PDA

View Full Version : Pitbulls, should they be banned?

milehighfan
12-12-2005, 03:43 PM
This may have been covered previously, but I am new. I don't know if these dogs are more likely to bite, but it does seem they are more likely to disfigure a person if they do. I know of one indidual personally that was scarred pretty heavily by a random attack. I do believe we need some regulation, but I am not sure what will actually work.

Reaper16
12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Big Daddy beatdown in a matter of minutes...

milehighfan
This may have been covered previously, but I am new. I don't know if these dogs are more likely to bite, but it does seem they are more likely to disfigure a person if they do. I know of one individual personally that was scarred pretty heavily by a random attack. I do believe we need some regulation, but I am not sure what will actually work.

Mr. Laz
i think Big Daddy's should be banned

banned all over the country :p

Saulbadguy
yes, of course!

Cochise
12-12-2005, 03:47 PM
We should ban Cletus the slackjawed yokel from owning one. If a responsible person owns them and trains them properly I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 03:51 PM
IMO, Pittbulls have been bred to be vicious. It's something that's in their dna. Just like the wild animals that people keep, they are an accident waiting to happen.

There was a story sometime this year about a HS Senior girl getting killed by a White Tiger or a lion that was "safe" to be around.

No one knows what triggers the violent action in these animals, tigers, lions and pittbulls, but when triggered the results are not good.

Putting down animals is not a great thing, but I can tell you that if one of my family members were maimed or killed by a pittbull there would be no way anyone could tell me that it was a good 'family' pet.

milehighfan
12-12-2005, 03:53 PM
We should ban Cletus the slackjawed yokel from owning one. If a responsible person owns them and trains them properly I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to.

My problem with that assertion is that we are relying on owners to be responsible. That exact claim can be made about a lot of things that are now considered illegal. Will licensing owners of pitbulls work? Does it work for gun owners or automobile drivers? I know a lot of honest and sane individuals own pitbulls, but it is also a common dog for thugs and overgrown adolescents.

Brock
Hey, this is something that's never been discussed here before 1,000 times.

broncoholic
They are banned in England...why not ban them here.

I can't have a Tiger either...Why are they banned?

I'd really like a Tiger

Mecca
12-12-2005, 03:54 PM
It's the person with the dog not the dog in general. Making a random generalization that all dogs of 1 breed are vicious mean dogs is stupid. Just like making any other generalization about anything else.

Mecca
12-12-2005, 03:55 PM
They are banned in England...why not ban them here.

I can't have a Tiger either...Why are they banned?

I'd really like a Tiger

A tiger is a wild animal, a dog is not so that comparison isn't even remotely valid.

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Just Big Daddy's should be banned. I like to watch him squeal.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 03:59 PM
who gives a ****.
i will still have one.

milehighfan
12-12-2005, 04:03 PM
who gives a ****.
i will still have one.

Personally, I give a F&*k asshole. My niece was attacked by a neighborhood dog. Second, if it were yours I would shoot it and the owner.

Mecca
12-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Personally, I give a F&*k asshole. My niece was attacked by a neighborhood dog. Second, if it were yours I would shoot it and the owner.

Well then I guess you'd have fun meeting your boyfriend in prison seeing as you can't just shoot people when you see fit.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:08 PM

you would like to think that.

First if my dog bit someone i would shoot her myself.
Second what were the paticulars that your niece was where a dog could attack her.
third do make tough guy internerd threats cause its pathetic.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:10 PM
IMO, Pittbulls have been bred to be vicious. It's something that's in their dna. Just like the wild animals that people keep, they are an accident waiting to happen.

There was a story sometime this year about a HS Senior girl getting killed by a White Tiger or a lion that was "safe" to be around.

No one knows what triggers the violent action in these animals, tigers, lions and pittbulls, but when triggered the results are not good.

Putting down animals is not a great thing, but I can tell you that if one of my family members were maimed or killed by a pittbull there would be no way anyone could tell me that it was a good 'family' pet.

thats just what you said it was - your opinion.

zero facts.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:14 PM
thats just what you said it was - your opinion.

zero facts.

