PDA

View Full Version : Giants are dinged up...

Count Zarth
12-12-2005, 03:16 AM
I don't know the severity of the injures, but both of their starting offensive tackles left the game yesterday.

They also lost DT William Joseph and MLB Antonio Pierce.

chefsos
12-12-2005, 03:27 AM
You saw what the Chiefs did to our D. No Pierce, the Chiefs are gonna eat them alive.

Isn't Luke P their LT? Oh brother-they're gonna get the 'ole Flozell Adams treatment!

This guy from cowboyszone thinks we roll. It must be true, because he said it about 11 times.

|Zach|
12-12-2005, 03:51 AM
Much like the Cowboys game, if we are equal or plus in the turnover department we win.

donkhater
12-12-2005, 05:30 AM
Does it matter? It didn't matter today when our D-line went up against a rookie and a backup LT.

I think our streak of not allowing 100 yard rushers ends next week.

chiefqueen
12-12-2005, 11:53 AM
It may not matter..........Eli is like his brother and gets rid of the ball fast. KC has never been able to defend 3-step drop passers.

Calcountry
12-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I don't know the severity of the injures, but both of their starting offensive tackles left the game yesterday.

They also lost DT William Joseph and MLB Antonio Pierce.Hey Chiefie, the team is on the road this week.

Other than the Raiders and Texans, epitiomies of teh suck, have we WON a road game this year?

10-6 is the best we can hope for at this point, and that was my prediction at the beginnig of the year. I am going to stick to it.

Heck, at least I won my annual 20 dollar bet with the UPS driver(Raider fan)

I haven't given up complete hope of a playoff game, but to what end? A quality opponent on the Road.

jynni
12-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Other than the Raiders and Texans, epitiomies of teh suck, have we WON a road game this year?
Eh - we beat Miami. Only AFCW team to do that...

TRR
12-12-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm having nightmares of what Shockey can do to KC's defense. KC's D made Whitten look like Kellen Winslow Sr. Same for Plaxico Burress. KC's D made Terry Glenn look like Jerry Rice in his prime.

Spicy McHaggis
12-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Losing Pierce is definately going to hurt their run D. I'd say he is/was having a better year than he did last season.

chief118
12-12-2005, 01:04 PM
DONT WORRY DONT WORRY WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO WHAT EVERYONE THINKS WE'RE GOING TO DO FLIP OUT MAN! ANYWAYS WE WILL WIN. THIS IS DESPERATION TIME. EVERYONE IS GOING TO PLAY HARD. WE WILL WIN.