PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA Looks like ya'll are DONE!!!

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Well with yet another loss it looks like the Chefs hopes for a run to the playoffs is OVER!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ROFL

PEACE!!!

Fire Me Boy!
12-12-2005, 07:57 AM
****er.

Mecca
12-12-2005, 07:58 AM
Not this guy.......not only is he annoying he has to type the lame "peace" bullshit at the end of every post.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Not this guy.......he has to type "peace" at the end of every post.

Got that right.....

PEACE!!!

Pants
12-12-2005, 08:08 AM
Got that right.....

PEACE!!!
I'm not sure whether you know "the rules", but SD and Jax lost... so, umm, our situation is pretty much the same as it was like week. But I don't blame you, you're just another retarded troll who doesn't know shit.
PEACE!!!

Mecca
12-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Got that right.....

PEACE!!!

Someone should punch your mother in the vagina.........

Warrior5
12-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Well with yet another loss it looks like the Chefs hopes for a run to the playoffs is OVER!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ROFL

PEACE!!!

Know what Al? You're probably right. BTW, congrats on steamrolling the vaunted Ravens yesterday.

Oh yeah, Peace.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Know what Al? You're probably right. BTW, congrats on steamrolling the vaunted Ravens yesterday.

Oh yeah, Peace.

A win is a win and I'll take 'em however we can get 'em......

PEACE!!!

Pants
12-12-2005, 08:22 AM

PEACE!!!

You're still mildly retarded though.

JohnE_is_Gawd
12-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Was great watching you guys blow that kick.

Poor Chefs

Pants
12-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Was great watching you guys blow that kick.

Poor Chefs

Where were you when we beat your asses last week?

Mecca
12-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Where are all these Bronco fans coming from? Is the Mane down again or something.

DaFace
12-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Before yesterday's game, our playoff situation was:
"If we win out, we're in. If we lose one, we'll need some help."

Today, our situation is:
"If we win out, we're in. If we lose one, we'll need some help."

We had an opportunity to solidify our playoff spot, and it didn't happen. However, to say that our playoff hopes are over shows a lack of intelligence.

sedated
12-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Ignorant Donks fans? no way.

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Are you seriously talking sh!t, after the Donks nearly lost to BALTIMORE?!

12 points.

If the Chiefs win out, they're still in.

If the Chiefs make the playoffs or don't, you'll still wake up that morning, knowing your a flat pecker.

JohnE_is_Gawd
12-12-2005, 08:43 AM
at least Danni won huh guys ?

Woot chiefs !!

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 08:52 AM
If the Chiefs make the playoffs or don't, you'll still wake up that morning, knowing your a flat pecker.

It nice to know that some people still resort to 2nd grade phrases.. :rolleyes: ......I stopped using those in...well...second grade. :hmmm:

IF the Chefs win out......IF!!!!

PEACE!!!

Dartgod
12-12-2005, 08:58 AM
Your and idiot.

DaFace
12-12-2005, 08:58 AM
I think we need an intelligence test for new trolls. I'm getting tired of stupid Bronco trolls who only come around to talk shit with no actual logical arguments. We need more of the intelligent ones like MHM, GB, and vailpass, and less of these douches.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-12-2005, 09:00 AM
We all know they will not come trolling around once the Donkeys lose again in there first playoff game.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:00 AM
I think we need an intelligence test for new trolls.

AND for your own fans...just look at the post before yours........

It is supposed to be....."you're AN idiot!"

PEACE!!!

DaFace
12-12-2005, 09:03 AM
It is supposed to be....."your AN idiot!"

Actually, it should be "YOU'RE an idiot" gramatically. And you are, since you don't even know when people are making fun of you.

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 09:04 AM
He mongoloid. He was making fun of you.

If you're going to correct his grammar, you'd be wise to at least quote it in the proper form.

"You're" implies you are, while your doesn't.