The facts are that I hope nobody in your family has to find out that those type of dogs should be eliminated.

They were bred for fighting, they will fight. That, my friend, is fact!

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:16 PM
The facts are that I hope nobody in your family has to find out that those type of dogs should be eliminated.

They were bred for fighting, they will fight. That, my friend, is fact!

that doesnt mean shit.

what does that pertain to?

carefull, i know what im talking about.

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:19 PM
pitbulls, as a breed, score near the top (the best) on temperment tests. A chow or cocker spaniel is more likely to be innertly mean than a pit. The problem with pitbulls is mistreatment, they are powerful animals who were bred for defense and fighting, and if this power is channeled the wrong way you have a problem. I volunteered at Animal Haven for a couple of years and came across many pits who were neglected and were still very good dogs. The thing is if a miniture poodle attacks you, the damage may be a cut on your ankle. If a pit attacks you it is going to be worse. Animal haven does background checks and scopes out your house before they even consider letting you adopt a pit or pit mix. It is the same as guns or cars or anything else with power it is all about responsible ownership.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:21 PM
pitbulls, as a breed, score near the top (the best) on temperment tests. A chow or cocker spaniel is more likely to be innertly mean than a pit. The problem with pitbulls is mistreatment, they are powerful animals who were bred for defense and fighting, and if this power is channeled the wrong way you have a problem. I volunteered at Animal Haven for a couple of years and came across many pits who were neglected and were still very good dogs. The thing is if a miniture poodle attacks you, the damage may be a cut on your ankle. If a pit attacks you it is going to be worse. Animal haven does background checks and scopes out your house before they even consider letting you adopt a pit or pit mix. It is the same as guns or cars or anything else with power it is all about responsible ownership.

some fact some fiction.

Donger
12-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Pitbulls, should they be banned?

No. It is not a breed problem; it's an ownership problem.

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:26 PM
what german shepard that isn't trained do you know uncontrolably herds things? just an analogy

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Labs are bred to retrieve, but my dad has a boston terrier that will do anything to fetch, so is my dad's boston a lab? just because they are bred for it doesn't mean that is what they will do.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:29 PM
that doesnt mean shit.

what does that pertain to?

carefull, i know what im talking about.

Someone has to say it.....sez you!

Like I said. I hope you nor your family has to suffer mutilation before you can see what these dogs were bred for.

There have been cases where families have had pittbulls, raised them with the care you would expect and the dogs still turned on one of their family members or a neighbor.

You must own a pittbull to be so defensive. If they have the same attitude you display here I'd say that you might be headed for stitches or worse.

Donger
Labs are bred to retrieve, but my dad has a boston terrier that will do anything to fetch, so is my dad's boston a lab? just because they are bred for it doesn't mean that is what they will do.

No. He has a terrier that fetches.

MOhillbilly
whats your point?

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:31 PM
No. It is not a breed problem; it's an ownership problem.

I think you need to do a little research to back up your stance. It's been proven different than you have posted.

Donger
12-12-2005, 04:31 PM
There have been cases where families have had pittbulls, raised them with the care you would expect and the dogs still turned on one of their family members or a neighbor.

That's happened with virtually every dog breed there is. FWIW, Pomeranians have killed family members before.

Donger
12-12-2005, 04:32 PM
I think you need to do a little research to back up your stance. It's been proven different than you have posted.

Proven different? I await your 'proof.'

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:32 PM

Like I said. I hope you nor your family has to suffer mutilation before you can see what these dogs were bred for.

You must own a pittbull to be so defensive. If they have the same attitude you display here I'd say that you might be headed for stitches or worse.

more opinions & for the record ive owned hundreds of APBTs.

Im not defensive im just pointing out whats fact and whats fiction.

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:33 PM
My point is just because a breed is bred to do something doesn't mean it will. It may be easier to train a shepard to herd or a pit to fight or a lab to fetch, but you have to train it. By the way, I am on your side here that is my dog in the avatar.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:37 PM
My point is just because a breed is bred to do something doesn't mean it will. It may be easier to train a shepard to herd or a pit to fight or a lab to fetch, but you have to train it. By the way, I am on your side here that is my dog in the avatar.
heads up.
i dont have a side other than BD about this on this BB.

