PDA

View Full Version : Defense....not living up to their contracts

Blitz
12-11-2005, 05:55 PM
For **** sakes, all the defensive FA (with exception of Knight) have flopped to the 10th degree. Bell is a piece of shiit that couldn't tackle to save his life. Surtain, this pussy is no where near a shutdown corner he was billed to be.

It is getting frustrating watching this team week in and week out. Having such a good offense and see our Defense year in and year out blow the game for us. Its gettin frustrating. In the offseason, they should fire Dickpicker Vermeil, Gunther and get rid of worthless crap like Surtain and Bell.

That wide right kick brought me to tears....A**Holes

dj56dt58
12-11-2005, 06:24 PM
For **** sakes, all the defensive FA (with exception of Knight) have flopped to the 10th degree. Bell is a piece of shiit that couldn't tackle to save his life. Surtain, this pussy is no where near a shutdown corner he was billed to be.

It is getting frustrating watching this team week in and week out. Having such a good offense and see our Defense year in and year out blow the game for us. Its gettin frustrating. In the offseason, they should fire Dickpicker Vermeil, Gunther and get rid of worthless crap like Surtain and Bell.

That wide right kick brought me to tears....A**Holes

Surtain has been one of the best corners in the league this year. He has shut his side of the field down. QBs normally don't even throw his way. It would have been nice if he hadn't drop that easy int. which would have gone for an easy td though. that ****in pissed me off. Bell is worthless..i stick up for him all the time but he didn't even help against the run today. We should bench him for Barber.

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 06:25 PM
booooo... they're all whores.

JBucc
12-11-2005, 06:27 PM
And lots of us thought this defense had finally turned the corner. lol.

Mecca
12-11-2005, 06:28 PM
At this rate it will take us a billion dollars to have an average defense.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 06:28 PM
The D is solid at home and completely sucks on the road.

Deberg_1990
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
And lots of us thought this defense had finally turned the corner. lol.

The run defense is actually pretty solid. The one thing holding this D back greatly is the lackluster pass rush. We only have 25% of a Defensive Line.

Dunit35
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Today was extremely embarrasing. Bell played horrible but WTF? Surtain is doing incredible besides that easy pick that he dropped and couldve taken it to the house.

tk13
12-11-2005, 06:33 PM
I will say this, this is not the crap defense we've put out there in previous years. I think one thing we have to do, and that's to be able to defend trick plays. I think it's pretty obvious after the last two weeks. Dallas could not play straight up and play with us... they were out there running flea flickers and reverses and draws and threw all every piece of crap in the whole playbook at us, just like Denver did the week before. We are a better defense, because we've forced three straight playoff teams into doing things they don't usually do offensively... today Dallas did it and it worked, barely.

Spicy McHaggis
12-11-2005, 06:34 PM
The run defense is actually pretty solid. The one thing holding this D back greatly is the lackluster pass rush. We only have 25% of a Defensive Line.

I agree. Bledsoe had too much time in the pocket today. Sims has helped a bit but we need a lot more consistency in that area.

dj56dt58
12-11-2005, 07:25 PM
We should make 3 clones of Jared Allen. He's the only lineman that does anything. Acctually come to think of it..he does pretty much everything. He has to be in the pro bowl this year.

Mecca
12-11-2005, 07:27 PM
This should make everyone realize if you don't have a good Dline it doesn't matter how good the rest of your D is. I wonder where the guys are that disagreed with me when I said we should take Dline in the first round of the draft........

dj56dt58
12-11-2005, 07:54 PM
This should make everyone realize if you don't have a good Dline it doesn't matter how good the rest of your D is. I wonder where the guys are that disagreed with me when I said we should take Dline in the first round of the draft........

We should have taken a D linemen for sure but i think Johnson was the right choice in the first round. Mock drafts have us taking Roderique Wright, DT out of Texas this season. I wouldn't mind that pick at all..

Mecca
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM
We should have taken a D linemen for sure but i think Johnson was the right choice in the first round. Mock drafts have us taking Roderique Wright, DT out of Texas this season. I wouldn't mind that pick at all..

I mean for this upcoming draft, we made the right pick in this past draft.

recxjake
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM

you cant mock a draft when there are 3 games left!