Examples.
"Alwilson, you're a butt trenching mongoloid who fellatiates his own father."
vs
"Alwilson, its unfortunate that your mother didn't swallow just one more load"

Ironically, I don't recall this troll being around much after the Chiefs put their foot in the donkey arse last week.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Donkey fans enjoy. Because you let Baltimore almost beat you. What happened to that great defense. Just think what a good team will do to you.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Actually, it should be "YOU'RE an idiot" gramatically. And you are, since you don't even know when people are making fun of you.

:harumph: I don't know what you're talking about... ROFL :p

PEACE!!!

chagrin
12-12-2005, 09:08 AM

If you're going to correct his grammar, you'd be wise to at least quote it in the proper form.

Examples.
vs

Ironically, I don't recall this troll being around much after the Chiefs put their foot in the donkey arse last week.

ROFL

Now THAT is quality shit!!! LOL!

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:12 AM
ROFL

Now THAT is quality shit!!! LOL!

You would think so wouldn't you......I mean this is the site with all the 2nd grade smack talk phrases....

...which by the way my mom always told me that "Sticks and stones will break my bones and words will never hurt me."

Nyaaa nyaaaa naa nyaaaa naaaaaaa <while sticking tounge out> (In honor of all the 2nd grade smack talkers on this site)

PEACE!!!

chagrin
12-12-2005, 09:17 AM
You would think so wouldn't you......I mean this is the site with all the 2nd grade smack talk phrases....

...which by the way my mom always told me that "Sticks and stones will break my bones and words will never hurt me."

Nyaaa nyaaaa naa nyaaaa naaaaaaa <while sticking tounge out> (In honor of all the 2nd grade smack talkers on this site)

PEACE!!!

Well then, give us some smack worthy of your superiority

Dartgod
12-12-2005, 09:17 AM
AND for your own fans...just look at the post before yours........

It is supposed to be....."you're AN idiot!"

PEACE!!!
"Genious"
"Looser"
"Moran"
"Retarted"

And my contribution; "Your and idiot".

It's all in the lexicon. If you spent anytime here at all, rather than just coming by after Chief losses to spew your nonsense, you'd already know that, troll boy.

Fire Me Boy!
12-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Al, I believe the phrase ends "BUT words will never hurt me." I could be wrong, though. :p

chagrin
12-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Sfinkta!

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Alwilson...

You wouldn't know about any smack that didn't involve you paying a low end dominatrix to spack your* lard arse with a piece of old racetrack.

*see proper use of word "your".

If you're interested in running some smack, pick a genre and throw down, donkey biatch.

We could use a laugh today, I'll turn the handle on the music box, and you clank away on the drum and eat the peanuts the nice people give you.

Fire Me Boy!
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM

Examples.
vs

ROFL Iowanian, I do think "butt trenching" is hyphonated. And "your" in the second should be "you're" to keep in line with bad grammar. Otherwise, first rate stuff! :thumb:

Mile High Mania
12-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Denver didn't exactly give fans reason to jump for joy yesterday... sleep walking through that game and giving Baltimore several chances to win it.

I don't like the way the secondary is playing at all and fear that all the youth is going to catch up at the worst time. Yes, they're playing well for rookies, but they're rookies and are being asked to do a lot.

The RBBC is frustrating me mainly b/c Shanahan was rotating so much yesterday. I understand the goal, but they have to leave a guy in there for a couple of series in a row if they're going to find a groove.

Thankfully, the stars were aligned right and the Chargers and Chiefs lost. That was luck. A win is a win, but they have to play better to do anything of merit in the playoffs.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Denver didn't exactly give fans reason to jump for joy yesterday... sleep walking through that game and giving Baltimore several chances to win it.

I don't like the way the secondary is playing at all and fear that all the youth is going to catch up at the worst time. Yes, they're playing well for rookies, but they're rookies and are being asked to do a lot.

The RBBC is frustrating me mainly b/c Shanahan was rotating so much yesterday. I understand the goal, but they have to leave a guy in there for a couple of series in a row if they're going to find a groove.

Thankfully, the stars were aligned right and the Chargers and Chiefs lost. That was luck. A win is a win, but they have to play better to do anything of merit in the playoffs.

Like I said before....."A win is a win!!!!"