So you train a APBT to be human aggressive or its genetics?

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:37 PM
I am curious mohill, did I put incorrect info on my first post? I'm not being a smart ass, please point it out.

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:38 PM
heads up.

So you train a APBT to be human aggressive or its genetics?

who said anything about human aggressive?

Calcountry
12-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Hey, this is something that's never been discussed here before 1,000 times.Pitbull threads should have their own sub forum. ;)

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:39 PM
From one of many articles.

The pit bull's unusual breeding history has produced some bizarre behavioral traits, de- scribed by The Economist's science editor in an article published a few years ago, at the peak of a heated British controversy over dangerous dogs that saw the pit bull banned in England. First, the pit bull is quicker to anger than most dogs, probably due to the breed's unusually high level of the neurotransmitter L-tyrosine. Second, pit bulls are frighteningly tenacious; their attacks frequently last for 15 minutes or longer, and nothing—hoses, violent blows or kicks—can easily stop them. That's because of the third behavioral anomaly: the breed's remarkable insensitivity to pain. Most dogs beaten in a fight will submit the next time they see the victor. Not a defeated pit bull, who will tear into his onetime vanquisher. This, too, has to do with brain chemistry. The body releases endorphins as a natural painkiller. Pit bulls seem extra-sensitive to endorphins and may generate higher levels of the chemical than other dogs. Endorphins are also addictive: "The dogs may be junkies, seeking pain so they can get the endorphin buzz they crave," The Economist suggests.
Finally, most dogs warn you before they attack, growling or barking to tell you how angry they are—"so they don't have to fight," ASPCA advisor and animal geneticist Stephen Zawistowski stresses. Not the pit bull, which attacks without warning. Most dogs, too, will bow to signal that they want to frolic. Again, not the pit bull, which may follow an apparently playful bow with a lethal assault. In short, contrary to the writings of Vicki Hearne, a well-known essayist on animals who—in a bizarre but emotionally charged confusion—equates breed-specific laws against pit bulls as a kind of "racist propaganda," the pit bull is a breed apart.
Pit-bull expert Semencic makes a more sophisticated argument as to why pit bulls shouldn't be singled out for regulation. Pit bulls, he says, were bred not to be aggressive to people. "A pit bull that attacked humans would have been useless to dog fighters," he contends; "the dogs needed to be handled by strangers in the middle of a fight." Any dog that went after a handler was immediately "culled"—that is, put to death. But Semencic's argument assumes that the culling of man-aggressive dogs is still going on—which it isn't. As Robin Kovary, a New York-based dog breeder and pit-bull fancier, acknowledges, "Once the word got out, 20 years ago or so, to youths who wanted a tough dog to show off with, the breed passed into less than responsible hands—kids who wanted the dogs to be as aggressive as they could be." Geneticist Zawistowski gives the upshot: "Irresponsible breeders have let the dogs' block against being aggressive to people disappear. They've created a kind of pit bull with what I call `undifferentiated aggression.' " A Milwaukee man learned this the hard way in January, when he tried to break up a fight between his two pit bulls and had one forearm ripped off and the other so badly mauled that doctors later had to amputate it.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:39 PM
I am curious mohill, did I put incorrect info on my first post? I'm not being a smart ass, please point it out.

im just jaded - some of it was.
Go back and search through the BB ive posted about this subject and made my point very clear.

Cochise
12-12-2005, 04:40 PM
My problem with that assertion is that we are relying on owners to be responsible.

You're right, holding the guilty responsible for their actions and giving freedom to the law-abiding is just downright contrary to the principles this nation was founded upon.

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:41 PM
My experience has been that well raised bulldogs (any breed) are smart, personable, friendly, loyal, protective dogs.

MOhillbilly
From one of many articles.

