PDA

View Full Version : I'm honored to be learning so much from the vast knowledge of...

chris
12-11-2005, 11:22 PM
the football experts we have posting on this forum!!!!

Some have stated that they know how CP, DV, GC work/don't work together. How did you get your spies into the front offices of 1 Arrowhead Drive? What type of listening bugs do you use? Wireless?

Others are such supreme judges of talent that they state fire this player or that player; and know where the Chiefs can get replacements up to speed this late in the season.

And the coaching knowledge is overwhelming...how could you know exactly what blitz package to run; or what offensive plays that should have been called based on what you could see from the TV or heard on the radio? Amazing that you have that wisdom.

I want your help picking lottery numbers. One week we are a virtual lock for a play-off spot; and now we're going to finish 8th in the race. Where did you gain such insight??

greg63
12-11-2005, 11:39 PM
We are all psychic! And good friends with the powers that be.

Spicy McHaggis
12-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Alright. You've got me. I'm the lord jesus christ and the rest of these guys are the Superfriends.

|Zach|
12-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Alright. You've got me. I'm the lord jesus christ and the rest of these guys are the Superfriends.
Where you at?

ROFL

CoMoChief
12-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Chuck Norris is gonna kick your ass for posting this.

KcMizzou
12-11-2005, 11:43 PM
Alright. You've got me. I'm the lord jesus christ and the rest of these guys are the Superfriends. Our Fraz and donkey-Fraz are the Wonder Twins.

Form of... a bald guy!

chris
12-11-2005, 11:44 PM

ROFL ROFL

Halfcan
12-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Actually they all work for me-lol

Yep you mention a hot girl too-and in two seconds-a whole pictorial of her will show up. Say like- (Insert Hottie Here)

Taco John
12-11-2005, 11:52 PM

Some have stated that they know how CP, DV, GC work/don't work together. How did you get your spies into the front offices of 1 Arrowhead Drive? What type of listening bugs do you use? Wireless?

Others are such supreme judges of talent that they state fire this player or that player; and know where the Chiefs can get replacements up to speed this late in the season.

And the coaching knowledge is overwhelming...how could you know exactly what blitz package to run; or what offensive plays that should have been called based on what you could see from the TV or heard on the radio? Amazing that you have that wisdom.

I want your help picking lottery numbers. One week we are a virtual lock for a play-off spot; and now we're going to finish 8th in the race. Where did you gain such insight??

People who start threads like these always amaze me. If you don't know enough about the game and the team to form your own opinions, this is a good place to be to educate yourself. You might sit down, shut up and pull out a piece of paper and a pencil for note taking.

chris
12-11-2005, 11:55 PM
People who start threads like these always amaze me. If you don't know enough about the game and the team to form your own opinions, this is a good place to be to educate yourself. You might sit down, shut up and pull out a piece of paper and a pencil for note taking.

Exactly my point.

The vast majority of opinions stated are based on fantasy or the number of beers consumed; not fact or personal knowledge. ROFL

Boyceofsummer
12-11-2005, 11:57 PM
the video graphic of LJ league statistical rankings since becoming a starter that you DON'T PASS 2 OR 3 TIMES FROM THE 10 WITH YOUR OPPONET ON THE ROPES! Sorry. I got a little emotional there. Even Marty knew better that that. I was in agreement that this ballclub was gonna kill the old man. Now I think the old man is gonna kill us. I was satisfied with the defense except for the flea-flicker in the first half. But that exchange before halftime not only changed that game it changed the entire season. If we make the playoffs we will be backing-in. No other way.

Spicy McHaggis
12-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Where you at?

ROFL

On an unrelated note I believe The Feast of Alvis is on AS tonight.

luv
12-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Exactly my point.

The vast majority of opinions stated are based on fantasy or the number of beers consumed; not fact or personal knowledge. ROFL
Hello....McFly...?

They are OPINIONS. Most I know of are made on assumptions. Once something is fact, it is no longer an opinion.

chris
12-12-2005, 06:45 AM
Hello....McFly...?

They are OPINIONS. Most I know of are made on assumptions. Once something is fact, it is no longer an opinion.

To paraphase Lincoln.

"It is better to be quiet and thought to be a fool...rather than to speak and remove all doubt"

Assumptions are a waste of bandwidth.

Demonpenz
12-12-2005, 07:08 AM
To paraphase Lincoln.

"It is better to be quiet and thought to be a fool...rather than to speak and remove all doubt"

no wonder he got his ass capped

chris
12-12-2005, 07:16 AM
no wonder he got his ass capped

ROFL ROFL

Lincoln would have been a Chiefs fan.

He failed at business and politics many, many times.

Came close to winning, but always lost. But the 7th time....

We have been waiting since 1970 for our run to the top.

Otter
12-12-2005, 08:15 AM
We're looking for a pool boy to take care of the inground and whirlpool at the Hall of Justice. I'm getting really tired of doing cannonballs into Frazod's floaties.

Send Spicy your resume if interested.

Over-Head
12-12-2005, 08:21 AM
You might sit down, shut up and pull out a piece of paper and a pencil for note taking.

Funny, fear and common sense never seemed that high on your list of tricks?
Advice like that ole' Johnny boy, could be likened to the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.
:rolleyes:

Over-Head
12-12-2005, 08:23 AM
To paraphase Lincoln.

That never stopped Taco, Goatboy, or Slayer ROFL

chagrin
12-12-2005, 08:31 AM
I am a psychic, and no, your nuts will never drop

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Exactly my point.

Good to see you COMPLETELY missed his point...

greg63
12-12-2005, 09:15 AM
I am a psychic, and no, your nuts will never drop

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Clint in Wichita
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM
You can also learn a lot from the vast knowledge of Rain Man.

Yeah...like what percentage of Planet members like their eggs over easy.

joesomebody
12-12-2005, 09:25 AM
To paraphase Lincoln.

Assumptions are a waste of bandwidth.I beleive that quote is Mark Twain...

Park City eh? I'm stationed at Hill, figured I was the only KC fan in Utah.

Frankie
12-12-2005, 09:45 AM

Rep