PEACE!!!

Braincase
12-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Now when I tell people Bronco fans are assholes, I'll won't have to search very hard.

Clint in Wichita
12-12-2005, 09:31 AM

PEACE!!!

Al Wilson is gay.

mlyonsd
12-12-2005, 09:34 AM

PEACE!!!

You keep playing the way you have the last couple of weeks and you'll avoid another Indy spanking by getting beaten earlier in the playoffs by someone else.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Al Wilson is gay.

ooooo there's another of those 2nd grade phrases......

"Chefs fans are extremely homophobic, well knowledged-insest lovers."

oooooo i got 'em too.....remindes me of 2nd grade... :rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

Clint in Wichita
12-12-2005, 09:37 AM

PEACE!!!

As a mentally-challenged Bronco fan, I assume you also recall 2nd grade when jerking off, too.

Child f_cker.

Mile High Mania
12-12-2005, 09:42 AM
You keep playing the way you have the last couple of weeks and you'll avoid another Indy spanking by getting beaten earlier in the playoffs by someone else.

Possibly, but if they can get that #2 seed and the first round bye, I like their chances. Hell, even if they have to play in Round 1... I like Denver's chances to win against most any team in Denver.

Clint in Wichita
12-12-2005, 09:45 AM
The only postseason entertainment for Chiefs fans this year will be watching the annual destruction of the Broncos by the Colts.

I predict this year will be the Colts' largest margin of victory over the Broncos yet.

chagrin
12-12-2005, 09:46 AM

PEACE!!!

I challeneged you, and so has Iowanian, to pick it up from 2nd grade level and show us what you got, all I hear is crickets...

Looks like Al Wilson is STILL stuck in Darwin's waiting room, and Dr. Darwin is nowhere to be found to help out.

P.S.AlWilsonizKing, you can look up Darwin in the big red encyclopedia that happens to be in the library downtown, I know you don't keep one so I'll help you out. Go to the yellow pages, or the intarweb you're using right now, and look up LIBRARY, then take the short bus down there and then look for the big red book. Ask one of the kindly old ladies there to assist you.

Good day

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:46 AM
As a mentally-challenged Bronco fan, I assume you also recall 2nd grade when jerking off, too.

Child f_cker.

Another one....

PEACE!!!

mlyonsd
12-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Possibly, but if they can get that #2 seed and the first round bye, I like their chances. Hell, even if they have to play in Round 1... I like Denver's chances to win against most any team in Denver.

I know. It was just my very lame attempt at smack. Yesterday was very disappointing and it's all I got.

redhed
12-12-2005, 09:55 AM
Wow. 'Ol Al must have stones the size of peas to come in here after the game and try to talk some shiz. Didn't we beat the donx last week?
Ahhhh, the obsession continues...maybe he could come in here after the game next week.
ROFL

King_Chief_Fan
12-12-2005, 10:00 AM

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ROFL

PEACE!!!

and Denver will do their annual one and done as the Colts kick the ever living shit out of them. Seems like ground hog day doesn't it

Cochise
12-12-2005, 10:01 AM
I will love watching the Colts treat Denver like a prostitute again this year. Come back here after they sodomize you again, WilsonJizzing

Simply Red
12-12-2005, 10:07 AM
I will love watching the Colts treat Denver like a prostitute again this year. Come back here after they sodomize you again, WilsonJizzing

Yeah we want you to guarantee a return after you play Indy. Okay? Deal? Come on Mr. Confident...

JohnE_is_Gawd
12-12-2005, 10:07 AM
:cuss:

But Danni won !!!

You guys should be happy !! (She coulda prolly kicked that 40 yarder)

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 10:20 AM
All this talk about Indy beating us in the Playoffs......I don't remember seeing the Chefs in the Playoffs the past few years....oh but you all are among the highest scoring teams the past few years :shake:

The goal of any season is getting into the Playoffs and then making it to the Superbowl. Try doing the first then you all MIGHT have something to bring to the table....other than we beat you guys last week :rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

Tribal Warfare
12-12-2005, 10:35 AM
All this talk about Indy beating us in the Playoffs......I don't remember seeing the Chefs in the Playoffs the past few years....oh but you all are among the highest scoring teams the past few years :shake:

The goal of any season is getting into the Playoffs and then making it to the Superbowl. Try doing the first then you all MIGHT have something to bring to the table....other than we beat you guys last week :rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

Here's a question. Where were you before or after last weeks game against Denver? You weren't on this website apparently.

