PDA

View Full Version : So what's the F*ing situation!

vachief58
12-11-2005, 11:21 PM
If we win out and Pitt wins out do we get in?

cdcox
12-11-2005, 11:22 PM
yes

KCJake
12-11-2005, 11:24 PM
If we win out and Pitt wins out do we get in?
I was looking for the updated playoff situation myself.

BigRedChief
12-11-2005, 11:27 PM
I was looking for the updated playoff situation myself.

We win out we are in.

If all 3 teams lose next weekend and we win our 2 home games we are in.

We beat SD and finish with the same record as SD or Pitt we have all the tie breakers.

tk13
12-11-2005, 11:34 PM
We win out we are in.

If all 3 teams lose next weekend and we win our 2 home games we are in.

We beat SD and finish with the same record as SD or Pitt we have all the tie breakers.
I haven't looked into it yet, cdcox probably has it already figured out, but we can still finish tied with SD and miss out. I think a lot of the scenarios would end up with us losing out due to common games or strength of victory.

RedThat
12-11-2005, 11:42 PM
I haven't looked into it yet, cdcox probably has it already figured out, but we can still finish tied with SD and miss out. I think a lot of the scenarios would end up with us losing out due to common games or strength of victory.

Nope we'd have the tie breaker over San Diego because I think we have an advantage in "strength of schedule". I think whats would be the deciding tie factor between us and San Diego.

cdcox
12-12-2005, 12:35 AM

Here are the the tiebreakers between KC, SD, and Pitt

11-5 KC wins all TB over Pitt

10-6
Two way: SD-Pitt - Pitt wins
Two way: KC - Pitt - KC wins
Two way: KC - SD - SD wins

3 way KC-Pitt-SD Pitt wins