PDA

View Full Version : Can someone

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
please explain to me what the **** 4th and 6th is........:deevee: and that ****ing tynes better be looking for a job tomorrow.............:banghead: other then that... great time by all, got to drink bob doles beer and meet go chiefs, actually hugged him several times.........ROFL.talked to Phob on the phone, met Dallas Chief and Archie and a bunch of other chiefs fans........but the 4th and 6th I am having a problem with..:cuss:

Sure-Oz
12-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Tynes sucks i can't believe he didn't get cut after the run he's had so far, are you ****ing kidding me? The chiefs lost this game adn should've never been in that spot, oh and the snapped sucked balls. I have no problem pinning a kicker but this wasn't the time, i say its a good snap he drills that shit.

Guru
12-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Tynes sucks i can't believe he didn't get cut after the run he's had so far, are you ****ing kidding me? The chiefs lost this game adn should've never been in that spot, oh and the snapped sucked balls. I have no problem pinning a kicker but this wasn't the time, i say its a good snap he drills that shit.

Exactly!!!

By the way, love that sig Sure-Oz

Redcoats58
12-11-2005, 08:24 PM
please explain to me what the **** 4th and 6th is........:deevee: and that ****ing tynes better be looking for a job tomorrow.............:banghead: other then that... great time by all, got to drink bob doles beer and meet go chiefs, actually hugged him several times.........ROFL.talked to Phob on the phone, met Dallas Chief and Archie and a bunch of other chiefs fans........but the 4th and 6th I am having a problem with..:cuss:
I guess there is a first time for everything. GoChiefs actually put his arms around a woman. He's probably rubbin one out as I post this. :)

KcMizzou
12-11-2005, 08:26 PM
please explain to me what the **** 4th and 6th is........ It's when you're on your fourth try to gain ten yards, and you still have six yards left to go.

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 08:31 PM
I guess there is a first time for everything. GoChiefs actually put his arms around a woman. He's probably rubbin one out as I post this. :)

I can't tell you how suprised I was of him.....not at all like the board protrays.....and I met his father too.....

Redcoats58
12-11-2005, 08:32 PM
I can't tell you how suprised I was of him.....not at all like the board protrays.....and I met his father too.....
Hmm... :hmmm: sounds like someone has a crush?

milkman
12-11-2005, 08:33 PM
I'd answer all your questions, except I don't have any clue WTH you want to know.

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 08:35 PM
It's when you're on your fourth try to gain ten yards, and you still have six yards left to go.

:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Hmm... :hmmm: sounds like someone has a crush?

ROFL............sure do, on the guy in the first row, seat two, what a babe..

Dallas Chief
12-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Glad to see you made it home. What an awful way for this game to end. The only bright spot is that SD and JAX both lost too. I normally hate Texas Stadium, but their fans were pretty cool all things considered. We had zero problems other than the back and forth of the game stuff. Nice to meet everyone...

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Glad to see you made it home. What an awful way for this game to end. The only bright spot is that SD and JAX both lost too. I normally hate Texas Stadium, but their fans were pretty cool all things considered. We had zero problems other than the back and forth of the game stuff. Nice to meet everyone...

Their fans........I saw nothing but chiefs fans......:p to bad the ****ing chiefs didn't show up today...:harumph:

Otter
12-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Tynes makes a great scape goat right now but it's no more his fault than the defense of coaching staffs.

What about that holding call on 4th and 1? Did I mention the snap was muffed on Tynes FGA?

Dartgod
12-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Did he look like this?

http://www.rumrill.net/brian/pics/pics5/pics5/DarthVader/darth_vader_closeup.jpg

milkman
12-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Did he look like this?

http://www.rumrill.net/brian/pics/pics5/pics5/DarthVader/darth_vader_closeup.jpg

ROFL

chiefs4me
12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Did he look like this?

ROFL.....not at all, he was a very nice man.

Count Zarth
12-13-2005, 03:51 AM

That wasn't actually me. I hired an actor.

I was sitting at home stuttering and crying in my jammies.