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Why must you take pleasure in my pain, alwilsonizking?

And while I'm typing, Elway stinks.

Donger
12-12-2005, 10:38 AM

And while I'm typing, Elway stinks.

The same reason that the retarded gal at the gocery store tweaks her nipples.

Chan93lx50
12-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita

Child f_cker.

Another one....

PEACE!!!

Hmmm, dont ever remember using Child f_cker when I was in 2nd grade?

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 10:53 AM

Because it's so much fun....that, and I love the quick-witted :shake: responses I get from you guys...

The reason I'd never been on here before was because I'd never known this site existed before. But some kind soul over on www.denverbroncos.com posted a link to the "Reasons to hate the Denver Broncos" thread and....well.....you know. I just had to jump on and let ya'll know how it is..........oh and I like the feeling of nostalga(?) I get from all the 2nd grade posts I read here.......ahhh childhood memories...

PEACE!!!

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Because it's so much fun....that, and I love the quick-witted :shake: responses I get from you guys...

The reason I'd never been on here before was because I'd never known this site existed before.

But then you forgot about the site last week and then remembered it again this week?

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:56 AM

The reason I'd never been on here before was because I'd never known this site existed before. But some kind soul over on www.denverbroncos.com posted a link to the "Reasons to hate the Denver Broncos" thread and....well.....you know. I just had to jump on and let ya'll know how it is..........oh and I like the feeling of nostalga(?) I get from all the 2nd grade posts I read here.......ahhh childhood memories...

PEACE!!!

With your boys sterling performance against the vaunted Ravens yesterday, in your house....you've got to be brimming with confidence for the playoffs, eh? FTR, I'd love to have another crack at your boys and Plummer in January. :)

Donger
12-12-2005, 10:58 AM

PEACE!!!

Unless I'm mistaken, you performed a rather admirable impression of Casper the Ghost after the Broncos lost to the Chiefs on 12/4.

Why was that?

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 11:00 AM
With your boys sterling performance against the vaunted Ravens yesterday, in your house....you've got to be brimming with confidence for the playoffs, eh? FTR, I'd love to have another crack at your boys and Plummer in January. :)

I say this not as smack, but when I think about the four probable division winners - the Colts, Patriots, Bengals, and (via cheating) the Broncos, the Broncos are the team I'd most like to see in Round One. They're fading fast.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, you performed a rather admirable impression of Casper the Ghost after the Broncos lost to the Chiefs on 12/4.

Why was that?

Because the rump ranger was busy consoling himself slobbering on man sausage.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:04 AM
I say this not as smack, but when I think about the four probable division winners - the Colts, Patriots, Bengals, and (via cheating) the Broncos, the Broncos are the team I'd most like to see in Round One. They're fading fast.

Exactly. It wasn't smack. I'd LOVE to face them at Invesco in January. And we may get the chance if we can pull it together for these last three games. I say, bring on the Donks....even at Invesco. The Ravens exposed them, again, yesterday.

Mark M
How has this troll not been banned?

We have got to have the most patient moderators in the history of the Internet.

MM
~~:shake:

vailpass
Because the rump ranger was busy consoling himself slobbering on man sausage.

Channeling Iowanian this morning are we? :)

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Channeling Iowanian this morning are we? :)

I'm learning...heh. :)

vailpass
12-12-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm learning...heh. :)

Tough loss for KC yesterday. As mentioned last week I'm not surprised; a Parcells coached team with their backs against the wall for a playoff spot at home is not going down easy.

Still, you gotta' feel good about still being in the thick of the playoff chase thanks to SD losing. Saban might be scary once he gets some real talent to work with.

