we do every year...

Yes, it's that simple. Yet many want to blame Trent and Al.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2005, 08:16 PM

No, it's not that simple.

I don't blame Trent at all. I put some blame on Al for not running the ball at the end of the first half. Why throw there? Is there really any reason for it?

Just because Gun and the entire defense shit the bed, doesn't absolve Al from some of the blame too.

Mecca
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM

Al Saunders gets blamed for Trent Green's mistakes pretty frequently on here.

Tribal Warfare
12-11-2005, 08:22 PM
What the F*ck happened to the D-line?

It was like David Copperfield doing his favorite tricks, and whaalah no linemen.

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 08:23 PM
we didnt have a kicker when it matters most....fire the sob......

Sure-Oz
12-11-2005, 08:26 PM
let's see you make a kick with that snap, tynes will drill the game winner next week and the haters will jump back on the i love tynes bandwagon, give me a break, we could have jose cortez or some ****in loser, tynes has been real solid all season.

Mecca
12-11-2005, 08:27 PM
we didnt have a kicker when it matters most....fire the sob......

Sometimes a kicker misses a kick, especially with a snap like that. Would you like to fire everyone on defense? They're the ones that played like total shit the entire day.

Logical
12-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Blame the 2003 _efense, who decided to show up today...

I will blame them both and serve up a little DV and Gunter as well. Tynes as I suspected all along is not a clutch performer, so no suprise. The secondary is suspect and we just have no consistent pass rush. Heck we may not even have a good run defense, why run when it is so easy to throw the ball?

Hoover
12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
That Trent Fumble killed us. I want to know why in the hell we thought we needed to be passing down there when LJ had been killer in the red zone today?

greg63
12-11-2005, 09:36 PM

I'm psychic. :p :D

kregger
12-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Damn, I thought I was on a Denver board for a minute there. Quit yer bitchin'! There are calls like that missed every freakin' week in every freakin' game. We should have put them away in the first half. End of story!

tk13
12-11-2005, 10:41 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we looked at other snappers. I don't know where you'd find one though. I mean it wasn't a horrible, horrible snap, but it wasn't great, and Perry has been kinda erratic. I actually thought he had a couple earlier that might have been worse than that last one.

Spicy McHaggis
12-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Al Saunders gets blamed for Trent Green's mistakes pretty frequently on here.

I didn't really see anything out there that made me think otherwise today.