The pit bull's unusual breeding history has produced some bizarre behavioral traits, de- scribed by The Economist's science editor in an article published a few years ago, at the peak of a heated British controversy over dangerous dogs that saw the pit bull banned in England. First, the pit bull is quicker to anger than most dogs, probably due to the breed's unusually high level of the neurotransmitter L-tyrosine. Second, pit bulls are frighteningly tenacious; their attacks frequently last for 15 minutes or longer, and nothing—hoses, violent blows or kicks—can easily stop them. That's because of the third behavioral anomaly: the breed's remarkable insensitivity to pain. Most dogs beaten in a fight will submit the next time they see the victor. Not a defeated pit bull, who will tear into his onetime vanquisher. This, too, has to do with brain chemistry. The body releases endorphins as a natural painkiller. Pit bulls seem extra-sensitive to endorphins and may generate higher levels of the chemical than other dogs. Endorphins are also addictive: "The dogs may be junkies, seeking pain so they can get the endorphin buzz they crave," The Economist suggests.
Finally, most dogs warn you before they attack, growling or barking to tell you how angry they are—"so they don't have to fight," ASPCA advisor and animal geneticist Stephen Zawistowski stresses. Not the pit bull, which attacks without warning. Most dogs, too, will bow to signal that they want to frolic. Again, not the pit bull, which may follow an apparently playful bow with a lethal assault. In short, contrary to the writings of Vicki Hearne, a well-known essayist on animals who—in a bizarre but emotionally charged confusion—equates breed-specific laws against pit bulls as a kind of "racist propaganda," the pit bull is a breed apart.
Pit-bull expert Semencic makes a more sophisticated argument as to why pit bulls shouldn't be singled out for regulation. Pit bulls, he says, were bred not to be aggressive to people. "A pit bull that attacked humans would have been useless to dog fighters," he contends; "the dogs needed to be handled by strangers in the middle of a fight." Any dog that went after a handler was immediately "culled"—that is, put to death. But Semencic's argument assumes that the culling of man-aggressive dogs is still going on—which it isn't. As Robin Kovary, a New York-based dog breeder and pit-bull fancier, acknowledges, "Once the word got out, 20 years ago or so, to youths who wanted a tough dog to show off with, the breed passed into less than responsible hands—kids who wanted the dogs to be as aggressive as they could be." Geneticist Zawistowski gives the upshot: "Irresponsible breeders have let the dogs' block against being aggressive to people disappear. They've created a kind of pit bull with what I call `undifferentiated aggression.' " A Milwaukee man learned this the hard way in January, when he tried to break up a fight between his two pit bulls and had one forearm ripped off and the other so badly mauled that doctors later had to amputate it.

what does that have to do w/ what you said?

mike_b_284
You're right, holding the guilty responsible for their actions and giving freedom to the law-abiding is just downright contrary to the principles this nation was founded upon.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

CoMoChief
12-12-2005, 04:42 PM
I think they should be. The dogs are genetically mean and some of the owners just make it worse. Recently some dogs in our neighborhood got loose from their yard and were roaming around the neighborhood. This girl getting into her car, was attacked by these 2 pitbulls and had been bitten more than 10 times. The dogs were put to sleep later in the week and the family is going to sue. This wasn't the first time these dogs had problems with people.

Here's the question you have to ask yourself? Is it any good to even have one of them? There a huge risk around children. Maybe in a junk yard or somehting along those lines, but they should in fact be outlawedin city limits. You might as well have a Tiger in your backyard, because it's just as safe.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:42 PM
more opinions & for the record ive owned hundreds of APBTs.

Im not defensive im just pointing out whats fact and whats fiction.

As a breeder you seem to make up your own version of what fact and fiction might be. It also seems as if your perspective might be slightly biased.

I own big dogs, I realize that they are capable of doing serious damage to others. We treat our dogs like people. They are pampered beyond belief. Am I a "good" owner or a "bad" owner?

Calcountry
12-12-2005, 04:43 PM
That's happened with virtually every dog breed there is. FWIW, Pomeranians have killed family members before.Is that anything like a pomegranate?

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:43 PM
what does that have to do w/ what you said?

I'd say at this juncture that it doesn't matter what the facts are. You will never come off your belief until there is an incident that makes you change your mind. Like I said before, I hope you never have to face that situation.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:44 PM
what german shepard that isn't trained do you know uncontrolably herds things? just an analogy

mike- your analogy is where the genetic-enviroment question came from.

Maybe i bridged a gap?