I am ecstatic about Denver's win over B-more. No matter the record, no matter the location, B-more has Denver's number year in and year out. They are the team we can't beat. Their D showed up huge yesterday but Boller bravely snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. In the face of pressure he calmly tossed two putrid INTs and then put the cherry on top with an unassisted fumble. Sweet.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Um I was here after the loss....I put my .02 into the John Lynch thread and a few others that I cannot remember at this moment...one might have been the excuses thread or whatever.....but I was here, ya'll just didn't see me.

I don't think I've been banned because I really don't think I've done anything too major or against the rules.... STFU

PEACE!!!

Cochise
12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
How has this troll not been banned?

We have got to have the most patient moderators in the history of the Internet.

MM
~~:shake:

I don't think there are any mods anymore :hmmm:

Mark M
12-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Um I was here after the loss....I put my .02 into the John Lynch thread and a few others that I cannot remember at this moment...one might have been the excuses thread or whatever.....but I was here, ya'll just didn't see me.

I don't think I've been banned because I really don't think I've done anything too major or against the rules.... STFU

PEACE!!!

You're a troll. Period.

You offer nothing of value, your only goal is to stir shit, and when KC beat Denver you proved what a fungul infested pussy you are by not showing back up.

That would get you banned at damn near every bulletin board I've ever been to, Chiefs or otherwise.

Although, you do serve as a great example of why abortion should be kept legal, so you got that going for you ...

MM
~~4321

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Tough loss for KC yesterday. As mentioned last week I'm not surprised; a Parcells coached team with their backs against the wall for a playoff spot at home is not going down easy.

Still, you gotta' feel good about still being in the thick of the playoff chase thanks to SD losing. Saban might be scary once he gets some real talent to work with.

I am ecstatic about Denver's win over B-more. No matter the record, no matter the location, B-more has Denver's number year in and year out. They are the team we can't beat. Their D showed up huge yesterday but Boller bravely snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. In the face of pressure he calmly tossed two putrid INTs and then put the cherry on top with an unassisted fumble. Sweet.

Yeah, Parcells is the man, no doubt. I knew it would be tough; we'll see how we respond...with our backs against the wall now. The Giants will be tough, but if we expect to make any noise....we have to find a way to win.

I realize, Baltimore has given the Donks fits....so a win has to be gratifying. Regardless, IMO they are right there in that group with JAX-Cinci-NE-KC-SD-PITT......they aren't anywhere close to the Indy category, nor is anyone else at this point.

Indy is in a class by themselves. The rest of the contenders in the AFC....it's whoever gets hot right now. Period. I'm not afraid of Cinci. I'm not afraid of JAX. And I'm certainly not afraid of the Donks--even at Invesco. It's whoever gets on a roll at this point....

My darkhorse, if pressed on the issue is New England--if they can get healthy and stay healthy. Behind New England, I like our chances as well as anyone else--if we get on a roll, and figure out a way to bring consistent pressure on the QB. We aren't far off either....but, yesterday, Parcells did what he had to do.

Adept Havelock
12-12-2005, 11:21 AM

PEACE!!!

What a pity you'll never get one in....Indianapolis!

Mark M
12-12-2005, 11:21 AM
I don't think there are any mods anymore :hmmm:

Reason #591 why I should be a mod ...

MM
~~:evil:

Mark M
12-12-2005, 11:22 AM
On a side note, have the Chiefs ever beaten Dallas in Dallas?

I honestly don't ever recall them doing so ...

MM
~~:hmmm:

vailpass
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah, Parcells is the man, no doubt. I knew it would be tough; we'll see how we respond...with our backs against the wall now. The Giants will be tough, but if we expect to make any noise....we have to find a way to win.

I realize, Baltimore has given the Donks fits....so a win has to be gratifying. Regardless, IMO they are right there in that group with JAX-Cinci-NE-KC-SD-PITT......they aren't anywhere close to the Indy category, nor is anyone else at this point.

