PDA

View Full Version : We should have won that Frickin' game!

penchief
12-11-2005, 08:16 PM
That's all I got to say about that.

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 08:25 PM
they suck, I was there and they just plain suck.....

Garcia Bronco
12-11-2005, 08:30 PM
I know man...you guys where so frickin close. Unbelieveable. Denver got so lucky today...oh so lucky.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 08:31 PM
I know man...you guys where so frickin close. Unbelieveable. Denver got so lucky today...oh so lucky.

I bet Denver fans are thanking the Ravens for having Kyle Boller has their QB. God he has to be the worst starting QB in the history of the NFL.

Raiderhader
Master of the f#cking obvious.

Dickies Prostate
welcome to our world.

Sassy
12-11-2005, 09:47 PM
I bet Denver fans are thanking the Ravens for having Kyle Boller has their QB. God he has to be the worst starting QB in the history of the NFL.
Last year, we would have lost this game (yeah they had an ugly game)...but face it Chef fans, this is a good team even though you beat us last week...and your team, my friends, is more than likely staying home for the playoffs :p You had your SB last week :)

KCChiefsMan
12-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Last year, we would have lost this game (yeah they had an ugly game)...but face it Chef fans, this is a good team even though you beat us last week...and your team, my friends, is more than likely staying home for the playoffs :p You had your SB last week :)

better win out than, we'll give you a little bit of help by beating Cinci....I hope

Hoover
12-11-2005, 09:52 PM
No I think they are thanking BB for not kicking a field goal to make in 12-6, effin stupid

Sassy
12-11-2005, 09:57 PM
No I think they are thanking BB for not kicking a field goal to make in 12-6, effin stupid
Yeah...that was pretty nice of him :)

Ugly Duck
12-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Uh-oh..... I saw this on a Raider board and kinda had a feeling that something bad happened today:

"Cowboys/Chiefs - 3rd down inside the 10 on the Cowboys last drive. The Tackle in the wide-open simply tackles the Chief defender no flag. This was a Raider quality miss by the Refs"

I'm rooting for the Chargers and the Chiefs to stop Denver, and this is how you repay me. Both fuggin lose. Just hand the division to Ratboy. I'm going back to studying for my finals......

beer bacon
12-12-2005, 12:35 AM

This post would have been pretty accurate if not for the repetitive smack at the end. I don't many reasonable regulars here don't think the Broncos aren't good.

Halfcan
12-12-2005, 12:38 AM
That's all I got to say about that.

Are you talking about the Cowgirls game or Buffablow, or did you mean the Igles at home.

Or did you mean all the playoff losses that tortures my very soul to think about.

If only Montana didn't get a concussion.

BigMeatballDave
12-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Chargers
Eagles
Bills
Cowboys
All VERY winnable games. This team does not deserve to go to the play-offs...

chefsos
12-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Chargers
Eagles
Bills
Cowboys
All VERY winnable games. This team does not deserve to go to the play-offs...

I've been thinking about this. Then I took a nap, and forgot the good part. Here's what's left:

-Pittsburgh just lost 3 straight before yesterday. Not worthy.

-San Diego just lost, at home, the last game they're likely to be favored in. Not worthy.

-Chiefs just lost a non conference game on the road. Not worthy?

At minimum, one of these unworthy teams is playoff bound. Somebody's got to make it. Why not us?

Jenny Gump
12-12-2005, 02:24 AM
Are you talking about the Cowgirls game or Buffablow, or did you mean the Igles at home.

Or did you mean all the playoff losses that tortures my very soul to think about.

If only Montana didn't get a concussion.

The game made me sick to my stomach. So did the cheese dip I ate, but that's another story altogether.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 02:29 AM
The game made me sick to my stomach. So did the cheese dip I ate, but that's another story altogether.
Isn't it past your bed time young lady?

Jenny Gump
12-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Isn't it past your bed time young lady?

can't sleep. long story. will pay for this tomorrow.

wtf are you doing up?

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 02:34 AM
can't sleep. long story. will pay for this tomorrow.

wtf are you doing up?
I am in a strange vampiresque sleeping phase.

Hopefully I will break it this week.

Jenny Gump
12-12-2005, 02:37 AM

Remind me to wear a turtleneck next time we go out.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 02:38 AM
Remind me to wear a turtleneck next time we go out.
Remind me to imagine you without it next time we go out.

Jenny Gump
12-12-2005, 02:39 AM
Remind me to imagine you without it next time we go out.

Yeah...like you need reminding. Sheesh.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 02:41 AM
Yeah...like you need reminding. Sheesh.
Busted.

Jenny Gump
12-12-2005, 02:44 AM
Busted.

In fact, next time I see you, I would appreciate some eye contact....that is, your eyes, looking at mine.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 02:45 AM
In fact, next time I see you, I would appreciate some eye contact....that is, your eyes, looking at mine.
I feel the same way...we are to busy eyeing waitresses. We really need to docus on eachother...

You have an email...

Jenny Gump
12-12-2005, 03:03 AM
I feel the same way...we are to busy eyeing waitresses. We really need to docus on eachother...

You have an email...

You have an email too.

Taco John
12-12-2005, 03:11 AM

Melatonin. The college student's best friend.

Taco John
12-12-2005, 03:12 AM

Oh sh*t. Am I interrupting Internet sex?

Arch your back, Zach. I understand that helps.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 03:12 AM
Melatonin. The college student's best friend.
Ya you told me about that a long time ago when I was having this problem and I used it...and it worked...I need to get some again...

Right now all I have is horse tranqulizers...a flux capacitor...and an old Steely Dan album. No melatonin.

Taco John
12-12-2005, 03:15 AM
Ya you told me about that a long time ago when I was having this problem and I used it...and it worked...I need to get some again...

Right now all I have is horse tranqulizers...a flux capacitor...and an old Steely Dan album. No melatonin.

Melatonin, man. It metabolizes quickly so your out fast, and the effects are gone by morning. No drowsiness in the morning...

I don't use it so much anymore. Melatonin has been replaced by meditation. But I still have it on hand if I ever need it. That stuff was great for my student life, as well as professional. I hate effing around thinking about a bunch of random garbage in my life when I should be sleeping.

Melatonin.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 03:18 AM
Melatonin, man. It metabolizes quickly so your out fast, and the effects are gone by morning. No drowsiness in the morning...
I appreciate that help but I am going stick with the Grey Goose IV. I need some new needles...

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 03:18 AM
I am a believer...it works wonders for me. I just dont have any right now.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 03:49 AM
You have an email too.
Back atcha. You really should clear your PMs. And start writing somewhere...both of those.