PDA

View Full Version : We Win, Were In....

recxjake
12-11-2005, 07:06 PM
It's very simple.... win the next 3 games and we play Cincy in first round....

I know this was a terrible loss.... but please people stop jumping off the ship.... I feel empty inside and can't believe we didn't get this win...

Luckily though SD loss too and were tied w/ Pitt and SD....

SD is out...They will lose the next 3 games
Pitt will lose 1 more game... Minnesota

We win the tiebreaker vs. Pitt so we have the upperhand......DV, Gun and Al will get this team ready for NYG....

Have faith

FringeNC
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I can have some faith we make it....but what's going to happen when we face a GOOD offense on the road in the playoffs?

A piece of crap offense just lit Gunther up...

This is no different from 2002-2004. We have to play flawless on offense to beat a decent team. Flawless. It'll take 45 points to beat Cincy on the road.

chiefqueen
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
This was the one we needed. Nobody in their right mind thinks we'll win in NY. Eli is just like his brother, take 3 steps and throw, we can't defend that.

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 07:10 PM
If we can't win @ Dallas.... we aren't going to win in NY. UNLESS our defense sparks up and does something they clearly forgot to do today.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 07:10 PM
If we can't beat Dallas I have little faith going on the road on Christmas Eve and beating the Giants.

That's just me.

Guru
12-11-2005, 07:11 PM
This was the one we needed. Nobody in their right mind thinks we'll win in NY. Eli is just like his brother, take 3 steps and throw, we can't defend that.

The Chiefs have never given us any reason to beleive they will win in the Meadowlands. I am still hoping but they make so damn hard every year.

chiefqueen
12-11-2005, 07:13 PM
If we can't beat Dallas I have little faith going on the road on Christmas Eve and beating the Giants.

That's just me.

Actually, that game's Sat. SD is Christmas Eve.

KcMizzou

That's just me.:hmmm: How do you feel about beating the Chargers at Arrowhead on Christmas Eve?

Mecca
Pittsburghs going to win out anyway......so this is moot.

Guru
:hmmm: How do you feel about beating the Chargers at Arrowhead on Christmas Eve?

ROFLROFLROFL

doomy3

That's just me.

well, for one, we don't play the Giants on Christmas eve, and I think we will in fact beat them.

recxjake
12-11-2005, 07:14 PM

excpet we win in the tie breaker if we win out... plus Pitt will lose at Minny

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
You never know. Minn could pose a threat and Cleveland din't look half bad today. Guaranteed 1 win vs. Detroit.
I say they finish out 2-1

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 07:16 PM
well, for one, we don't play the Giants on Christmas eve, and I think we will in fact beat them.

For some reason I keep thinking next week is Christmas Eve. Thanks for straighting me out.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 07:16 PM
:hmmm: How do you feel about beating the Chargers at Arrowhead on Christmas Eve?

ROFL

My mind is a week ahead.

Thanks.

Mecca
12-11-2005, 07:19 PM
The Chiefs are a bad road team so expecting them to win out is asking a hell of alot in my view.

JBucc
12-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Pit and Jax have such easy schedules I can't see it happening

chiefqueen
12-11-2005, 07:20 PM
The only way Pittsburgh gets the tie breaker is if they win their remaining AFC game and we lose our remaining AFC games.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 07:21 PM
We screwed ourselves today but if we win in NY then this loss won't be as bad.

doomy3
12-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Pit and Jax have such easy schedules I can't see it happening

Really, that doesn't matter though. We control our own destiny.

JBucc
12-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Really, that doesn't matter though. We control our own destiny.that's probably not a good thing

Mecca
12-11-2005, 07:24 PM
We screwed ourselves today but if we win in NY then this loss won't be as bad.

So you're expecting to win the 2nd game of back to back road games against a team that's probably better than the Cowboys.......that's expecting alot.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Well, we had to win one of two on the road, and win the final two home games...we are on schedule.

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 07:26 PM
So you're expecting to win the 2nd game of back to back road games against a team that's probably better than the Cowboys.......that's expecting alot.
I would call it hoping rather than expecting. Better than bitching about our loss today. If we want to bitch about losSes, why not throw in the Buffallo and Philyl game for shits and giggles.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-11-2005, 07:27 PM

The Giants aren't that good. They went to overtime today against a McNabb, T.O., and Westbrook-less team.

BigRedChief
We win out we are in.

If all 3 teams lose next week and we win our final 2 home games we are in.

The rest of the scenerios get complicated.

KChiefsQT
Well, we had to win one of two on the road, and win the final two home games...we are on schedule.
ROFL I'm loving in.

siberian khatru
I'm sorry, I don't care anymore. This was a "prove it" game, and they choked. Even if they win out, I won't expect them to win in the playoffs. Because they won't. It's just not in them. Make the playoffs just to make them? OK, I guess that's the Gaz theory. He'll be satisfied.

I expect more. Fug 'em.

headsnap
12-11-2005, 07:53 PM

YES!!!

I believe the Chiefs are alot better than the Cowboys too, they just didn't get the W today. I like the chances next week.

are the Dolphins better than the Chargers? They did beat the Chargers in their own house!!! ;)

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM

Where did you read expecting into my sentence? I said it would be nice if they could.

Mecca
12-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I expect us to make Eli Manning look like god after what I saw today.