Indy is in a class by themselves. The rest of the contenders in the AFC....it's whoever gets hot right now. Period. I'm not afraid of Cinci. I'm not afraid of JAX. And I'm certainly not afraid of the Donks--even at Invesco. It's whoever gets on a roll at this point....

My darkhorse, if pressed on the issue is New England--if they can get healthy and stay healthy. Behind New England, I like our chances as well as anyone else--if we get on a roll, and figure out a way to bring consistent pressure on the QB. We aren't far off either....but, yesterday, Parcells did what he had to do.

KC at Mile High for a playoff game this year? That's what I asked for after the Arrowhead game this year. A rubber match for all the marbles. That would be sweet.
And I would bet every penny in my pocket on a glorious Denver victory.

JohnE_is_Gawd
12-12-2005, 11:27 AM
You're a troll. Period.

You offer nothing of value, your only goal is to stir shit, and when KC beat Denver you proved what a fungul infested pussy you are by not showing back up.

That would get you banned at damn near every bulletin board I've ever been to, Chiefs or otherwise.

Although, you do serve as a great example of why abortion should be kept legal, so you got that going for you ...

MM
~~4321

Laff

The losses are gettin to you bro.......Danni won ya know

Inspector
12-12-2005, 11:28 AM

PEACE!!!

I know you are, but what am I????

See? And you thought we were all really immature....

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:32 AM
KC at Mile High for a playoff game this year? That's what I asked for after the Arrowhead game this year. A rubber match for all the marbles. That would be sweet.

I'd love it. I'm not a betting man, but I'd like our chances.

At the least, I would expect a competitive game--assuming we can stay healthy, now that we've finally gotten healthy.

Mark M
12-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Laff

The losses are gettin to you bro
Actually, they're not. Sure, it's upsetting, but I have better things to worry myself about.

Stupid ****ing trolls like you and AlWilsonisapedophile get to me, however, because you offer nothing of substance to the board.

I guess that's what happens when cousins mate.

.......Danni won ya know

Huh? Who?

MM
~~:shrug:

Mark M
12-12-2005, 11:34 AM

There are pennies in your pocket?

Must've been payday down at the local IHOP, eh?

MM
~~:p

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Someone should have punched your mother in the vagina while you were in there.........

sedated
12-12-2005, 11:39 AM

I thought that was a broken pencil in your pocket.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 11:44 AM

Boy they just never stop!! hahahahehehe

PEACE!!!

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 11:44 AM
On a side note, have the Chiefs ever beaten Dallas in Dallas?

I honestly don't ever recall them doing so ...

MM
~~:hmmm:

1975, and don't you forget it. At least, I think that's the year. It was in the local paper here last week.

Apparently, this was only fifth time that KC has ever played in Dallas. Isn't that amazing?

And even more amazing is that we would have beaten them in 1975. Back then, they were powerhouses with Randy Whites and Tony Dorsetts and maybe even still Roger Staubachs, and we were...were...I don't even want to go there.

Sure-Oz
12-12-2005, 11:46 AM
seasons not over bitch

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 11:48 AM

PEACE!!!

To be honest, the spelling in this post reminds me a lot of second grade, too.

vailpass
12-12-2005, 11:49 AM
I'd love it. I'm not a betting man, but I'd like our chances.

At the least, I would expect a competitive game--assuming we can stay healthy, now that we've finally gotten healthy.

Yes, both teams at full strength would be the only way to go. It would be a rubber match that would probably be an instant classic.

Denver rookie CB Darrent Williams suffered a bad groin injury yesterday, sucks for us. The kid was a starter. KC appears to be pretty much full strength now, no?

vailpass
12-12-2005, 11:50 AM

What the hell are you doing eyeballing my pocket? You know GoChiefs is your boy for that kinda' thing. :p

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Yes, both teams at full strength would be the only way to go. It would be a rubber match that would probably be an instant classic.

Denver rookie CB Darrent Williams suffered a bad groin injury yesterday, sucks for us. The kid was a starter. KC appears to be pretty much full strength now, no?

Well, except for our running back who produces a couple of thousand yards and two dozen touchdowns a year.

