PDA

View Full Version : Worst. Weekend. Ever.

Reaper16
12-11-2005, 06:01 PM
First, Northwest comes up 3 yards short of the national championship. Next, the Chiefs shit themselves and lose control of the season. Also, the American College Theatre Festival Selection Committee didn't select my show @ Northwest to advance into the next step in the national competition, when we had a greater than 50% chance to do so. OK, technically, we still have until 11:00, but I highly doubt our chances now.
My weekend would be better if I actually were suddenly stricken with death. Then I wouldn't have to feel like someone pissed in my cereal.

Garcia Bronco
12-11-2005, 06:04 PM
That really all depends on your point of view.

Reaper16
12-11-2005, 06:10 PM
^^^
Hell, I'd be worried, if I were you. You guys tried your best to give the game to Baltimore, but were unsuccessful. :) Sure, you've got the division wrapped up, but how will you perform in the playoffs?

Frazod
12-11-2005, 06:32 PM
That was the worst and most infuriating loss we've suffered in YEARS. Probably the worst loss since we got knocked out of the playoffs on that last second FG by the Raiders at Arrowhead.

It's worse than the Indy playoff loss because (1) we're so much better than those goddamn fAggot-assed Cowgirls that we should under no circumstance EVER lose to them ANYWHERE, and (2) this pretty much sealed our season and our offensive unit's last chance at greatness. Now, we're just f#cked. We WON'T beat the Giants. And even if we win the final two at Arrowhead, 10-6 = no f#cking way - not with the pussy schedules the Stellas and the Faguars wrap up with.

We're done. The End.

:cuss:

Frazod
12-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Oh, and another thing, we just handed the f#cking division to the goddamn Broncos.

:cuss: 4321 :#

Mecca
12-11-2005, 07:02 PM
^^^
Hell, I'd be worried, if I were you. You guys tried your best to give the game to Baltimore, but were unsuccessful. :) Sure, you've got the division wrapped up, but how will you perform in the playoffs?

They'll get worked like they always do, it's Broncos tradition.

shaneo69
12-11-2005, 07:07 PM
That was the worst and most infuriating loss we've suffered in YEARS. Probably the worst loss since we got knocked out of the playoffs on that last second FG by the Raiders at Arrowhead.

It's worse than the Indy playoff loss because (1) we're so much better than those goddamn fAggot-assed Cowgirls that we should under no circumstance EVER lose to them ANYWHERE, and (2) this pretty much sealed our season and our offensive unit's last chance at greatness. Now, we're just f#cked. We WON'T beat the Giants. And even if we win the final two at Arrowhead, 10-6 = no f#cking way - not with the pussy schedules the Stellas and the Faguars wrap up with.

We're done. The End.

:cuss:

Yup.

But at least Carl was nice enough to only raise my ticket prices and parking $5 per game for next year. $720 total after another season without a playoff win. Hey, blow me Carl.

Hoofbeats
12-11-2005, 07:16 PM
They'll get worked like they always do, it's Broncos tradition.
Your tradition is lasting 35 years and counting...LOL

Reaper16
12-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Your tradition is lasting 35 years and counting...LOL
You might have the single most homosexual username on CP. Wow, that is really, really bad.

Hoofbeats
12-11-2005, 09:16 PM
You might have the single most homosexual username on CP. Wow, that is really, really bad.
Borrow a dictionary numbskull.