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:45 PM
I'd say at this juncture that it doesn't matter what the facts are. You will never come off your belief until there is an incident that makes you change your mind. Like I said before, I hope you never have to face that situation.

more opinion.

like i told mike do a little research. im not reposting facts ive posted before.

BIG_DADDY
12-12-2005, 04:46 PM

Dude you are a ****ing moron. This breed is aggressive twords other dogs. It's been bred to be game. It's also been bred NOT to bite people that is why there are people in the pit with them when they fight. If your going to have an opinion it would be nice if you based it upon something other than what the media is pushing on this subject. They are trying to get rid of MANY breeds of dogs and Pits are just being used as an excuse. Stupid ****ing morons that bite into anything the media feeds them are the only dumbshits that believe this crap. Very, very few of the dogs that get called pits when they bite people actually are. It's not fair to any breed to be gone after the way this breed has. I brought my friend, his wife and their 4 year old daughter through a yard with over 20 fighting pitbulls in it. Their response was "these dogs are really sweet" They are an intelligent breed that is loyal like no other. I had a party at my house just last night with my buddies female my male was raised with. Young kids around and nobody ever worries about anything. People like you flippen amaze me. Why don't you learn the facts before you go around running your mouth about something you know absolutely nothing about and promoting genocide all at the same time. :cuss:

Calcountry
12-12-2005, 04:46 PM
heads up.

So you train a APBT to be human aggressive or its genetics?I think having a rough ass looking PB is a status symbol with gangsters.

That is my opinion. I have a lot of anecdotal evidence with which to base it on, like the way they carry themselves when they want to purchase food. It is hard to get an intelligible syllable out of them. Personally, I don't give a damn, as long as they take care of business and control their beast.

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:47 PM
As a breeder you seem to make up your own version of what fact and fiction might be. It also seems as if your perspective might be slightly biased.

I own big dogs, I realize that they are capable of doing serious damage to others. We treat our dogs like people. They are pampered beyond belief. Am I a "good" owner or a "bad" owner?

at this point i dont think your trying to make a point cause you have zero knowledge about the subject at hand.

im out.

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 04:48 PM
The dogs were put to sleep later in the week and the family is going to sue. This wasn't the first time these dogs had problems with people.

That is your problem right there. Any dog, no matter what breed, who attacks should be put down. Two exceptions: strangers unattended in their territory, or when defending their people. The same rules shoud apply to people who shoot people with guns.

BIG_DADDY
12-12-2005, 04:48 PM

**** you he has been around a ton of these dogs and so have I. Our opinion is based upon first hand knowlege not what some liberal punk ass faggot is promoting through the media.

Calcountry
12-12-2005, 04:51 PM
**** you he has been around a ton of these dogs and so have I. Our opinion is based upon first hand knowlege not what some liberal punk ass pillowbiter is promoting through the media.Bush lied people died.

Yet another spoon fed worker bee on the loose.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:57 PM
**** you he has been around a ton of these dogs and so have I. Our opinion is based upon first hand knowlege not what some liberal punk ass pillowbiter is promoting through the media.

Back at ya big daddy. I hope you learn the hard way.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 04:59 PM
at this point i dont think your trying to make a point cause you have zero knowledge about the subject at hand.

im out.

I had the opportunity to do just as you are doing, breed pitbulls. I chose not to as the first five I had contact with were nothing less than dangerous. Coincidence? Maybe your assertion that I have no knowledge about the subject is absurd. Your beliefs are more biased than I first thought.

You said your out.... just get out!

Donger
12-12-2005, 05:07 PM
As Robin Kovary, a New York-based dog breeder and pit-bull fancier, acknowledges, "Once the word got out, 20 years ago or so, to youths who wanted a tough dog to show off with, the breed passed into less than responsible hands—kids who wanted the dogs to be as aggressive as they could be." Geneticist Zawistowski gives the upshot: "Irresponsible breeders have let the dogs' block against being aggressive to people disappear. They've created a kind of pit bull with what I call `undifferentiated aggression.' " A Milwaukee man learned this the hard way in January, when he tried to break up a fight between his two pit bulls and had one forearm ripped off and the other so badly mauled that doctors later had to amputate it.