Is Williams just tweaked, or is he going to be out for a while? That's going to hurt you guys, isn't it? It seems like he's been playing pretty well.

vailpass
12-12-2005, 11:52 AM
There are pennies in your pocket?

Must've been payday down at the local IHOP, eh?

MM
~~:p

Dark star crashes
pouring its light
into ashes

Reason tatters
the forces tear loose
from the axis

;)

vailpass
12-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Well, except for our running back who produces a couple of thousand yards and two dozen touchdowns a year.
Is Williams just tweaked, or is he going to be out for a while? That's going to hurt you guys, isn't it? It seems like he's been playing pretty well.

:banghead: Yeah, amazing how quick you write a guy off once he is done for the year. LJ has definetely picked up the slack but it seems a lot of Chiefs fans are forgetting that Priest did all of the things with and without the ball that don't show up in the stats but are necessary to be a true all-star RB.

They are going to MRI Williams' groin today but he was saying he is in a lot of pain. He had to leave the game yesterday. You are right, that definetely hurts a Denver DB field that is kind of shaky outside of Champ.

Tribal Warfare
12-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Boy they just never stop!! hahahahehehe

PEACE!!!

:shake:

Never stop what? I'm just reading this, and their is no substance in your arguement. Yes, KC lost and may not go to the playoffs, but it takes class to when with dignity. With that being said, your a poor fan representing your team

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 12:14 PM

Never stop what? I'm just reading this, and their is no substance in your arguement. Yes, KC lost and may not go to the playoffs, but it takes class to when with dignity. With that being said, your a poor fan representing your team

WHAAAAAHH :deevee: You hurt my feelings... :rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

Tribal Warfare
12-12-2005, 12:16 PM
WHAAAAAHH :deevee: You hurt my feelings... :rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

point proven

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Whats worse...that I am here "Trolling" as you all out it, or you all replying to teach and every comment....?

PEACE!!!

Frazod
12-12-2005, 12:18 PM
My one and only contribution to this stupid thread:

1. Why hasn't this troll been banned?

2. Why is everybody acknowledging it? If you don't feed the trolls, they die.

PEACE :rolleyes:

Tribal Warfare
12-12-2005, 12:25 PM

Usually I don't engage in this activity, but I wanted to see if he would talk about football. Instead of the the name calling that was issued.

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 12:29 PM
:banghead: Yeah, amazing how quick you write a guy off once he is done for the year. LJ has definetely picked up the slack but it seems a lot of Chiefs fans are forgetting that Priest did all of the things with and without the ball that don't show up in the stats but are necessary to be a true all-star RB.

They are going to MRI Williams' groin today but he was saying he is in a lot of pain. He had to leave the game yesterday. You are right, that definetely hurts a Denver DB field that is kind of shaky outside of Champ.

The few times I've seen Foxworth, he's played damnably well. I'm not sure that he's big enough to start, but he's certainly seemed serviceable.

JohnE_is_Gawd
12-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Holy smokes

You guys are crying for a banning cause you don't like what he is saying ??

You buncha hypocrites, suck it up and lay in the bed you overzealous fans made !

Baby Lee
12-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Alwilson: The Aristocrats!!!

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 12:31 PM

I kind of like him. He's got moxie.

vailpass
12-12-2005, 12:32 PM
The few times I've seen Foxworth, he's played damnably well. I'm not sure that he's big enough to start, but he's certainly seemed serviceable.

Looks like we'll find out this Sunday.....

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3301202

"It might be bad," Williams said. "We'll see. But it hurts really bad and it could take a while. We just have to see."

Williams said it doesn't appear he has a tear. However, groin injuries can linger because there is limited treatment.

Williams said he originally suffered the injury making a touchdown-saving tackle on the Ravens' B.J. Sams on the opening kickoff. Williams aggravated the injury on a kickoff return.

"I just couldn't go after that," Williams said.

He was replaced in base situations by fellow rookie Domonique Foxworth

Baby Lee
12-12-2005, 12:33 PM
I kind of like him. He's got moxie.
If by Moxie, you mean Amoxycillin, I can see the need.