PDA

View Full Version : Vermiel and Gunther

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 08:56 AM
No shit talking here......imagine that....

What was up with V and G yelling at each other on the sideline of yesterdays game?

I looked as if G was yelling about a play that was called and was very liberal with his choice of words......I'm becoming a great lip reader.

PEACE!!!

the Talking Can
12-12-2005, 08:57 AM
douche bag

ChiefsfaninPA
12-12-2005, 09:10 AM

What was up with V and G yelling at each other on the sideline of yesterdays game?

I looked as if G was yelling about a play that was called and was very liberal with his choice of words......I'm becoming a great lip reader.

PEACE!!!

Bet there are a lot of things you can do with your lips.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Damn you all are so used to talking smack, you don't even realize when someone is asking a ture question....

Whatever... :rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

NewChief
12-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Damn you all are so used to talking smack, you don't even realize when someone is asking a ture question....

Whatever... :rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

It would help if you knew enough about the Chiefs to be able to distinguish between some random assistant coach and Dick Vermeil.

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2005, 09:22 AM

PEACE!!!

It was Fred Parec, LB coach, not Vermeil you piece of Donkey shit.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:24 AM
And still no answer to the question.....just more bulls**t nonsense from Chefs fans!!

PEACE!!!

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
And still no answer to the question.....just more bulls**t nonsense from Chefs fans!!

PEACE!!!

Dumbass, it wasn't Vermeil, it was the linebackers coach.

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Dumbass, it wasn't Vermeil, it was the linebackers coach.

Okay!!!! I know now that is was THE LB's COACH!!!!! But could anybody answer the F**kin' question already?!?!?!?!? Why were they yelling at each other?

PEACE!!!

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Okay!!!! I know now that is was THE LB's COACH!!!!! But could anybody answer the F**kin' question already?!?!?!?!? Why were they yelling at each other?

PEACE!!!

Gunther was pissed.

NewChief
12-12-2005, 09:38 AM

PEACE!!!

I imagine Gunther was mad because the LBs didn't cover the TE who peeled off and caught the TD pass. It's not that hard to figure out.

chagrin
12-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Gunther was pissed.

ROFL

ChiTown
12-12-2005, 09:41 AM
It's not that hard to figure out.

It is when you are a fn retard. Cut Al some slack..........

AlWilsonizKING
12-12-2005, 10:22 AM
It's not that hard to figure out.

It is when you only catch a glimps of the play and the yelling match....that is wht I had to ask....DUH!!! :shake:

PEACE!!!