You are aware that that article backs up my assertion, are you not?

BIG_DADDY
12-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Back at ya big daddy. I hope you learn the hard way.

Your an idiot. Why don't you move to Colorado then where the rest of the pussy ass cock suckers condone killing hundreds of innocent family pets and breed specific genocide. I know a ton of people who own the real deal and none of them have been bitten or their kids. Why do you insist on having a strong opinion about something you have no real life experience in dealing with? Many members here on the Planet have met my unfixed 60 pound male from game stock. Why don't you ask them if they would feel safe bringing their kids around him. bunnytrdr for one who is the business for gods sake his opinion should carry some weight. There is a war on dogs going on in this country with over 22 different breeds banned in different areas. I have been fighting this for awhile now. You need to understand what's really going on out there before you go lecturing people who are all over this issue.

BTW bunnytrdr I loved that avoderm stuff you brought over.

BIG_DADDY
12-12-2005, 05:13 PM
I had the opportunity to do just as you are doing, breed pitbulls. I chose not to as the first five I had contact with were nothing less than dangerous. Coincidence? Maybe your assertion that I have no knowledge about the subject is absurd. Your beliefs are more biased than I first thought.

Dude your worse than I thought. You were either dealing with complete morons or more likely are just LYING OUT OF YOUR TEETH now to try and save face. Nobody who knows the breed at all would believe a word you just posted. Hey your not Gunther Fan are you?

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 05:24 PM
what other breeds are states trying to ban?

mike_b_284
12-12-2005, 05:25 PM

Were you by chance at a dog fight?

Calcountry
12-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Your an idiot. Why don't you move to Colorado then where the rest of the pussy ass cock suckers condone killing hundreds of innocent family pets and breed specific genocide. I know a ton of people who own the real deal and none of them have been bitten or their kids. Why do you insist on having a strong opinion about something you have no real life experience in dealing with? Many members here on the Planet have met my unfixed 60 pound male from game stock. Why don't you ask them if they would feel safe bringing their kids around him. bunnytrdr for one who is the business for gods sake his opinion should carry some weight. There is a war on dogs going on in this country with over 22 different breeds banned in different areas. I have been fighting this for awhile now. You need to understand what's really going on out there before you go lecturing people who are all over this issue.

BTW bunnytrdr I loved that avoderm stuff you brought over.It has flax seed for skin and coat, lots of veggies masked with liver, so the dog will love it.

Good stuff. Sprinkle a little on the food like Emeril to kick whatever you are feeding your beast up a notch. BAM.

I love pitbull owners, they pay with cash. :D

BIG_DADDY
12-12-2005, 05:35 PM
what other breeds are states trying to ban?

Rotties, Dobermans, American Bulldogs, Staffs, Staff Bull Terriers, Akitas, Malamutes, Mastiffs, Presa Canarios, to name a few. They even outlawed English Bulldogs somewhere in the US I forget.

BIG_DADDY
12-12-2005, 05:38 PM

He's a ****ing liar. He just exposed himself as a complete liar to anyone on the BB who has ever worked with the breed. What a moronic way to try and save face.

Calcountry
12-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Rotties, Dobermans, American Bulldogs, Staffs, Staff Bull Terriers, Akitas, Malamutes, Mastiffs, Presa Canarios, to name a few. They even outlawed English Bulldogs somewhere in the US I forget.Fresno State Labradors? Naw, say it aint so! It just wouldn't be the same.

BIG_DADDY
12-12-2005, 06:38 PM

The only fight he's been to was the pillow fight at the barebackers ball.

Fresno State Labradors? Naw, say it aint so! It just wouldn't be the same.

The femanization of this country drives me friggen nuts and bukkake boy here sucks down what their spewing as fast as they can squirt it out. He was going to be a pit breeder but the animals were just too highly dangerous ROFL give me a break. This guy would say anything.

ENDelt260
12-12-2005, 06:39 PM
I love pitbull owners, they pay with cash. :D

ROFL

MGRS13
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
I have one, she is harmless. My black lab wil F@#$ you up though. Should black labs be banned?